HxCTy

• Member has only posted 3 reviews

Reviews by HxCTy

May 4, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Effective
  • Muscle Growth
  • All Day Pump
  • Somewhat Bitter

Greetings SR! This review is a long time coming and I must again send a big shoutout to Turff49 and Finaflex for choosing me to log and review their Creatine Energy. Ive got plenty of good things to say, so lets get to it!

Label is simple enough to read, one serving contains thee following:
Creatine matrix (5g):
Creapure, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine CItrate, Crea-trona.

Caffeine Anhydrous: 100mg

So right off the bat, no surprises when it comes to the caffeine dose, its proven, and in sufficient quantity.

As far as the creatine matrix...

Label is simple enough to read, one serving contains thee following:
Creatine matrix (5g):
Creapure, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine CItrate, Crea-trona.

Caffeine Anhydrous: 100mg

As far as the creatine matrix goes, ordinarily im not a fan of blends(who is?) but im gonna let this one slide due to how effective the product is, which ill get to later. At a 5g dose, it leaves room for some underdosing, as 5g is standard for Creatine Mono solo. But, with the addition of the other forms, I don't have much bad to say. I haven't used any of the other creatine forms in here before (Besides Creapure), but from what Ive read, this seems to be a fairly standard dose amount.

Taste (N/A): I had the unflavored version, and it does encourage mixing it with a flavored beverage. That being said, the taste on its own isn't horrible, just a bit bitter/sour.

Mixability(8.5): Mixed well on a consistent basis, no real clumping or anything like that. Not hard to mix at all, a few shakes will do it. Occasionally I would get small bits of granules at the bottom leftover, but I mean, its creatine. Its not that big a deal to just add a little more water to finish it off. No complaints here.

Dosing(10): Easy as pie. No loading, No calculations. Creatine for dummies haha. One scoop preworkout or upon waking on non traing days was how I did it, and it was never an issue.

Im gonna rate this on a few different categories:

Muscle fullness(9): For me, this was the best part by far. I always felt like I had at least a slight pump, even if I hadn't trained that muscle group in days. I got compliments, and I filled out my shirts a lot better for sure. (I already miss it)

Recovery(7): The only reason this isn't higher is because it takes a bit to be effective. In the beginning of this run, my DOMS got way worse, But about a week and a half in or so, it abated, and went to slightly below normal soreness, and I felt like I could train more frequently. As long as you can handle the first couple weeks, its all good.

Strength(8): I went up about 10lbs or so on my main lifts, some more, some less, and in the course of time that I took creatine energy, I think that's pretty good.

Energy(9): Exactly what we all know and love about caffeine. Just enough pick me up in the morning, and a nice addition to my preworkout as well. (Use caution if you have a stim heavy Pre though, could give you trouble).

Ive seen this for around $27-30 bucks a few places, which is about .50 a serving since its a 60 serving tub. The only reason this rating isn't higher is because of how cheap/effective standard creatine mono is. That being said, I did have better results with this than mono, and id choose this over it at their current price points.

Side Effects

N/A I cant say I had any honestly, maybe slightly more thirsty at most, but it wasn't enough to be a real issue.

Conclusion

If you like muscle fullness, energy, and genuinely effective supplements, this is for you. Also, here, as asked, is finaflexs rating scale as to my experience:

1) This product improved strength:
4.5 My strength improved a lot, I was working hard, true, but this definitely helps.
2) This product improved muscle fullness:
5 This was its strongest effect by far, it was awesome in this category.
3) This product improved recovery:
3.7 It did, but at first it made it a bit worse, in the long term though, it helps out to some degree.
4) This product helped me power through my training sessions:
4.5 Between the increase in endurance and the extra stim properties, it definitely helped.
5) I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family:
5 I most certainly did, and I have already recommended it to several friends.

Thanks again to Turff49 and finaflex for the op, ill definitely be using this stuff again in the future.

Overall
Overall
8.9
  March 4, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Pumps
  • Increase Oxygen Intake
  • Mixes Well
  • Solid Research Backed Ingredients
  • Good Tasting
  • Hard To Get Out Of The Scoop

So this is my first review, thought i had already done one, but i was mistaken. That said, i am very happy that this is my first review as it is one of my favorite products to date. Without further addue, lets #clumpitup

I wont go into detail on the ingredients as Petey already killed it in his review, as well as several others, but the label itself was easy to read and clear about what is contained in the product.

Taste: 9

Taste: 9
This isnt a flavored product, so i wasnt expecting good things, but it has a very nice mild sweetness in its taste that no doubt is due to the sugar alchohols in it, and i found it a plesant addition to any preworkout i added it to (Condense mostly, but also nitraflex, speed x3, and a few other random samples). It was also very good the one time i mixed it with my BCAAs (also unflavored) to drink intraworkout.

Mixibility: 10
Noxygen mixed exceedingly well, most of the time when i added it to water it dissolved on its own without any shaking, and after shaking it with my preworkout, i never noticed any clumps or sediment.

Dosing: 8
Dosing was pretty straightforward, I typically added one scoop to my preworkout approximately 20min before working out. The only thing that ever gave me trouble was that due to the sticky/clumpy nature of the powder, it would at times be difficult to get it in or out of the scoop, especially as i got towards the end of the tub.

Effectiveness 8.5
This product works. Period. I havent had a whole lot of pump products do much for me, so this was a very welcome change of pace. Pumps were full, hard, not watery feeling at all. More like it was deeper withing the muscle, not just surface fluid like some pump products in the past have caused for me. Pumps were consistent throughout the tub I ran, and usually set in by my first working set of any particular exercise. The pumps actually were almost uncomfortable at times, such as when doing legs, or high volume back days. When i say uncomfortable, i do mean this in a good way. The only complaint i would have, and the only reason i didnt give this a 9 or 10 was that sometimes during my longer workouts (over 1.5hrs) the pump would kindof die on me, leaving me struggling to get it back. This was solved the one time i put half a scoop in my intraworkout BCAAs, but i didnt really was to do that on a regular basis.

Value: 10!
Ive paid up to $60 on pump products that dont do jack, so between $13-$16 for one that works this well gets a resounding 10 from me.

Side Effects

Side Effects: 1
I cant say i ever had any major side effects from this, i may have been slightly more prone to getting light headed during my workouts, but ive also been working with much heavier weights and shorter rest periods lately, and this is most likely the culprit.

Conclusion

If you want a great, full, consistent pump, and dont mind clumps or sticky powders, look no further than Noxygen. I will defintely be making it a regular supp of mine, and at the price point its set at, i think its worth giving a try for almost anyone. #ifyouaintclumpin #youaintpumpin

HxCTy OUT!

January 10, 2012

• Dry Mouth
  • Increased Appetite
Ok so, I used Mass Fx a few months ago as an alternative to using a prohormone (I know I know, not even close to the same thing).

I ran the "TST Powercell" version of this product and I did honestly enjoy it. Felt it helped slightly with strength, and I did have a little more drive in the gym.

I had some serious problems with dry mouth on this tho. Not really sure why. Also, my appetite increased A LOT.

All in all I gained about 4 pounds of muscle and around 4 pounds of body fat using this. I should mention I used it during a bulk tho.

I probably won't buy this again, but it...

I probably won't buy this again, but it's a good alternative for younger guys who want a little boost and are too young for PHs.