Gkeezy

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online 3 weeks ago

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Gkeezy

Thanks to Metabolic Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 3, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Added Digestive Enzymes
  • Good Nutrition Profile
  • 24 VitaminsMinerals
  • High In Cholesterol
  • Average Taste
I would like to apologize to the SR community for the delay in this post. I was out of the country and did not have much access to the internet. Now that I am back I can catch up on all the reviews that are owed. So with that being said, I am a big believer in that it doesnt matter if you go to the gym or not, if you do cross fit bodybuilding or any other type of exercise protein should always be a staple of your diet. Our muscles need protein to function and run properly, and usually we do not get enough protein through our foods, so supplementing is always a good idea.

From the company:...

From the company: We designed ProtiZyme to be the most bioavailable protein you can buy. Not only are you getting 24g of high quality of protein per serving, but you're also getting added digestive enzymes to help you utilize it. We top it off by including our powerful T.A.G. (trans-alanyl glutamine) to maximize your recovery because no one has time for sore muscles.. All of you may already know my hatred of companies that make claims they cant back up, however, in this instance they were substantiated by actually how well this protein worked for me.
========================
Ingredients: B-: So the ingredients are below. Here is what I like.

Digestive Enzymes are great because they help you absorb the protein a lot better without getting the bloat.
Minerals and Vitamins - Great. Always good to have those things in the protein, helps with muscle growth

The Bad: Artificial flavors, xantham gum, sucralose. Otherwise pretty descent ingredient list. Also pretty high in cholesterol.

========================
Taste: B: It wasnt too sweet. I did not have the Peanut Butter Cookie flavor, below is just the label for it. The taste was a bit too artificial to me. It wasnt horrible, but it was descent. I actually prefer proteins that taste exactly what the flavor they are supposed to mimic. This was not the case in this situation.

========================
Dosing: A - I kept the dosing pretty straight forward. 1 Full scoop with 12oz of water right after my workout, with a few m&m's right after for the insulin spike. This had no problem dissolving in the water and there was no weird residual foam, like a few others proteins tend to have. I kept the same dosing protocol throughout the entire process, so my results would not get skewed.

========================
Effectiveness: B+: So the effectiveness of proteins are really hard to gage, because they are sort of in the background type of supplements. What I mean by that is you cant really see the exact effect they have on your body at any given moment. I judged this protein on two different fronts.
1) Did it help me hit my macros and 2) did I notice any body recomposition/muscle gains.

1) It sure did help me with the macros. I do not consume enough protein just through food because of my hectic schedule but at least with this post workout I knew that my body was getting the right nutrition when it mattered most. Protein can be great throughout the day, but I found it especially helpful with recovery and performance in post workout windows. Secondly the use of minerals and vitamins in my protein makes sense, this way I dont have to take some nasty big pills during the day. Two birds, 1 stone.

2) I did not notice some good body recomposition recovery and muscle gains while taking this protein. Now I have switched to crossfit and I love the heavy circuit type of lifting. But everytime after my workout if I did not consume a protein shake, I usually felt very weak and my muscles were extra sore. When taking this protein constantly after every single workout, I noticed my muscle DOMS decreased severely. This was the first positive of the protein. I can see how the minerals vitamins and the protein enzymes work together in unison for the decrease of DOMS. Thirdly, I did notice myself getting stronger in some of the new lifts I am currently getting used to, snatches, jerks and overhead squats.

========================
Value: C: - So the value is a bit low since its quite pricey. Anything a bit lower in price might be competitive in the market where protein is just another new kid on the block, and you're seeing that new kid in multiples now everyday.

========================

Overall: B-: Its a good product with some good ingredients but a bit pricey for an every month kind of thing.

Thanks to Giant Sports International for sending it out!
  September 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps Cut Fat
  • Clinically Proven
  • Non-Stim
  • Effective For Fat Loss
  • Possible Muscle Catabolism
Big thanks for Giant Sports International and the SR Troops program for always delivering top of the line products for the members. I am usually not a fan of products that are stim free because I dont think they work as well as the stim based products however, in this case I was proven very wrong. At first I did not have many high hopes for this product, but overtime I saw a drastic changes in my body and I know I can attribute it directly to this. I have been off stims for a while now, and during taking this product, I wasnt really taking anything else, doing crossfit, so a lot of HIIT circuit exercises, Metcons, etc, and I saw the fat burning capabilities that this product offers.

=========================
Ingredients: B+ - Bot of the ingredients are straight forward and you know exactly how much of each you are getting. There are only 2 ingredients and although its stim free they work very well together. These ingredients are basically for people with Thyroid issues, who cannot lose weight or conquer their obesity because their thyroid is messed up and not performing optimally. There are a lot of studies to back that these two ingredients work by increased metabolism and increase thermogenesis which directly leads to weight loss. The fact that it doesnt have coffee or green tea or any other stim like ingredients is key for me. Those other ingredients made me lethargic, jittery and just fatigued. When taking this, all the way up to 3 pills I did not see any negative side effects:

=========================
Dosing: A - The product says to start with 1 pill, but after day 1, I didnt really get much from that 1 pill. I went straight into the max of 3 pills. This is where I began to see the biggest effectiveness, more about which I will discuss below.

=========================
Effectiveness: B++ - So this product did a few things to me when taking it that I was very happy with. Since summer was not over yet and I wanted to shed the extra bit of fat I had, I kept hitting plateaus. Now I knew that the majority of the work would come from the kitchen, but any time you supplement with something, you're giving your body extra fighting mechanism against the fat.

During this time I switched to Crossfit 5 days a week, doing a lot of HIIT workouts followed by some strength building olympic type lifting. My starting weight measured was 222lbs when I started on day one of the product. By day 30 I was down 3lbs, and down 1inch of my waist size. The biggest notice was the body re composition. I began to notice that I was a lot more lean and that the stubborn fat that was lodged around the troubled areas, although was still there, was significantly down. Also my bigger muscle groups were more fuller and I was retaining less water.

Another positive but also sometimes negative aspect, was I did notice that I was sweating a lot more. This was a problem because NYC summer was brutal and it was so hot in the subways underground that at some points I felt like I was going to just pass out and die. This had nothing to do with the product itself, but with the way it increased my body temperature. Due to this I tried to take this all the time in the mornings because my workouts were usually at night.

=========================
Value: A- : Its dirt cheap. Around $17 on Amazon for 30 days worth of pills. If you stick at 1-2 pills you get even more than a month's worth.

=========================

Overall: A--: Its great, and stim free. I would def get it again but most likely in the winter months.

Thanks to Sparta Nutrition for sending it out!
  September 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dosing Made Simple
  • Good Ingredients
  • Complete Profile
  • Works For Organ Support
    Big big fan of products that protect the organs and help rejuvenate and recharge your inner most precious organs that make sure the body runs optimally and efficiently. Now most of the time people take these type of products when they do any type of PH or Roids because they will be taxing the liver and the heart due to the compounds in those chemicals. I took this product without doing any non OTC supplements such as PH's or SARMS etc. However, lately my gf and I have become big whisky connoisseurs so we drink a lot of whisky which is alcohol and taxing on the liver and can effect other hormones in the body. I wanted to make sure my body was functioning to the best of its ability during this transition.

======================
    Ingredients: 9/10 - Now I would have given this product a 10 if it had TUDCA, but it does not. However, it still has a good amount of other ingredients that make it a great on cycle or just a great product to take for hormonal bodily health.

Liver health:

Milk Thistle: in Milk Thistle the silymarin is the main active ingredient in milk thistle. Silymarin is both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. It helps when your liver is being taxed by outside chemicals or products.
    NAC: When taken NAC replenishes intracellular levels of the natural antioxidant helping to restore cells' ability to fight damage.

For Blood Pressure: Hawthorene Berry & Celery Seed have both been shown to help regulate normal Blood Pressure. Sometimes when were stressed or outside factors can effect our BP, however, these ingredients directly help regulate to normality that.

It also has Mucuna Pruriens for Prolactin support. I didnt have any issues with Prolactin but I could see how someone on PH might have those issues which will lead to gyno, so anything that helps prevent that is great.

======================
    Taste: There really is no taste. Just 4 small white pills.

======================
    Dosing: 10/10 - The dosing is straight forward. I would take 4 pills after my morning breakfast. I felt like a full stomach would help with the absorption of the ingredients better. That was my strategy and personal opinion.

======================
    Effectiveness: 9/10 - So its really hard to describe the effectiveness without actually getting blood work done before and after, however, there are a few key factors that I can speak about when I was using this product.

1) During this time period I was drinking a lot of Whisky. And by a lot I mean we were doing tastings, drinking our own bottles and events, so probably around 6-8oz of whisky a day, almost 5 days a week. When I would drink that much liquor before I would notice I had slight pain in the liver area, usually I had diarrhea, nausea and a ton of fatigue. My body felt like it was not functioning properly. I also felt similar effects when I did a PH before, even though I had on cycle support. However, while taking this product, I felt not anything of the above. If anything I felt great, my mood was elevated, I was hardly fatigued, if anything I had more energy and just had an overall feeling of goodness.

2) I also have very sensitive insulin issues, not sugar related, its just something that I have always had to deal with. I have read studies that people with higher liver enzymes and damage to the liver, have problems regulating insulin related issues. When taking this product, even though I did not consume much sugar, I felt that my insulin insensitivity was not something that was bothering me. Even when I would eat cheat meals at nights or at other insulin sensitive times, I did not notice any weight gain, but if anything I was feeling a bit healthier and Ive lost a few lbs of fat. Now I don't know if theres a direct correlation to this, but this is what I saw personally.

======================
    Side Effects: 0 - There was nothing negative when on this product.

======================
    Value: 8.5/10 - Around $35 for 30 days. Very affordable and complete profile so a lot cheaper then other stuff you might find.

======================

Overall: 8.5/10 - Solid product. Solid ingredients. Take it on cycle or off cycle, it will make your body happy.

Thanks to Muscle Feast for sending it out!
      September 9, 2016

• Versatile
    • Recovery
    • Made For A Variety Of Users
    • Mixes Well
    • 3 Scoops Per Serving
    • Too Much Math
    • Does Not Need Caffeine
    Big fan of any amino like products. Aminos should be a staple of everyones regiment no matter what type of lifting you are doing. Weather it be crossfit, powerlifting, mma, running, bodybuilding, etc. When muscles get broken down, the DOMS kick in and unless you're on the juice the recovery is painful and slow which makes a big detriment to your next days and following workouts. Amino's are a helpful way to speed up the recovery in the next days as well as make the actual current workout you're on much better.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Ingredients: 8/10 - All of t...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Ingredients: 8/10 - All of the ingredients are straight forward. There are no prop blends. You know exactly how much of each you are getting. It features the 3 L's for the BCAA which are dosed fairly well.

Over 1g of Taurine which is great for hydration during the workout as well as post recovery.
    L-Cetrulline at 1.5 which I imagine is to open the blood vessels up and shuttle the nutrients throughout the body at a better pace.

The reason I did not give it a 10 out of 10 is because it has 150mg of caffeine. And although that's not a lot, it still there. Which meant I could not drink it at night or other times in fear of consuming caffeine at the times I did not want to.

However, the reason it also got a strong 8/10 is because when thrown into the PWO like MuscleFeast Raw it gave just the right amount of caffeine altogether to make a difference.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Dosing: 10/10 - The dosing is very straight forward. Take one serving with 24oz of water and drink throughout the workout. I did not need that much water. 12oz was enough for me to dissolve it completely and still enjoy it.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Taste: 7/10 - The blue bomb taste was a bit too tarty for me but at the same time it was still very enjoyable. If I was to make changes to the product, I would probably make it a little bit lighter, I find that it would make it more enjoyable.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Effectiveness: 8/10 - Great product on its own, but even better when combined with the MuscleFeast Raw. So as a stand alone product it did help me in a few areas. The first place I noticed a big increase was the hydration aspect from the Taurine. Esp when stacked with Raw, my body was not allowed to go into that sweat your balls off my internal temperature is kicking my body into overdrive. As I drank more water, I felt more of it become circulated within my CNS and I felt a lot more hydrated, having to take less water breaks and being able to focus more on my workout, then trying to keep cool or hydrated.

The second thing I noticed was the recovery post workout was pretty fantastic. The next day I still had DOMS, but who really doesnt. However day 2-3 the DOMS were severely less and I was able to push through the workout at a better stronger pace. The mix of the BCAA, Acetyl Carnitine and Tyrosine helped kick the recovery into a new frontier (star trek ref for the occasion).

During my workouts I felt the good healthy feeling of well being as well as being a bit more alert. My focus was slightly increased, but only when I stacked it with PRE raw of MF. The well being Aura def made the workouts more enjoyable. Any extra surge is def a positive aspect in my books, because its going to take your workout to a whole new level.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Side Effects: 5/10 - Sometimes I had the runs in the bathroom, but I think when stacked it was just too much caffeine for me to handle at times. Otherwise no other side effects.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Value: 6/10 - $20 for about 20 servings. Its a bit steep. $20 for 30 servings I would give a 9, but at a $1 a serving, I think its a bit pricey.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Overall: 7.8/10 - Overall its a solid Amino. I probably would have loved it more without the caffeine because then I would be able to take it at night and see if that helped in anyway with my recovery.

Thanks to Muscle Feast for sending it out!
      September 6, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Versatile
    • Great Value
    • Purity Quality Ingredients
    • Decent Pump
    • Average Energyfocus
    • Lack Of Focus Ingredients
    • Underdosing
    • Pumps Lacking
    • No Citrulline Malate
    Big apology to Muscle Feast and the Troops program for the delays in posting these reviews. Muscle Feast is a reputable company with a ton of good products under their belts, including the Whey and few others. However, this one product on its own merits did not really stand on both feet for me. It felt more like a Zika Virus mosquito that gave you a quick pinch and then quickly flew away not being seen again. What I mean by that is that it wasnt a complete miss for me, but most of the time it sure felt like it. A little preface:

I have usually been a high stim junkie, however, in the last ...

I have usually been a high stim junkie, however, in the last few months I have sworn all types of stims just so that my adrenal gland and other hormones can return to natural levels. Stims + the daily coffees took a giant strain on my body including lethargy, trouble sleeping, limpd*ck, and others.
    So when I took this product, I have been cycled off the stims for at least 8 weeks and I was able to feel this product fully, without any other basis that might have jeopardized my experience.

==========================
    Ingredients: 6/10 - At the servings size provided if you stick with the 3 scoop process the ingredients are underdosed. And the ones that are underdosed are supposed to be the ones that make the biggest difference in the type of energy and focus you get from the pre workout.

1) The biggest one is caffeine. Now 210mg is not severely underdosed, but on its own its just not enough. 300mg+ is usually a good base for a PWO to aim for to get a good boost of energy. 210 is def not enough.
    2)Agmantine - 525mg ? At least 1000mg guys! Anything in the 500mg range just wont be felt, unless you are trying to sell this to straight up noobies who have never taken a pwo product before, then sure. Otherwise, double up AT LEAST, or even bring it up to 1.5g.
    3) Taurine 2g pretty good
    4) The pump is basically a mix of Agmantin, Trimethylglycine and Beta Alanine. I can see how it would work great together, however, I feel since both Beta and Agmatine are underdosed, it doesnt matter how much Trimethylglycine you have, you won't get the efficiency you are looking for.

Overall its not a bad mix, but def doesnt hit the point right.

==========================
    Dosing: 8/10 - 3 level scoops at 10g per 8-10oz of water about 15 to 30 minutes preworkout. I followed this protocol throughout the entire workout. I did not want to deviate, hoping to keep the same schedule and the same dosing protocol to see if there were any diminished changes over the time period I was taking this.

==========================
    Taste: 7/10 - I received the Raspberry flavor. Def a bit tarty and bitter sweet. I did not hate it, but I also did not fall in love with it. It was descent. For me I like lighter tastes, but maybe trying to mask the ingredients was hard so hence why it is the way it is.

==========================
    Effectiveness: 6/10 - Since it was an overall miss of a product for me, I will not divide this into categories how I usually handle reviews, but I will post my overall opinion of it. In the first week I barely felt an energy or pump increase in my workout. I tried to take it on a semi empty stomach hoping that the absorption rate would be better. I did not notice the beta tingles, that I usually get from products with beta and higher dosages. I did not notice the caffeine rush of energy. I did not notice the sweat that usually comes when your bodies internal temperature starts to increase. This pretty much continued throughout the entire product. However in week 2, maybe because I started to saturate my body with these ingredients I began to notice a slight pump in my workouts. My muscles felt more tighter and some of the lifts I was able to get 1-3 extra reps where initially I probably would have just quit.

Now the reason this got a 6, is because if stacked with MF Amino, you get a damned good amount of dosages for all the underdosed ingredients and you DEF feel the difference. You extra caffeine the L-cetrulline and the Taurine, make this a damned good product to have before a workout. When that combination was introduced, I def felt the energy surge through my body. Although it did not last throughout the whole workout, it was still a noticeable difference. Also when the two products are mixed, both the recovery and the focus are noticeable.

==========================
    Price: 7/10 - Okay so its pretty cheap. $20 for 25 servings. But does it work ? I mean maybe, again if you stack it with other products. Now as a mix into other products that are also underdosed, this might seem like a great idea, hence why I can see the price being about $19. But no company could really stand behind their ingredients as being so pure and yet so cheap, so I just dont really know.

==========================
    Overall: 6/10 - You have to be fairly new to the game to feel this on its own. However, if you throw this into other products then yes itll work, but is it worth the extra $20 from your pocket. You decide.

Overall
    Overall
    Thanks to PurAthlete for sending it out!
      September 1, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fatigue Reduction
    • Pairs Well With Other Supplements
    • Tastes Good
    • Increases Strength
    • Keeps Size
      Big shout out to PurAthlete for putting together a quality creatine product that actually delivered surprisingly beyond my own expectations. Creatine products are usually very hard to judge because it takes months upon months to see much difference, however, this product helped me in certain ways when I was in ketosis and consuming less calories but was trying not to lose much strength. Again, other factors have contributed to that success, however, this product did add some very nice positives to my overall sports gym performance.

Ingredien...

-----------------------------------------------
      Ingredients: 9/10 - Very Solid profile. 270mg of Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Magnesium creatine chelate can lead to greater absorption of creatine into muscle cells with less bloating and side effects associated with creatine monohydrate.

Then theres 3000mg of Creatine MagnaPower. There is no prop blend. All the ingredients are straight forward and dosed fairly well. Now I am not a big fan of Monohydrate because I get puffyness and bloat from it, so I prefer any other types of creatine instead of mono.

-----------------------------------------------
      Dosing: 10/10 - The dosing has drink one serving before a workout. I would drink half of it about 20 minutes before an intense workout, and then sip on the other half mixed with my aminos throughout the workout. On non workout days I would take 1 serving on an empty stomach in the morning, for optimal absorption into my muscles.
      -----------------------------------------------
      Taste: 9/10 - It was unflavored and I would throw it either into my pwo or aminos. It mixes well without any residue. No clumping and honestly ive tried it before with just water and it didnt have an odd taste like other unflavored chalky products have.

-----------------------------------------------
      Effectiveness: 8/10 - Now I was using this strictly while I was in deficit calories and I was taking a thermogenic product as well because I wanted to lean out a bit. Now the problem with a deficit of calories it that typically you begin to lose size and strength and although this is fine for some people, I did not want to be in that boat. I wanted to keep my gains either at the same weight or to even dare I say it increase. Creatine is always a great way to make this happen. Biggest problem with most creatine is that it makes you retain more water so you don't see the leaness as much. This was luckily not the case for me.

Strength: 9/10 - Although I was taking in less calories, but increasing my protein intake, while using this product I was able to stay and even progress upwards at times during my big lifts in terms of 5-10lbs. Now this might seem minute, however, for me its huge. Usually when I diet my strength goes out the window and although I lean out, I get weak as sh*t. I did not want this to happen again over and over like a small boat on rough seas. I didnt notice this product intiailly, I began noticing it in weeks end of 2 towards week 4.

Recovery: 7/10 - Creatine helps with ATP which in long run helps with endurance and therefore after recovery. I felt like this contributed a bit to my recovery being a bit better than normal. Again at calorie deficit I was not recovering as fast as I am on a surplus, but I feel this helped in terms of not being too sore.

Endurance/Energy: 8/10 - So one of the biggest things I noticed on this besides strength was that I was able to continue my workouts longer without getting fatigued too quickly. I usually get winded and breathless 20 minutes into an intense non stop workout, but while taking this, I was able to push longer and continue to do more circuits without actually getting too winded. This was big for me.

-----------------------------------------------
      Value: 9/10 - Its cheap. $20 but 30 servings. Now compare to mono this is not cheap. You can probably get 120 servings + of mono for the same price. However, I already said my thoughts about the mono.

-----------------------------------------------

Overall: 8.8/10 - Solid solid Creatine. Def give this one a try, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks to Athletics Planet for sending it out!
        August 17, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Competitive Price
      • Not Effective For Me
      • Some Ingredients Under-Dosed
      Wanted to apologize to Athletics Planet for the delay in posting this review.

The company makes the following claims about their natural test growth enhancement product.

Increases Muscle Growth*
      Increases Testosterone levels*
      Increases Muscle blood flow*
      Improves Stamina & Recovery*
      From their website. So lets delve right into what makes this tick and why I found it a miss for me, but maybe it will be a hit for you, who knows.

=========================
      Wanted to apologize to Athletics Planet for the delay in posting this review.

Increases Muscle Growth*
      Increases Testosterone levels*
      Increases Muscle blood flow*
      Improves Stamina & Recovery*

=========================
      Ingredients: 7/10 - Okay so the ingredients are those that you might find in other test boosting products, however, I feel that they are severely underdosed. T

Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. At 200mg it might be fairly dosed, but thats probably the only thing thats fairly dosed.

Trib at 750mg, although its a high amount, for me Trib is a miss at a Test Booster. Its more of a placebo type of effects than anything substantial you might get from it.

Chrysin: It sensitizes the testicles to produce more testosterone and inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Now this does sound great, but studies have shown that dosages should be around 500mg, but here its only 75mg, badly underdosed. I understand that this company is trying to mix a bunch of well known test boosting herbs and I guess it boasts on that together they will work as good as these herbs work on their own. However, I feel that is a big misconception. Nevertheless, lets keep going.

Horny Goat Weed: Best if around 500mg, here its only 50mg. Plus I am betting its not even the purest of extract, so probably even less than that.
      Long Jack: anywhere from 200mg to 300mg is the sweet spot, yet again 50mg here

I will not go into every single ingredient but you can see how based on the standard numbers this product is underdosed.

=========================
      Dosing Protocol: 8/10 - Very straight forward. You take 3 capsules before bed. I have a hard time falling asleep, so I would take this about 1hr before bed, and that was the sweet spot for me. I did not have any crazy dreams or anything else like while taking this product. When I took it anywhere from 20-30 minutes before bed, I found myself sometimes not being able to completely go to bed. So for me it was the 1hr window.

=========================
      Effectiveness: 5.5/10 - Okay so did it really work for me, was it a placebo effect, did it do nothing ? Its really hard to gage. While taking this product I was not taking any other workout supplements, except from Fish Oil, Vitamins and Whey. I wanted to see how this would work directly with my muscle increase growth, strength, stamina and everything else it claimed to do.

Increase Test Levels: 3/10 - Now this is really hard to cage since I did not go to the doctor before or after. However, I have taken other Test boosting products with DAA, Fenugreek and other extracts, and I could tell that my levels were a lot higher, because I would get a well good feeling, more sex drive, more energy and just overall strength gains, however on this product, I did not feel any of that. I am not sure if its because of the lack of proper ingredients or because they are underdosed, but I am going to go with the later.

Improved Recovery: 7/10 - The recovery was def a little bit better after workouts esp with the Doms. I pretty much attribute this to the Cissus Quad, again even though severely underdosed. The magnesium and Zinc helped me get much more deeper sleep , which increased my muscle soreness and recovery time. It was nothing too significant but it was descent.

Increased Muscle Flow: 2/10 - Uhm what ? I can see that this marketing label is trying to say you get better pumps ? I guess sure, you can say that. However, since I have cut back on PWO and pump products by just naturally drinking a cup of coffee and eating some watermelon before, I can attest that it slightly if anything provided much in this area.

==========================
      Value: 6.5/10 - So the only place I was able to find this product was on their website for almost $39. Now, in the Test Market game I feel thats a safe price for a 30 day supply of products. However, the valuation would have been a lot higher if the product actually worked for me.

==========================
      Overall: 6.0/10 - For me it did pretty much not very much. For you it might work. Hell its pretty affordable, I say if you have extra money to throwaway, give it a shot, otherwise move on.

Thanks to Musclewerks for sending it out!
        August 9, 2016

• Mixes Well
      • Needs More Glutamine
      • Under Dosed Severely
      Big ups to Musclewerks for allowing us to try out this product. Also big thanks to the SR Troops community for providing their honest feedback on products worth, weather it worked or it didnt. I love amino products. I feel they provide the necessary ingredients and minerals that are optimal for recovery, endurance, and just overall increased recovery after intense workouts. Also its something nice to drink during your workout, if you want to change it up from just water.

============================
      Ingredients: 4/10 - Uhm wow, okay so Ive had a ton of different amino products, and they all had a staple mineral or ingredient of some kind that usually stands out. Glutamin, Taurine, High BCAA, something. This product falls short on all levels.

Leucine: 2.5mg
      Valine: 1.26mg
      Isoleuicine: 1.26mg

Then Prop blend of Glutamine, HICA and Citruline Malate of 3200

Uhm what ? First off all, glutamine is severely under dosed. At such low levels its not even worth including it.
      Secondly the rest of the ingredients are also under dosed. I feel like whoever formulated this product, didnt really do their research on what works out there.
      ============================

Taste: 8/10 - I got the grape flavor, and usually I hate anything thats grape. I feel its the worst fruit to use to cover up any bad taste the ingredients give. However, I was pleasantly surprised just at how refreshing this product was. The more water you added the better it tasted honestly. Also it was very refreshing and light. Not too sweet, not too tarty it was just right. Also it mixed instantaneously so there was no grimey or gritty residue at the bottom or foam in my cup. This was probably the best thing about the product.

============================
      Effectiveness: 3.5/10 - I mean was it enjoyable to drink during my workout. Yes it was. Did it really do anything, not one bit. It did not increase my recovery or make my endurance any better. There were days where I would forget to take this product, so I figured I would see a drastic difference but nope, the recovery was identical. When I did HIIT workouts, it might of probably who knows helped slightly on the recovery the next day. However, when I was lifting heavy, I was super sore, it did absolutely nothing for the DOMS. Absolutely nothing.

============================

Value: 2/10 - Wow $40 for 30 servings ? I mean honestly maybe if you mix all the 30 scoops together you would get the optimal amount of ingredients and minerals to see the diff. Otherwise, this just seems like a scam in a bottle. You know one of those too good to be true things you see on TV and just pull the trigger and get it because you are curious. Well let me save you from your curiosity and your money. Don't bother wasting any on this.

============================

Overall: 3/10 - Barely a 3, probably just for the taste. It doesnt work and severely under dosed. Move on, theres better things out there at the same price value, even cheaper.

Thanks to Kaged Muscle for sending it out!
        July 27, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • BetaPower
      • Full Disclosure On Label
      • High-quality Ingredients
      • Mixability
      • Addition Of Creatine May Be A Con For Some
      • Taste
      Big shout out to Kaged Muscle, to becoming a big time player in the supplement world. There are companies that I see come into the circuit, only to disappear due to bad marketing, poor quality ingredients or just bad overall perception. Then there's those few that stay around, and really make an impact in your workout training. Now, as everyone should know, this is just a "supplement". Therefore, dont rely solely on this to see immediate results. However, most of us don't have the time to "eat" enough clean protein to maintain or even make gains, so we supplement, for that fact to get enough of something, in this case protein.

=================================
      Ingredients: A-: Well its pretty damned closed to perfect in terms of protein and other ingredients. You get 20 servings. Here are the pros:

Glutamine: 3g
      Protein Isolate: 28g
      Prohydrolase Digestive Enzyme: 280mg
      betaine anhydrous 1.5g

The Cons:

Creatine 1.5g, even at HCI its not enough to matter. So either go full with the 5g of creatine or just leave it out. No need to throw it in half a$$.

Now I also like that they use Stevia instead of sugar, or other flavoring. Also Beet Root Extract for color rather than Artificials.

Pretty damned solid. No prop blend, everything is straight forward.
      =================================

Taste: C+: Okay so heres the thing that got to me. I got the Strawberry Lemonade flavor and I thought it was way too tarty and way too sweet. It mixed wonderfully, fully dissolved, but the sweetness was overwhelming, where at times it made me feel like I was going to gag or throw up. It was very hard to drink this down and enjoying it.

=================================

Effectiveness: B+: So this product delivered on a few levels for me. First I would like to say that I am doing a KB workout. Where I am doing a 5 week training with 2 day breaks of KB movements, swings, flys, squats, etc. I also substitute some Pull Ups and Dips into the workout as well as pushups, but most of the workout is around the KB. I wanted to change things up, was getting bored with the same old routine. I used this Protein post workout in this dimension and can base my results solely on that.

Strength: B: So since I went away from the heavy compound movements, I assume that my strength would suffer, however, that was not the case. After every workout, I would supplement with this protein then do about 20g of Gatorade for the Insulin Spike and muscle absorption increase. Over the period of 30 days I noticed that not only did my strength not faulter, but it also increased. There were times where every week I wanted to test my 1 rep maxes on DL , Squat and Bench, and every single time I was able to go at the same weight but for more reps. Also on my KB workout side, I was able to move up from a 35lb KB to a 45lb KB workout. Which might not seem like a lot but in KB it is.

Recovery: A+: So the one thing that people who switch routines might notice, esp from a KB workout, is your body will be sore. Your core, back, legs, everything, extremely sore. It was the good kind of sore but at the same time very painful and was hard to go from workout to workout. Now, in the first week I did not notice much change, but in the following 3 weeks, I did notice an increased rate in recovery. Where my body was adapting more and more to the workouts and I was not feeling as sore as I was initially. This really made a big difference in the workouts.

Now I wasnt able to really build muscle on this product, however, it did help me with leaning out which in fact actually made my muscles look more defined and visible, so in reality I guess I can say that it did help me build muscles.

=================================

Value: 8.0 - Okay so $35 for 20 servings. Now that might seem a bit steep, however in terms of quality proteins you cant really look at the price tag. I can understand the 20 servings, well because lets be honest no one works out 7 days a week 30 days a month. I say its pretty fair.

=================================

Overall: 8.5 - Solid Protein. Will def become a staple of my routine, if only the taste would be better.

Thanks to Legion Supplements for sending it out!
        July 11, 2016

• Great Pump
      • Naturally Sweetened
      • Clinical Dosages And More
      • Focus
      • Effective Ingredients
      • Needs Better Mixability
      Big thanks to Legion Supplements and as always a big shoutout to the SR Troops community on delivering a stand out Pre workout product. The pre workout category has soon seen an abundant amount of pwo's but hundreds upon hundreds of companies. All claiming that their prop blend is the latest and greatest on the market. Its only those companies that are willing to basically put their mouth where their words are, that are changing the game behind PWO's.

I have many PWO's under my belt so my tolerance is pretty high, and I think i know a thing or two about what quality PWO should be like based on personal experience.

======================
      Ingredients: 9/10 - No prop blend, no weird ingredients. Pretty straight forward. 2 scoops is 1 serving.
      8g of Cetrulline - Love it, probably my most favorite natural Pump product
      4.8g of Beta Tingles, yes pls!
      350mg of Caffeine
      and few others. But those above were alone enough for me to have a tremendous workout.

======================
      Dosing: 10/10 - 2 rounded scoops with 8-10oz of water, about 15 minutes pre workout. Then I would jump on a stairclimber at a light 10 minute walk to get the heart pumping and get the pwo circulating through my system. This was my whole process for the 21 servings of the product this provided.

======================

Taste: 7/10 - Watermelon! Usually I love everything watermelon, but it was too tarty and sour, not really resembling anything watermelon. More like a sour limeaid if I have to be honest. It wasnt terrible, but not what I was expecting in terms of taste.

======================

Effectiveness: 8.5/10 - This product shines on many levels above some of the other previous pwo I have taken. At some levels its on point with others, but on others it pretty much blows them out of the water.

1) Energy - Holy batman, where do I begin. At first its really not anything strong. 10-20 minutes pass by and you're thinking where the hell is it. And then BAM, it smacks you in the FACE, hard and fast. You get an overwhelming amount of rushed energy. It encompasses everything that is you. Straight up swallows you in its precious energizing glory. Once it hits, you feel your body temperature increase and you just want anyone who is in the gym, to get the F out of your way, so you can smash and throw the heavy weights around. This energy lasts for a good 1.5 hours at least. Once it comes down, it sucks, but during its pretty amazing.

2) Pump - The pump is pretty insane. 8g of Cetrulline is def a sweet spot, and I wonder how many people can actually handle that. It overwhelms you, and your muscle start to hurt. But then you look in the mirror and you can see your whole body is swole, as if you just doubled in size. So you start pumping iron, and you suddenly feel your muscles get harder and swell up, and it hurts to curl, and press and push, but you go through it anyways, because it looks and feels AMAZING!

3) Focus - The focus is pretty killer. Eye of the tiger, eye on the prize kind of focus. Tunnel vision def. You just want to get this workout on, no one to speak to you, so you can get through the best 1.5 hours of your life.

======================
      Side Effects: The only sides Ive noticed are the initial beta tingles, but those quickly go away once you get into your set.

======================

Value: 7.5/10 - Eh its pricey. About $38 for 21 servings. Thats a lot of money, but this product pretty much blows the energy and pump out of the water so its understandable. I bet Cetrulline does not come cheap.

======================

Overall: 8.5/10 - If its not for the price, this def gets an A++ from me. Def will be getting this again.