Gdolce42

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online this week
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by Gdolce42

7.1
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  September 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Recovery
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Endurance
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Only 30 Servings

What is up guys here for another review of Aminogex Ultra by VMI. Overall this is a great product for your recovery from week to week and day to day. I has good results with this product and was able to get my lifts in with power and intensity.

L-leucine (3.5g)
L-isoleucine (1.75g)
L-valine (1.75g)

L-leucine (3.5g)
L-isoleucine (1.75g)
L-valine (1.75g)
These are your main BCAA that are in your normal amino product. Overall these product help activate mTOR which is repsonsible for the synthesis of protein and helps the muscle recover. L-Leucine is the most important being able to activate mTOR at a greater level. This AA can also help in reducing blood sugar by having an affect on the pancreas. L-Leucine also helps in this role by significantly increase glucose uptake allowing your body to use this during exercise.

Beatine (1.25g) - Betaine has been recommended as a performance enhancing ingredient but with unreliable studies attached to it. When taken at 1.25g (which this products uses 2x/day) betaine has been said to increased power output and minor increases in workout endurance

Magneisum Glycinate Glutamine (400mg)
Potassium Glycinate (50mg)
Magnesium Glycinate (50mg)
Clasium Glycinate (50mg)
These all are stated to play a role in reducing fatigue during the workout

Good but not great taste. I got the flavor tropical mango. When I saw the flavor I was a little iffy about it, but as I drank it it grew on me. I usually like more berry flavored products but overall good taste. In terms of mixability it was average. There was definitely some settling if I didn't continue to mix the product and towards the end when finishing it there was more settling. Dosing was of the average with 1 scoop equaling 11.2g.

VMI created a great product with their BCAA product. While taking this product I felt good recovery leading to good strength from week to week. I started by taking this product during my workouts as an intraworkout supplement. With the ingredients in this product in addition to the PWO that I would take before my workouts I was able to get great workouts in and have the lasting effects of energy and focus. Through my time with this product I consistently felt its effects with recovery and energy. I was able to go day in and day with feeling great and the feeling that I could lift to my full potential. Even when I did have muscle soreness it wasn't that day after muscle soreness because I don't think it lasted long enough to get that "day after feeling". I remember one of leg days where I did heavy squats, walking lunges, knee extension, RDL, hamstring, you name it I was doing it during the workout. 1 hour after I could hardly walk. The next day you ask? Feeling great in my legs and I honestly attribute it to my supplementation with this product. After a few weeks I was taking this product 2x/day once during my workouts and during the work day. I was able to take this product during the day because it gave that extra energy I needed instead of reaching for a cup of coffee. Overall this product worked for me in a great way and is recommended in my book.

The first place I found this on was the VMI site for $34.99 for 30 servings. I found it on amazon.com for $29.99 and $22.99 for 30 servings and two different flavors.

Side Effects

none for me

Conclusion

Overall this is a great product and I think that if you want good recovery and energy you will want to invest in this product. As always do you own research and look for the best products for you. Good results, good taste and good value try it for yourself.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  September 17, 2018

• Helps With Recovery
  • Could Be A Little Cheaper

What's up guys here for another review of Total Body Protein by TBN labs. This is a protein with claims of muscle recovery, having extended release protein, maintaining weight, and gaining lean muscle. For whatever your goal is this protein will give you the necessary supplementation to reach any gains you set your mind to.

Carbs: 5g
sugars: 4g
fiber: 1 g
protein: 22g

Carbs: 5g
sugars: 4g
fiber: 1 g
protein: 22g
Normally I would like a protein that has at least 24-26grams of protein per serving. Fortunately I think this company does a nice job in the production of this product. Protein is meant to help build muscle, recover your muscles after a workout and hopefully help you maintain weight and gain muscle. The company states that their product has extended release protein and with this type of potential the extended release protein can work long into your work day. Fueling your body with protein throughout the day is especially important. Studies done show that throughout the day your body needs extra protein as we work, play or do whatever. Since this is a whey protein and not isolate taking multiple servings of this will definitely help you throughout the day to maintain the protein levels you need to boost you to the next workout.

I really enjoyed the taste of this product. I specifically asked for chocolate flavor because I never stray from what I like. Overall this tasted great and mixed very well in water or milk. I never had any clumping with this powder. For dosing the scoop was fairly large like a normal protein scoop. One scoop of this product was equal to 30 g of protein.

During the course of taking this protein I was doing a new workout based on hypertrophy. I needed a protein that gave me a recovery rate and the protein that would allow me to lift every lift with intensity and without too much soreness. I decided to aim to take a shake before and after my workout. I think that many of you already do this or aim to do this but I was never a fan because I needed more substance during my day. Well I think it worked really well for me. I felt that this protein supplement had a decent amount of protein that allowed me to get to the 180-200 grams per day. One thing that I think it definitely helped with was weight management. Due to my healthcare job I felt that I was skipping cardio and just getting hard lifts in, which is not necessarily bad, but for me I need cardio to maintain or lose weight (in addition to diet). With a lack of cardio I was still able to lose about 5 lbs while taking this protein. I am not entirely convinced that this supplement was the reason, but it is something that I could not just ignore in this section. This company claims that the protein in this supplement can help for up tp 8 hours after taking and I am convinced that it was efficient in supplying my working muscles with the protein during times after workout out. I did get some lean muscle gain in my pecs and shoulders while on this product with my workouts. I would suggest in getting on this supplement long term as I think there could be more benefits than what I had.

On the TBN website the 2lb tub (what I received) is $34.75 for 30 servings. On amazon.com there was no 2lb option but for the 5 lb option you can get this protein for $64.75. That is a pretty hefty price for a 5lb tub in my opinion. If you willing to spend the extra money this protein may be an option for you. This product is not widely available which is one of the downfalls.

Side Effects

no side effects. No after taste.

Conclusion

Overall this is a solid protein that can aid in your protein intake throughout the day. I felt take 2 servings is the way to go since 22g is on the lower end of protein content. This is a whey protein not isolate so taking is throughout the day is also an option. This supplement is a littlie pricey for the 5lb tub so make sure you are doing your research and this exactly what you want. Still a good option for your protein supplementation.

Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 23, 2018

• Taste Great
  • Bloating

Whats up everyone here for another review of Everyday Whey-Pro by Flex Nutrition. This protein is one of my favorites that have tried in the last few months. There are a couple reasons that I say this. The first being the ingredients is next to none and in a good way. I like my proteins with only protein, and isn't that what we really want? I get my main amino acids from different supplementation so this is never an issue for me. Overall this was a solid choice and may be good for any level lifter.

Total fat 2g
sodium 95mg
total...

Total fat 2g
sodium 95mg
total carbs 4g
sugars 2g
Protein 24g
There are various types of proteins that you can choose to take. For the most part I stick with whey protein concentrate. The difference between the types of protein are as follows:
- Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey concentrates contain 70-80 percent protein, with low amounts of lactose and fat. Concentrates normally contain less protein but may have more health benefits
- Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein isolate has had most of fat and lactose removed, and as a result it has a protein content of 90-95%.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate
Hydrolysed has already undergone partial breakdown and this reduces digestion time compared to the other two forms of protein. Both whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate can be made into whey protein hydrolysate (bodybuilding.com)

For this protein I was sent the creamy vanilla flavor. Overall I thought it was one of the better tasting vanilla proteins that I have had. Usually I hate vanilla protein, but this was tolerable and even tasty. In regards to mix-ability you absolutely have to mix this in a shaker cup or blender. Make sure you have a decent shaker cup because it can clump up especially if you are not using enough liquid or decide to use milk instead of water. In regards to dosing one scoop is 34g and there is 26 servings per container slightly less than I would hope for.

When I started taking this protein I was questioning if the simple ingredient profile would be good for my current goals. For the most part this protein exceeded my expectations. I always took one shake before my workouts in the morning which served a good breakfast. In the next few weeks of taking this I felt a good rate of recovery which enhanced my workouts everyday. With consistent supplementation I noticed greater strength and muscle gain. I was able to lift like a bad-a** in the gym. Since I was focusing more on compound lifts such as bench and squat these are the lifts I noticed greatest gain. My shoulder and quads gained mass in just the 4-5 weeks. It was not anything spectacular where I was looking like Olympia out there, but there was enough gain to notice a difference. I can contribute this to some bloating that occurred while taking this product. I am not sure why there was bloating since the ingredient profile was so simple, but it may have something to do with the added stevia in the product.

On the Flex Nutrition website the same tub of protein costs $34.99. You get 26 servings which is about $1.3 /serving. The weird thing is that I could not find this product anywhere else. I know that it is not a well-known brand right now, but was expecting there to be another site with this product. If there are other members that know an additional source to buy this please comment below.

Side Effects

mild bloating when using for long periods.

Conclusion

Overall a good protein to get if you are looking for some good gains in the gym. I feel it worked best with compound lifts since that is what I had experience with. I thought the taste was good and it was an appropriate dosage in a protein supplement. If you are looking for a safe bet for a solid protein I would say try this one, I don't think it will let you down.

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  July 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • Failed To Meet Expectations

What's Up SR community today I am reviewing Ronnie Coleman's PWO "Yeah Buddy". The first thing that made me interested in this product was the warning on the front claiming that it is a potent PWO only for intermediate or higher lifters. I mean yeah it is a warning but that make me want to try it even more. It started out pretty good for the first week or so but then as I grew tolerance it just was not up to par.

L-citrulline Malate (4000mg) - there is one difference between this and L-citrulline, and that is the addition of malaic acid. According to BB.com when you increase malate levels in your body you increase energy at the same time. This is said to improve blood flow levels to the muscle as well as improving the delivery of nutrients to the muscles being used. A recent study list on BB.com states that long term use of citrulline malate results in increased max grip strength and increase lower body power levels

Beta Alanine (2000mg) - This is known to give you the extra boost in the gym allowing you to complete the extra reps that you desire throughout the workouts. Research suggests that it may increase your workloads about 8-12 repetitions.

Choline Bitartrate (550mg) - this is meant to improve your overall performance in the gym with INTENSE workouts. Research supports the supplementation of choline as long as you are depleting your body. Most studies have been done on marathon runners, but the results do suggest that people who use choline supplements have less fatigue, and more energy toward the end of the workouts.

Advantara Z Citrus Aurantium Extract (200mg) There is very weak evidence to support the claims of this ingredient. Overall it is meant to improve fat loss in individuals who supplement with this ingredient

Thacrine (100mg) - I have mentioned this in the past but this is very good on its own but when it is combine with caffeine it works even better. This is know to help improve overall energy and focus without the dizziness, shakiness, and other effects that caffeine alone may give.

Caffiene Anhydrous and Encapfeine (420mg) - ENERGY

Methylliberine (100mg), and adhatoda vasica (50mg)

As far as taste goes I really enjoyed the flavor I got. The flavor was Sour Berry which normally seems like something I would not enjoy. It was easy to drink with 10-12 oz of water. One little downside was that if you didn't continue to mix this there was definite settling at the bottom of the cup. As far as dosing, I though it was appropriate. One scoop was equal to 9 grams of powder which lasted me working out 5-6 days a week for 4 weeks.

I always go to the gym in the morning since I normally work at 10am, so therefore I usually take my PWO on a nearly empty stomach (only protein shake in my system, maybe a banana). This alone I figure would give me greatest effects of the PWO I take. For the first week I really felt a good boost of energy throughout my whole body. I felt I was able to lift long and hard and keep up with the weights I normally push. As weeks 2 and 3 came along I felt that it was definitely losing the touch. There was always an original boost of energy but as I went through the workout I felt there was nothing left. I wanted there to be the extra boost to give me the energy and mental focus to always push more and push harder, this just didn't happen. I felt no change in the next week as I finished the product. As for being a "potent" PWO, ehh maybe if you are a real beginner to these supplements, but for me who has been in the weight room for a long time I needed more. I know that I am generally pretty tolerant to stimulant based PWO, but I have taken those that get me crazy in the gym. I thought the biggest downside of this product is when I took it working out later in the day after work. There was a few instances where I decided to go to the gym after my work day hoping that my PWO would do the job to get me through the 1-2 hour workout. Yeah.. just wasn't there yet again. I felt I was always wanting more with this PWO and may be it is the low dose of Beta alanine that didn't work, or maybe it was some of the other ingredients that didn't blend with me. Whatever it was after tolerance was built, it just felt like I was drinking a cup of coffee. In regards to some other effects I felt it may have helped me shed a few pounds and since I have enough difficulty in doing so I was happy some of the results this PWO gave me.

On RC website the same tub of 30 servings was listed at $29.99 which is actually very good pricing for a PWO. As far as other sites go muscleandfitness.com and amazon.com has the same pricing options with amazon prime being about one dollar less. I could not find this product on bodybuilding.com but I found many other of the RC series. If anyone finds this on the BB.com website please comment below if there is a drastic difference in price.

Side Effects

Minor increase in bowel movements, nothing major.

Conclusion

Overall this is an average PWO that may be good for beginners but just was not there for me. It work for the first few weeks but after tolerance was built in weeks 3 and 4 there was minimal boost left. There was still an energy boost which kept me awake and alert and I did think it helped me lose some minor weight. In my experiences there may be some better PWO out there especially if you are into Beta Alanine since this one has a semi-low dose than others that worked for me. As always do your own research before taking any product.

Overall
Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Alot Of Servings
  • Great Recovery
  • Builds Muscle. Good Intra Or Post-workout Drink.

What's up guys another review here this time for Dymatize BCAA. Overall this is a solid product that can aid in everyone's gym goals. It has the basic ingredients you need to meet your recovery goals and lift like the monster in the gym.

L-leucine (2.6g)
    L-valine (1.2g)
    L-isoleucine (1.2g)

L-leucine (2.6g)
    L-valine (1.2g)
    L-isoleucine (1.2g)
    -- BCAA have three basic functions in which help your workouts and overall health: increase protein synthesis, decrease protein breakdown, and allow you to have better workouts. BCAA increase protein synthesis by increasing mTOR activation. mTOR is known to increase protein synthesis by two mechanisms both which involve leucine. Valine helps repair growth of broken down muscle tissue. It maintain nitrogen balance and maintain glucose levels. Isoleucine is similar to leucine in that it promotes muscle recovery, regulates the blood-sugar levels and stimulates HGH release. Isoleucine has other important functions not related to muscle and growth. It helps in the formation of hemoglobin and is involved in the formation of blood-clots. (bodybulding.com)

This category is a A+ all around. The flavor I received was Cherry Limeade. Overall this was not too sweet or sour and gave the right amount of flavoring. The mixability was good with 10-12oz of water with no settling at the bottom. The dosing was good as well. 1 scoop was equal to 9g of powder. The scoop was average in size, may be just a little bit larger than I would prefer, but overall still good.

This product did exactly what every BCAA is intended to do, give you the right amount of product to allow your body to recover workout after workout. I usually took this product post workout and during the day around 3-4pm. I chose to take it twice because in the past I have found out that taking BCAA 2x/day allowed me greatest recovery. I went into every workout with minimal fatigue in my muscles. During my workouts I felt like I was to keep up the intensity with no drag and in combination with my PWO I was able to make it throughout each of my workouts with good intensity. I chose to take the product everyday around 3-4pm because I wanted to make sure that I would get the most out my amino acids. I think that there is one major thing I found interesting. Lately I found that during the day my blood sugar ran low since now I am trying a new diet. I found that when I started taking this product I never felt the drop in blood sugar and I was able to maintain my energy throughout my work day.

On amazon.com I found this product for $20.70 for 33 servings which is 0.63/serving. On bodybuilding.com this product is sold for slightly less at $19.95 per serving. This is slightly less which is consist with what has been on the BB website. Lately I have found the BB has good deals and usually competitive pricing. A third place that I saw this product was on Walmart.com for $21.76, slightly more than the other two sites.

Side Effects

none for me

Conclusion

This is a good product for you BCAA goals. I think that everyone benefits from this product and it is a must in your supplement category. They are all fairly cheap and well within most people's budget. In addition there are a lot of BCAA products out there so perform your research since most companies include other ingredients in them.

Overall
    Overall
    5.9
    6.1
    5.5
    Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
      July 3, 2018

• Supports Endurance
    • Good Focus
    • Pump Could Be Better
    • -missing Some Key Ingredient

What's up SR community I'm here for another review this time for Pathogen a PWO from Outbreak nutrition. Overall I thought it was an average PWO with average results. I felt the PWO working, but I never got the urge to perform the 4th or 5th set with the same intensity throughout the entire workout. It has ingredients I enjoy, but next time I think I'll get a PWO that is more effective for me.

L-citrulline malate (6000mg) - this is meant to accelerate ammonia clearing by decrease muscle pH which can contribute to fatigue during more intense workouts. During a 2010 study of male athletes the ones who took this supplement were shown to increase bench press reps by up to 50% more than the control group.
    Beta alanine (3200mg) - one of those ingredients that gives you the extra boost you need to bust out the 8-12 reps that you want when your body says "no more".
    Choline Bitartrate (500mg) - there a certain amount of choline in your body and towards the end of workouts, especially intense workouts, you want more choline in your body to increase acetylcholine in your body. This will ultimately help you muscle use that NT to improve their work capacity during workouts. (bodybuilding.com)
    Caffeine (350mg) - gives you energy of course!
    Potassium Nitrate (350mg)
    TeaCrine (125mg) - a natural energy supplement with similar effects to caffeine which is said to help improve energy, heighten mental focus, and improved motivation. (compoundsolutions.com)

In regards to taste I though it was decent. The flavor that I received was Agent Orange Pineapple, which I am not entirely sure what exactly it tasted like. It was good enough where I could drink it fairly quickly and by no means was dreading every sip. Dosing was average at 12.g for 1 scoop, and for this product the scoop was large which gave a lot of powder and therefore you need to use more water. It mixed well if you used the right amount, suggested 12-16oz)

I think this PWO has great potential to get to the next level. I think that ingredients are solid and it is everything I really like in a PWO, well for the most part. I always take my PWO with a solid protein/breakfast shake before I go the gym at 7am. I usually don't like to eat a lot right when I wake up and I feel the shake gives my stomach enough in it to not let the PWO totally destroy my bowel system. I always do some sort of low level cardio from 15-20 mins which is the time you need to start to feel the PWO kick in a little. When I would realized it kicked in I felt like I was always waiting...waiting...waiting for the next surge that would give me that "kick-ass" feeling. Well I never really got that with this PWO, but I always got a decent boost of energy. As I went through my workouts my energy would deplete where I always felt like I wanted to lift more, but I just didn't have that extra boost to. That is where this product falls short. Like I stated before I was always waiting. When I take PWO that early in the morning I always like to have the effect of it lasting throughout my day into lunch. Not with this one. The life of this PWO in my body was anywhere from 1-2 hours give or take 30 mins. It was always consistent with this timeline and I felt like I had to structure my workout around it. Now I never like to totally depend on PWO for all my energy, but lately it has been harder and harder to get to the gym in the mornings and I need a PWO that I can totally trust.

On the Outbreak Nutrition site you can get this same tub for $39.99 which is slightly more than I would like to pay for a PWO, especially one that didn't really perform for me. It is also funny because on the site it says 30 serving container and on the tub itself it says 28. Now I know it may not seem like a huge deal but you want a company that is going to be true and honest on everything they put their name on. The only other place I found this on was ebay for over $50 which it outrageous and not even worth considering.

Side Effects

none for me

Conclusion

Overall this is an average supplement that has high hopes but does not get you over the edge to perform an intense heavy lifting workout. If you are aiming for something that is going to give you a little boost to perform a light training session or if you are a beginner lifter I would suggest that you try it. For those of you that know exactly what you like in a PWO and that is the energy to get through tough heavy sets, I would suggest to go elsewhere. As always do your own research before trying a product and do not let one review deter you. All these products effect everyone differently.

Overall
    Overall
    3.6
    2.5
    3.4
    Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
      June 26, 2018

• Price
    • Prop Blend
    • No Strength Or Mass Gain

Whats up guys here for another review of Super Test by BEAST sports nutrition. There was three main claims that this product gives on the label these include: increase in strength and mass, increase in healthy testosterone, and increase in liver and kidney support. Of these I feel I can only give an accurate rating but really there is nothing to explain as this product did nothing for me.

Pro-testosterone support factors

Pro-testosterone support factors
    Fenugreek Extract - even though this is in the supporting testosterone category research has actually shown that it promotes hormone secretion in women
    KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract - this has been shown to increase muscle strength, athletic performance and endurance in people who take it regularly
    Male Support Complex (800mg)
    Tribulus Extract - this is believed to improve immune support, make you have harder and consistent workouts and this is known to increase testosterone by %30-50%.
    Suma Powder - the most important benefit this has is to improve energy but actually has a greater effect in women than men
    Eurycoma longifolia Extract - known to support libido, increase energy and improve fertility
    Nitric Oxide Factor
    Agmatine SUlfate (500mg) - this is a biggy in this product. Agamtine sulfate has the ability to improve muscle pumps, provide better intra-workout energy, aiding in cognition, promotes leanness and muscle building
    Anti-Estrogen Factors
    Japanese Knotweed (200mg) - I did not really find much on the anti-estrogen factoring but I did find that it has the ability to improve cognition and control insulin levels.
    White Button Mushroom (100mg) - this is included in many other herbs that has the ability to inhibit aromatase that has a role in the prevention of breast cancer. According to elitefitness.com this is the anti-estrogenic properties.
    Liver and Kidney Factors
    Milk Thistle Extract (200mg)- protects normal functions of the liver
    Cranberry Extract (100mg) - helps protect normal functions of lover and kidneys, not much else I can say (lol!)
    Anti-DHT Factors
    Stinging Nettle Extract (150mg) - can help reduce the effects that may contribute to BPH in men
    Plant Sterols (100mg) - plant sterols have there greatest effect on controlling cholesterol levels
    Pumpkin Extract (20mg)

Mixability does not apply here as these were capsules. There was an odd taste with the capsule during and after taking them. I felt that after I took them in the morning and evening I burped up this weird taste more than likely from a variety of different ingredients included in this product. For dosing, I took them as described on the label, 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving at night both before my meals. One serving included 3-4 capsules.

This is THE section where the product fell very short for me. When contemplating whether or not to take this product I mainly considered what phase of lifting I was in. Since I have been trying to gain muscle and strength I figured "why not". Well I really feel that it was a waste of time. I did not feel any different in strength or muscle mass during or after taking this product. After the first couple weeks I figured it was one of those that you really have to be consistent in taking, so I just decided to take as described and perform my workouts. Now when I decided to perform strength or hypertrophy blocks I mainly go by templates. These programs have worked well for me in the past and I was in the process of completing one of the workouts. Well still nothing. I can't comment on the increase in liver and kidney nor increase in healthy testosterone. If there was an increase in testosterone then I more than likely would feel that. Like with the strength and mass I did not feel any objective improvements. I will say that there may have been a very mild improvement in energy once I took the product.

On Walmart.com you can get this product for $42.08 which is fairly pricey. On amazon.com I found this product for $49.98 but there is prime available so if you have that it may make it equal to the Walmart option. On the BEAST website you can get this product for $49.99 with shipping. All in all this product is expensive for my taste just because of the fact that it didn't work as well as I was hoping. These are all prices are for the 45 serving 180 capsule bottle.

Side Effects

no side effects for me

Conclusion

Overall I had a poor experience with this product. I feel that for other people this may work but I may lay off these types of products for a bit. I always encourage people to perform their own research before buying a product.

Overall
    Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      May 16, 2018

• No Prop Blends
    • Increased Recovery
    • Taste Needs A Little Work

What is up guys this is Dr. G here for another review. Today I am reviewing CGT Max from nutrabio. Advertised as an energy supplement I think it does a lot more than that. I think the ingredients included allow a good amount of recovery and helps with muscle growth as well.

Creatine Complex (5g)

Creatine Complex (5g)
    Creatine monohydrate (4.17g) and creatine magna powder (833mg) - If you guys don't know the physiological process of creatine I am going to give you a quick overview. ATP is the source of energy in all of our bodies once ATP is formed the workouts you perform and contracting muscle causes your body to use ATP. Once ATP is used it is reduced into ADP and then creatine helps turn ADP into ATP for your body to use. Yes this is only one part of what creatine does, but I thought I would give a quick overview since there are also newbies on this site. Additionally, creatine has been studied extensively. There are probably close to 7000 peer reviewed articles on creatine and its ability. Most of these found three common results of creatine: increased muscle levels of creatine, improved training intensity, and greater increases in lean body mass. Creatine Magna powder this a combination of magnesium and creatine which are both used for ATP synthesis. This is included, I am assuming, to improve the effects of creatine.

L-glutamine (4g) - Glutamine plays key roles in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. Glutamine's anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles. Glutamine levels deplete during workouts, but supplementing extra glutamine is not necessarily to gain more muscle, but for the maintenance effects of L-Glutamine.

Taurine (2g) - Taurine has several functions can help expand your cells by helping the muscle cell hold more water, and therefore increasing cell volume. This is important to us because expanded muscle cells can boost hydration resulting in a higher rate of protein synthesis. This is an ingredient that is present in many energy drinks as well as it has been said to have an energy component.

Taste was good, but not absolutely great (I think this is just more because of the flavor). Like I have said in many other of my reviews I really like lemon and lime flavored supplements. For this one I did not mind drinking it, but it was almost a flavor overload for me. I know that you can just add more water to make the flavor less intense, but I also don't want to be drinking so much water just to take a supplement. In terms of mixability, I think it was good. There was really no settling if you used the correct amount of water and for me I usually drank it with 12 oz in my shaker cup. For dosing 1 scoop was 12.3g and I thought was a pretty good amount. In my opinion this was a perfect amount.

Loved this product! I think that the combination of ingredients in this product really helped me during the time I took it. During the entire time I was taking this product I notice great recovery from workout to workout. I could play basketball and lift one day then come back the next day and do the same thing without any major muscular repercussion. I usually took this throughout the day including right after my workouts and on the way to work. For my second serving I took it during my lunch which is at about 2:00pm everyday. This product gave me a nice little pick me up during the middle of the day. I like depending on this for energy because I also got the extra creatine I needed without having to take another pure creatine supplement. This is a great segway to talk about the improved energy this product gave me. I usually need some type of upper when I am working whether it be coffee or other stimulants. These other stimulants gave me a minor crash toward the end of the day but taking this instead allowed me to get through the day. The product overall hit every nail right on the head and performed as advertised. I really think everyone should give this a go.

For 40 servings I found this supplement on NutraBio's website for $20.99 and believe it or not they do not sell this on bodybuilding.com. I did find this on amazon.com for $19.96 for 40 servings which is about .50 per serving. Overall I think this is a good value based on what you get out of this supplement.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is another great product put out by Nutrabio. I think it offers a variety of benefits including improved energy, increase creatine supplementation, improved recovery, and increased endurance. If you have not given this a try I recommend complementing your workout routines with this supplement. As always make sure you do your research before taking a new supplement.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      May 14, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Proper Doses
    • Headache And GI Issues At Times
    • No Muscle Build

What's up guys I am here reviewing Nutra Bio PRE. Overall I think this product had a really good design with the ingredient profile and the ability to increase focus and energy. At the end of the day NutraBio is always a go-to for me, but this this PWO just didn't do the job I was hoping for. I think for me it really lacked the ability to get me to the one extra rep. I will explain below.

Power,Strength and Endurance Complex (14.4g)

Power,Strength and Endurance Complex (14.4g)

L-Leucine (3.5g) - this is a good ingredient to have I included for endurance purpose. Leucine is a naturally occurring amino acid in your body and supplementation can help supply the muscles energy when they are put under stress. A couple other beneficial effects of leucine are that it maintains nitrogen balance in the body, and also preserves muscle glycogen.

Beta Alanine (3.2g) - One of my favorite ingredients that should be (in my opinion) included in every PWO. This is a really good one to get you those extra reps during the workout and toward the end of the workout. People that I know have said that it gives them the tingly feeling, but I personally have never experienced this. I get some good results from this ingredient.

PharmaPure Creatine Monohydrate (3g) - this is just your basic creatine monohydrate which helps improve lean muscle mass, increase muscle strength and can help with recovery during and after exercise.

Beatine Anhydrous (2.5g) - Helps to promote strength and overall bodily composition. There was a study done on trained and untrained men taking this product. The results showed little to no improvement in strength in untrained men, but demonstrated an effectiveness in improving strength in men with a intermediate training background

DL Malic Acid (1.7g)
    Creatine MagnaPower (500mg)

Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix (7.75g)
    L-citrulline (6g) - This helps boost nitric oxide in your body dilating blood vessels allowing more blood and oxygen to be delivered to your muscles during the workout. This also is known to play a role in reducing the ammonia decreased exercises induced fatigue.

Agmatine Sulfate (1g) - This ingredient has roles in regulating nitric oxide synthesis, promoted recovery in muscles and promoted muscle growth and stamina

Nitrosigine (750mg) - I was not really sure what this was so I had to do some research and found their website. According to the website it is said to work within 15 minutes. The website states that it may help enhance performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy. In a study I am guessing was performed by scientists with this company Nitrosigine significantly increased nitric oxide (NO) production over each ingredient tested: Arginine AKG, Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, and Citrulline.

Focus and Stim Matrix
    L-tyrosine (1.5g) - this is a building block of protein as well as a precursor to epinephrine. This ingredient helps fat to be metabolized to be burned for energy. This also has a good effect in improving cognitive ability and alertness.

Caffeine (350mg) - we all know what this does!

TheaPure L-Theanine (300mg) - This in combination with caffeine have a great effect on improving energy and focus which is more than likely why this is included in this product.

The flavor that I received was blue raspberry. Overall I though the taste was fine nothing too special, but the biggest issue I had with the PWO was that it was impossible to mix in a regular glass. I would consistently get settling and "fluff" on the top of the liquid. Once I switched to a shaker bottle this was mainly avoided, but in my mind I still should not get this if I am trying to used a glass and spoon. That being said even with the shaker bottle I still got some settling. For dosing one medium sized scoop was 28.7 grams.

Overall I give this section a B. There are many reasons why this can be a great product for people. I think it has good ingredients that promotes muscle growth as well as overall endurance and focus. The reasons why this worked for me is the endurance and focus factor. I think that the PWO gave me the energy I needed to get to the gym and get my workout done in full. Unfortunately when I am looking at a PWO I am looking for more than just endurance and focus. I need that supplement that will give me the ability to get those extra reps and sets consistently so I can GROW! This just didn't do it for me. Side note: This is particularly interesting because I love Beta Alanine and this is the ingredient that is meant to do this! (maybe I need to rethink) I never really felt like going the extra mile during my workouts. I originally thought that it was possibly from a repetitive workout so I decided to change that up. Even with the change I experienced the same issues. The only other supplements I was taking at the time was creatine and BCAA which is consistent for me so I am fairly confident those were not the issues. I would have like this PWO to get me the extra mile and perform the extra reps and sets. The other downfall was the side effects that I explain below. I really didn't like going to the bathroom at work having to make a quick stop between the patients I was having to treat.

The value of this PWO is slightly more than other PWO I have tried and seen. For $39.99 you can get the 20 serving container on bodybuilding.com at $2.00/serving. You can get this on the nutrabio website for the same price. The cheapest site I found this on was ebay.com for $36.99, but for me if I am buying an PWO I am more than likely not getting it from ebay.com. This is a fairly expensive PWO so everyone needs to make sure to do their research.

Side Effects

This was a big downfall for this supplement. The very first time I drank this until the last drop I consistently got stomach issues. I am not entirely sure what caused this since most of the ingredients I have taken before. I would also have to go to the bathroom right before and after the workout, and to say the least it was not normal bowel movements. I also experienced mild stomach aches post workout from this.

Conclusion

Overall this a very average PWO for me. The ingredient profile is great and I think for some people it has very good potential to get you through the hard workouts. For me it didn't do what I wanted or expected. I am not sure what could have been changed, but for the side effects reason I probably would be reluctant to try this again.

9.1
    7.1
    Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
      April 13, 2018

• Strenght Gain
    • Muscle Hypertophy
    • Needs To Dissolve Better
    • Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

Whats up guys here for another review this time for Beast Creature a creatine supplement made to provide you with all your creatine needs. I love creatine and my body responds well to it, that is why I decided to scoop this one up. After taking a variety of types I have not found one type that works best over another. For me creatine supplements are also a good supplement to be adding when trying to get a little bulk for the summer months.

Creatine 5x Complex (4000mg) - creatine monohydrate, Di-creatine malate, creatine anhydrous, buffered creatine, creatine gluconate - With creatine monohydrate there have been studies showing increase creatine levels in males who frequently take it by 10-40%. Creatine has also been proven to increase exercises capacity by 70%, but as I will state below I didn't find this to be one of the benefits for me. Then only different between the buffered creatine and regular creatine monohydrate is that the buffered creatine is created from creatine monohydrate to protect it during digestion and prevents it from being broken down too quickly. With creatine gluconate, creatine is combine with glucose ion which helps the creatine be pushed throughout the body more rapidly allowing it to be absorbed rapidly.

Creatine Optimizer (92.5mg) - Banaba leaf extract, Biotin, Cinnamon Bark extract, chromium picolinate - These are actually made to increase your body's insulin sensitivity. I can't really tell why Beast does this but the thought is that when you increase the body's insulin sensitivity (decrease insulin) then your body does a better job absorbing nutrients from the food you take it. This would mean that yo can absorb the creatine better. Normally people want an insulin spike when taking creatine, but beast may have it figured out.

Good taste and very average mixability. I received the citrus flavor which was lucky for me because I normally prefer this flavor. In this supplement it contained 4 grams of creatine product and 1 gram of creatine optimizer. The scoop for this product was fairly large for what I prefer in powder form of creatine but I made it work. I mixed it with 10 to 12 oz of water but still experienced a lot of settling if I didn't consistently mix it. If you don't drink the product right after you mix it

Beast sports nutrition has got another good product on their hands. The effectiveness of this product trumps the negative mixability. My body handles creatine very well and every time I aiming to gain muscle and bulk up this is the first product I go and pick up. This product has 5 different forms of creatine all with different dissolvability to help in the long term and short term. In my opinion creatine is one of those supplements thaty you need to be taking for a longer period of time before it really starts to work. In addition, it is also one of those supplements which you can take at any point of the day. There has been mixed opinions and research when to take creatine. For me I take it in the morning before my workout then again laster in the day so I aim to take 10 g of creatine a day. With that being said after taking this product I notice a large increase in "bulkiness". I noticed I was retaining a lot of water making me look very big, bigger than normal. This is the first creatine I took that made me blow up like this, but not necessarily a bad thing. This is what I was aiming for, but now that I finished this product I am going to cycle off of creatine for a little wile I start to cut and lose the water and fat I have gained during the hypertrophy workouts. In regrads to endurance, I don't think that is reason you take creatine. There are many other supplements in which you can be taking specifically an intraworkout supplement to give you the increased endurance you need. As always, with hypertrophy comes strength. As I began to notice the effects of this supplement I also notice a nice increase in strength specifically in my shoulder and legs during military press and squat. Overall a very good creatine supplement that will get you to where you want to be in the muscle and strength department.

A decent value for what you get. On bodybuilding.com this product is $22.97 which is a little higher than some of the other creatine I get but not bad. On amaxon.com they have it for $23.43 so actually slightly more which is rare for amazon. On the vitamin shoppe website it is $29.99, as expected. I find this store has some inflated prices.

Side Effects

dehydration as all creatines have the capability in doing.

Conclusion

A great creatine supplement that is worth picking up on your time as well as on the SR website if they have it available again. I think it does a really good job combining the different kinds of creatine to create the creature you desire. The only downside is the mixability but don't let that deter you from trying it.