Franny

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+27)
  • Was an active member for 3 years, but hasn't been online since June, 2012
  • Low community participation

Reviews by Franny

March 5, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump!
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Tastes Good
  • Mixes Good
    This is a Great Product from GNC. I bought this a while ago for under 40$ and it lasted me a very long time. Typically I added a scoop of this to my preworkout drink when I was no longer getting great pumps from it ordinarily. It gave me Great Pumps! My Muscles Loved this product. My Veins really Bulged out of my body when I took this, and my whole body would flush a little. A great Feeling.

Also its nice to take this before bed to Increase N.O. Levels which also boosts Growth Hormone levels while you sleep.

5 Grams of Micronized Arginine is a Great Dosage for anytime. The taste was Ok, Fruit punch tasted good. This only had 1gram of Carbs in it as well. Nothing else, plain and simple. I recommend you take this on an empty stomach for the best results> an Hour and a half after youve eaten.

Wheteher you want to add this to your preworkout or before bed, or anytime of the day you Want> This Product Delivers! This Gave me good recovery from hitting the gym Hard! Hey This product also gives you a Good Boost in the Bedroom. Gave me a little more energy and Stamina. Your Girlfriend will think your Superman! haha

February 28, 2012

• Helps Recovery
    • Weight Gain
    • Impressive Power
    This Product is Actually the Best Creatine Product that I Have tried. I Actually Have Used Many other Creatine Products and havent gotten Results close to what Celltech Delivers.

This Product is on The Pricey Side, But if you get a Deal online your in good luck. I got it at supplementwarehouse.com for 32$ for the 6.6lb and when it arrived it actually had 20% more free labeled on it so thats always good!

Profile: This does contain alot of Sugar, 75grams of Dextrose with a Blend of many different forms of Creatine and other growth factors.

I Have used this product many times and Each...

I Have used this product many times and Each time I Try it I always change up My Diet to accomadate it into my Routine and hopefully My Body uptakes More of What I put into it.

I Actually use this during bulking season now and I Up My Daily Water intake alot more and also My Regular Carbs as well to help absorb more creatine into my muscles. Soon as I wake up I Drink the serving with about 2 bottles of water. and again right after my workout. Double dosing is reccomended for the first week as this is the loading stage. I also take my protein shake about 45min to an hour after i take this after my workout.

My Results: Were Amazing. I Really Felt My Muscles Take in Alot. My Recovery Time was cut in Half. My Lifts All went up By a Minimum of 10 lbs. While on my bulking routine I Did Gain a Little over 13 lbs after the first Month of Supplementing with this into my Routine. And surprisingly When I Ran out of celltech I only Lost 3 lbs, Ive Kept the Majority Of my Weight. And I wasnt Bloated. I Didnt feel uncomfortable at all.

Taste is Okay if you Like Really Sugary Tasting Sweetness. Im not a big fan of it but hey It Works. Mixing is easy as well. I also noticed I get Much Greater Pumps with this compared to N.O Products.

My Reccomendation: I found I Got the Greatest Results from this when Before I Started Taking this; For a Whole Month Before I would Limit my Daily Carbs to a Certain Minimum like 50 carbs per day. Or Lower. Barely Any Sugars in my diet. And also Boosted up my protein intake. After doing this for a whole month with No Cheat meals or days, My Body Became that Much More Sensitive to Insulin Spikes. So When I started taking Celltech My Body Utilized Much More of it. Most people I assume just Buy this and Take it right away and just assume theyre doing the best. Listen to your Body and Limit certain things that way when You Reintroduce it; Your Body will Thank You!

But Hey, Thats Just My Advice. Or You Could Do, Whatever The F**K You Wana Do!! Haha< (HodgeTwins)

February 26, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Energy
    • Increase Euphoria Feeling
    • Good Pre-workout Nutrient Transport System
    • Great Endurance
    • Great Focus
    • Great Results
    • Energy Is Right Through-the-roof....
    • Great Pumps
    • My Mushroom Tip Grew! Haha
      Everything Got BIGGER!! Let Me just start out in saying that My whole Body seemed to grow while taking this pre workout. When I Mean Everything, I Mean My (Mushroom Tip Warrior) Grew over an inch after a full month of taking this! Haha. Wasnt Expecting That!

Okay, Now that I got your attention. Id like to say that this has become my Favorite pre workout of All Time!

First off this does Taste Bad, But I Didnt buy this for it to Taste good, I Bought it so it would Deliver RESULTS. This has A Ton of ingredients in this, Alot of stimulants and Also what I like is that Not only is this a Nitric Oxide Inducing supplement that delivers amazing Pumps and Amazing Tunnel Vision and Focus But It has a Profile of Ingredients that Also are Supposed to Mimic Blood Doping.
      Key Ingredients Help Build New Red Blood Cells As well as expand your Blood Vessels for an amazing Pump and also helps with Recovery.

Im Not a Scientist, I didnt run any tests But Im Very Sensitive to changes with My Body and can tell whats going on. I did feel, My Body Heat up More throughout the Day and I Could feel my Veins More Engorged with blood pulsing through my Body More Pronounced than any other products.

I Usually take this 2hrs after a meal before I hit the Gym and when I Get to the Gym I Cant wait to Tear up the weights! Amazing Energy and Focus! This Did get me a little bit jittery but the jitters diminish over a while. My Musles would swell up more during my sets and My strength did go up on all my lifts. I also Felt a Deeper Burn' and Pump with this than any other product I have tried before.

This does have a good amount of stimulants in it so dont take to close to bed time. Alot of times I would wake up in the Night Sweating Alot from this I realized. And that never happens. Im pretty sure My Testoterone levels were rising resulting in the constant Night sweats. Im guessing due to the EPO Mimicing Factors in Dark Rage.

I Highly reccommend this for anyone looking for That "Edge. Its a good value if you can get a good deal online, usually 30$ online. 20servings is fine.

Also take in Note that I wasnt Taking anything else with this, except a Multi vitamin and fish oil. These Results are based on Just Dark Rage. But its a good idea to stack this with Dark Matter. Great Combo

February 22, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Awesome Taste
      • Good Recovery
      • Mixes
      • Micro-fraction
      • Cheap And Lasts Long
        This has Become My Go-To Protein all the time and For good reason. First off, this protein is a Reverse Osmosis Whey protein, Making it Pure and More Digestible. More Bioavailable(Your Body Utilizes More of it). Its a Very Dense Protein with no Fillers, UnLike Most protein powders.

85 servings in a 5lb container. 20grams of protein per scoop. And about 30$ online at supplementwarehouse.com.. If your on a Budget and You Need a Long Lasting Quality Protein, You Wont find anything else like this at this great Value!

I usually get chocolate flavor, tastes good and Mixes great. This is gr...

I usually get chocolate flavor, tastes good and Mixes great. This is great to get in my Daily Total amount of protein, I Take it upon Waking in the morning, Pre workout and I take this any other time I feel I Need some protein.

No Sugar, No Carbs and No Artificial Crap in it! Straight Clean Protein. Ever since I Have added this protein to my Daily Intake, I Have gained More Muscle, Recovery Time is Faster and Strength keeps Increasing. I take 2-3 scoops per day and it lasts for almost 2months so I Cant Complain. I Deffinetly Reccomend this to Anyone looking for a Quality Protein That Will Last a Long Time W/o Breaking the Bank.

February 19, 2012

• Mixes Easy In A Shaker
        • Tastes Amazing
        • Decreased Fat
        • Nitric Oxide
        • Split Up The Doses And You Will Conserve More Of It
        • Lasts Longer
        • Bit Expensive
        Okay First Of All, This is The BEST Tasting Protein I Have ever Tried. Amazing Taste, Couldnt tell the difference between this and a milk shake.

It is a little bit on the pricey side but if you can get a good deal on it then Buy it!

Now heres Where this Protein is Distinguished from other proteins. I Could Notice Greatly that My Recovery time Decreased from using this. As apposed to other protein powders you cant really tell or its hard to tell. This is thanks to the Fractioned pure whey in this product that naturally helps boost nitric oxide levels in your body.

I did notice sli...

I did notice slightly after taking this that my muscles became more relaxed and became pumped up a little more. My Body heat also seemed to be higher when I took this, which lasted a while throughout the whole day.

This is a Great protein to take First thing upon waking in the morning and also as soon as your done lifting. The only problem with this product is it goes quick if you take the full two scoops it recommends which is 40grams of protein. I would usually split that up and take one scoop at a time to conserve it but it seemed to work better like that.

Also on a side note I did notice that I felt leaner when taking this. My weight remained about the same, but I felt less weight around my waist. I Felt more toned and deffenitely could see a difference. Which also surprisingly happened pretty fast cause I only used one tub at a time.

February 8, 2012

• Tastes Very Good
        • Cheap
        • Less Hunger Throughout The Night And Upon Waking
        • Slow Absorption
        • Keeps You In Anabolic State
        • Solid Ingrediant Profile
          This Is the supplement I feel like I cant live without. Its a Great Whey protein Blend that Is a Sustained Release that provides your muscles the fuel they need during the day or night. Personally I just take this before bed so that My Muscles wont be catabolic.

Great Taste! I usually get Fudge Brownie, mixes well to me. (Cant belive people complain about mixability, You Go To The Gym Dont YoU? Put a scoop in a shaker cup and Shake!) haha

Great Value! I Get it online for 26$! for a 4.4lb tub at supplementwarehouse.com and It Lasts a very long time. Plenty of servings so you wont be buying jugs of it all the time

I read that it uses a certain agent' that helps prolong the digestion of this making it ideal to take before bed. Im No Scientist so I cant Prove there claims but I did realize That I dont wake up in the middle of the night raiding the fridge when i take this..

I Know this^ because I ran out of it this past week and am waiting for it to be delivered. When I dont take it before bed, I wake up alot in the night because I get hungry! And I realize I retain More of My Muscles in the morning. sometimes I feel like my muscles shrink when I dont take it and wake up in the morning.

All in All I Like this Protein! Also!! Because on Dymatizes Labels it Says MADE IN USA! And Manufactured in a NSF GMP Certified Facility!

Do U know where your other supplements are made? or if they are quality certified? Its Usually A Mystery!

February 4, 2012

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Loss Of Bodyfat
          • Great Sleep
          • Increased Concentration
            This Product is Amazing! Its recomended 2-5grams for an effective dose. Its pretty much tasteless and easy to mix. And Cheap! I dont know why this isnt being Marketed more or Advertised much because its a great supplement. Increasing Quality Sleep is one of the most important things you can do, not only to help recover and build muscle from tough workouts but it gives you a sense of well being throughout the day.

My Recommendation: I have used this supplement many times and have found out the best way to take this achieving better sleep and recovery. After my last meal of the day I wait about an hour and a half to 2 hours at the most and then take 2-4 small scoops. I Mix it with warm water because it absorbs better and quicker. For an added benefit I will take this with Melatonin. Within 5minutes you will feel your skin tingling and lose your breath a little bit. Love this feeling. Your Mind will ease into a calmer state and soon youll fall asleep.

Ive Noticed that while on this, I havent woken up in the middle of the night. Sometimes during my regular sleep mode w/o taking anything I will wake up many times in the night, either hungry or thirsty or bathroom break lol. But Not while on Gaba. You get a Deep restful Sleep through the Whole Night

February 4, 2012

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Great Recovery
            • Muscle Fullness
            • Great Post Workout Carb Source
            • Interesting Texture
            • Excellent Taste
            • Density
            • Bigger Container Please =)
            Dark Matter is a Great Post workout Shake that excellerates you into Recovery Mode after a Gruelling workout. Ive used this over so many times and have pleased every time. Honestly During my workouts I drink plenty of water, and when Im done working out I take this right away. I Noticed I could feel my muscles Fill up. As with most creatine products you will feel bloated. But thats not the case with Dark Matter. Whatever bodypart you are working that day, Ive noticed that when I take this it is drawn to that area and you wont feel Bloated all over.

My Recommendation: I usually take thi...

My Recommendation: I usually take this as soon as im done lifting and drink plenty of water with it. I wont eat anything or take anything else for an hour because that will mess up the absorbtion of this. The Waxy Maze in this product is designed to go straight through your digestion process faster letting your body utilize everything. So Dont Take anything else for an hour.

Price wise its not that expensive. I usually order from supplementwarehouse.com can get it about 30$. Tastes Great, Mixes Ok just use plenty of water or it will be thick. But For that price I Feel its worth it Especially since you can Feel the Difference right away and see the results in the mirror.

My Strength goes up slightly when on this product nothing to brag about, But the Biggest difference is when Looking at yourself in the mirror after a few weeks of using this. You will be surprised!