Frankiemusc

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Frankiemusc

Introduction:

Multi-Vitamins are a staple for me. I do not go a day without one. Whether its a single caplet/capsule/powder/liquid/pack etc., I'm downing one daily. Some I can feel working, in terms of better overall mood, energy, focus etc. Others I do not, however, hopefully those have an underlying benefit to my overall health.

Animal Pak has been around for 30 plus years. It's a well recognized brand and one of the first multi packs I tried way back when. My experience with this pak is extensive via the 44 pak container tub. I probably have gone through a dozen or so in my lifetime. ...
Introduction:

This is my first try of the Animal Pak in powder form.

Ingredient Profile:

Ok, lots to list here, so for your reading pleasure, I included a basic spreadsheet comparing the Animal Pak vs Animal Powder ingredients, I think I got all of them via copy and paste from labels listed on bb.com (my disclosure reference of information).

Please note Animal Pak Powder Ingredients are on the LEFT. Animal Pak on the RIGHT-I had to make my spreadsheet a JPEG to upload

I think my v-lookups were good to go, however, I will not say that I made any mistakes in copying and pasting.

Animal Pak Powder is broken down into 5 categories:

Vitamin Complex
Amino Acid Complex
Performance Complex
Antioxidant Complex
Digestive Enzyme Complex

Quick Summary of the differences, these ingredients are NOT in Animal Pak Powder(refer to spreadsheet picture):

B6
Uni-Liver Complex
Oriental Ginseng

Included in Animal Pak Powder NOT in Animal Pak:

Uni-Pro Blend- whey isolate-yes there's about 3 grams of whey isolate in this product, not much but an added ingredient

Other than the above which they removed most of the liver complex and was replaced with a Protein complex, there are a several ingredients that vary in dosage. Please refer to spreadsheet below.

Taste 8/10:

I purchased the orange flavor and if you don't like swallowing 11 pills/caplets, this if for you. The flavor was strong but quite good. I enjoyed it as it had an orangey tangy taste to it.

Mixability 8/10:

I would strongly suggest you mix the product in a shaker cup, not a glass. Found that stirring with a spoon gave me a lot of product on the sides of the glass, which I had to continually add water and capture the residue.

The shaker is your best bet here as if any is on the sides just shake it up and your good to go. Very little if any residue remaining.

Dosing:

I took 2 scoops in 12 ounces of water, in a shaker was the preferred method. Drank it on the way to work on an empty stomach. Please note, the directions say to have it with a meal. I had no side effects and felt absorption would be immediate, hence I ran with the above.

I didn't split the scoops up and maybe I could have messed with that dosing based on the below effectiveness.

Effectiveness 8.5/10:

The effects were similar to the original, regardless that the ginseng was not present in this product. Within 15-20 minutes of finishing the product, I felt more alert, my mood was increased and seemed to have more energy as opposed to other multi's I have had in the past. These positive effects lasted a good 4 hours.

Now when I would use the paks, I would split them up and the above positive effects lasted throughout the day or at least 8 hours. I didn't even think of splitting the scoops up here

My value based on purchase 10/10:

Ok, I bought this off of the daily deal site Pharma Soup and the price was $8.99, it doesn't get better than that. The only downside is I was limited to one. Whoever posted that Pharma Soup site, I love you bro !!!!

Real Value 8/10:

A1 Supplements has this for $26.98 as of this review. That's $1.22 a serving (2 scoops) for 22 days. based on the above, that's solid value.

Side Effects:

I experienced no side effects with this product

Conclusion 8.5/10:

I loved this product hand downs. The variances between the two Animal Paks vs Powder were minimal for me at best, yet the results were the same. This is one of the best vitamin powders out there, if you are in the market. I am definitely buying this again based on the above results.

Most likely I will split up the scoops to one in the morning, one in the afternoon.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Mood And Focus
  • Taste
  • Very Good Value
  • Similar To The Paks

Introduction:

Who doesn't like pancakes!!!

Personally, I eat pancakes at least once a week and have about 3 go to product brands that I enjoy (Krusteaz, TendABake Maple Burst and the basic Bisquik). I have read the pancake recipes, which you add a scoop of whey here and a scoop of whey there. But with this product you get 14 grams of protein per serving, pretty good and much more than the average pancake mix only, which will give you 3-4 grams of protein per serving.

Introduction:

Who doesn't like pancakes!!!

The owners of the product were actually on Shark Tank. Also, thank you to Tommy (admin) for adding this product based on a forum post of mine.

This review is for the Dark Chocolate Protein Packed Mix Only

Ingredient Profile:

Please note, there's several different products for the pancake/waffle mix line. In turn the ingredients are different, as well as the protein content/sources. For example, if you get the peanut crunch flavor, a protein is peanut flour, so they vary product to product. Plus, they make regular pancake mix that has 7 grams of protein.

Label Picture Below......

3 types of protein
    Wheat (yes Wheat) Protein Isolate
    Whey Protein Concentrate
    Whey Protein Milk Isolate

Now clearly the interest here is these are high in protein.

Taste:

I made the product two different ways. Pancakes and Muffins.

Pancakes taste: 4/10 -this is with water only

My expectations were very high here, very high based on what I have read online. Clearly, anything will taste better with some type of syrup. This is for tasting the pancake only, no syrup.

These were not even average at best in terms of taste. Dry texture and the dark chocolate flavor was not strong at all. I don't understand all the rave reviews with taste. Bisquik pancakes are better and if I throw in 1/2 scoop of whey protein, I am golden.

Muffins: 7/10- I believe one egg was added here, with some milk

The muffins has more of a dark chocolate flavor. They came out moist, noticeably than the pancakes.

Mixability: 8/10

These mixed very well and poured a thickish pancake. The dark chocolate mix had small dark chocolate chips, which I got excited about, because I am thinking flavorful !!! But that fell well short.

Now you can add eggs and milk to the batter, but for the pancakes I did not.

Dosing: 1/10

Ok, the rating is extremely low here, because the label states about 10 servings (1/2 cup) or 5 cups.....now measuring is pretty straight forward and after keeping track, I barely got 4 cups out of this product or 8 servings. That's very disappointing.

Tough to gauge here. The product makes a high protein pancake or muffins, in my experience. I had zero digestive issues with the product and 14 grams of protein for a pancake, is pretty cool. Didn't have to add any whey protein to it etc.

I bought these at Target for I believe 4.99. Now I only got 4 cups, which equates to $1.24 per cup based on one box. My expectations were super high for this product, but due to the less than average taste, I can't give this a good value.

Side Effects:

No side effects experienced

Conclusion: 5/10

I had the highest expectations for this product, in terms of taste and it basically fell flat for me. Greatly disappointed and not happy that I got less than advertised with the servings. The reason I tried the product, was to find a versatile pancake mix, which I didn't have to add a scoop of whey protein too.

Probably will not be buying the product again and will stick to my go to's above and add my old trusty whey protein for a protein boost.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • High Protein
    • Taste
    • Servings Not As Advertised

Introduction:

As a morning lifter and a 40+ year old male, I require that pre-workout boost to get going. Some days a 12 ounce coffee does the trick, other days I need more. Pre-workouts are a weekly staple for me supplement wise. Over the years, I have tried dozens of pre-workout supplements from various brands. Yes I have my go to pwo's and I have tried one and done brands/products as well.

Disclosure- I am by no means stim tolerant. In fact I am good to go with 200-250 mg of caffeine or 340 mg of caffeine malate, which to me is more clean energy (equal to 238 mg of caffeine).

Prior t...
    Introduction:

Prior to starting this product I was having some coffee 6-10 ounces pwo for about 3 weeks.

Product Claims:

-Dialed in Focus
    -Explosive Energy
    -Ultra-Powerful Pumps
    -Experience The Ultimate Mind-Muscle Connection

Ingredient Profile:

Going to focus on just a few ingredients here from the label because they are the main ingredients that would drive the pump, focus and energy, based on the dosage amounts. The below is based at 2 scoops:

Pump-L-Citruline 6 grams
    Energy-320 grams Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous and Dicaffeine malate-Infinergy)*not sure what the % is here

Caffeine Malate is about 70% the strength of caffeine Anhydrous. In my opinion I feel that's the problem here, which I will explain in detail below.

They have other focus ingredients in here as well

Taste: 7.5/10

I bought the raspberry lemonade flavor. It was good, not the best tasting pre-workout I have had to date. Honestly, I rather chug down 6 ounces of garbage tasting product that works, as opposed to a great tasting pwo that doesn't do jack.

The taste was more on the tart side, not necessarily a bad thing. It did taste like raspberry/lemonade.

Mixability: 8/10

No mixing issues here. I mixed up to 2 scoops in 8 ounces of water, it dissolved well, with minimal to no residue at the bottom of the glass.

Dosing: 5/10

I rated the dosing here low, due to the ineffectiveness. Although the label states do not exceed 2 scoops per day, I personally think that may be incorrect, especially due to the caffeine blend above.

Started out with 1 scoop and quickly went to 2 scoops within days

Now I am rating this a 5/10 because I cannot say the product was a total flop, albeit it was not as promised per the label.

Pump: 8/10

Pumps were very good with this product. Excellent secondary pumps in less involved muscles. It was a nice dense and vascular pump. I cannot complain about this aspect of the product. The pump was very noticeable.

Energy + Focus: 1/10

Total flop for me here. I noticed zero difference in taking 2 scoops as opposed to taking nothing, not even coffee. I noticed none of the above product claims when it came to energy and focus.

I would like to know the % breakdown of the caffeine anhydrous vs di-caffeine malate. Even if it were 50/50, me being not a stim tolerant person, this dosage should have been effective for me and unfortunately it was not.

Tough to give a higher rating here when only the pump aspect worked, based PES's label claims. I bought this via a deal from PES and received their Amino IV as well. Review coming soon for that.....

I have seen this on EBAY for $29.95. Not a good value at all based on my non-existent energy and focus.

Side Effects:

N/A

Conclusion: 4.5/10

Pumps were very good, however, this is not marketed as a pump product only. This is PES's relatively new pre-workout and they market it heavily as the ultimate mind-muscle connection, which was non-existent for me.

I am not buying this product again based on my above experience.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Good Pumps
    • No Energy
    • No Focus
    • No Mind Muscle Connection

(Thanks to Symbolic Muscle for sending it out!)
    Introduction:

First off, thank you to the folks at Symbolic Muscle and the SR Troops program for the opportunity to try Symbolic Muscle's Hydro Conductor. BCAA/Amino powders are a daily supplement that I take intra-workout and once a day on rest days. I have had a few products that I felt a noticeable decrease in DOMS and/or recovery, and the rest hopefully have some underlying benefit.

Ingredient Profile:

This is a standard/basic amino acid profile that includes the basic BCAA's, along with some add ins.

A 2:1:1 ratio consisting of 2.5g Leucine
    ...

A 2:1:1 ratio consisting of 2.5g Leucine
    1.3g Isoleucine
    1.3g Valine

Some additional ingredients added to this profile are potassium, chloride, sodium and some B vitamins (B3, B6 and B12)

Taste: 5/10

I always want a good tasting product, especially if I am going to sip it during my workout. The last thing I want is a poor tasting product that I have to sip for 45 minutes and dread.

The flavor I received was cotton candy. I was so pumped to try this, it just looked and sounds tasty. However, first sip for me, and every one has different taste buds, this tasted chemically to me. Needless to say I didn't enjoy it as all.

It wasn't the worst tasting product I have had, but it wasn't good for me either.

Mixability: 8/10

I mixed the product in 24 ounces of water, in a shaker with some ice. Experienced no mixing issues with this powder. It mixed very well.

Dosing:

Pretty straightforward here. I scoop per the above and I drank it during my workout.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any noticeable physical benefits from this product. No reduced DOMs, no increased recovery and no increased hydration. That's not to say the product is a bust. Hopefully it had some underlying positive benefits for my muscles, I just didn't notice any physical effects from the products and I just wasn't a fan of the taste.

Value: 6.5/10

As of this review, the product can be purchased for $24.95 at TF Supplements. Not a bad price for what you are getting, it's less than $1 per day. I have seen similar products with a 2:1:1 bcaa ratio and some added goodies in the $30 range.

Side Effects:

N/A-no side effects experienced during the use of this product

Conclusion:

I wasn't a fan of this flavor, it was rather chemically tasting to me. Not a flavor I would purchase. The BCAA profile is a standard 2:1:1 with some added ingredients. It's worth a try for the $$. Just not a product I would put on my buy list.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Mixes Well
    • Poor Taste
    • No Recovery
    • No DOMS Reduction

Introduction:

Thank you to the folks at Maxler and the SR Troops program for the opportunity to try Maxler's Omega 3 Gold product. Fish oils are a staple for me on a daily basis. For the most part I can notice several physical effects when using fish oil, as opposed to not using a fish oil. I have tried several of Maxler's products before.

Ingredient Profile:

1 capsule provides 1 gram of Fish oil, 180mg EPA and 120mg of DHA-which are two of the most important Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Not a huge dose of each, its quite low.

Fish oil is approved by the FDA to...

Ingredient Profile:

Not a huge dose of each, its quite low.

Fish oil is approved by the FDA to lower Triglyceride levels, there's some other potential benefits as well. Some other potential benefits include, lowering cholesterol, preventing heart disease, stroke, just to name a few

Taste:

N/A as these are in capsule form, thus no taste

Mixability:

N/A as these are in capsules form, there is nothing to mix

Dosing:

I followed the instructions through completion for the bottle. 1 capsule 3 times per day with a meal. The bottle will last you 40 days with this dosage.

Effectiveness 7.5/10:

I did not get any blood testing at the beginning of the bottle and end of the bottle, so I cannot comment on any positive effect on Triglyceride levels. However, there's a few noticeable physical effects I noticed after a week, which lasted through the end of the bottle.

Hair- My hair is normally on the dry side. After about 2 weeks of use, I noticed my hair more shiny and manageable without any hair product. This was noticeable by others as well

Skin- Specifically my face was a bit more oily than normal. Again, this was noticeable by myself, as well as others commenting on my face.

I did not notice any joint benefit from this particular product. I do lift heavier with low reps and do have joint pain as a result. Unfortunately, I did not have any positive physical benefit in this area.

Value 8/10:

You get what you pay for, as of this review, you can get a 120 count bottle for $9.49 via Amazon. That's just under 24 cents per day for 3 capsules. Please note, this a lower dose of DHA and EPA, compared to other products. It's very good value for the dosage, but again, you are getting what you pay for, not necessarily a bad thing.

Side Effects:

No side effects noticed-no fish burps for me

Conclusion 7.5/10:

If your looking for a low cost fish oil, with a lower concentration of DHA/EPA mgs, this is for you. Honestly, if you don't take a fish oil currently, my mindset is its better to be taking some than none at all.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Healthier Skin And Hair
    • No Fish Burps
    • Very Good Value
    • Low EPADHA Count

Introduction:

Thank you to Maxler and the SR Troops program for the opportunity to try Maxler's CLA Max product. CLA products are not a staple for me. I honestly haven't gone through many CLA bottles in my lifetime. I am kind of on the fence about the product altogether, because I have not seen any physical benefit from them in the past. Hopefully, CLA has some underlying benefit to a person's body.

There's many claims out there about CLA and fat loss. Please note, no pill will replace a well balanced diet of lean meats, fruits and veggies, along with exercise, lifting weights, cardio etc...

Very Straightforward 1,000 mg CLA-Conjugated Linoleic Acid per gel capsule

Nothing fancy here

There's some studies that show is promotes fat loss, as well as some other health benefits, such as weight loss etc.

Taste:

N/A- There is no taste to this product as its in a gel cap form and I wouldn't recommend chewing the capsule as it probably tastes gross.

Mixability:

N/A- The gel caps are swallowed, hence mixing does not apply

Dosing:

I took the product as directed, 1 gel capsule 3 times per day with a meal. This will last you 30 days per 90 gel capsule bottle. The gel caps are black, somewhat large, but easy to swallow with the gel capsule coating

Effectiveness 5.5/10:

Very tough to rate this, as I felt and saw no physical benefits for the duration of this product. As with many vitamins, minerals etc, you hope there is some underlying benefit to your body. Hopefully it has some positive underlying effect on a person's cardiovascular system that will assist in the long run. It's possible several bottles back to back would have some physical effect. Unfortunately, I did not experience any physical benefit from the product over the course of thirty days.

Value 7.5/10:

As of this review, the product can be purchased via Amazon for just under $13. That's just 42 cents per day, very good value for underlying benefits

Side Effects:

No side effects to report during the consumption of this product

Conclusion:

Kind of on the fence with this product, as with some bold claims on the packaging, I did not experience any physical benefits. However, that doesn't mean it assisted or helped my body in another way, during the 30 days of use.

I wish there were more studies out there for CLA, as it seems to be a widely promoted supplement to aid and promote fat loss.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Good Value
    • No Noticeable Physical Effects

Introduction:

Thank you to the SR Troops program and the folks at Maxler, for the opportunity to try their Acetyl L-Carnitine product. This product is NOT a staple for me, but I do have quite a bit experience with it in the past. I probably use several bottles per year and dabble with the various forms of L-carnitine, which I will breakdown a little below.

Each capsule contains 500mg of Acetyl L-carnitine

One ingredient, that's it

Each capsule contains 500mg of Acetyl L-carnitine

One ingredient, that's it

Ok, now there are several forms of L-Carnitine, each with its own benefit in theory. I will touch on the below two:

L-Carnitine Tartate- the "fat burning" type, that also can provide energy for physical activity and can possibly assist in limiting fat gain

ALCAR aka Acetyl L-Carnitine- the "focus" type, also can provide energy

Taste:

N/A- there is no taste as these are in capsule form.

It is not necessary to crack open the capsules for consumption

Mixability:

N/A- these are capsules which are swallowed only

Dosing:

I dosed this 2 caps 30 min prior to working out and 2 caps in the mid-afternoon in between meals

On non workout days I would down 4 capsules upon awaking.

There's several various dosing protocols with the product online, this is the one I went with for the duration of the bottle

Effectiveness 8/10:

This product was effective from day one in terms of focus. Not just at work, but overall, my head felt more clear with all the items of life that get thrown at you on a daily basis. It was a welcomed effect. The focus aspect was noticeable during the day, at the gym and even before bed. I felt like I just had more clarity, in didn't feel overwhelmed.

The energy aspect took about 3 days to kick in. Most notably at the gym and at work. I felt less of a need to take a pwo many mornings, while on this product. At work, as I get older, that afternoon crash seems more consistent. After a few days of this product, I didn't feel tired in the afternoons at work.

Now this isn't the L-carnitine that is "supposed to" burn fat, however, I did weigh myself before and after the bottle, with the diet/water intake pretty much the same and I lost 2.9 pounds. I can't day 100% this product did or did not attribute to that, however, my weight is very consistent. I just find it interesting.

Value 8/10:

As of this review, 100 capsules can be had via Amazon for $9.99. That's very good value right there, for the above effects. That's $10 at 4 capsules per day, which will last you 25 days.

Side Effects:

No side effects to report

Conclusion:

The product did what it should do increased focus, added energy and possibly some fat loss benefits. Very good value for these noticeable effects.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Focus

Introduction:

Thank you to the SR Troops program and the folks over at Maxler, for the opportunity to try their Pro Blend Whey Protein product.

This is my first Maxler product, as I have not heard of this supplement brand before.Whey proteins, whether it's an isolate, Blend, Concentrate etc, are a staple for me on a daily basis. I consume at least 1 serving of whey protein per day.

Ingredient Profile:

This is a protein blend of whey isolate + concentrate, casein and egg albumin. It's a proprietary blend, that has 23 grams of this protein blend per servi...

Ingredient Profile:

This is a protein blend of whey isolate + concentrate, casein and egg albumin. It's a proprietary blend, that has 23 grams of this protein blend per serving.

Due to the protein blend, has a higher card content 15 grams and 4 grams of fat.
      Not going to delve into it more, as past reviewers have provided some more detailed information on the ingredients and I do not want to duplicate their efforts.

Taste 8/10:

I received the rich chocolate flavor, which was very tasty in skim milk/whole milk or water. Enjoyed this flavor each and every time.

Mixability 8/10:

I mixed the product in 8 ounces of water or whole milk/skim milk. Sometimes in a shaker, sometimes in a glass with a spoon.

Overall the product mixed quite well.

Dosing:

Pretty straightforward, I took one scoop, once a day. The label stated 2-3 times per day, but I rarely ever do that, unless I am in a bind for whole foods. Once per day, sometimes after lifting, upon waking or in the afternoon.

Effectiveness 7.5/10:

Whey proteins are tough to gauge in terms of effectiveness. I mean how can one say how much muscle you obtain from one tub of whey protein?
      For me, I like to rate effectiveness, based on the ingredients and if the product does, or does not cause gastrointestinal issues.

This product was easily digested and cause no GI issues.

I will restate something that was mentioned on another review, that I feel is important. The label had some bold claims, that are just not warranted in my opinion. Especially in terms of "rapid" muscle growth.

Personally, I feel this is rather tacky, misleading and just not necessary.

Value 9/10:

As of this review, I do not see this product on their website any longer, I searched diligently. Also, had a tough time finding it anywhere.
      As a result, I have found this product on Ebay for $16.95, which is pretty awesome value for a protein blend, that causes no digestive issues.

At 21 servings for a 2lb tub, that's 80 cents per serving, pretty great value there for a protein blend.

Side Effects:

No side effects as stated above

Conclusion:

I am looking past the bold claims of the label, as consumers should do their due diligence when buying products.

You are getting a good tasting whey protein blend, which causes no digestive issues for 80 cents per serving? Yes, please, Maxler has got my attention !!!
      • Blend
      • Value
      • No GI Issues
      • Some Misleading Label Statements

(Thanks to MuscleForce for sending it out!)
      Introduction:

First off, thank you to the folks at Muscle Force and the SR Troops program for the opportunity to try Obedient. This is Muscle Force's Nootropic and NO Booster. Apologies for the late review.
      This is the first time I have every tried a Muscle Force product and the first straight up Nootropic product/NO Product.

Ingredient Profile:

Fully disclosed profile, if that is a plus for you. Personally, as long as a product works with a proprietary blend, I am satisfied on a company keeping its formula secret.

No dyes, which is always nice, I prefer to keep my insides as close to...

Ingredient Profile:

No dyes, which is always nice, I prefer to keep my insides as close to the original color I was born with.

This product has no stimulants.

Nootropic Blend: Acytl L Carnitine, choline bitartrate, tyrosine, noopept

NO Blend: Citrulline Malate, Hydromax, Agmatine, Norvaline

There's under dosing here with the citrulline malate, however, the agmatine 1.5 grams and norvaline 200mg can be effective dosages for pumps

Disclosure:

Upon opening the product for the first use, I noticed it was practically solid due to possible moisture getting in. I reached out to the rep, he said this particular batch was jacked up and it was safe to use.

Taste 8/10:

The only flavor available was Blue Razz, which I enjoyed thoroughly.

Mixability 4/10:

This product was a downright challenge to get the proper dosage effectively and mix in 8-10 ounces of water. Due to the issue stated above. I always had rather large undissolved clumps at the bottom of the glass every time. On many occasions, I just scooped them up with a spoon and down the hatch they went. Rather irritating to say the least.

Dosing 5/10:

Due to the above issue, dosing was a challenge for me. I am not sure if the product settled correctly either, maybe hampering its effectiveness.
      One scoop in 8 ounces of water, mixed with a spoon in a glass 25 minutes preworkout. Which the scooper was rendered useless many time, had to use a spoon and scoop the product into the scooper.

Effectiveness Overall 7.5/10:

Nootropic Aspect 9/10:

This product was excellent for this aspect. I was focused beyond belief after every use. Almost feel like it could have been even better, if there weren't issues with the clumping. However, I was quite happy with this effect, as I had tunnel vision each and every time during my workouts.

NO 6/10:

I felt the product lagged here for me, the pumps were nothing special and that may be due to the fact of the clumping issue and under dosing of the citrulline malate. The pump combo very effective, but at slightly higher dosages for the CM.

Value 5/10:

As of this review, the product is only available per my search on Muscle Force's website for $49.99. That's $1.66 per serving, for 30 servings. Not the best value. I feel if the citrulline malate was dosed at 6 grams, the value would be much improved for me.

Side Effects:

No side effects to report

Conclusion:

From a Nootropic effect stand point, this product was great for me. Excellent focus, tunnel vision etc. Very satisfied in this area.
      The NO aspect lagged for me, it could have been a much better combination for brain function and pump with the CM dosage increased.
      I wish the price was lower with this product, for what you are getting ingredient wise.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Focus
      • No Dyes
      • Nootropic Enhanced
      • Clumping
      • Pumps Lacking

(Thanks to Advanced Molecular Labs for sending it out!)
      Introduction:

Thank you to the folks at Advanced Molecular Labs, as well as the SR Troops program, for the opportunity to try the Pre-Workout product. Apologies for the late review.

Pre-workouts are a staple for me. I need them to get me going for my 4:30am workouts during the week. It's pretty evident if a product can get my energy and focus going that early in the am.

Ingredient Profile:

This product has a basket of ingredients contained in it. Some are via a prop blend, and some are disclosed. I found this interesting as normally, its an either or ingredient profile. I have yet to try a product, until now, with this diverse combination of ingredients.

Its 3 products in 1-Below is the ingredients that stand out in each:

-Adrenaline and Dopamine Activators- 400mg caffeine and Velvet Bean

-NO Activator-8 grams Citrulline Malate and Beet Root

-Power Strength and Endurance Activators-Creatine Mono (5grams), Betaine Anydrous (2.5grams) and Beta-Alanine (2 grams)

Taste 8/10:

I had the blue raspberry flavor and I found it quite enjoyable. Slightly sweet, but pretty good tasting.

Mixability 6/10:

The product lagged in this area. Even with following the 12 ounces of water recommendation, I always seemed to have small clumps at the bottom of the glass every time. I always mixed the product in 12 ounces of water, in a glass with a spoon.

Dosing:

I am not stim tolerant, so 300 mg of caffeine is the highest I go. I used 3/4 scoop each time about 30 mins pre-workout.

Effectiveness 7.5/10:

I stuck with 3/4 scoop from the start of the container, until the end. This dosage gave me a nice, not overwhelming energy boost for my morning work outs. It was pretty good energy, not great. Focus was decent, the energy aspect was more prevalent than the focus. The energy lasted me through my entire workout and then some.

In terms of endurance, this was a little less noticeable than the energy. It was decent, but not consistent. On some workouts I felt I could train longer, as with others, I did not.

Pumps were quite decent every use. Pumps were most noticeable on back and arm day. Some secondary pumps as well. The pump was a swole pump or a fleshy pump. My definition of this is the muscle flushes, loses some definition, not necessarily a bad thing.

Value 8/10:

As of this review, Lucky Vitamin has this product for $30.71. That's pretty good value, being that this was an energy and a pump product based on my experience. Plus, with its effectiveness for me at 3/4 a scoop. This lasted me about 26 or 27 uses based on my dosage. That's about 1.18 per day for my dosage, that's pretty darn good.

Side Effects:

No side effects experienced
      No crash
      No stomach issues

Conclusion 7.5/10:

Pretty decent product overall with the basket of ingredients your getting. Interesting prop-blend and disclosed ingredients combination. This product is definitely worth a try, especially if you can grab it at Lucky Vitamin right now. I would like to see a few more servings in this product.
      • Affordable