Frankiemusc

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Frankiemusc

December 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Purest Form Of Agmatine
  • No Fillers Or Additives
  • Bitter Taste When Just Using Water

A one product ingredient from VMI Sports, that contains Agmapure. Increased body weight and increased dosage had the best results for me.

Thank you to the folks at VMI Sports and Sr.com for the opportunity to try Agmapure. Pump products are not a staple for me, normally they are in my pwo's. I do have my favorites though when I purchase straight up pump products. In my experience, I have probably purchased dozens of different pump ingredients.

One ingredient-500 mg of Agmapure (trademarked ingredient) aka Agmatine Sukf...

One ingredient-500 mg of Agmapure (trademarked ingredient) aka Agmatine Sukfate

Agmatine sulfate is a salt of Agmatine. It's used to increased nitric oxide production in the body. Improved blood flow equals more muscle pumps.

The product has also show to have nootropic effects.

Taste- product was unflavored aka in its natural form, very bitter taste, mixed it with Powerade zero

Mixabilty- no issues mixing, no residue, the product dissolved well

Dosing- I increased the dosage as one serving is not enough for my body weight is 230lbs

I took between 2-3 servings before my workout

Straight up solid product albeit at 2-3 servings.

Pumps were very profound with 3 servings, 1.5 grams. Really nice full muscular pump. Not a creatine pump, which is more of a flabby pump or bloated muscle pump. I'm other words if you have a muscular arm, it looks like a bigger muscular arm.

Product can be found on Amazon for $19.99 for 60 servings. It's an ok price. The product is effective for the price you pay.

Also, you are paying a little more $$ due to the trademark as opposed to Agmatine sulfate/ not Agmapure.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

The product is effective hands down. I have had similar results with the non trade marked version as well, which can be found for slightly cheaper.

I enjoyed my run with the product and would buy it at a cheaper price if possible via a sale etc.

December 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Label Disclosure
  • Better Pump
  • Needs Higher Overall Creatine Dosage
  • Horrible Taste

A creatine blend of 3 ingredients from VMI Sports, which may be trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to proven creatine monohydrate

Thank you to the people at VMI Sports and SR.com, for the opportunity to try VMI Sports S.M.A.R.T creatine. Creatine is not a staple for me, but I will use it occasionally for months at a time. My go to creatine is Krealkalyn, the buffered form of creatine.

Why I chose this product:

This product received some good reviews and I have never used a blended creatine before, so I was quite curious as to my reaction to this creatine ingredient blend.

3 Types of creatine are the main ingredients I am going to touch on below

Creatine Pyruvate 1.2 grams: This creatine is supposed to produce increased levels of creatine in plasma. The creatine itself is bonded with pyruvate acid. Supposedly this creatine does not require the same loading saturation that creatine mono requires.

Creatine Citrate 1.2 grams: This creatine is suppose to dissolve better in water/be more soluble. Based on that, it appears it should absorb better, but there is no proof it does.

Creatine Magnesium Chelate: 1.2 grams: This creatine is suppose to have better absorption and get absorbed via a different pathway into the muscle cells. Should be less bloating as a result of this absorption as well.

Taste: The product I received was unflavored, however, there was a distinct taste to the product. It was very bitter. I mixed it with powerade zero to alleviate the poor taste.

Mixability: Zero issues here, product mixed well, no leftover granules/residue etc at the bottom of the glass.

Dosing: I didn't mess around with more servings here based on my bodyweight, maybe I should have. 1 scoop before my workout with 10 ounces of powerade zero, sometimes I mixed it with my pwo.

I expected to feel some effects of the product, but as stated above, maybe I needed to up the dosage as 3.6 grams may not have been enough based on my 230 weight.

I didn't notice any of the creatine effects, stronger, more power, increased body weight etc. There was no bloating with the product which was a plus. My muscles did seem more pumped during my workouts with this product and throughout the day, so possibly the product was absorbing.

As of now the product is cheapest at DPS nutrition for the unflavored version, its 19.99, 66 cents per serving. Ok value.

A site called Bonanaza, has a flavored one for less than $15.

Side Effects

No side effects experienced with this product

Conclusion

Not sure if a higher dosage would have been a different experience for me or not. I do respond to creatine monohydrate and Krealkalyn. I don't know if the total 3.6 grams of creatines blended should be higher etc.

Somewhat disappointed that I did not have better results. I have had some very positive experiences with other VMI products in the past.

September 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Competitive Price
  • Longer Handle Scooper

A solid BCAA supplement from a company that quickly seems to be making a name from itself within the industry, VMI Sports.

Thank you to the people at VMI Sports and SR.com, for the opportunity to try VMI Sports Aminogex Ultra. BCAA's are a staple for me daily via powder form. I drink them intra-workout and once on off days. Literally have tried dozens of different BCAA products over the years, I have my favorites and sometimes I can feel this supplement category working, in terms of recovery.

This product received...

Why I chose this product:
This product received some very rave reviews on sr.com, so I was curious to see if it lived up to my expectations, based on my experience. Also, I have never seen a cherry lime Italian ice flavor, so that peaked my interest as well.

Typically, I always look for at least 5grams of BCAA's in my intra-workout supplement. Aminogenex has 7 grams in total.

A fully disclosed/non-proprietary ingredient list.
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12

InstaAminos 7 grams total- I am fine with the 2:1:1 ratio in general. In my experience, I feel with some products I can feel the effectiveness in terms of recovery and reduced muscle soreness
L-Leucine 3.5 grams -standard dose that I look for as Leucine is known as the "anabolic" trigger
L-Isoleucine 1.75 grams
L-Valine 1.75 grams
Betaine 1.25 grams- average dose here, which is used to increase strength similar to creatine

Various elecotrolytes & muscle recovery items (TRAACS)- These are bonus ingredients for hydration and muscle recovery. The 50mg dosages are rather low. I would like to see these doubled at least. However, they are included and for the price of the product, I probably shouldn't complain.

Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate 400mg
Potassium Glycinate 50mg
Magnesium Glycinate 50mg
Calcium Glycinate 50mg
Sodium Chloride 50mg

Also, the product has sucralose as its sweetener. I would take that any day over aspartame.

Taste: Ok, taste for an amino supplement is important to me. I personally do not want to be drinking 20-24 ounces of something for an hour,that tastes gross. I received the Cherry Lime Italian ice flavor, although I am of Italian descent, I am not biased which my taste buds. Example, I do not think all pizza tastes good. This flavor was amazing!! One of my favorites. Not overly sweet, refreshing and very enjoyable. I was sad when I finished the tub.

Mixability: Zero issues here. I always mixed it in a shaker, with 20 to 24 ounces of water, on occasion with some ice in the shaker. Very minimal if any residue on the bottom of the shaker.

Dosing: I took once scoop for the duration of the tub and either took it intra-workout on training day or once on my off day.

I will rate the effectiveness via the following categories below, based on the ingredients in this product:

Recovery: About several days into this product is when I noticed my recovery was improving. I train one body part per day and kill it, as a 44 year old aging male, that takes its toll. I noticed I wasn't as tired or worn down physically as I normally would be with other BCAA products, which gave me the energy to add another set or two in the gym. Also, because I train at 4:30am, I didn't have that spent feeling at work, it minimized after each day taking the product.

Muscle Soreness: This is my tell-tale sign that a BCAA product assists in a reduction of DOMS. I skipped legs for a few weeks prior to taking the product and every time I get back to squatting, I am shot for at least several days. My legs are screaming and I am stumbling up and down stairs. I noticed this significantly stopped while on this product for about a week, when I trained legs. It was very noticeable to the point I thought there was something wrong.

Hydration: My hydration isn't the best, I do not drink a lot of water during the day compared to other people. I have dry elbows as a result, and yes I put hydrating lotion each morning. Now although the dryness didn't fully go away, the dryness area was noticeably smaller in size, where I didn't have to use as much lotion. Yes go ahead and insert jokes here, I am being honest.

Only downside, get a longer handle on the scooper!! It was somewhat irritating as the product got down to the bottom.

Right now the product can be purchased at All Star Health for $23.99. That is an excellent value for me, based on the above effectiveness I experienced. That is less than 80 cents per serving.

Side Effects

No side effects experienced with this product

Conclusion

I have to say, I found a new BCAA favorite to add to my top 3!!! This product easily falls in my top 3 based on my experience. Please get a longer handle on that scooper. I would definitely suggest to try this product, I think it absolutely is competitive with my other top BCAA's and I would love to see this company get more recognition for this product.

Overall
Thanks to Barbender Nutrition for sending it out!
  September 5, 2018

• Good Focus
  • Good Endurance
  • Underdosed In Areas
  • Pump

A new brand for me, Barbender Nutrition's and their Torque pre-workout product. Nice simple, non-proprietary profile. In my opinion, this is your middle of the road pre-workout in terms of stimulant content and pump ingredients.

I would like to thank the folks at Barbender Nutrition and Sr.com, for the opportunity to the pre-workout Torque. Training around 5 am 4-5 days per week is a challenge as an aging male. Pre-workouts are a necessity for me for that extra push needed. Over the years I have tried dozens of pre-workout products and have my favorites. Not a stim heavy person, 250 to 275mg of caffeine does the job for me. I am not into any of the new DMAA knocks offs as they do not agree with me.

Why I chose this product:
It was a simple profile, within my caffeine tolerance and got some really good reviews on here.

A fully disclosed ingredient list. I will use products that have effectiveness via a proprietary blend, it's not something I am against in the industry.

I will comment on the stimulant, endurance and pump ingredients on the label. This is per scoop, each tub has 30 servings.

Beta Alanine 3 grams-A standard dose which can increase muscle endurance (ie. Extra reps). This ingredient gives you that tingly feeling, where you may want to scratch your face off.

L-Arginine 3 grams- A good dose here based on my experience. Ironically this ingredient fell out of favor since it first came out as a pump ingredient. I don't understand that, it worked well when it first came out and it still works well for me in terms of pump.

L-Citruline Malate 3 grams-A bit low here in terms of dosage, 6-8 grams is recommended for endurance. It also has pump aspects.

Betaine Anhydrous 1.25 grams-Typical dose, which can increase power productivity. This is found in beets.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 500mg- This is a typical does that can provide enhanced cognitive function.

Caffeine Anhydrous 280mg-This is around my sweet spot of 250mg-275mg of caffeine. This was a plus for me, so I didn't have to weigh out the powder to get to my stim range.

BioPerine 5 mg-This is a standard dose that aids in absorption of the ingredients.

Taste: If a pre-workout product is effective, I personally could care less if the product tastes good or not. I received the watermelon flavor, and it was rather enjoyable. Not an overpowering flavor, middle of the road flavor.

Mixability: No issues in mixing it with water in a glass. Not much if any residue at the bottom, which was a plus.

Dosing: I stuck with 1 scoop for the entire use of the tub, about 20-25 minutes before my workout.

Energy- The 280mg of caffeine was spot on for me. It provided a nice clean boost of energy for my early am workouts. I would absolutely notice the difference, as opposed to not taking the product.

Focus-At times, the focus to some extent, outshined the energy aspect. I always walked into the gym ready to take on the weights each morning. Felt in the zone and as if I was the only person working out at the gym.

Pump- The pump was noticeable, but definitely the weakest in terms of effectiveness. As opposed to taking nothing, there was an ok pump with this product. More of a bloated pump, not vascular.

Endurance-The endurance aspect was noticeable. After a few days on the product I seemed able to squeeze in a few more sets, as opposed to just stopping and leaving the gym. At times I even had the urge to do extra cardio, which is rare.

The product is not widely sold at all. There's a few sellers on google shopping, Amazon has it, but it's the best value though Barbender Nutrition at $26.95.

Amazon does have it for $26.99(prime) and you can get an extra discount for auto shipping at $25.64.

At less than 90 cents a serving, that's really good value for the above effectiveness.

Side Effects

No side effects experienced with this product

Conclusion

Although the pump aspects were lacking, to have the energy, focus and endurance aspects alone would make it worthwhile to purchase at the above price. I enjoyed the product and for a newcomer to the vast supplement industry, I hope this product catches on to the masses and becomes more widely available.

Overall
Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Low Cals And Carbs
  • Taste
  • Mixes Well
  • Great Product

Dymatize Iso 100 is a hydrolyze why protein supplement. This is a higher grade form of whey protein. There is no whey concentrate in this particular Dymatize protein powder product. Dymatize has been around for a long time and they have rebranded their packaging within the last few years.

Thank you to Dymatize and SR.com, for the opportunity to try Dymatize's Iso 100 whey protein supplement. Whey protein supplements are a staple for me daily, I probably have been taking them daily for over 15+ years, maybe more. Ironically, Dymatize was my go to whey protein brand for at least 5 years. I have never tried a full container of the Iso 100, always stuck to their regular whey protein.

Why I picked this product:

I have never tried Iso 100 from Dymatize and have heard very positive things about it.

I think certain flavors may vary slightly, below is the flavor I received- Chocolate Peanut Butter:

Per 32 gram Serving (23 servings per tub)
    Total Fat .5 grams
    Cholesterol 10mg
    Sodium 160mg
    Potassium 180mg
    Total Carbs 2g(includes 1 gram sugar)
    Protein 25 grams

Protein consists of-Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate and Why Protein Isolate

There's a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA's (5.5 grams total) which is pretty standard, consisting of 2.7grams of leucine, which is directly involved in starting protein synthesis.

Also, 4.4 grams of glutamine- potential benefits of muscle recovery

Sucralose is the sweetner

Pretty Straightforward

Taste: Ahhhhh the taste, this is my favorite flavor to date !!! The Chocolate Peanut Butter was dead on and delicious. The flavor has a very light sweetness to it, and the chocolate peanut butter was flavorful, not an over powering taste you can get with some whey proteins.

Mixability: I mixed the product in 6 ounces of water in a shaker or 6 ounces of low fat milk in a shaker. No issues with mixability, it blended into each liquid with ease. A couple shakes of the shaker and mixed.

Dosing: I train fasted early in the morning, so 1 scoop immediately after my workout for training days. On non-training days I would take my 1 scoop during the workday.

Very tough to gauge the effectiveness of a whey protein supplement. I want a whey protein that doesn't cause me any digestibility issues. Which I experienced none of, with this product. Some whey proteins can cause GI discomfort or bloating. Whey protein supplementation is just that, a supplement to your whole food protein consumption. Often I feel whey protein aids in some aspect of recovery for me, which I somewhat felt with this product at times. Feeling less tired post workout.

As of this review, All Star Health has this product for $25.49 for a 1.6lb tub. If my abacus is correct (one time it was wrong on sr.com), that's about $1.10 per serving. Pretty good value for a higher end whey protein. Other sites have this going for $29.99 as of this review. So you can save $4.50 by going to AS Health.

Side Effects

No side effects (No GI issues)

Conclusion

I love this protein, its one of my favorites to date, in addition to the chocolate peanut butter flavor, which I am craving right now because the empty tub is sitting next to me for this review. For years, I have been very frugal with my whey protein, always looking at the deals and just buying whats on sales, not what I truly enjoy. I think this product may have changed me.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
      August 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Deeper Sleep
    • Excellent Profile
    • Fully Transparent
    • Minor Sleep Hangover
    • Groggy

Fade out by Redcon1, is a sleep aid formula that was quite effective. The only downside is it left me with a slight sleep hangover if I got under 7 hours sleep. Oddly, as opposed to other sleep aid supplements, I didn't have vivid dreams with this product.

First off, I would like to thank Redcon1 and SR.com for the opportunity to try Fade Out.

I dabbled with probably a dozen different sleep supplements in my life. Although sleep is important, in terms of hours, I have no problem falling asleep and sleep supplements are not a staple for me

Why...

Why I picked the product:
    I have read a lot of positive reviews here on sr.com and seen positive feedback in general about their products on social media. Also, wanted to see how it compared to my favorite sleep aid from RCSS.

I am not going to get too detailed about the potential benefits of each ingredient, as many of the prior reviewers have provided that information in detail.

I will delve into some with my experience of some of the ingredients where applicable.

4-amino-3-phenylbutonic acid-1gram -aka Phenibut- I have had issues in the past with this ingredient, where as I woke up from sleep super dizzy with a past product that had a similar dosage. However, I had no such issues with Fade Out. I proceeded with caution initially at scoop and increased from there. Possibly the quality of the ingredient was better??

Mucuna Pruriens-1gram)-aka velvet bean- This is pretty standard in sleep aid products I have tried. I noticed similar effects, boost in libido, better feeling of wellbeing.

GABA-1 gram- Another ingredient that is pretty standard in sleep aids. This acts as a relaxer. I do not have issues falling alseep, so it was tough to gauge.

Arginine-HCL-1 gram-Increases blood vessel flow

Phenylalanine 750mg- Another relaxation ingredient usually found in sleep aids and some preworkouts.

Valerian Root-600mg- Known for calming effects. I have taken this as a stand alone ingredient in times of anxiety with success.

Ornithine HCL-500mg -this is suppose to pair well with Arginine

Theanine-500mg- seen more and more in prewrkouts to counter stimulants, has a relaxing effect

Several Minerals and Vitamins that can be found in bare bones sleep aid supplements like ZMA:
    Magnesium 150mg
    Vitamin C 100mg
    Zinc 10mg
    Vitamin B-6-6mg

Melatonin 5mg- Another popular stand alone sleep aid, which the body produces naturally. I have had issues in the past with this product, with similar dosages that resulted in me waking up groggy.
    Vitamin E Acetate 10iu's

Clearly a ton of stuff in this product. All dosages are reasonable and at effective levels.

Taste: I received the Orange flavor, it wasn't bad. A slight tang, but ok tasting. Not something I would rant about or say was bad.

Mixability: Slight settling at the bottom of the glass, so I added some more water which alleviated the remaining particles.

Dosing: I started with scoop as my bas experience with Phenibut in the past and quickly moved to 1 scoop. I mixed it in about 6 ounces of water and took it 15-30 min prior to bed (as in head on pillow ready to sleep).

Great product with a ton of sleep inducing ingredients, which also gives you a deep sleep.

As an aging male, I always have to wake up to urinate at least once a night. Upon taking the product, I noticed this kept me asleep about 50% of the nights I had taken it. This is unheard of for me and no I didn't urinate in my bed the other 50% of the time.

I do not have issues falling alsleep, its more of a quality issue with me. With the product I woke up more rested. Although, I needed at least 7 hours of sleep or else I was a bit groggy on such mornings. In order to get the full 7 hours, I would go to bed earlier.

One odd thing to note, with the majority of other sleep aids, I always had very vivid dreams that I clearly remembered the next morning. I didn't have any vivid dreams and rarely remembered a dream.

As of this review, the cheapest I can find this product is currently at I'll pump you up for $26.95. That's decent for all the ingredients you are getting.

Side Effects

Slight grogginess with less than 7 hours sleep

Conclusion

A solid sleep aid supplement, that brings all the ingredients needed to fall asleep and provide a restful sleep. This product is on my radar to buy and I am looking forward to the experience again.

Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
      August 11, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Alpha Male
    • Sleep
    • Pricey
    • Not Many Test Boosting Effects

A test booster that contains quite a mixture of test boosting ingredients and estrogen blockers. I feel like the goal in creating this product was for all these ingredients to work synergistically.

Thank you to SR and the folks at Savage Supplements, for the opportunity to try Hades, a natural anabolic. This is the first product I have tried from Savage Supplements.

Why I picked Hades:

The ingredient profile stood out to me, with the variety of ingredients that claim test boosting capabilities.

As a 43 year old, that has tried about few do...

Why I picked Hades:

As a 43 year old, that has tried about few dozen test boosters over the years, I can use any help I can get over the counter. There's my favorites that stand out, mainly D-Aspartic Acid, that is the most consistent in terms of the test boosting effects I obtain from that particular ingredient.

Quite a few different ingredients in here, but the main point is it has your claimed test boosters and estrogen blockers.

I am going to focus on the main test boosting related ingredients for this part of the review.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg -possibly improves sexual potency and fertility
    Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - 1500mg-used to control the production of estrogen
    Tribulus PE 95% Saponins - 500mg-plant based steroid that claims to boost sexual potency, testosterone and libido
    Tongkat Ali (aka Long Jack) - 80mg-used as aphrodisiac and to increase libido
    5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg-increases protein synthesis and inhibits cortisol, to create an anabolic environment
    Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione(aka Arimistane) - 50mg-estrogen blocker,

As you can see, its a wide variety of different ingredients that can potentially cause you to have test boosting symptoms. I am not going to identify which ingredients worked, are low dosed etc because it seem like this product is to create a synergistic testosterone effect.

Took 4 pills with breakfast daily.

There's no taste or mixability applicable with this product.

I can only base my experience of my past use of testosterone boosters. Normally, I would experience some fat loss, increased libido, alpha male feeling and some strength increase. Going to touch on these and a few others I experienced effects with.

Where the product shined for me:

Alpha Male- Listing this first, as it was by far more the most prominent effect the product had on me. Normally, I have alpha male characteristics, but Hades put me over the top. I had the feeling of "owning meetings" when at work, and was extra confident.

Sleep- After several days of taking the product, my sleep was much deeper. I woke up more refreshed, more energy, no 2pm crash and burn.

Where the product lacked:

Libido- Oddly, with all the sexual potent ingredients my libido remaining the same and seemed somewhat lower at times, which was very unusual based on past test boosting products. Now I will say, I have had this negative effect when taking estrogen blockers in the past.

Fat Loss/Body comp- Nothing noticeable was experienced here in terms of fat loss or muscle gain, it seemed the same. I think I gained a pound from start to end, which was nothing out of the ordinary.

Strength- The alpha male feeling was great for the gym as well, but it didn't lead to any additional strength gains.

Not a widely available product. $59.99 is rather pricey to just get the above effects for a month.

Side Effects

During the first few days, I experienced some noticeable headaches, which is unusual for me. I reached out to the rep for some feedback, and they responded quickly stating this was not something users have mentioned.

They subsided after a few days.

No additional side effects reported

Conclusion

The other SR reviewers seemed to have some very good results with the product. I thought for sure being a 40 plus year old male, that my experience would have been better. Just goes to show you everyone can react differently to different products and if you get say a majority of folks getting positive results its a win for the company.

I will stick to what works for me in terms of my staple test boosting ingredient.

4.5
    Thanks to Method Performance Supplements for sending it out!
      May 1, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Non-prop Blend
    • Ineffective At 1 Scoop

Thank you to the SR troops program and the people at Method Performance Supplements for the opportunity to try their pre-workout named Hardwire. Pre-workouts are a staple for me as I need that extra push to get going as a 40+ year old. Also, I train between 4:30am and 5am during the work week. A cup of coffee just doesn't do it for me.

Why I chose this product:

The ingredient list was lengthy, included BCAAS, my favorite form of caffeine (di-caffeine malate), and an assortment of other goodies broken down into 6 different categories.

Looking for a ...

Expectations:

Looking for a new pwo to add to my arsenal, which would provide me with laser sharp focus and a nice kick of energy for my early am workouts, with its synergistic list of various ingredients for energy, mood, and mental focus.

27 ingredients in total, each fully disclosed amounts on a separate line item, which is a non-proprietary blend. I am not going to delve into each ingredient, however, I will focus on a couple for purpose of this review.

Vitamin and Mineral Blend

Hardwired Energy and Focus Complex:

Infinergy (Di-caffeine malate) 267 mg- This is personally my preferred caffeine form. This particular trademark of di-caffeine malate, is about 75% caffeine. For example, 100mg of Infinergy di-caffeine malate, 75mg of actual caffeine. The remainder if malic acid. Malic Acid helps potentially suppress the negative GI effect regular caffeine may have on a person's stomach.
    I felt for one scoop this was a bit low, based on based success I have had with this form of caffeine.

Teacrine 250mg- This is a patent pending compound that contains pure Theacrine. This ingredient if similar to caffeine in terms of its mood enhancement and mental focus aspects. 100-400mg is the effective dosage range.

Coginitive Health and Function Complex

BCAA 2:1:1

Anti-Stress & Anti-oxidant Complex

Electrolyte Complex

Taste:

I received the Lime Colada flavor and I enjoyed it. Not an overly tart flavor, tasted like a decent 50-50 mix to my taste buds.

Mixability:

Mixed each scoop in a glass of about 10 ounces of water. Mixed pretty well, there was some small left over residue at the bottom of the glass each time.

Dosing:

1 scoop about 20-30 min before my workout and dabbled with 1.5 scoops for about a week.

One of my favorite pwo's had 400mg of di-caffeine malate. That is my sweet spot to date with that particular ingredient. Now Hardwire has an assortment of mental, energy and mood enhancing ingredients, which I was hoping would synergistically have a positive effect at one serving.

At 1 scoop the effectiveness for me was practically non-existent. A slight boost, if even that of energy, no increase in mental focus or increased mood. If at best, it felt like I had a cup of coffee, which doesn't do much if anything for me anymore. Each year I get older, training just before 5 am at 4 days during the work week, is getting more challenging. If a pwo is spot on, I can tell immediately.

After a ho-hum few weeks at 1 scoop, I increased the dosage to 1.5 scoops. The product truly shined at this dosage for me. The product kicked in after 15 minutes and my mind was game. Workouts were a breeze, almost felt effortless to get through the workout and I had a lot more energy in the tank. This is the effect I was hoping to have with all these ingredients at 1 scoop, unfortunately, 1.5 scoops was my sweet spot. I had laser sharp focus and was truly motivated to start my workout, and focused during my workout. I just wanted to keep going..

As of this review via a google search, the product is not distributed widely at all. I found this on their website or Amazon, both at $35.99. Not the best value for me at $1.19 per serving (30 servings), and definitely not good value based on my sweet spot with the product.

Side Effects

No side effects during the use of this product

Conclusion

At 1.5 scoops, I loved this product!!! Possibly one of the top 5 pre-workouts I have tried to date. But at 1 scoop, it was a disappointment for me. Maybe get rid of some of the extras, that may not be needed and focus on increasing the core ingredients of your product (Infinergy, Teacrine).

Overall
    Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
      April 25, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Complete Profile
    • Non Proprietary Blend
    • 100% Of RDA
    • Underdosed Extras

Thank you to the SR troops program and the folks at Millenium Sport Technology for the opportunity to try their MVP 365 multi-vitamin. A daily muti-vitamin is a staple for me on a daily basis. I have tried dozens of different brands over the years, via various different forms (ie. capsule, hard pill, powder). Please remember, multi-vitamins are used to supplement your intake of vitamins and minerals from whole food sources.

Expectations:
    As long as the mulit-vitamin has 100% of the recommended dosage, I am fine with that. Some multi-vitamins I have felt, via increased energy, however, the goal is that they have some underlying benefit which is probably impossible to gauge.

The product has a rather long list of 40 ingredients, contained in 4 capsules. It's a fully disclosed label for all 40 ingredients.

The Good:

The product has your staple 100% or more of your recommended daily allowance of A, C, D-3, E, K, thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, B-6, Folate, B-12, Biotin, D-clacium, Iodine. These are your staples.

The Meh:

Not going to run down the whole list, they threw in some fluff after the above staples, which isn't a bad thing, but they are a bit under dosed, and possibly not effective. For example Ashwagandha (sleep, energy, aphrodisiac) at 50mg. Some practitioners and studies indicate a minimum effective dosage of at least 300mg per day.

Taste: The product has no taste as it is in capsule form

Mixability: There is no mixing with the product as it is in capsule form

4 capsules is one serving

I took the product as directed 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch
    Based on this dosing it took me 30 days to complete the product, which is contained in each bottle

Very tough to rate the effectiveness, in general, for multi-vitamins. Some in the past I have felt, and some I have not, from a physical effectiveness perspective. MVP 365 had all the RDA percentages that I would look for in the main ingredients. The extra fluff ingredients are a nice addition, however many are quite under dosed and you are paying for them. Hopefully, the product had some underlying benefits for my body.

Value 6/10

The product can be purchased for $17.99 on All Star Health, but you have to purchase $50 or more. That's a decent price, but you have to buy other products.

Side Effects

No side effects during the use of this product

Conclusion

Not a bad multi-vitamin for around $22, which is about the lowest I have seen the price. I would buy it on sale, as there's a few other multi-vitamins I have had that are slightly cheaper without all the fluff.

Overall
    Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      April 13, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Simple Product
    • Right Ratio Of Aminos
    • No Prop Blends
    • No Dyes
    • Taste
    • Not Consistent
    • No Recovery

Thank you to the SR troops program and the people at NutraBio for the opportunity to try their BCAA 5000 product. BCAA's are a staple for me, which I consume on a daily basis, even on non-training days.

Expectations:

A 2:1:1 ration BCAA, that tastes decent. To reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery.

Why I selected this product:

Why I selected this product:

I selected the product because I was looking to get back to the basics, a 2:1:1 ratio BCAA that doesn't have all the extra fluff in it. Also, because I have tried other NutraBio products, some with mixed results and wanted to see how their BCAA fared against them.

Ingredients all naturally fermented per the label:

L-Leucine: 2.5g
    L-Iso-Leucine: 1.25g
    L-Valine: 1.25g

About the ingredients:

Pretty straightforward product, no fillers, no dyes and a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio

Taste 6/10:

I received the watermelon flavor. Not the best tasting BCAA watermelon flavored product I have had. A middle of the road taste, however, with the simplicity of the product flavor seemed to be influenced. You can taste that the product is very clean and simple.

The taste was not sweet, slightly tart for my taste buds, at time questioning if the flavor was watermelon.

Mixability:

No issues mixing the product, even at two scoops. It dissolved very well in shaker with 24 ounces of water. There was no residue at the bottom of the shaker.

I did not try the product in a glass with a spoon, so I cannot comment on the mixability in that form of consumption.

Dosing:

2 scoops every day with 24 ounces of water in a shaker, whether it was intra workout, or first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Effectiveness 6/10

I have had a hit or miss history when it comes to physically noticing the effectiveness of BCAA's. Some products I could truly feel in reduction of muscle soreness, or improved recovery. Other I did not feel anything, but hope the product had some underlying benefit internally while dosing at 2 scoops.

With this product there were occasions when doing a new exercise where I felt muscle soreness was reduced, but it wasn't consistent. I am not sure if I can attribute this effect to the use of the product or not.

In terms of recovery, I didn't notice any difference while taking this product. That's not to say the product had no underlying benefit on my muscles in general.

Value 7/10

A google search has the 60 serving tub going for $29.99 at various online retailers, including NutraBio. That comes out to $1 per day if use only 1 scoop per day which is not bad for a reputable company. I used two scoops per day so my cost would have been $2 per day.

Side Effects

No GI issues or any other issues

Conclusion

A basic 2:1:1 ratio BCAA, with a higher quality fermented BCAA, no dyes. A straightforward and simple BCAA product from a reputable company. Not a bad value at $1 per day, based on quality alone. If I were to purchase this, I would probably scale back the dosage to 1 scoop per day.