ForeverSmall

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online this week
  • Member has only posted 1 review
  • Social media account not linked

Reviews by ForeverSmall

About me: 32y/o 5'9" Hover around 165lbs @ 15-18. Started using this site years ago for the unbiased reviews and have gained a lot of respect for the people here and what they provide. Thank you all!! Been lifting off and on, mostly on, for about 10years. I consider myself a hard gainer and eat a lot, but between my job and working out I burn a lot of calories. So maybe that's what it is. As far as fat burners, I've tried a few here and there including OG oxyelite, oxyelite powder, ANS Diablo and a few other pill form fat burners here and there. I typically use preworkouts for an energy boost. I've also ran AI's and Cortisol blockers for fat loss/leaning/PCT's And now onto the review

First off would like to thank Momo1 and CTD for putting up the contest that allowed me to try this product out

CLAIMS
So this product is CTD's Hyper Cuts, and is claimed to provide:
Extreme energy
Fat loss
Appetite suppression

INGREDIENTS ~ 8.5
Ingredients are in a prop blend containing 862mg consisting of:
2-Amino-4methylpentane Citrate, Caffeine (As Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate And Caffeine Anhydrous), Higenamine Hci, Naringin, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Rauwalfia Vomitoria Root Extract (Std. Min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine), Huperzia Serrata Club Moss Extract (Std. Min. 1% Huperzine A), Capsicum Annum Fruit Extract.

Most of these ingredients are becoming pretty standard in fat burners and pwo's these days. Nothing too crazy and I do like the inclusion of AMP. Def don't miss the "Stim D" from DMAA, although AMP occasionally will have this effect on me, only slightly though.

TASTE/DOSING/MIXABILITY ~ 10
These are in pill form and easy to swallow with no funny aftertaste or burps. One pill per serving, pretty straight forward

EFFECTIVENESS ~ 7.5
Most days I used this first thing in the AM, around 6:30-7am, and then another right before I ate lunch, usually around noon. It was a nice pick me up in the mornings, nothing too strong but a nice clean, smooth energy. This feeling tapered off slowly during the end of the bottle. I am quite stim tolerant btw and thought about doubling the dose on many occasions just to see what would happen, but didn't take the dive. The appetite suppression for me was hit or miss. Some days I wouldn't feel hungry, which is very odd for me, and then other days I was my normal hungry as a horse self. So I do believe it had some effect on me. I enjoyed the cognitive enhancements I got from the AMP and PEA. This will make you sweat more than usual, especially when you're being active. While on this my weight actually stayed about the same, maybe 1-2lbs less, but I do look more defined/leaner. I feel this is a middle to higher grade fat burner out there but feel its more geared towards the energy dept. All in all not bad at all.

VALUE ~ 7
This product is typically found in the $25-35 range and is about on par with other fat burners in that regard.

SIDES ~ 0
No sides to report for me

OVERALL

Overall I feel this is a good product and does what it claims. I enjoyed my run with it and had no sides while leaning up slightly and getting me through some tired days. I feel there are better and much worse options out there. Like they say, everything works different for different people. I would have no problems recommending this to anyone looking for the affect this product claims it does
Dosing----
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Value
  • Helps Reduce Bodyfat
  • Proven Ingredients