FlashSunday

Banned

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 5 months ago
  • Social media account not linked
  • This member has been banned for violating our site rules.

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by FlashSunday

I want to thank Kevin from NLA Performance for giving me this tub of Chocolate Eclair Recover-D. I finished this a while ago, so I apologize for the tardiness of this review.

This product is touted as a post workout recovery protein. It has 28g protein from whey isolate and casein. It also has nearly 10g glutamine, 5 grams BCAA's, and 7 grams of healthy fats. Along with that, it is gluten free, has only 4 net carbs, 3 grams of fiber, and 225 calories per serving.

-----------Taste/Mixability(9.5/10)----------

The definite standout aspect of this product is by far the taste. This is ...

-----------Taste/Mixability(9.5/10)----------

The definite standout aspect of this product is by far the taste. This is one of the, if not the, BEST TASTING proteins I have ever tried. The taste is Chocolate Eclair and it is perfect. The taste is rich and creamy. There is no artificial flavor or sweetness to it, it just tastes good. If you screwballs thing that Machine Whey tastes good, you ain't seen nothing yet.

As far as mix-ability goes, mixing this does leave some texture to the shake so to speak, but it is a pleasant texture and not at all clumpy. My only gripe is that sometimes a little pocket of powder will stick in the lid or in the bottom depending on how you add it to the shaker. If you put a little liquid in, then the powder, then the rest of the liquid it usually solves that problem.

------------Effectiveness(8.5/10)------------

Overall, I think this is a pretty good profile, although with a total of 18 servings a container and only 28 grams of protein per serving, I certainly feel like the profile is somewhat shortchanged in the protein department. Most proteins have 20-25g protein per scoop, and in order to get even close the the same amount of protein I would need to add at least one additional scoop to my post workout shake.

I take a lot of BCAA's anyway, so I can't really say if I felt a change in recovery, but in switching proteins my recovery certainly did not decrease. Also, while using this product with X Factor the expected DOMS from that product was less than expected.

One of the most important indicators of protein quality is the fart test. Quite a few proteins give me bad protein farts, especially concentrate blends and lower quality brands. I had no gastro-intestinal issues whatsoever while taking this protein so I am confident based on my overall experience with this protein that it is a good quality blend.

---------------Value(6/10)-----------------

I do think that this is a quality protein, but where this product comes up short is 18 servings of 28g each for 30 bucks. That comes out to 1.60ish per serving. Now you can get a solid product like Hydrobuilder for 1.10-1.30 per serving online. Comparable quality, but this I've seen equal quality for cheaper.

----------------Overall(8/10)----------------

I like that NLA is expanding their product line a little and this is certainly a quality addition. I am happy that they are sticking to making products with solid profiles rather than just cranking out product after product. I do wish that they would up the overall protein content per serving. I really want 40-50g per serving and I would not hesitate to add this to my arsenal. However, 18 servings per tub at that price is really more like 12 servings if you are trying to fulfill what a normal serving would provide. At 2.50 for that serving size, it is quite a bit more costly than comparable alternatives.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aids Recovery
  • High-quality Protein Source
  • Taste Amazing
  • Mixes Well
  • Easy On The Tummy

I would like to thank Grambo and Purus Labs for their generosity in offering this product for me to review. This is one of the newer generation "performance" PWO's that concentrate less on high levels of stimulants and try to enhance muscular endurance and pumps.

Profile:

Nitrateneâ„¢ (480mg/scoop)

Profile:

Nitrateneâ„¢ (480mg/scoop)
Inorganic nitrate found in beets, spinach, etc...proliferates nitric oxide through a novel biological pathway, nitrate→nitrite→nitric oxide, converted through entero-salivary circulation as opposed to the more traditionally known arginine→NO synthase→nitric oxide pathway. Although nitrate, as related to exercise performance, is still in its infancy, the results on performance parameters are nothing short of salivary (pun intended)!
Nitrate has been shown to be a powerful aerobic and anaerobic ergogenic aid by reducing the oxygen cost of exercise, translating into lower perceived exertion and/or a greater maximal workload capacity. Astonishingly, the increased work comes without an accompanying increase in blood-lactate, meaning your muscles actually become more energetically efficient. This increase in mitochondrial efficiency (P/O ratio) is due to the reduced cost of ATP (muscular currency) to produce muscular force.

Beta alanine (2g/scoop)
This non-proteinogenic amino acid is a constituent of muscle-carnosine (beta-alanine-l-histidine), however, myocarnosine content has been shown to be significantly increased through beta alanine supplementation alone. Carnosine, which supplemental beta alanine enhances the muscular concentration of, helps stabilize muscular pH levels by buffering the hydrogen ions produced through intense exercise. Intuitively, this stacks nicely with nitrates as they synergistically work through different modalities to achieve the same endurance effect.

Betaine anhydrous (2.5g/scoop)
Betaine, or trimethylglycine, is an interesting compound found in beetroot juice as it serves as an osmolyte (protecting cells against dehydration), an antioxidant, and a methyl group donor serving to lower homocysteine levels. Human performance studies involving betaine found it increases power and force performance measures amongst trained individuals and was elucidated through these exercise protocols: bench press throw, bench press force, squat force, and vertical jump power. Another larger study concluded betaine aided in high intensity anaerobic training, allowing individuals to achieve more squat repetitions at 75% of their 1-RM with more repetitions achieved at ≥90% peak power.

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (200mg/scoop)
Obviously, caffeine is a widely used and highly efficient aerobic and anaerobic performance stimulant. Its effects are as highly acute and pronounced as they are vast. Caffeine improves cognition and alertness, antagonizes adenosine receptors, inhibits phosphodiesterase (PDE), increases epinephrine/norepinephrine/dopamine release, and enhances intracellular sodium/potassium pump activity.

Electrolytes (230mg/scoop)
Ionized salts are abundantly found within our bodies and serve the chief primary function of maintaining specific concentration and charge balances across cell membranes. We include the electrolytes sodium, potassium, and chloride within Condenseâ„¢ to aid in maintaining optimal hydration status and blood volume during strenuous physical activity thereby blunting a rise in cortisol and quickening recovery.

I don't really have much to say on the profile, this is along the lines of Tier 1, Jack3d Micro, and other performance based PWO's and can't really be compared directly to Muscle Marinade, Jack3d, SX3, or the heavier stim PWO's because they are for the most part completely different animals.

I do like the simplicity of the ingredient profile, I like the effective dosing levels, but I was a bit wary of the high caffeine dose because I am of the theory that it is better to have moderate amounts of a couple different stim sources than a large amount of simply caffeine (400mg at the two scoop dose).

------------Effectiveness(7/10)--------------

Energy(8): Surprisingly decent energy levels, which especially coupled with the endurance aspect made it a surprisingly effective energy-wise. I did bump it from one scoop to two full scoops and I think I liked two scoops better. It wasn't balls to the wall energy and focus like some others, but it was fairly clean and enduring throughout the entire workout.

Pump(6): For something that is supposed to be a pump based preworkout, I was rather disappointed in this aspect. Pumps were average at best when taken by itself. DPOL pumps alone were way better than this product, as was SWOLL-N. The pumps did get better as I went through the tub, but nothing awe-inspiring or even noteworthy.

---------------Value(6/10)-----------------

Good quality ingredients sure, but the best dose of this was 2 scoops, which makes 20 servings per tub. The cheapest I found this was 24.99 for a tub, making this about 1.25 a serving. This is a bit lower than the average price point of 1/serving, but you can probably stretch out the serving to 25-30 servings per tub giving roughly an average value.

--------------Taste (6/10)-----------------

The taste I had was Melonberry Cooler. I was not impressed with the taste of this, giving it a 6 was maybe a little generous. I have heard that apple crisp is good, but melonberry cooler is tolerable if you just want to chug it down quickly, it doesn't taste good enough for you to actually want to drink it.

---------------Overall(6.75)----------------

When push comes to shove I was not impressed with this product. Energy and endurance was solid but not spectacular, pumps were nothing noteworthy, price point is a little high, and the flavor I had wasn't very good. If you are looking at these newer lower stim PWO's I would definitely say try this one over Citadel's Tier 1, but I havent tried Jack3d Micro yet, so the jury is still out over which one of the three is worth the investment.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Increase In Vascularity.
  • Great Endurance
  • Better Endurance
  • Value Dependent Upon Servings
  • Inconsistent

Hey everyone, Kevin at NLA has kindly given a few of us some of his products so that users with a certain amount of trust could review their company's products. This was offered to me when I was in my role as an expert reviewer and also to the rest of the ER program. I am happy to provide my opinion and feedback on this product.

-----------------Profile--------------------
SWOLL-N promotes: -Extreme Vasodiliation -Rapid Nitric Oxide Production -Enhanced Nutrient Repartitioning -Advanced Antioxidant Support
Here is a comprehensive breakdown of the ingredients in SWOLL-N:
3 capsules per...

-----------------Profile--------------------
Here is a comprehensive breakdown of the ingredients in SWOLL-N:
3 capsules per serving - 30 servings per container- 90 capsules
800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate- Agmatine is the new and more effective supplement to increase Nitric Oxide Production. When Arginine is broken down in the body, it is converted to Agmatine Sulfate. Directly supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has proven to be much more effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing bloodflow than taking Arginine. Besides the incredible advantages that Agmatine gives you for athletics and performance, supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has been proven to help with pain prevention and even enhance brain cognition with zero side effects.
A full dose of Agmatine Sulfate will leave your muscles engorged with blood, driving nutrients to that area increasing performance and recovery. The increase in bloodflow and nutrient transport to your muscles will increase athletic performance, increase muscle size, fullness, vascularity, and even promote fat loss while working out. Agmatine Sulfate helps with fat loss while workout out by increasing nutrient partitioning. This means that more calories are shuttled towards muscle tissue and less are stored as fat.
Supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate enhances pumps in the gym, stimulates the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone. Additionally, Agmatine Sulfate inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide. Taking Agmatine pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance. The increase in blood flow from taking Agmatine also has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.
756 mg Proprietary Blend Nitrates (Sodium Nitrite): 500 mg -The chemical formula NaNO2 has been found to be an effective means to increase blood flow by dilating blood vessels, acting as a vasodilator. This works in conjunction with Agmatine Sulfate to increase flow of nitric oxide into the blood vessels and on to your muscles. Sodium Nitrite also helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and high cholesterol. Nitrities lead to formation of modified hemoglobin proteins, where hemoglobin is the structure in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the tissues.
Citruline Malate 1:1: 200 mg: this supplement is common in the bodybuilding community because it is thought to decrease body fat and promote release of human growth hormone and increased muscle mass. Citrulline impoves overall heart function and lowers blood pressure. Citrulline malate is very beneficial in maintaining muscle strength and preventing muscle breakdown. Citrulline malate helps fight fatigue. It accomplishes this by protecting your body against acidosis, the build up of acid. Acidosis causes rapid breathing, confusion, and excessive fatigue. Citrulline Malate is popular with athletes and bodybuilders for increasing stamina and elated energy levels.
Other Citrulline Malate Benefits: -it regulates important metabolic processes -it helps maintain the acid-base balance in the body -It helps boost energy levels ad helps avoid muscle fatigue -Citrulline is a detoxifying agent. -Citrulline prevents cramping, bloating or water retention after hard training.
PteroPure(Pterastilbene): 10 mg -Strong Antioxidant -Potent anti-inflammatory activity -prevents neuro-degeneration -mimics calorie restriction -improves heart health -help maintain healthy cholesterol levels -pteropure is said to help relieve oxidative stress which can cause heart failure, Parkinson's disease, and Alzheimers.

***Copied from NLAPERFORMANCE.COM***

Now I like this profile, it is pretty solid in general but I have a few points.

800mg Agmatine: A very respectable dosage. A little less than offered in USP Test Powder, but not underdosed at all.

Sodium Nitrate: From what I could tell, the nitrate dose in DPOL and this were very similar (DPOL having 350-400mg and SWOLL-N having 500mg). DPOL rocks pumpwise and so should this.

Citrulline Malate: Not exactly happy with the dose of this. 200mg? People dose this at 5-10 grams a day so 200mg seems very low.

Pteropure: Pteropure.com says 50-150mg/day, you might get some benefit from 10mg but probably not the full benefit.

-----------Effectiveness (8.5/10)------------

Ok, the entire effectiveness of this product is based on pumps and vascularity. If anyone follows my log, I commented a lot on the effectiveness or lack thereof of this product so I'll break it down.

Leg Day: Very little noticeable pump during heavy leg day. Volume leg day moderate pumps at best, but nothing like the leg pumps on DPOL. However, did notice increased leg vascularity as I went through the bottle.

Back/Shoulders: Again, pumps were not too noticeable most of the the time, but I did feel like my back was harder and thicker (via pics), but it was hard to physically notice.

Chest/Arms: Ok this is really where the product shined. I never got bad forearm pumps, but arm pumps were ridiculous! I went from 17.5" cold arm to 18.5-18.75 post chest/Arms day. These arm pumps were awesome and very consistent. Chest didn't feel swollen, but hard and thicker consistently. Vascularity was increased but not dramatically, I am higher BF% so I am not a very vascular person in general.

--------------Value(9/10)-----------------

This product costs 22.99 for 30 servings. You can buy one of those combos to get it cheaper and they intend it to be stacked with their PWO, but their website is the only place you can buy it. This is pretty cheap compared to what you get from Yok3d, Hemovol, or other pump specific products.

---------------Overall(8.5/10)---------------

Like I said, this is better than a few pump products I have found. Its better than Yok3d, NO2 Black, Hemovol. Its better, because while there is a suggestion to dose 20 minutes before, I've popped it right before and an hour before a workout and received identical results. This product, however, fell short compared to DPOL, my current favorite pump product, but I think I know why. NLA suggests taking this on workout days only. If you only workout 3-4 days a week, yes this will make the bottle last longer, but you also aren't getting the nitrates built up too much in your system. DPOL on the other hand you have to take everyday and I really think that this is the main difference maker. I have another bottle of SWOLL-N left so I will dose it everyday to see if I am right. I am still not happy with the under dosing of Citrulline Malate and don't know much about Pteropure but I feel like the dosage of that should be higher as well.

Overall, this isn't a "necessary" product, but NLA gives you a couple options to buy this as part of a stack and in one case, basically get it for free if you buy their other products. If you are a "pump" guy, definitely give this a try, it is way cheaper and more effective than a lot of the other pump STUFF you will pay for.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Not Picky On When You Dose
  • Hyooge Pump
  • Should Not Only Dose On Workout Days For Optimum Effectiveness
  • Not Great Leg Pump

Hey guys, thought I would drop a review on a great product that PES was kind enough to let me try. Alphamine is basically a powdered fat-burner drink which is supposed to crush your appetite, help lose fat, and increase body temperature (thermo effect). It is also supposed to be a muscle-sparing thermogenic which means you (shouldn't) lose strength or muscle mass.

I am going to leave the explanation of the ingredient profile into the ever capable hands of JoeFlah who previously covered the ingredient profile quite well in his review. The only thing I want to point out is that it is a prop blend. I don't like prop blends, but when the product works I tend to let that slide a little.

-------------Dosing/Taste(9/10)--------------

They recommend 2 scoops AM and another scoop in the afternoon. I personally didn't do this because of my work schedule. I just put all 3 scoops for the day into my water bottle and would drink about half before lunch, add more water, and drink the rest in the afternoon. No big deal, I spread it out throughout the day, just not as concisely as they recommended.

The taste of this product is great. Easily a 9. There is no chemical or other bad taste to tell you it is a "supplement drink". It is quite sour in high concentrations, but if you don't like sour just water it down more and its great. I personally love drinking strong drinks. It wakes me up in the morning.

-------------Effectiveness(9/10)------------

Thermogenic Effect (9): I tried this stuff by itself and also stacked with Lecheek HT2. This was a strong thermo by itself, but stacked with HT2 holy heck I was sweating like a queer at a weenie roast. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Stimulant Effect (8): This had a very noticable stimulant effect, but not overpowering in any way. It wasn't like popping an ECA Black cap, but it definitely gave you the increased energy that it is supposed to.

Fat Loss (9): During the weeks that I took this I didnt know what to think. I was leaning out visibly but my weight never changed and it actually may have increased. However, when I finished my tub I did a 3 point caliper test with my digital caliper. I took the readings 3 times like I always do and averaged my findings and my BF% dropped 1.5-2%! I did stack this with Molecular Nutrition X Factor, C20, and had intensified my workout program, so with all those factors involved I believe I increased my LBM and lost fat at the same time resulting in a stable weight reading.

Appetite Suppression (9.2): I am going to come out and say right off the bat that this was the most effective Appetite Suppression I experienced since I accidentally saw pictures of Cray wearing his wife's thong. I was in a calorie deficit and I wasn't hungry often at all. And when I was hungry I was satisfied eating less. What more can you want?

I also want to say that I was consistently making strength gains while taking this product and this product did not seem to diminish my muscle mass or ability to perform optimally in the gym.

----------------Value(8/10)----------------

I think when it first came out you could get it for around 30 bucks a tub which was a 28 day run at the recommended 3 scoops a day. Right now on Nutraplanet it is 38.95 per tub which is considerably higher. I didn't knock the value too much for this because it is a very effective product and price does not necessarily directly equal value. It is still a decent value for the price, but not as good as it used to be.

---------------Overall(9/10)-----------------

This is a Flash approved product. I will definitely be using this time and again starting probably in January. It provides great appetite suppression, great thermo effect, and I love the taste. This product along with a healthy diet and exercise routine will aid you in losing that fat that you want to lose and will also spare the muscle that you have worked hard to gain.
  • Extraordinary Taste
  • Preserves Lean Body Mass
  • Never Built A Tolerance
  • Kills Appetite Like Seeing Cray In A Thong

This will be my third out of four reviews on the Lecheek Nutrition cut stack log that I started shortly before becoming a rep for another company. As always, this will be a fair, honest, and unbiased review and I thank Lecheek for the opportunity.

----------Ingredient Profile(8/10)-----------
    Beta Alanine, D-Aspartic Acid, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine, Synephrine HCl, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCl, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Pikatropin (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid) Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract(std.min. 90% alpha yohimbine) Yohimbe Extract(std.min.98% yohimbine HCl

2,192mg/scoop 40 sc...

----------Ingredient Profile(8/10)-----------

2,192mg/scoop 40 scoops per container

Not really excited about the prop blend like usual. It's still a little confusing why beta-alanine and DAA are here, yeah they are the highest dosed, but it's definitely not close to 3g of DAA or Beta-Alanine. LOVE the addition of Agmatine and Pikatropin but more on that later.

----------Taste(8/10)----------

Tangy watermelon is a mediocre flavor. Its ok in the right amount of water, but it had a nasty bitter aftertaste. Went through a whole tub of this and you can tolerate the aftertaste in the right amount of water but it can be a little rough.

Raspberry Lemonade, however, is delicious. Tastes like a Crystal light raspberry lemonade beverage and I could drink that daily. Lecheek heard I didn't like the other flavor and offered to let me try this flavor and I'm glad they did! This flavor was very redeeming and if I had to suggest a flavor this would be it.

--------------Focus(9.6/10)---------------

Just like Speed Extreme UC, the focus on SX3 was phenomenal. Just as good, if not a little better than the UC. I'm glad this aspect didn't take a dip, the other one was so good I was afraid that it would but it didn't.

-------------Energy(8/10)--------------

Lecheek stepped it up a bit in this department. I found SX3 to be very good even at a single scoop. I dosed it at 1 heaping scoop per workout and that is all I needed for a good, long lasting burst of smooth energy. Better energy than Tier 1 and CONDENSE so far, which are only Caffeine based PWO's. I think its important to have multiple stim sources in a PWO. Too much caffeine makes me too jittery and uncomfortable, but with SX3 you reach a higher level of energy without jitters or discomfort.

With that being said, its still not as INTENSE as some other PWO's but still very good.

---------------Pump(8/10)----------------

The addition of Agmatine was a great choice. Where with UC I had little to no pump, SX3 consistently delivered a good pump during workouts. Nothing skin-tearing, unbearable, or awe-inspiring, but solid, consistent, and as much as can be expected from a preworkout product.

-------------Value(8.25/10)--------------

Now I would say that the value of this product took a little bit of a dip. SXUC was 80 scoops but I needed 2 scoops so 40 true servings. SX3 is only 40 scoops but I used less than 2 scoops, I would say 25-30 true servings out of that. You can get SX3 for 23 bucks on lockout so its a little less than $1/serving which is still a good value, but not as good as SXUC.

--------------Overall(9/10)---------------

Another solid product from Lecheek Nutrition. The overall effectiveness went up a little bit and the overall value went down a little bit. Fewer servings but a little more effective in my opinion. Definitely worth trying and definitely a worthy replacement for Speed Extreme UC. I was a little afraid that the loss of DMAA would hurt the performance, but they replaced it effectively and improved the pump aspect drastically.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Long-lasting
    • Excellent Value
    • Tunnel Vision
    • Works Every Time.
    • Clean Energy
    • Better Pump
    • Prop Blend
    • Watermelon Taste Like Fruity Pebbles On Bath Salts

Hey guys, gonna keep on reviewing some Lecheek for ya'll. Ill try to keep mine shorter than Joeflah's :) Took this ish with Speed X3, Hyper T2, and OxyEca Black. Good stack, not much weight loss, but increase in strength, hardness and definition.

------------Effectiveness(9/10)--------------

------------Effectiveness(9/10)--------------

You guys know what this stuff is. It's basically PES Erase with added L-Dopa and Milk Thistle. So its a combination AI, sleep aid, natural GH booster, and a little liver support as well. All in all, its a very solid product. The thing about AI's is that there are very few effective compounds. I would list the compound in erase and AD3-PCT and the compound in Licogenix being the two best.

IMO, AD3-PCT is the best AI I have tried. It contains the same compound and dosage as erase and it had the additional ingredients as well. Licogenix is also a reputable AI, but AD3 one-ups both erase and Licogenix because it's a multi-faceted product with the natural GH support and milk thistle thrown in for a more complete "PCT" product.

I personally did not run this as a PCT, but rather as a leaning and hardening aspect to compliment the rest of the cut stack. Hardness and vascularity was definitely increased on this stack. I am not very vascular person, but this made the veins in my forearms and shoulders pop. I also had decent strength gains along with gaining a couple pounds on a calorie deficit, which I feel like I can at least partially contribute to this product.

Couple other things, libido was strong on this run, but oily skin and some minor acne also flaired up, which is an indication of this product working.

-------------Value(9/10)-------------

Depending on where you find this product, you can get it anywhere from 34 bucks for 2 bottles to as high as 30 bucks a bottle. Either way, this product contains an excellent value. It simply blows Erase Pro and the original Erase values out of the water and really I haven't found another AI that compares value-wise.

------------Overall(9/10)-------------

Straight 9's across the board. Simple as that. AI's aren't the most noticeable for me because I'm a 20% bf fatty right now, but I have run Licogenix and Erase so I have a pretty fair comparison for them. The value and profile for AD3 outshines both of them. I really want to thank the reps at Lecheek for having me run this stack. It's always a pleasure and they've definitely earned a customer for life in me.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
    • Dry Muscle Gains
    • Heightened Libido
    • Some Milk Thistle
    • Improved Sleep
    • Increased Acne

Alright guys, this will be the first review out of four for the Lecheek cut stack. The stack consists of OxyECA Black (which I am now reviewing), Hyper T2, Speed X3, and AD3-PCT. All in all this has been a decent stack, but I think there is more to love in some of the products than others.

Ingredients: Caffeine, Dandelion Root Extract, Hordenine, Acaicia Rigdula Extract, Synephrine HCL, N-Methyl L-Tyramine Hydrochloride, White Willow Bark Extract, Rauwolscine and Cayenne.

All in all, 606mg/cap at a recommended 2 caps/day, but it is a prop blend so you don't know exactly what you get. Each bottle also contains 45 caps so if you take the recommended doses you will only get 22.5 days out of a bottle.

----------Effectiveness (7.5/10)------------

I will be splitting up the effectiveness rating between three areas: Appetite suppression, thermo/fat loss, and energy/stimulant.

Appetite Suppression (6): Probably the low point for this product. I was CONSTANTLY hungry while taking this product. Maybe even more hungry than usual. I may have been able to satisfy my hunger with a smaller amount of food when I ate, but the overall frequency with which I was hungry stayed consistent or even increased while taking this product.

Thermo/Fat Loss (7.5): I was a little disappointed with this product because I actually GAINED two pounds during the three weeks on this product. However, while the scale went up, I don't think I gained fat. I had also started a new lifting regimen and I think my chest and arms feel bigger, so any weight gain may be attributable to that. I didn't feel or really look any fatter, but this didn't really seem to shed the fat off either.

The thermo effect of this was solid, yet weird. My extremities would get cold (I assume from vasoconstriction), but my core would heat up quite nicely and I would have a nice little sweat going on from it. I took some OEP today since I was out of Oxy ECA and I think I would have to give the OEP a half point edge in the thermo department, but it is definitely close.

Energy/Stimulant (9): The shining aspect of this product for sure. This product gives solid, clean energy throughout. I have to admit, I am relatively stim tolerant, but for the first two to three days taking it, the energy was borderline too much and the overall thermo/stim effect was very high. After a couple days the energy evened out for me and it was clean, solid, and comfortable.

----------Value (8.5/10)------------

At first glance, I thought the value for this was a little poor because of the 22 days you actually get out of a bottle. However, I found that while nutraplanet has a bottle on sale for 25 bucks, you could also get two for 36. Now if you were really serious about fat loss you would never run just one bottle for three weeks. If you want serious fat loss results you would definitely need to run at least two bottles and at that price it's a full 6 weeks for about 6 bucks a week, which is a much more solid value.

---------Overall (8/10)-----------

Like any other fatburner, this isn't a miracle drug. It is not going magically make fat drip from your body and make you look like Greg Plitt.. This is, however, a good thermo that provides increased energy and drive. It also is not TOO much. I was able to keep up with cardio for the most part as well as solid energy throughout the day. I had some negative side effects from the original, but with the new formula, whatever was giving me issues before is now a non-factor, as I had no negative effects to speak of. Overall, I would suggest this product to anyone that is looking to supplement their diet and exercise regimen to lose weight and keep energy levels high.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Sweat Easily
    • Clean Energy
    • Value Could Be Better
      September 28, 2012

Ok, I'm not gonna lie I LOL'd taking the new crash course before writing this review. I am an expert no more, but you punks should know by now that you can trust my opinion when it comes to supplements.

Not going to bore you with the ingredient profile. You guys know that this is a nutrient repartitioner meant to:

--Super saturate muscle cells with glucose and amino acids

--Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
    --Stimulate lipolysis
    --Improve lipid profile

------------Effectiveness(8/10)--------------

Some supplements require a specific dosing protocol for maximum benefits and I think this is one of them, but not necessarily the most sensitive. Sometimes I would take a pill and then force myself to wait the 15 minutes to even eat a bite of food and sometimes I didn't have time and I would just pop it before my meal. Either way, I tried to make sure I had at least 25g of COMPLEX carbs in my meal.

The "food pump" experiences was a little hit and miss, but there were definite times I really felt it. Did I use it as an excuse to get rice on my Chipotle burrito? You bet your sweet butt I did.

I ran this along with a low(er) carb diet, relying mostly on complex carbs. I enjoyed this product because sometimes while cutting I feel "flat" or glycogen depleted because of lack of carbs or calories. While taking this product I did feel like I was utilizing my carb intake much more efficiently.

I also on a cut usually get worn down more easily while working out. I feel like this product played a role keeping up my muscular endurance while again taking a fat burner and also trying to watch what I was eating.

With that being said, I definitely felt like this product played a more effective role than AI's glycobol, which I didn't really notice the effects of much at all.

I did not really feel like it helped too much in the lypolysis department. I don't feel like it trimmed me down as much as it kept my muscles fed and kept new fat deposits from forming.

---------------Value(7/10)------------------

I believe I paid roughly 30 dollars for a months supply of this product. Not a bad value. $1/day is usually my target cost for supplements. This one, however, is definitely more of a luxury and special occasion supplement as it is not a necessary staple in most people's supplement stash. With that being said, its not expensive but its not necessarily a GREAT value either.

-------------Overall(8/10)----------------

As far as nutrition partitioners go, I think this is up there with some of the better ones, though I have not tried SLINSANE, SLINSHOT, NEED2SLIN, ect.

This can be useful for a lean bulk when trying to keep fat off while adding mass and it can be good on a cut when every carb counts to maintain strength and endurance, but you are trying to lose weight. It is, however, more of an optional supplement and is probably not first priority above a good multi, amino, protein, and that sort of thing.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improves Body Composition
    • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
    • Endurance Increase
    • Pumps!
    • Difficult To Time Before All Carb Loaded Meals
    • A Little Pricey

Holy Cow! It's a Lecheek review by FlashSunday that HE ACTUALLY PAID FOR. Haha. It doesn't happen often, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with Lecheek Nutrition and after Hulk and Meuth's MassHGH log, I couldn't help but pick up a couple bottles and experience it for myself. I ran this first as part of a natty stack and then finished up on a calorie deficit cut and had a very positive experience both ways.

----------Effectiveness(9.25/10)-------------

----------Effectiveness(9.25/10)-------------

I am not going to bore you with the ingredient profiles as other ER's have already expounded upon it thoroughly enough. I will jump in and break down my experiences. I ran two bottles of this product straight through, first on a lean bulk, then on a recomp/cut. I will rate effectiveness on a number of different areas.

Sleep (9): Sleep on this product was great. It made me fall asleep quickly and I almost always woke up refreshed, especially when I was able to get a full 8 hours. Even on 4-5 hours of sleep I was doing much better throughout the day than without MassHGH. The reason sleep is a 9 is that with the addition of AD3PCT, sleep is even better.

Recovery (8): I am not going to say that I had Wolverine-like recovery because there were times that I was very sore after workout days despite MassHGH and BCAA's. Maybe that is a tribute to my workout routines, but either way recovery was good, but not quite PH-like recovery.

Muscle Fullness/Density (9.5): Whether bulking or cutting and especially noticeable on cutting, muscle fullness and density was great. Many times on a calorie deficit my muscles start feeling flat and I feel like I am losing strength. Not so with MassHGH. Muscles were full and hard despite the number of calories I consumed.

Recomp Effect (9): Since April I went from 220lbs 23% bf to 229lbs 20%bf, that is14lbs of LBM in 5 months during which I only ran 1 PH and gained 5 lbs from it. Even if that was all muscle, after PCT in June I had about 1 month of just test boosters and lifting before I started MassHGH. I went from 227 and bulked to 234 the first month, and then switched to cut/recomp the last month and lost 5 lbs slowly yet surely. I think it is safe to say I dropped a couple %bf and gained a decent amount of muscle.

Strength Gain/Maintain (8): Another thing I am worried about while cutting is losing all of my strength gains. In the past two months on MassHGH, my lifts have not gone down at all, but have actually increased even as my weight has dropped a little.

--------------Value (9.5/10)-----------------

In my mind, any product that is decent that you can get for under 30 bucks is an excellent value. This product blows all other HGH boosters I have tried out of the water so the benefit of this product no matter what the cost is high. This product usually goes for 30-40 bucks a bottle, but I bought mine on special for 25 bucks a bottle. Therefore, it was an EXCELLENT value for me, but still very good value at its average price.

-------------Sides (3/10)--------------

The sides weren't bad for this product. I did experience a little drop in libido while on this cycle, but like everyone else, it was pretty much resolved with AD3 PCT. I maybe felt a little atrophied too, but I cant say for sure until I've been off of this for a week or so.

-----------Overall (9.5)------------

This is a great product. It's great for a cut, a recomp, or a bulk, It's great for sleep, for recovery, for maintaining or increasing strength. It is hands-down the best natty HGH booster I have ever tried. Everyone should experience this product. I am confident that if you work hard you will love the results just like the rest of us have. You can't go wrong with this product and I can't wait to see what Lecheek comes out with next!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
    • Increase Muscle Density
    • Reduce Belly Fat

Hey guys, this will be a quick review on Lumiday.

Lumiday is a revolutionary mood enhancement formula that has been scientifically formulated to help promote a positive mood, balanced serotonin levels, control appetite, and may help to reduce stress & anxiety levels. Featuring twelve key ingredients that have been tested for maximum effectiveness.
      Support Emotional Well-Being
      Ease Stress and Anxiety
      Promote Positive Mood
      Encourage Relaxation

Ingredient Profile (7)
      Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1200.00 IU 300%

Thiamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 50.00 mg 3333%

Niacin B3 (...
      Hey guys, this will be a quick review on Lumiday.

Support Emotional Well-Being

0.3% hypericin 3% hyperforin 300.00 mg **

Rhodiola Rosea Extract 0.00 **

3% salidrosides 100.00 mg **

Ashwagandha root 50.00 mg

I looked into the effective doses of all of the ingredients and it appears to me that the L-Theanine, 5-HTP, and Saint Johns Wort were all roughly effectively dosed (according to recommended doses).

However, the Rhodiola Rosea and Ashwagandha root appear to be present in only fraction of the effective doses.

At two caps per day, however, this was easy to dose and there was no smell or taste.

--------Effectiveness (3/10)------------

In all reality, this product is for people that suffer from anxiety, mood disorders, and other issues of that sort. I'm not tooting my own horn, but I really don't have those sort of problems. I could not tell a difference either way whether it positively or negatively effected my mood and I can only judge effectiveness based on that and the dosage of the ingredients.

I strongly believe that this product can be helpful for people that experience those sorts of products, which I base on the research behind the ingredients. However, for the Average Joe there really is no benefit to gain from this product.

-------Price (3/10)---------

This product is sold on GNC.com for 55.99 with Gold Card for a 30 day supply. Holy hotdang, that's almost $2/day for this stuff or $1 a pill. You better have a mood disorder if you buy this because otherwise it definitely isn't worth the price.

-------Overall (3/10)-------

I hate to give such a low rating to the product, but I can really only rate a product on my experience with it. This product really isn't for the average person, but if you have psychological/mood disorderes and want to try to stay away from prescribed anti-depressants and the like, its probably worth a shot. If you are a normal person and want to try this because you think it will make you more carefree or bubbly, go ahead but you will be wasting your money.
       Pros:
       Cons:
        • Not Effective For The Average Person Without Mood Issues