FlashReborn

• Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online 2 years ago

Reviews by FlashReborn

Thanks to Giant Sports International for sending it out!
  January 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pump

I am a simple kind of person but when it comes to Preworkouts I tend to lean my preferences toward the more complicated preworkouts. Not complicated like weird chemicals and a laundry list of unpronounceable ingredients, but a solid dose of stim, a solid dose of pump, solid dose of focus, ect. I was glad to see this PWO because it came with a strong stim profile and a strong dose of my favorite pump ingredient, agmatine. With a fairly simple profile, I was glad for the chance to give this product a try.

I like simple and this profile contai...

I like simple and this profile contains a whopping 7 ingredients. The most common being Beta Alanine at 1600mg, Agmatine at 1000mg, 3g of Citrulline, 300mg of Caffiene, 1000mg of Taurine. 5 very common ingredients, the only thing I don't like about this is with the stims its a true 1 scoop serving and I would love to get the full 3.2g of Beta Alanine and 6g of Citrulline Malate, so double what they are provided here. The only two outlying ingredients are 185mg of DHMA, the newest designer stim and Bai Mudan which is white tea leaf extract at 40mg. The tea leaf extract is a strong antioxidant so I am not sure as to why exactly it is in here.

The flavor offered was kiwi mango, not a bad taste but certainly not the best tasting preworkout I have tried. I would give the taste a solid 7 because it wasn't bad, just not to my specific liking.

Energy and pumps. The long and short of it. I have come to accept the reality that I will be perpetually tired the rest of my life so even high stim preworkouts don't have the full benefit that they used to. The pumps were noticeable and appreciated, made me feel not quite so bad for missing some gym time over the last few weeks. The downside to this product for me was the lack of endurance benefits that I received from it. I was about halfway through what would be a normal workout and I was just gassed. Again this has a lot to do with missing about half my workouts for the greater part of a month, but I thought with a good product it would help mask my downfall.

As far as the focus aspect of this product, I may have been spoiled with Pikatropin, but I really can't say I felt or experienced any increased focus while taking this product.

Despite a bit of a downfall the price of this product represents a fairly good value. You can get 30 servings for roughly 33 bucks so about 1.10 per serving. This is a very decent value and I have no problem paying this for the effectiveness of this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I wouldn't consider this a multifaceted pre. This is a dual benefit pre, which isn't to say it isn't good. You get a decent helping of stims and a solid pump from this product. For me, focus and endurance wasn't really there but for the price, if stims and pump is what you want you can find it here.

(SR paid for product; Vital Labs did not participate)
      December 28, 2016

Cons:

Sorry about the delay in the review, but the holiday season was at hand and I was out of town. I have always wanted to try different epichatican products, but being as I have been a bit skeptical of the science I wasn't willing to fork over the money to try the rather expensive versions of the product. I want to thank SR for providing this opportunity to try out this product.

This product is a simple 3 ingredient product. It contains, of course, epichatechin at 225mg per 2 cap dose, and a prop blend 212.5mg of querticen, piperine, and sodium caprate. Querticen prevents the epi from binding and becoming deactivated, and the sodium caprate and piperine are both compounds that enhance absorption. Vital labs says this combination enhances the effects of the epichaticen 3x the normal amount.

The dosing scheme for this product is 2 caps twice a day making a bottle last 30 days. Vital labs suggests running 2-3 bottles for maximum effect.

I don't know if it was placebo effect or not but for me this product worked rather well. It seemed to have a consistent leaning effect for me. It seemed to increase strength and size benefits as well as a increase in vascularity which I attribute to increased bloodflow and an overall leaning effect. I seemed to stay roughly the same weight but fitted shirts were tighter in the chest arms and shoulders and looser in the midsection. Overall it had all the positive benefits associated with a true myostatin inhibitor. I also experienced some mild increase in joint discomfort and inflammation which is something I also had with other myostatin inhibitors.

I was only able to find one price for this, hence the low rating. The only place I found it is strong supplement shop so if there is another source out there I would love to know where. The price for this product is 54.95, which is a terrible price. I would maybe sometimes pay that for a product if it was more than a single ingredient product. I wouldn't pay more than 30-35 a bottle for this product being what it is, hence the low price, but it gets a less than favorable rating for that reason.

Side Effects

Joint inflammation/sore joints.

Conclusion

Overall this isn't a bad product at all, it seemed to work the way a mild myostatin inhibitor should. The turnoff for this product is the price. if I could find this for even 2/75 I would give the value a much more favorable rating but was only able to find this at one rather expensive retailer.

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      December 11, 2016

I have high expectations for preworkout. I've tried enough good and bad ones to know the difference, even between pump pre, stim pre, focus pre, and general overall good pre's. I looked at the profile of Outlift AMPed and it seemed like it fit the bill of a properly dosed product and couldn't wait to give it a try.

This product is properly dosed in pretty much all the right ways. 8g of Cit Mal, 2.5g of Betaine, 3.2g of Beta Alanine, 2g of Creatine Magna, 350 mg of Caffeine, 200 of which is slower release and 150mg of Anhydrous. Along with Choline, Tyrosine, Teacrine, Rauwolscine, and Bioprine for absorption. Good general profile. Nothing outstanding in the focus or pumps, IMO you would need a more direct NO product like Agmatine and something for focus to make this truly complete but overall its a real decent profile.

This currently comes only in Peach Pineapple, but its really good. The full profile mixes really well. The biggest I have is that there are only 20 servings per container.

With this product, the proof is in the profile. It has an adequate amount of stims, nothing crazy but enough quick and slow release caffeine and additional teacrine to get the ball rolling but no crazy stim effect included. It also provided a fair amount of endurance and bloodflow, although this product doesn't provide the "pump" aspect as I would consider it, to me, Cit Mal and Betaine were a good base for endurance but not the best for true pumps and vascularity. There weren't really any focus effects that I noticed overall, not complaining but I don't feel like this aspect was covered either in the effects or the ingredients. To sum it up this seemed to be a good basic preworkout but didn't really cover any specialty areas like stim, pump, or focus.

Like I stated earlier. This is a good profile but my main hangup is that there are only 20 servings per tub. On top of this, the cheapest I found this product was 46.99 and more commonly more than 50 bucks. That makes this product more than 2 bucks a serving on average. Even my top picks like nutrabio are generally cheaper than that.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are shopping around for a good preworkout you can certainly try out this one. If you are shopping around for a good preworkout and are on a budget, you had better wait until this one is on sale.

Thanks to Orgono for sending it out!
      December 6, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helps With Joints
    • Helps With Ligaments
    • Helps With Tendons

A few years ago I went to an ortho because I was having chronic, throbbing shoulder pain, making it hard to sleep at night and causing me to feel like my lifting hobby was going to be negatively inhibited permanently. The doc told me I had an impingement, AC joint degeneration, and the arthritis of a 60 year old man...at the age of 21. Mostly due to my own bad habits, not balancing my workouts and equally strengthening my different muscle groups. A couple cortisone shots and an NSAID prescription later and I was able to balance out my muscles and remove the impingement for the most part. I've still had the occasional flair up of shoulder pain and a somewhat chronic soreness which is better than what I had for sure. Long story short I figured that a product like this had a strong chance to remove some of the residual chronic pain and was excited to take the chance.

This product contains 6mg of siliclic acid, 1.5g of glycine, and a 1.8mg prop blend of horsetail and rosemary extract.

This product has a sweet sugar water taste that you take straight from the bottle. In order to build up collagen proactively, take 2 tbsp, for maintenance take 1 tbsp.

Silica is an essential element present in all the body, it plays a key function in the Regeneration and Mineralization Processes, Tissue Resistance, Thickness, Structure,Elasticity, Flexibility & Mobility. It is the key nutrient on the Joints & Bones, Muscles, Cartilages, Ligaments & Tendons.

I started off by taking 2 tbsp for two weeks and bumped it down to 1 tbsp as recommended to increase the length of the bottle. Within the first two weeks the residual pain was practically nonexistent. I continued the maintenance dosing until the bottle ran out and I can honestly say that it was the most joint pain-free I have been in years and it was probably overall most effective joint supplement I have taken.

There are 67 1tbsp doses in a bottle so at a maintenance dosage this bottle can last a little over two months. This product is a bit pricey at 42.55 per bottle but the bottle does last two months so its roughly 70 cents per day. Not a bad value for the benefits received.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would strongly encourage taking the jump and buying this product if you have any sort of ongoing joint pain. For me it was the residual arthritis I have built up in my shoulders and this was the most pain-free I have been. Certainly worth the investment if it decreases pain and increases your overall quality of life and being able to partake in the activities you enjoy.

Overall
      Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
        December 6, 2016

• Reduction Of DOMS
      • Great Pumps

Hello all, as always its been hectic but I have been getting to the gym and nothing tops off a good workout like the pumped, full feeling in your chest, back, arms, shoulders ect than what you get with a solid pump product. VMI sports has a pump product as well as a simple bulk Agmapure product. I was able to try samples of the pump product as well as completing the bottle of Agmapure. Both are good products and Id love to try a whole bottle of Vasogen to get the full effect, but the Agmapure even solo is prime and Im happy to provide a positive review.

----Ingredien...

Each bottle consists of 60 servings of 500mg each of pure Agmatine Sulfate. It suggests a bunch of different dosing schemes but I chose to stick with a moderate two scoop dose preworkout for the pump benefits and 1g of Agmatine.

No taste really as I mixed it in with a non pump PWO, mixability was fine, pure agmatine dissolves really well, and dosing was a simple two mini scoops. No big deal. This, of course, wasn't flavored but there was no detectable aftertaste positive or negative.

Like I stated in the title, Agmatine is king for me in the pump department. Two scoops is a nice middle ground to where I get solid pumps in the muscle groups I am working out and a decent overall pump. I tried 3 scoops a couple times just for fun and the pumps were that much better, but overall I was satisfied with two scoops making the bottle last a full 30 days.

The other notable benefits of Agmatine is a noticeable increase in workout endurance. After a few weeks of spotty attendence, my overall endurance was markedly decreased. The agmatine definitely seemed to provide increased endurance and I have since been bumping up to 1.5g of agmatine to get back to previous endurance levels and combat the fatigue of the long work hours and decreased opportunities to workout.

Also, despite spending some time away from the gym the agmatine seems to have done a good job assisting the recovery process where I would normally be crippled because of my lack of current conditioning.

I was able to find this for 19.99. At two scoops I was able to get a full 30 true servings out of this. Sure you can find bulk agmatine cheaper but overall this is a pure, solid source so I don't mind paying a little extra for the value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

All in all, agmatine can't be beat for a simple product that fills all of your pump needs. I can't stress enough how much I like this ingredient and this is a solid choice for it.

Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
          November 20, 2016

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Muscle Endurance
        • Better Pump
        • Full Label Disclosure

Hello everyone, another early morning review from yours truly. After a short stint on night shift I am finally back to working mostly daylight shifts. The general shift itself and the gratuitous amounts of overtime I worked really jacked up my workout schedule. One of the saving graces of this period was experiencing this kick ass creatine product when I could get to the gym. I tried to save this product for workout days and supplemented with normal ole creatine mono so that I wouldn't be wasting this stuff.

This product contains a slow, medi...

This product contains a slow, medium, and fast acting creatine. The fast acting creatine citrate, medium acting creatine pyruvate, and creatine magnesium chelate for the slow acting. There are 1200mg of each and 200mg of sodium chloride for a little taste of electrolytes. Pretty simple profile, but the combo of the three creatines is pretty nice.

I had the watermelon flavor that was pretty good. It mixed well and was easy to drink. Of course they suggest you take multiple servings a day but I stuck with a scoop added to my preworkout.

Regular creatine for me has its usefulness over long term usage, but adding this slow, medium, and fast acting version seemed to really step up the overall effectiveness of creatine overall. Creatine is used for cellular energy production. As in, it helps in ATP production, not cell phone energy. Added moderate strength and workout energy is what this generally results in, and I could tell that this was keeping me on par for strength and I wasn't losing out on the workout energy despite long work hours and a spotty workout schedule. I did appear to lose a bit of weight, as in I am looking a lot skinnier but my weight has remained constant for the most part. I think this is because my eating habits have taken a hit, not getting the calories or the full effect of workouts lately, but have seemed to maintain overall muscle mass. The muscle fullness and energy, whether on any kind of NO product or not seemed to be a factor strongly attributed to the creatine blend as well. All in all this is a product I would like to run for a few months straight and really get a feel for it.

I found this product for 29.99, which isnt a bad price for a good product. For 30 servings its a buck a serving. Creatine is generally cheaper so I would like to find a good deal on this and stock up, but overall its not a bad price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, this is a good product for anyone to try. It helps the strength and endurance baseline. It also comes at a pretty good value overall although regular creatine mono is cheaper. I think that this is a good product to try for anyone, but especially beginners that want to get a feel for what creatine is "supposed" to do to help you and as far as supplements go it doesn't get much safer that cost effective than a solid creatine product.

Thanks to Sparta Nutrition for sending it out!
            October 15, 2016

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Hardness
          • Increased Libido
          • Recovery
          • Some Strength Gains
          • 8 Weeks Would Be Optimal
          • Slight Acne

Hey, all. After a long vacation from taking any natural or otherwise muscle building products I was happy to try out these products to have more of a baseline to compare than to, rather than unfaily comparing them to stronger compounds that are no longer legal. I have been working more on a lean mass building program rather than a powerlifting program, giving my muscles and joints a break from the load. I was looking to gain lean mass and up my strength a little bit, as well as seeing what libido benefits and other wise I would get from it.

...

Each capsule is considered a serving and there are 140 caps per bottle. You are supposed to take 5 caps a day o there is a 28 day dose per bottle. Each cap is then 25mg of Androsterone for a total of 250mg of Androsterone. In addition to this ingredient, there is the tetrasorb technology, which is the three ingredient combination that is supposed to enhance the benefits of the primary ingredient.

No taste or mixability to deal with. Dosing was pretty simple. I did split up the 5 cap dosing to 3 in the AM preworkout and 2 in the afternoon.

This product had some positives and negatives. I will run through their claims and evaluate. First of their claims is to increase lean muscle mass. I may have added a pound or two overall but I really could not say if that was lean mass or water weight. There was not much if any noticable tightening of sleeves or any other such telling indicators. There was also no noticable size difference in the mirror.

They also say that this is a hardening agent and I can vouch for some mild hardening effects. No where near the effects of other lean and dry compounds but slight hardening in the arms and chest. This is also supposed to increase strength. I think it helped a little bit in the strength department but again more on par with a natural anabolic agent and even less than some of the good ones. I also thought that there might have been a little increase in water weight overall but not bloating per se.

There was a slight increase in recovery with this product, I was quickly recovering and wouldn't stay too sore even though my intraworkout supplements and recovery products were out for the majority of the run. Increase in libido was there but not a super strong jump, also no real boost in aggression, just a mild case of libido boost.

The cheapest I found this product was 44.95 a bottle. Pretty expensive for a 4 week run, especially when I would recommend a two bottle run for maximum benefits. Products at this price and this benefit I would consider a below average value. I would rather pay the same price for a natural anabolic product that provides comparable or better strength, hardening, and libido effects.

Side Effects

Slight acne and oily skin.

Conclusion

Again, like mentioned above, this type of product should be run for 2-3 months in my opinion for maximum benefits. By the time to see the full effects of this product you are almost done with the bottle so if you are willing to spend on this you should be willing to extend it. For me, this product is too expensive for the results and will stick to natural anabolice for now.

Thanks to Sparta Nutrition for sending it out!
            October 8, 2016

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Hardness
          • Fat Loss
          • Burns Fat
          • Lowers Cortisol
          • 8 Weeks Cycle May Be More Sufficient
          • Kinda Pricey

Since I retired from pretty much all "Muscle Builders" I decided to give these DHEA products a try. I knew not to expect the world out of them but I did want to see what this had to offer after not using this type of product for quite some time. Alongside working out 4-5 times a week with a lean mass building program I was looking forward to looking a little bigger and to lean out some, looking more for the leaning effect from this product. I had some negative results with keto based products and I was curious if this would have similar effects.

----Ingredient Profile...

With this product you take 2 servings per day. Each serving has 110mg of 7-DHEA, 110mg of 11-DHEA, and then DHB and Piperine for absorption. Pretty straightforward profile that has baseline amounts of the DHEA. Nothing impressive but supposedly the absorption ingredients enhance the effects overall.

Really easy to dose and tasteless. One capsule twice a day for a 30 day bottle.

I really started to notice this product about two weeks in which is reasonable as most product take a little while for noticeable results. Despite not having a strict diet (although I do try to eat healthy regularly), the leaning effect was the most noticeable. Around week 2 my weight had stayed the same but shirts and pants were fitting a little more athletically. That is to say, pants were looser at the waist, sleeves were still tight, but more room in the midsection. Vascularity was also beginning to improve in forearms and shoulders and continued to improve throughout the run. By the end of the month I had added maybe a pound or two but abs were popping more along with the man-v down in my abdomen. Workout endurance also seemed to improve through the run although not too much additional strength gain can be attributed to this product. All in all, I think the results were moderate but apparent and I was satisfied with the effects that I received. My libido on another not was increased while taking this product. It seemed to come in waves. There were days I was horny as hell and other days that I would rather sleep. Maybe I'm getting old...

The cheapest I found this was 49.99 per bottle if you can find it and a lot more if you don't shop around. This is pretty pricey for the effects in my opinion. I would rather spend the same amount on natural products personally as this comes out to almost 2 dollars a day minimum if taken by itself. Also, in my opinion you are best off taking this for two months for maximum effect.

Side Effects

Conclusion

As expected there were good, but relatively mild results from this product. Overall I was satisfied with the benefits of this product. What the deciding factor for me is the 50 dollar price tag. You have to decide for yourself if the 50 bucks is worth it to you for the moderate effects. Especially since for the most part you will want to stack this with another product.

Overall
          Overall
          3.5
          2.5
          5.5
          Thanks to Muscle Feast for sending it out!
            October 8, 2016

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Cheap As FUUUUUUU
          • Low Energy
          • Underperformed
          • Under-Dosed
          • Multiple Doses Required

WIth the life of 60-70 hour work weeks, doubles, night shifts, and a 6 month old baby, healthly alternative energy drinks are very appealing to me. Especially healthier alternatives to mass produced energy drinks. When I saw this opportunity pop up I was more than excited to try it out, but unfortunately it simply didn't pan out the way I was hoping.

This profile upon arriving looked a little sparse but I was still hopeful. The good news is there is a whooping 76 servings per tub so you get a lot to try and can double doses pretty safely to boost up effectivenes. Each serving contains 830mg of L-Tyrosine, 830 mg of Taurine, 166mg of caffeine, 8mg of B3 (40% DV), 8mg of B6 (400% DV), 25mg of Higenamine, and 16mcg of B12 (53% DV). To me this product looks pretty underdosed. Caffeine looks decent, but less than a gram of Tyrosine and Taurine, and a much smaller amount of B Vitamins compared to other energy drinks and the ever popular 5 hour energy shots. There is also a notable lack of additional ingredients which I wouldn't be upset about except the doses of the current ingredients just don't seem to cut it.

The fruit punch flavor was fine, nothing special, and not as strong of a flavor as 5 hour energy but nothing to complain about. It mixed well and dosing was easy. I usually did two servings to get 300+mg of caffeine and other ingredients.

The effectiveness of this product was sub par. I know that the purpose of this type of product is to give you a more natural form of energy rather than a stimmed up energy feeling like an actual preworkout, but other than the caffeine doubled I was troubled by the serious lack of alertness and overall effectiveness of this product. I would take two scoops and barely noticed anything. Definitely not stimulated but also not really any feeling of boosted natural energy. I didn't want to go beyond two servings as that would hit me with nearly 500mg of caffeine at once. Not something I was willing to do as I was hoping to cut back on overall caffeine consumption with this product. I tried this in the morning, preworkout, lunchtime, afternoon, ect. Different times on different days hoping it would help at 4am when I usually get the most tired on night shift and it rarely if ever brought me out of it.

The only redeeming factor with this product is the price. 20 bucks or slightly less for the 76 servings. If this worked than even two servings a day would be far less than a dollar. But then again value is a combination of price and overall quality so even the value cannot be placed too highly.

Side Effects

Disappointment.

Conclusion

I have been able to review a number of Muscle Feast products and to be honest they have all been disappointing. Muscle Feast used to be more of a brand I could trust but they really need to revamp their formulas to regain my trust before I spend any money on them in the future.

Thanks to Giant Sports International for sending it out!
            October 3, 2016

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Effective For Fat Loss
          • Helps Cut Fat
          • Non-Stim
          • Clinically Proven
          • Great Value
          • Possible Side Effects

Nothing goes better with a lean mass training program than a nice non-stim fat burner that helps you shed a little bit of extra fat to go along with the gains.

Thyrotwin is a very basic profile consisting of only two ingredients. The first is 175 micrograms of 3,5-Diiodothyronine. This is an active thyroid hormone. It stimulates the TR-beta receptor for thyroid hormones and thus increases energy expenditure. The second is 25 micrograms of 3,3'-Diiodothyronine, also known as 3,3'-T2, which is a metabolite of thyroid hormone. Both of these ingredients work by increasing the body's metabolic rate, causing an increase in thermogenesis and therefore fat loss.

There is no taste and you can choose to take either one or no more than two caps per day in the morning with water. Pretty easy dosing to remember. I never took 1 capsule a day and went directly to the two caps a day max due to my size.

Compared to taking straight t3 or t4 this is an extremely mild version of thyroid effecting products. I have taken both and the thermogenesis and fatloss can be quite dramatic, as well as muscle loss and other negative effects. Fortunately this is no research chemical but I could tell that it was working. I really didn't notice anything dramatic in regards to thermogenesis. I did, however, notice a steady leaning effect throughout the duration of the bottle. Also, there was no noticeable muscle loss as is attributed to T3 or T4. Again there was a slight bit not too noticeable amount of thermo and a nice steady leaning effect. Not the best product but not too bad for a non-stim fat loss product.

The value of this product is pretty good. You can find this for as little as 15 dollars a bottle which at the max dosing will make this product cost about 50 cents per day which is cheap enough for any product that works reasonably well.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I know some people don't like to mess with products that toy around with the thyroid and I can understand that. For this reason I would suggest running this product in a cycle for a month or two before taking at least a month off that way you can make sure it doesn't negatively effect your natural thyroid function. As a product it is cheap and works reasonably well and I would consider it worth a couple month run to see if its something that works for you.