Feeds

• Was an active member for 2 years, but hasn't been online since August, 2016

Reviews by Feeds

February 13, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasting Energy
  • Consistent
  • Awesome Focus
  • Great Endurance
  • Prop Blend

30 year old male. Have been a frequent gym rat for a while now. relativly new to the supplement world, but had tried myriads of preworkouts.

ONE HUGE PROP Blend. It lists all of the products in the blend, but no amounts. one that stood out to me was Pikatropin Pikamilon; it's a prescription drug in russia but sold in the great united states as s dietary supplement. internet sources claim it is hydrolyzed into GABA and niacin. in short, GABA inhibits anxiety(which is why i assume it's a prescription med in russia) and niacin a strong vasodilator, which i can confirm it does do that.

Taste, it's fruitpunch. that's all I can really say about that. I don't like fruitpunch flavored anything but to each their own.
Mix-a-bility: mixed fine for me
Dosing: i started this and I was mixing both Dpol and Noxipro, vascularity was insane. when i finished the dpol an ran noxipro alone 1 scoop didn't seem to do the job, so i upped it to 1.25 - 1.5- 2.0- 2.25. the 2.25 was a little over kill. sweet spot was 1.75-2.0 depending on the training for the day. if i were training arms i would stick with 1.75 because the "pump" was something crazy. 2.0 for legs worked fine and helped me get throught the workout, pump was there but didn't interfer with the session

great once the dosing got figured out. clean energy, no crash, increased vascularity and the pump.. the pump was something crazy

bou .67 a serving at 1 scoop. maybe 1.20ish for 2 scoops a session. not bad for what it does.

Side Effects

none noted besides GAINS

Conclusion

a decent product, but more of a "pump". I didn't get any tingles or rushes of energy, although I didn't crash at anytime on this, next purchase i'll pick up the cherry limeade only because i strongly dislike fruitpunch. over all product gets 7.5. i'll pick up the cherrylimeade in a bit and then we will see how it goes.

February 6, 2015

30 year old male. Never used an AI or SERM before, so after hearing about this product I was pretty excited. trained 5 times a week. diet was for maintainence at the time

a prop blend with several herbs that are boasted to do things, to be more potent and enginered to be so.. but i didn't get anything from it.

One pill a day, easy enough

I think I was a non responder for this product, i didn't notice very much leaning or drying.

about 1$ a pill alittle bit less depending ...

One pill a day, easy enough

about 1$ a pill alittle bit less depending on where you can find it.

Side Effects

none noticed

Conclusion

i can't really say anything about this product because I didn't see any positives or negatives from it. Thanks to the guys at myokem for allowing me to log this product, but I guess I'm a non responder. disappointed because of what i've read about this product.

February 5, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Liver Support

30 year old male. Have been lifting for some time now but only recently begun to use Milk Thistle per a reccomendation of a buddy of mine. Too a break from it because I wasn't sure if I was getting anything from it, then I had got put on medication for TB exposure. was told it would stress my liver, a lot. i started using Milk thistle again, I felt better, I was gettin close to running out and the opportunity came up to try this product. Glad I did, and now I use it.

Very happy with the ingredient list, there is a prop blend, which is called...

Very happy with the ingredient list, there is a prop blend, which is called the Liver Repair Matrix, but even still the benefits I gained from this "matrix" was outstanding.

Pills so no taste, dosing was easy 2 tabs once a day

Outstanding. Jaundice and headaches gone.

one month supply for under 20$, A milk thistle supplement is about 10-15$, with all the added goodies with this is too easy of a choice

Side Effects

Conclusion

an Outstanding product. I recieved this as an add on to the natural combo stack and turned out that I really enjoyed this product and all the benefits.

December 17, 2014

• Flavor Gods Picked
    • Taste
    • Great Recovery
    • Variety Of Flavors
    • Great Mixability

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
      30 year old Male IIFYM'r been lifting serious for a few years now. goals to get as strong as possible for as long as possible. Initially I got the jar and I'm thinking, this is pretty small. after reading directions 1 scoop. ok size makes sense. let's see what happens with this, previously I was using another BCAA in the transition I took a day or 2 between to see if I could feel any difference. my experience follows

Serving Size: ...

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11.3 Grams)
      Servings Per Container: 30

HICA (Alpha-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid)
      Agmapure
      Glycine
      2,6-diaminohexanoic acid

Basic vitamins C, B1,B6, magnesium, sodium, potassium annnnnnnnnd there it is the Prop blend. though I don't know how much of each is in here, The results from this was amazing. I wouldn't want the world to know my secret blend either. I give it a 7/10 for ingredient because of results.

Taste was great, I had mango-orange. It wasn't super over powering and it was too light either, I drank with varying amounts of water. Mixed find no clumps. Dosing was great. says 30 I got 30. 8.5/10

Wow, I've used other BCAAs before and I was still very sore, I attributed this to my training. while on the HELIXBCAAs i had very minor DOMS if any, I thought maybe I wasn't training with enough intensity, boy was I wrong. day 3 without and I am without a doubt missing the HELIXBCAA. Trained chest yesterday I was sore by the time i got home. Legs today and I was feeling it as I walked, stumbled, out of the gym. so an easy 9/10.
      I can't say that it gave me any more increase in energy so I'll have to say 5/10 there so over all effectiveness gets an 8.5

can find for about 25$ for 30 serving. reasonably priced for the result I recieved. 7/10

Side Effects

none bad that I noticed. 9/10

Conclusion

Recoomended? absolutly. will I try again? most definently. great taste, def worth the price

December 14, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Gyno
      • No Sleep Issues
      • Need More Than One Bottle
      • May Need A 2nd Bottle.

7/10 no Prop blend so that made me happy, I can see how much of what there is
      Testosterone Amplification Blend:
      D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Fenuside), Eurycoma longfolia - 325 mg
      Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix:
      NAC (n-Acetyl-Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Vitamin C - 175 mg
      Prostate Shield:
      Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene, Lycopene, Selenium
      -180 mg

-180 mg
      Cardiovascular Support:
      Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10 - 100 mg
      Arimistane (99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) - 50 mg

I don't know so much about cardiovascualar support, liver support sure. Test amplification blend, now I stacked this with the FINAFLEX PureTest, so between the 2, it's hard to say which product gave me what, but none the less, happy with the run

no taste no mixing. Dosing 2-4 caps before bed. 60 caps in the bottle. 60/2=30days.

6/10 I stacked with PureTest from FINAFLEX, so between the 2 it's kind of hard to say which one really did what, although this was a lower dose of DAA it had some other things in it for the test amplification.

7/10 can find for about 20$, ran alongside with Puretest that's about 40$ for a month run.

Side Effects

none noted

Conclusion

Over all i give a 7/10. Happy with this run. not sure how this product would run as a stand alone. but paired with puretest it worked out.

December 13, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Cheap
      • Improved Strength
      • Enhanced Morning Wood

1st Thanks for SNagency, Turff49 and everyone at FINAFLEX for giving me the opportunity. Me? I'm a 30yearold IIFYM'r been lifting for a few years but nothing too serious until about 2 years ago, new to the whole supplement world as well, This being my first experience with DAA i was pretty stoked, as I've been reading alot about it.

9/10 D-Aspartic Acid. Straight up 500mg = 1 Cap

10/10 Pills, no taste. No mixing, Dosing 4-6caps a day before bed, 120 caps per bottle divided by 4 = 30 doses

----Effectiveness--...

9/10 D-Aspartic Acid. Straight up 500mg = 1 Cap

8/10 This being my first experience with DAA i felt really good about it, all lifts went up, could have been alittle tweaks here and there also but I believe this definitely played a role

8/10 Thanks for the opportunity to log. pretty cheap, can find for under 20$ for one bottle but to run the recommended use would need 2-3 bottles

Side Effects

None noticed, besides waking the wife up with the morning wood.

Conclusion

This being my first experience with DAA, I was very happy with the results, I leaned out a bit, put on some quality muscle, and fun while doin it

December 13, 2014

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Great Focus
        • No Crash

30yearold male. IIFYM'r. I've tried myriads of other preworkouts to see what suits me best

Sodium 43 mg 2%†
          Total Carbohydrate1g<1%†
          Sugar0g
          STIMUL8™ Proprietary Blend

Sodium 43 mg 2%†
          Total Carbohydrate1g<1%†
          Sugar0g
          STIMUL8™ Proprietary Blend
          Beta Alanine, Caffeine, IRISINXD™†† (Green Tea Extract [standardized for 60%, EGCG], Theobroma cacao seed extract [standardized for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine]), β-phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Advantra Z®† (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%), Rauwolfia vomitoria (Root Bark)(Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)
          1.3g
          Not a very big fan of "Proprietary Blends" but it does what it needs to.

To me it tasted like a red gatorade mixed with hawaiian punch. no mixing since it's RTD, 1/2 bottle and there is a small window on the side so you know when it's halfway.

8/10 easy. and that's only because I compare all PWO's to my first taste of CRAZE. it's super clean energy. not once did i experience anything close to a crash, nothing close ever. which is what usually happens with pwo and me. I get all hyped and i'm good for a few hours after the training session and then i crash..

8/10 case of 12 is really 24 since it's 1/2 bottle per serving. under 40$ is good for me, espeacially since what it does.

Side Effects

through the process of elimination, I determined it was the stimul8 RTD, nothing serious just the runs about 15-20min after taking it I'd have the runs but thats it. resolved on its own.

Conclusion

Clean energy. no crash, nothing even close to a crash. besides a minor gi issue, all around good product

November 21, 2014

Pros:
           Cons:
          • No Artificial Coloring
          • Helps Recovery
          • Proprietary Blend

30 year old male, mix between power lifting and body building. I follow IIFYM. Guy at the gym told me to try this actually said it tastes great and it's great for recovery, so i figured why not.

7/10. Sodium, Potassium, and a Big Ol proprietary blend. I wish it wasn't a big secret of how much of each were put in but I guess it is. Although the label clearly states what is in the blend it gives a general 15g for the blend. ingredients BCAA+ Blend(Micronized L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Alanine, Taurine, Glycine, L-Lysine HCI, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine(sustamine)

8/10 Easy, Grape Bubble gum taste just how I would imagine grape bubble gum would taste. Mixed very well. no issues with that.

Can't say I noticed anything remarkable with this. I did notice in the break between being off bcaas and being on there is a bit faster recovery with it than with out. so I give it a 6/10.

got off of bb.com for if i remember correctly 28$. worked out to be about 1.87$ a serving. on the expensive side. i'd give it a 4/10 for that reason

Side Effects

9/10 none, besides gains bra. no seriously i didn't notice any

Conclusion

in conclusion. 6/10, would I buy it again? probably not.

November 10, 2014

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Appetite Suppressant
          Lipo6 black. ULTRA concentrate. I picked this up looking for an appetite suppressor. It did just that... at the begginning. My review goes something along the lines of this;

Effectiveness: 6/10 so I did buy this for appetite supression and it did just that. BUT I give it a 6 because it's advertised as so much more. my weight stayed the same which isn't a bad thing. but I was playing with my macros when I started using this so that could have played a part. I did notice a bit of slimming at the waist line.

Ingredient profile: It doesn't say how much of each compound is used. Caffiene anhydrous, Theobromine anhydrous, advantra z citrus aurantium( synephrine 50%), yohimbine, rauwolscine. All of this have a * next to it. * daily values not established 0/10

Value: 8/10 i got it from amazon for alittle over $20. for 60 servings. worked out to about .35/serving, not terribly bad. only way it woul dhave gotten a 10 was if it were practically given away

Dosage: 5/10 the bottle clearly states ALL YOU NEED IS ONE PILL, but upon further inspection you can take 2, but no more than 2 doses in a 24hr period. At first the 1 pill was legit... that lasted a few days. so I upped it 2 annnnnnnnnnnnd that really only lasted a few days with the appetite supression. I will say I noticed leaning out a liiiiitttle bit but nothing to jump up and tell strangers about, But on the same token I have been adjusting my macros for the last month, so that probably had something to do with it

Over all: 6/10 because although I don't feel it was a great weight loss tool it did work for appetite suppression if even only partially it did do what I wanted it for. would I recommend it? Meh to each his own. not all supplements work the same for everyone.

October 24, 2014

• Pump Is Crazy
          • Carries You Through A Solid
          • Build Tolerance
          First off I was excited when I first heard about this product. A guy at the gym told me about it. He used words like, "Crazy pumps" "amazing" and even said "Bro once you try it you won't want any other PWO". So sure I tried it. matter of fact I bought it 2 more times after that. Here's my review on it...
          Taste: 6/10 it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either, it's not something that I'd drink purely for the taste so I give it the rating as such.
          Pump: yes definite 9/10
          Pump: yes definite 9/10
          Focus: initially 9/10 but after about 3 weeks it wasn't the same. I'm just glad I had the training partner because he helped motivate me, a lot
          Ingredient profile: 6/10 I like that it was creatine free. although it did have the different blends it doesn't say how much of each.
          Effectiveness: The first tub 30 servings. 9/10. but towards the end of the tub it was lacking abit. the 2nd tub after a 3 weeks being off PWO wasn't as I remembered it being so I'd give it for an overall effectiveness a 7/10 because there was a time, 1/2 way through the 2nd tub and the 3rd tub, that I would take multiple scoops
          Value: 7/10 paid 28.99 for 30 servings roughly .96/serving. but I admit i did buy it 3 times.
          Overall: so I will give this a 7/10, It helped me through some rough, unmotivated spells but for me it lost some of it pizazz over time..