FRIDGE

• Restless
  • Anxiety
  • Few Ingredients
  • 2 Scoops Too Much

Hey fam, So on that really good note that re1gn left me on, I decided to switch things up with Outofthelab and their pre workout formula - impetus. I'm never one to stick to something - I guess it's the beauty and horror of being a supplement reviewer

1 scoop

Beta-Alanine (carnosyn) 1.2g
Caffeine 185mg
Teacrine 50mg
Yohimbe bark extract 31.2mg

A really simple formula. Most notably the beta alanine is under-dosed even at 2 scoops (2.4g vs 3.2g). I would have liked to have seen a bit more effort as this is pretty much a run of the mill pre formula. I would have loved to have seen the addition of glycopump/hydromax as the pumps were a fail at 1 scoop - but 2 scoops would have been a bad situation as 2 scoops equates to 370mg of caffeine and a whole load of yohimbe bark extract which caused of issues my side. Citrulline malate is only 3g per scoop which is half of the recommended 6g - again a double scoop is a bit too heavy for my liking. Surprisingly no taurine was added which can be a gift and a curse as most post/intras are filled with 1/2grams of it, I do like the fullness taurine adds - if this is your standalone it's not such a good situation.

Taste

9.5/10
Super berry

To be frank this flavor is incredible - it's something I never thought I'd love this much. It's a combination of tarty yet sweet almost like a fruit punch backed with a berry taste. I certainly loved it and would enjoy waking up to this taste which is quite rare. It does have its slightly bitter aftertaste due to the settlement pieces but hey I have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

For me I stuck to one heapish scoop in about 6/8oz of water. 10/15mins before my workout. It hits pretty fast

Mixability

I had little to no trouble here, more often than not I'd use a glass and teaspoon. It mixes well just settles rather quick with some bitter bits. But nonetheless rather decent not foamy at all which is great.

6/10 (based on a scoop) is

Oish to be very fair this pre makes me cringe. I have to be fair and unbiased which ain't an issue lol.

Imma break it down into my categories that I look for in a pre workout

Strength:
Was not the highlight of impetus - but the focus and intensity made up for it for sure.

Pumps:
Were very disappointing, I used this as a stand-alone obviously to assess it properly but I lacked any sort of major pump - but it is not surprising with the lack of "pump " ingredients.

Energy:
I enjoyed the energy part quite a bit, I felt it kicked in almost immediately which is pretty cool since I trained first thing in the AM. But on the same token I wouldn't recommend taking this 30 mins prior to lifting rather just before 15/10mins were the best for me.

Stamina:
A nice improvement of stamina was felt but nothing really to rave about here, it was almost expected with the lack of ingredients.

Focus:
Here's where it ultimately shines, focus was really top notch the gram of L-tyrosine really made me zone in hard, I felt my mood was really awesome and it wasn't overkill a gram is pretty strong so it's ideal for me, 2 grams eh I'm not too sure lmao.

Intensity:
Loved the app intensity it brought, I would be sweaty af more often than not which is a sure sign of intensity. A lot of the newer pres don't really boost my intensity but this sure did- has to be that yohimbe...

Aggression:
I felt more motivated and alpha when I was using impetus which is a great feeling. The aggression aspect cannot be overlooked. I felt this made a difference to my overall workout which was a good one more often than not.

Crash:
Here's another thing I disliked was the crash that seemed to happened way way after the workout. I crashed hard and more often than not it ruined my actual day.

Overall slightly better than average, but with so few ingredients I don't know what was really expected here.

Well as a 1 scoop pre (my preference) a tub lasts around 30 workouts. A tub costs $38 online which is around $1,27. I think this is ultimately way over priced... with that price I can buy a 20 serv pre jym which is really worth that price tag. Impetus is okay but not at this price.

Side Effects

Ahhh man as the rating tells sides are a bit high (10/10 probably being close to death). This is actually pretty bad. My major finding was that the yohimbe bark extract was causing the faults here. After my workout I'd feel a bit anxious, my heart rate was significantly higher than normal as my resting heart rate is pretty awesome. This literally buzzed me almost the entire day I would feel odd and weird like on edge and this wasn't only me - I passed a serving to good mate who felt the same. It's something so small that should've been avoided. I don't know if everyone would feel like this but it's near unbearable.

Conclusion

I don't want to be harsh here. As it stands outofthelab is an upcoming brand I do appreciate, but with their take on a pre workout, which is the corner stone of any company- it really falls face first. 4/10 is still rather decent but I don't want to be unfair - we are all different but the sides I faced aren't something I'd ever want again. They played it simple and it simply was a fail unfortunately.

Except taste - taste it's f@$king awesome lol!

September 12, 2018

• Lack Of Pump
  • Buzz Lasts For Hours
  • Insomnia If Taken Later On In The Day
  • Could Make You Jittery If Your Stim Sensitive

Hey SR fam - pre workouts to me are a necessity in my book. I'd much rather train with a pre than without one. But finding the right one is a bit of a mission. Being super picky and sensitive I decided to go with Reign. Olympus recently hit local shores and I wasn't gonna miss this opportunity! I have been enjoying the reviews on SR.com and I must say I was a tad sceptical since some had adverse effects...

1 serving

Immaculate focus matrix
Teacrine 40% 100mg
Kannaease 25mg
Maximum absorption matrix 50mg
Astragin prop blend and panax notoginseng extract

A lot of reviews cover the main ingredients- and go into great depth. It's surprising to see the usuals are not in here such as creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, l-tyrosine and choline bitartrate. It was an amazing surprise to see it worked so well without all the norms... overall this blend worked a charm, they have a lot of patented ingredients which is something really awesome and innovative- they really push the boundary in being unique which I really admire. L-citrulline is on the low end as 2 scoops equals 5g as opposed to the clinical 6/8g recommended but that's basically the only only known flaw in their ingredients.

Area 51 (sour apple)
Really a nice tasting pre workout, I enjoyed the Area 51 flavor a lot, it wasn't too sweet nor tart - it was more or less just right. The only thing is that that this does have a after taste. The green apple taste which I assume it is, is a nice switch up to the usual fruit punch I normally opt for (old habits die hard I suppose). I like the cool names and the variety of choices but it's pretty hard knowing what flavor your buying with all those funky names but in a cool way way the color of the font gives the flavor away.

Mixability

Really had no issues at all in this department. Barely little to no grit at the end of my serving, I occasionally used a spoon to mix a scoop in a glass with some water. But it mixed really well overall. There is a little bit of grit left at the bottom but like most advanced pres that is expected!

I was a bit nervous to even start with a scoop to be honest. This thing looked hardcore af and the reviews about some experiencing anxiety and cold sweats - gave me anxiety lol. I don't usually opt for hardcore pres being that I have basically found joy in creating my own pres normally with a junk pre that's dirt cheap and I'd purchase raw goodies like choline and tyrosine to add that extra special twist. Reign had a nice array of ingredients i liked and the caffeine content per scoop wasn't really that much.

Strength:
I wasn't expecting much in this department since creatine wasn't there lol. But in all seriousness I was able to break every PR I had. There was a deep awakening I felt where I felt every session I was stronger and better - it's something that is hard to explain but being off it for a bit I can tell you it ain't a lie - it was Reign.

Performance:
Going into this my performance was pretty stagnant - I had good days but majority were mediocre at best unfortunately. That did change to my satisfaction whilst on Reign - I felt I performed on a whole other level where I used, when belief and drive were there. The part I loved was it stayed at a constant.

Pumps:
Love a good pump don't you? I feel the pumps were very good. But I'd be honest here, massacr3 made the pumps incredibly better. As a stand-alone pumps are noticeable especially when drop sets occurred. Overall the pumps were the least impressive out of the sections but it's still note worthy for sure.

Energy:
Was really good, I didn't feel a super buzz as such but the energy was there and I felt that it was a lot smoother than I expected. The energy lasted a long time and I like the way it was balanced out - it didn't hit hard in the first 10 mins and that was that - but it lasted. Obviously at 1 scoop max I can't assess the full dosage of 2 scoops which I have heard is rather hectic - this does give me a buzz that I don't feel comfortable with any other sources of caffeine. That was a bit of a draw back.

Stamina:
Was totally on another level as I had probably some of The longest workouts whilst intensity remained more or less the same. I'd like to point out that of course no product is perfect and I cannot say that reign alone did this as I also had endur3 which definitely made a difference to be frank. But using reign with no add ons I still noticed a difference.

Focus:
I really loved the focus that reign bestowed up me, it was a perfect mix for me, some pres give me headaches and others I still feel half asleep but Reign gave me a nice boost in my focus that lasted a while after my workout which is great, again the feeling and effects stayed it wasn't just an initiation phase that some cause.

Intensity:
A true sign of a kick ass pre is intensity. To put it bluntly I haven't had an intense workout in a while... after my first serving I was soaked - in a good way. It was amazing to feel that intensity I missed. The best part is that this was on a single serving and the intensity remained the same more often than not.

Aggression:
Darn healthy aggression is amazing... I won't lie I hit the weights with authority and purpose feels helluva good. Reign made me want to train and in fact it made a world of difference.

Crash:
I can't say I actually crashed - it was a constant flow of buzz I felt that ended in the evenings if I trained in the am. I avoided taking this in afternoons as I felt I'd have troubling sleeping.

To be fair this has to be one of the better valued pre workouts out there. A tub I swear lasted me ages it felt... A tub surprisingly goes for R499 locally which is around $34 which is pretty much a bargain as it lasted me about 40 workouts which equates to R12,48/$0.85 and that's a lot of effectiveness for a small price. I was expecting this to sell for a lot more locally as I have seen international pre workouts go for around R900/$60 and that to me is big money. So overall hugely impressed with the value of this.

Side Effects

Slight edgy feeling on my first dose, just a true indication of the power. I'd have to say if you are sensitive to caffeine start with half a scoop.

There is that buzz feeling I can't really explain that's felt more or less throughout the day and on some days I would battle to sleep - i would be restless and a bit on edge.

Surprisingly enough I did not have any stomach issues - which seemed to be a issue for some.

Conclusion

Overall a really awesome pre workout, Reign ticked almost every box for me and I'd go as far to say this is the best pre I have used since the og muscle marinade. I really feel like I have made progress in the gym and overall it truly improved my confidence with new PRs every wee. I am really impressed by this pre and I am a firm adviser that following your own preferences that suit your lifestyle needs to remain priority - I would never go 2 scoops as 1 heapish scoop was more than enough, this stuff is crazy strong! I am Super excited to see their new pre launch soon - hopefully it will cause less sides and even more gainz! This stuff is amazing and it's gonna take an amazing pre to topple Reign! The most fascinating part is - will their new pre surpass this? That's a whole other story...

September 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • 10 Sources Of Protein
  • Texture
  • Versatile
  • Carrageenen Used
  • No Larger Sizes
  • Only 1 Flavor

Hey peeps back again with another review - this time with OutOfTheLab Deca Pro! This is a unique protein that had me truly excited! Now being in the game so long its very rare to see me get excited about a protein but this one looked and sounded like something I needed to have and sure enough I had to see if it was really worth all that extra cheddar...

1 scoop (40g)

Iron 75mg
Sodium 190mg
Potassium 410mg

Enzyme blend (Digezyme) 50mg
Alpha amylase (24,000 DU/g), Neutral protease (6,000 PC/g), cellulase (1,100 CU/g), Lactase (4,000 ALU/g), Lipass (200 FIP/g)

Other ingredients: whey protein isolate, Native micellar casein, hydrolyzed whey protein, whey protein concentrate, cocoa, micellar casein, egg albumen, hydrolyzed egg albumen, sunflower oil, alkalized cocoa, micellar casein isolate, egg albumen isolate, partially hydrolyzed casein, natural and artificial flavors, corn syrup solids, contains 2% or less of sodium caseinate, soy lecithin, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, sucralose, acesulfame, potassium, salt, mono and digylcerides, dipotassium, phosphate, tri calcium phosphate, carrageenan, tocopherols.

Geez a lot of protein and ingredients in there!

I really like the that top 3 ingredients are wpi, native micellar casein and hydrolyzed whey protein - top notch if you ask me. I have never seen a blend with so many sources! This all equates to better muscle building abilities and recovery as well - not to mention improved immunity!

The enzyme blend is really a work of art, it's really advanced and I felt this worked so well as I had no stomach issues at all.

I dislike the fact that down the list of ingredients cocoa is more dominant than micellar casein, egg albumen etc - which makes me wonder how much are you really getting and is it enough? The nasty additions of carrageenan (seaweed used for thickening and texture) is a concern as it's linked to stomach ulcers and cancer too, I'd prefer healthier and more natural alternatives.

Taste

Blackout Chocolate
8/10 w/water
9/10 w/milk

I guess it's important to add the difference between the taste with and without milk - to me milk can make all the difference.

The taste of this stuff is really good to but it simply. It is more of a richer less sugary taste than standard protein blends. I still rank this as one of the better tasting chocolate flavors out there. It's not too rich but a rather overall pleasant experience to say the least. I can only say I hope they make a few more flavors available! The flavoring on this was great! A 7.5 without milk is really high imo. It does fall short to my personal fav - the classic and original syntha 6.

Mixability

I have mixed it in a blender bottle and an actual blender - it mixes very well , being a 10 sourced protein I thought it was gonna be helluva mission with lumps but it was really good. I would more often than not add a few ice cubes and 2 scoops to water and blend it up for about 20/30 seconds and It was great.

Texture

A really perfect texture, it was smooth and slightly thick but not as thick as you'd think. I really can say this is one of the better textured proteins out their that really you could slam in anytime, which is rare.

1-2 scoops of Deca pro to about 200/300ml of water or skim milk is my sweet spot. I utilized it where it seemed necessary like post workout or a quick shake in the mornings.

Well first off the high rating is due to very obvious and noticeable improvements. This is my own opinion and not that forced upon me etc.

Firstly the most noticeable effect was my recovery. It was definitely improved - every thing else I was using (diet and supplement wise) was the same so it was really easy to assess that this was making a difference. 2 scoops are obviously are better than 1 but 1 scoop made a difference as well. Other than recovery, Deca pro did not cause any stomach issues or discomfort at all which is really something blends tend to do to me.

The overall versatility of the protein really makes it appealing to me as this served as a morning and post workout protein that also turned into tasty pancakes and thick ass meal replacement shakes that to me was a winner the effectiveness when it can to recovery was an added bonus that I can say very few proteins have ever done! I'd go as far as saying this is a powerful protein blend that lead to better results at the end of my run. I'm not gonna sit here and say I gained x amount of lbs when it's very difficult to judge a protein but it exceeded my expectations.

A container goes for $44.95 dollars on the website which is quite a low blow at $1.50 a scoop. I must admit the pricing does need to be adjusted and more importantly larger size options where serving costs should be reduced! I mean I'd love a 5lbs tub no doubt but not if it's gonna be close to $100.00. It is not a cheap protein and the sources are premium - so I can understand the cost but not everyone is going to...

Side Effects

Conclusion

I am majorly impressed by outofthelab and their take on a 10 sourced protein powder that blew my socks off. I have literally requested to buy a case of it since it is that good to me. Taste is there, versatility is there, texture and consistency is there and awesomely enough improved recovery. Now for more flavors and larger tubs... It's one of the few proteins I'd ever praise as much as I did right here! I'd recommend you buy yourself a tub and see where I am coming from!

Cheers

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  August 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Keeps You Full
  • Amazing Taste
  • Mixes Effortlessly
  • Not Cost Effective At 4 Scoops

Hi guys, I'd firstly like to say thank you to supplementreviews.com and VMI for this opportunity to try out Major mass via the trooper program! I was on the look out for major mass for sometime, it's been getting rave reviews and the flavoring sounded great, being off-season really allowed me to utilize it correctly.

Serving size 2 scoops

Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 20 g

Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Carb Blend (Maltodextrin, Legume-based starch derived from pisum sativum (peas) (as Carb10), Dextrose), Cocoa, Fat Blend (Coconut Oil Powder, and MCT Powder), Natural Flavors, Sucralose, and Enzyme Blend (Protease I, Protease II, Amylases, Lipase, and Lactase

A really impressive array of carbs/healthy fats and a few sources of protein. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the addition of dextrose I'd prefer to see something else instead maybe oat flour as it's a lower gi choice and could add an improved texture and thickness - as I used primarily as a meal replacement or a pre workout meal but I guess that's the only flaw if there was one, because it worked and the profile is really on the premium end.

Taste

Marshmallow charms

A really brilliant flavor, it has a cereal milk flavor which is a nice blend of sweet and tart as such, the real marshmallow bits are a real treat and they were pleasantly soft in water/milk which I was surprised as I was expecting hard bits. Overall they nailed the flavoring. In milk or in water the flavoring wasn't that much different which was great. It is a lot more watery than expected but I didn't mind too much although I suppose 4 scoops would be a better consistency.

Mixability

Surprisingly enough mixibility was so good, I didn't use a sieve due to the bits I wanted but after a vigorous shake there was basically no residue or chunks other than the marshmallow bits.

2 scoops in 300ml of milk or water suited me just fine.

As noted this was utilized in my offseason, where not too much consideration is needed with with goes in. I have learned to take it easy but that being said i found major mass to be really versatile, I didn't do the full 4 scoops being that I'm pretty happy with the macros at 2 scoops but if one is an ectomorph I can totally see a full serving being the way to better mass gainzzz.

This was a meal replacement for me, so it was effective for me in these regards:

Lean mass gains: it totally did what the label said about mass, now at 2 scoops there was still noticeable gains or the common areas such as arms and shoulders, but it's hand in hand with my training regime where I targeted those specific points. I gained about 3/5kgs during my usage of this but I really enjoyed that it never contributed to fat gains especially since my stomach and sides are targets that have a habit of gaining unwanted adipose.

Recovery: overall I felt that this somewhat assisted in a better recovery and I'm saying this as I'm comparing my overall experience to that before I had major mass. Better recovery always equals better gainz and that I appreciate, I can only assume a full serving would be the holy grail of the above.

Versatility: although I did use this primarily as a pre workout meal, I found this to be a good on the go meal especially in the mornings or on the road. I appreciate this aspect the most as you can still add creatine etc if you wanted to use this as a post workout shake.

Hunger buster: lol I can't forget this, a real fulfilling shake, it kept hunger at bay for a long time. Even in water I really wouldn't feel hungry which makes it great if your day is busy and hitting a real solid meal is hard or you just don't feel like a solid meal, hey it happens lol.

I mean I am rating this as a meal replacement and as a meal replacement it's pretty spot on and made my lifting and days a lot easier and I really can't fault this. I have to add i had no digestive issues at all which is fantastic because I normally bloat or have stomach issues. Overall a pretty phenomenal lean mass gainer.

The cheapest I could find major mass is at campus protein for around $40, and $40 for 30 servings (well for me as I used only 2 scoops) is really awesome value for money and as a meal replacement it's ideal and makes the most financial and nutritional sense to me. Now I have seen a suggestion that you can hit 8 scoops in a day which is pretty heavy lol especially since that tub would be empty in a little over a week lmao. But it all depends on your goals and how much your willing to spend. If I was an ectomorph I'd use a lot more than what I did but then expect value to suffer dramatically. But $40 for a month was really legit and for what I get in a tub - I wouldn't mind seeing the addition of greens and reds in this or a total different product that is an actual meal replacement.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I am super impressed by VMI, major mass is really an awesome product that tastes phenomenal and at 2 scoops it's very affordable and worth the money. I loved the additions of their healthy fats and their carb blend - it's definitely a premium product and not your run of the mill whey concentrate, taurine, creatine mono and dextrose blend lol. This definitely topples the competition as it can be anything you want it to be. Again a very big thank you to Supplementreviews.com and VMI for this amazing opportunity that I hold dear to my heart as this is definitely one of my favorite supplements.

Peace

July 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Value When On Clearance
  • Tastes Good
  • Stomach Issues
  • Prop Blend
  • Lack Of Pump
  • No Real Fat Loss
  • Crash

Hey guys, here with my long awaited review of best pre. I actually decided to use this as my scape goat to using pre workouts again as I have had some stress and anxiety issues that caused me to shy away from pres. This was a great oppurtunity to grab BPI in general as they are (thankfully) exiting the country and most of their stuff is being sold off.

Nothing crazy good here, this is geared toward keto users as such but this worked out good in essence since I trained first thing in AM on an empty stomach.

Serving Size 1 Scoop (10.5 grams)...

Serving Size 1 Scoop (10.5 grams)
Servings Per Container 30
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 4g
BEST PRE WORKOUT KETOGENIC BLEND (Proprietary) 7g
CAPTEX Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs)
BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB) (as salt form)
Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB)
Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB)
Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB)
BEST PRE WORKOUT ENERGY BLEND (Proprietary) 450mg
Caffeine Anhydrous (250 mg), CDP-Choline (Cytidine 5'-diphosphate choline), Solanum tuberosum, Taraxacum officinale (root), Lycoris radiata extract (bulb)

PROP blend alert... but honestly this totally missed a host of valid additions to really make this a lot better. The exclusion of BCAAs or EAAs would have made this a better overall product in turns of straying off catabolism but nothing. The exclusion of any real pre workout powerhouses such as carnosyn beta alanine or l citrulline should be seen as a crime, understandably you don't need them as part of a pre but I feel it improves a pre workout overall

Taste

A very mediocre blend that tasted of a blue raspberry lemonade punch of sorts (if that makes sense lol) a bit sweeter than normal but it wasn't bad at all. BPI products do taste good - thats prob the only thing they actually do right.

Blue lemon ice

Mixes rather well, there is a slight graniness at the end of consumption, used just used a simple teaspoon in a glass and some water. ,so mixability is really spot.

1 scoop in about 6/8 oz of water, 10/20 Mins before training / cardio.

Now firstly my goal was to slowly introduce myself to Stims and this is very light in terms of strength - but for a start up after a lengthy lay off it was good. The energy and endurance was the key stand out here, but even that wasn't ideal as I would either have a crash post workout but the slight increase of energy with no heart palpitations was the best bit. This did really lack a bit of everything such as pump and focus - two main key aspects of a top class pre. The ingredient profile was a let down and so were the majority of my work outs, which really lacked a bit of everything. I would get on a nice sweat here and there but that's due to me enjoying giant and super setting.

This was suspicious as it caused stomach issues and occasionally runs - it's not something I'm keen to point out but I have to be honest , this was far from the best it was closer to the best worst pre than the best pre lol. Bpi loves to add best in a lot of their products but sadly they never are what they claim which is an issue and another reason why this was just a once off for me.

I guess for me this wasn't ideal as it's marketed silently as a keto pre which can be beneficial if you adhere to the fundamental elements of keeping a ketogenic state but being that I train first thing - I don't think it can get any better lol. Clearly this was not what it claimed to be and the scale didn't lie too - I kept carbs to more or less minimum with them being utilized first thing post workout and again in the evening post cardio but I didn't notice dramatic fat loss or anything out of the norm it was just a waste in all honesty but maybe if this was utilized with a strict keto plan it would have been different.

normally you'd find this for $20 on clearance at bodybuilding.com which is pretty cheap. But rightly so - it did nothing for me. A bottle lasted me about a month since I'd use a scoop first thing in the am and on none workout days it kept my hunger at bay slightly and a increase in energy so this can be versatile in that regard but the effectiveness is far from anything super good as the title states.

Side Effects

Occasional stomach issues and headaches.

Conclusion

In retrospect I have nothing really good to say about best pre - it's anything but the best. I would not recommend this to anyone even if your on a keto diet - there's nothing worthwhile in this. As a pre it falls short and horribly so - there's so much that needs adjusting it's scary - it literally probably won't even sell out because it's that rubbish. There are so many better option out there its pretty mind boggling I even purchased this - but its good to know the truth I suppose and for ME this was garbage.

July 2, 2018

• Decent Value
  • Variety Of Flavors
  • Lower Protein Purity Than Its Main Competition
  • Questionable Mixability

Hey Sr fam, back again with a bang. Seems like I am covering plenty of MT but in fairness this came at a time when I needed something to challenge the so called king of gold - Gold standard whey. Theres a ton of Nitro Tech products now - a bit of overkill but alas this seemed right up my allay with a nice simple blend of proteins and a solid profile. This is still pretty much unknown and undervalued my side of the world but heck I am hoping this will change soon...

5.5 Lbs, Double Rich Chocolate

Serving Size 1 Scoop (33g)
Servings Per Conta...

5.5 Lbs, Double Rich Chocolate

Serving Size 1 Scoop (33g)
Servings Per Container Approx.76

Calcium 100mg
Iron 0.6 mg
Sodium 150 mg

Other Ingredients:
Premium Protein Blend (Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate 97%), Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Dextrose), Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose.

A really impressive profile that interestingly enough is near identical to that of its rival Optimum nutritions gold standard whey, which seems to be the number one whey for alot of peeps. I need reiterate the near identical make up of both since they share so much in common, both contain 5.5g of BCAAs and 4g of glutamine and precursor - not to mention they contain nearly identical macros. So its a really great match up of the two bigger supplement companies in this industry.

Each scoop contains a nice 24g of protein per scoop which equates to around 73% but Optimum does triumph with around 77%, but with that being said the edition of whey peptides really pushes this ahead, this means faster absorption. I like that this contains no unnecessary fillers - its pretty much to the point and to the point I mean premium and effective.

----Taste---
Double rich chocolate

I was a bit disappointed to see that locally only this and vanilla flavor where available. I opted for this because chocolate is generally a better flavor, but seeing that there are so many different flavors now, it does leave me feeling slightly bitter - I should have done a special order on Bodybuilding.com.

To the taste - this is really rich, like an unpleasantly sweet taste with I had to more often than not chug down, I have had issues in the past when it came to their flavors. Its disappointing to think that with so many advances in taste tech that this tastes so mediocre and unpleasant.

Mixability

Is a bit of a hit and miss due to the fact that this mixed well in water with a little extra effort than usual but in cold milk it mixed horribly, it would just be bits and chunks of powder. So I would recommend using a this in water or in a blender - especially if you are using milk.

1 scoop in 6oz of water or 2 scoops in 12oz of water. I used this post workout, which suited me best.

Now before I get into this, I need to make it apparent that I am a bit sensitive when it comes down to protein shakes, some tend to upset my stomach and cause gas whilst others are just right. I found out the hard way that it is basically best to stick to what you know, in my recent example I had the opportunity to finally a nutrabio product - so I elected the classic whey and it was a bad choice, with stomach discomfort and bloating.

On to the main part now, for my personal needs I opted to use this post workout since it was a premium blend of proteins that I feel could help me accelerate my recovery without the stomach issues. It really did help gradually with my recovery and in the long run that increased recovery yielded better results overall when it came to reduced soreness and less DOMS - plus made me hit the gym even harder. I am not going to say its revolutionary but it does take quite a supplement to make a difference, since I have been in this game for such a long time.

Probably the unsung hero was that I had no stomach issues at all, and I was able to hit a meal about 30 mins later or sooner which is a pretty big deal since some proteins tend to cause me to be over full with the bloating and gas but this was really great! There is nothing I can say bad about this but it can be versatile for a pre workout shake, post or even first thing in the am.

I felt the value of this was about spot on considering premium blended protein cost around $60.00 for a 5LB, this is around $100.00 a tub here which is slightly more expensive than O.N - O.N is alot more popular here so there are alot of online stores with O.N but MT is pretty much dwindling this side of the world. Nitro Tech gold sells at $56.99 for a 5.5lbs - for 76 servings (its around $0.75 a serving), it is marketed as a special since you get a percentage free but I wonder if that size would ever be a 5lbs since the 5.5lbs equates to slightly cheaper than O.N gold standard. I guess its all about marketing with that bonus size but its a great product without that mention of it being a percentage larger than standard and it being free. It is currently on a nice promo at 25% on bodybuilding.com so its a great deal right now. A tub lasted me over a month so I was really chuffed with that and it being so effective and all.

Side Effects

none.

Conclusion

A really great attempt to topple the best which is considered to be Optimums gold standard. To me this offers more in terms of digestibility and the inclusion of peptides which further push this past the so called best. It did aid with recovery really well and is worth every penny in my opinion, the extensive range of flavors make this a great match up between them and O.N.. Investing in a solid whey has always been a top priority to me and my pursuits of lean gains and recovery. With the exclusion of all the other flavors but vanilla and chocolate here in South Africa, it is a bit hard to swallow but alas the results and digestibility are worth the chug.

Thanks Fam

June 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Great
  • Contains Creatine
  • Wide Variety Of Flavors
  • Tastes Great
  • Amino Spiked
  • Crazy Claims
  • Contains Creatine

Hey guys, another review here this time I have a very nostalgic product - MuscleTechs ultra hyped NitroTech. To be fair its not that extremely over hyped as it once was where top pros were used as their tactic to gain sales and mislead the consumer. Their outrageous claims in the past must have worked since I used to use it lol. Seeing that there are so many new flavors and it was on special I decided to jump on this once again.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (44g)
Servings Per Container Approx.21

Calories From Fat 25
Tota...

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (44g)
Servings Per Container Approx.21

Iron .71mg
Sodium 160mg
Nitro-Amino Matrix
L-Leucine 3.2g
(as Whey Protein, L-Leucine)
L-Isoleucine 1.9g
(as Whey Protein, L-Isoleucine)
L-Valine 1.8g
(as Whey Protein, L-Valine)
Scientifically Studied Musclebuilder
Creatine Monohydrate 3g

Other Ingredients:
Isolate Protein & Peptide Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate 97%), Whey Protein Concentrate , Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Chocolate Cookie Crumbs (Rice Flour, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy or Sunflower Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose , Xanthan, Carrageenan), Enzyplex (Papain, Amylase), Salt, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.

Being that MT sadly use a "Nitro-Amino Matrix" to boost their protein reading I cannot fully trust this blend, whose to say its primarily an isolate blend by it just being the first in line - it may be 99% concentrate so I guess this leaves me feeling a bit uneasy. Nitrotech has been around a long ass time but not for this reason. The addition of creatine monohydrate can be seen as both a negative and a positive. Positive in the respect that creatine mono is the most tried and test form of creatine and having a serving or 2 a day of Nitro tech probably would yield some effects after time but so many products contain creatine that its more or less a annoyance- well to me it was.

Taste

All were mixed with full cream milk, which made it taste better.

Lucky Marshmallow 9.5/10
An amazingly accurate taste that mimics lucky charms, its a sweet yet rich vanilla based drink - those sugary bits do hit the sugars hit 5grams but nonetheless this this is easily one of the tastiest shakes I have ever had. My expectations were not high due to the milk choc tasted like it was sour. If you like the taste of lucky charms your in damn luck.

Decadent brownie cheesecake 9/10
Another amazing taste, this is definitely a richer taste that retains its sweetness which I really did enjoy. This contains cookie crumbs which I was not expecting definitely worthwhile especially if you like richer chocolate taste.

Mocha Cappuccino Swirl 9/10
Like mentioned above, this has a nice mixture of sweetness and a nice presence of mocha which is pretty strong but I would say this was my least favorite since I am a sucker for rich chocolate and lucky charms lol.

Mixability

Nitro tech mixes so well, okay well is an understatement. This mixes great! I was curious to see how this mixes with those sugary bits in the lucky marshmallow and to my surprise the bits remained whole and there was no clumping at grit left behind. One of the better protein blends when it comes down to the mixibility.

1 scoop with 6/8 oz of milk or water. This can be used pre or post as well.

Well again its pretty hard to assess the effectiveness since I used it in the AM. But as a meal as such it was very enjoyable and filling, this is also due to the whole milk used as well. I hardly felt hungry and made it to my next meal with no issues. As with most protein blends indigestion can be an issue luckily this wasn't the case with nitro tech, I had no indigestion or bloating. The claims with Nitro Tech still seem a bit leading with it claiming 70% superiority over regular whey protein which others will look at and expect gainz straight away, simply stating its superior to whey is cool but when you throw percentages people expect a ton.

I guess to me protein powders are a simple and effective way to hit your macros and save time. The addition of creatine mono may or may not have helped I am not too sure as there are so many contributing factors to mention but I would saying using this as a pre workout meal or post workout shake would definitely assist in recovery and strength due to the addition of creatine mono and the 30/60g of protein. But for my intentions it was a good meal that tasted amazing and kept hunger at bay. If this was gonna be a real muscle builder than I'd have betaine and HICA along side creatine mono but then again the taste would have been ruined.

Here is the down side, a tub with 20 servings sets you back around $31.97 or $1.60 a serving which is pretty pricey considering a tasty whey such as USN blue lab whey $25.99 for 27 servings which is $0.96 a serving. If I compare these 2 I would take the blue lab whey due to the fact its no nonsense and tastes great. Nowadays I become aware that price matters, it certainly carries its weight in the taste department though, but if your buying it for gains then you have made the list, lol.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A really tasty protein that certainly makes my list when it comes to taste. I would say that muscletech has too many nitrotech products that are now leading people away from the original Nitro tech which isn't a good thing - they have built a rather infamous reputation for making the most effective supplements which is a far cry from the truth. I cant really recommend this as I feel nothing apart from the taste sets it apart, until theres a price drop and they throw away the concept of lying and spiking then I may see it being worthwhile. I would wait for it to be on a bogo or near expiry when the price is low.

June 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Banned Substance Free
  • Hydration
  • Endurance
  • Feeling Of Well Being
  • Improved Immunity
  • Contains Rhodiola Rosea
  • Lacks A Few Ingredients
  • No Pump Or Volumization
  • Have To Find A Complementary Pre To Suit

A very effective and interesting Intra - where less seems like more! This is my new addition that I am keeping (believe it or not).

Hey guys, Not a huge O.N fan to be honest - there's this huge misconception about their Gold Standard whey that has gotten me into trouble with a rep in the past (when I was working with USN). Since I cleared that up I was on the look for a new intra since I normally just a BCAA drink during my workouts I found myself slacking as soon as I went off any form of a pre workout. This had to be resolved...

----Ingredien...

Serving Size 1 Scoop (10 g)

Servings Per Container 28

Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 100 mg
BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) 5 g
Bakers Yeast Beta Glucan (Wellmune) 250 mg
Rhodiola Extract (root) 200 mg

I love that this is no prob blend and everything is laid out truthfully

Now being that is has a slightly warped view on a regular intra that contains your normal BCAA blend from ratio 2:1:1 until maybe a 10:1:1 with a electrolyte blend and maybe taurine thrown in for good measure, Train and sustain is slightly different as it claims:

5g BCAAs in 2:1:1 Ratio
Performance Support from Electrolytes*
Endurance Supporting Rhodiola*
Wellmune to Support Immunity*
Banned Substance Tested

The addition wellmune and Rhodiola makes this rather compelling and unique. Right off the bat I am a fan of Rhodiola as its an adaptogen that not only boosts endurance but fights depression and improves mood. But I have read caffeine can act against it - but I will leave that for another topic , purely their intention for for enhances performance. Overall This certainly could be improved with additions such as L-citrulline and beta alanine that would have helped with the lack of any pump and so too better endurance but this certainly held its own with these 2 major ingredients - which normally are found in almost every decent pre workout and at sufficient dosages too... So I get where they are coming from since they also have a pre workout that contains the missing ingredients as mentioned.

Taste

Raspberry Pomegranate - 8/10

Being that the local site I was on had only this option as a flavor I reluctantly got it. Since I am not the biggest fan of pomegranate I was fearing the worst - pomegranate is usually bitter and I don't do bitter. I was in favor of the pair as raspberry could be a nice sweet touch to balance the flavors rather well.

Well it was definitely a stronger kick of pomegranate than raspberry, its alot more tarty/sour than sweet but it is not bad at all to be honest. It does hit your senses as rather strong, but once your used to it - its rather enjoyable. I must say sipping on this served as refreshing drink! I did buy a few of this flavor as there was a promo on this - I have yet to try any other flavors as yet - but if this is anything to go by I am keen!

Mixability

Mixes extremely well and easy, no grit or foaminess. I have mixed it with a spoon and it mixes instantly - Really impressive.

2 rounded scoops in 350ML of water. I dont quite see the logic of a mini scooper that requires 2 scoops when a larger scooper would just require a single scoop. Pretty brainless IMO.

I didn't expect much from this intra - It seemed basic but I liked the addition Rhodiola as I thought it would a great combo along with ksm66 - fighting stress ain't so easy.

Anyways I have used multiple intras, intras are really a staple in almost every serious lifters supplement arsenal. For me I kinda fell off the gain train since I had adverse effects with xtend elite and all their additional extras. But from the onset this felt different, like it didn't try to be something it ain't and stayed true to its roots of being a basic yet effective intra. The positive effects on my endurance cannot be undermined - training whilst under going emotional strain is daunting! But on train and sustain I was able to think slightly clearer and train slightly longer and in turn harder!

I always ended my workouts with a bang which left me feeling alot better after a long day - and on the flip side my new training regime in the am has proven to be more effective overall in terms of mood and effectiveness. But all I can say that finding a pre to couple with this might be a challenge - I found their pre workout didn't work at all and I ended up having a terrible workout. But now I have a pre that works in terms of energy and focus which really complement train and sustain!

Don't expect any sort of pumps if you use this as a standalone, but overall it does what it claims - I can't say too much when it comes to the wellmune aspect as my immune system is pretty lit lol, but this could be a worthy addition as your immune system does dip slightly due to vigorous training and cardio, so having this in an intra and keeping your immune system peaked is a cool and good idea. Other than the total lack of pump or volumizing effects this certainly does the job and keeps me at it.

Value I found to be extremely good. I use this only on my training days - 1 tub lasts 28 workouts which is a long ass time, I train around 4/5 times a week, so it lasts me around 5/6 weeks which is real good. I got this on promo this side on a buy 2 and get 1 free for around $80. I know that aint cheap but here its the average price of an intra. I know it normally goes for around $30 in the US, which is around $1.07 a serving - and thats pretty decent for what it does.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A really kick ass banned substance free intra that really improved my overall experience during my session and out - which is exactly what I am looking for. To me - finding a staple supplement is hens teeth. The additions of wellmune and rhodiola rosea is a unique concept that does work extremely well. I found that this intra has made me enjoy training alot more and yield better recovery and improved endurance. Sure its not the most complete pre workout and does fall short in a few departments - but it really does hold its own without those ingredients! Also it don't taste too bad... Nice job Optimum!

June 12, 2018

• Full Transparency
  • Astragin
  • Micellar Casein
  • Curbs Hunger
  • Ideal Anytime
  • Grittiness

A top notch, fully transparent protein blend that serves justice, anytime! Just bitterly disappointed by bad taste and grittiness! Once this gets resolved (vanilla ice cream) then in my eyes it will be alot more complete.

Hi guys, here with a review on Sparta Nutritions' whey protein. Now I am a fan of whey - but a bigger fan of blends - especially fully transparent blends. The inclusion of micellar casein in this makes it very tempting to me since I prefer a diverse mix for gains. Sparta Nutrition is new to SA and I was keen to give them a try - even though it was pricey.

Supplement facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33.5g)
Servings Per Container: 67

Total Carbohydrate 2g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 25.5g
Whey Protein Blend
Whey protein isolate 12.2g whey protein concentrate 13.1 micellar casin 6.0g, sunflower oil creamer 1.065mg astragin 25mg, sodium caseinate 100mg, tocopherols 100mg, lecithin 100mg
Flavoring, xanthum gum, 250mg, sucralose 60mh.

A very pleasant blend, fully laid out in detail what amount of what you are getting - not seen so often but I wish to see it more often. I really like the addition of astragin which maximizes absorption. All in all a very impressive low carb/fat protein blend that serves as anything you want it to be - post, pre bed time, am shake - pretty great! And did I mention NO amino spiking? Top marks here.

Taste

Vanilla Ice cream

bleh - is the best way to describe this. I had very high expectations here - since the flavors looked so good, naturally I chose the blueberry option but somehow the site never even carried that flavor - so it was the option of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. I was so confident it would taste good I jumped at a chance for vanilla ice cream but looking back at that option - it was a BIG mistake.

The taste is rather harsh, it is overly bitter and rather bland. It has a rather sweet chemical taste that I have to down it. This infact has a good thickness that isn't too watery or thick. I have never once drank it as I should have, which is unfortunate. Nowadays taste technology has jumped leaps and bounds - but this hasn't. One of the most cringing parts is the grittiness of this protein, it is pretty brutal and leaves a tickle in your throat.

Mixability

For all the grittiness this mixes surprisingly well, I normally vigorously shake this in a standard shaker bottle with a strainer and within a few seconds there's no chuncks or residue left behind.

1 scoop to 300ml of water or milk.
I generally have a scoop in the AM as my first meal, along with greens powder.

Firstly, using this a meal of sorts it's not so hard to judge its effectiveness. One thing that defiantly stands out is that its a hunger buster of sorts. I can go on for a good couple of hours and not feel any hunger - and that's on 1 scoop. I occasionally ventured into a double scoop when meals were few and far between. I felt this protein can work in any diet - being that the carb and fat content is low and the protein content high, its one of those proteins I could buy in the future, once the taste has been sorted and reformulated. I did find using Sparta whey in general my recovery was improved, but then again its hard to judge this aspect fully since there are so many factors at hand. A protein can only do so much, satisfying hunger and curbing appetite is one of factors I look to, lets not forget primarily the macros.

Another very good aspect was that I experienced no indigestion or stomach issues during my usage of this protein. Every whey/protein blend reacts in a certain way - some good or some bad.

This is real good, apart from the taste.

Prices do vary but an average price of around $55 dollars does seem to be the standard price - which equates to around $0.82. Here it costs around $72 which is a little over a dollar a serving which isn't bad considering its a blend fortified by a blend of whey and micellar - I didn't expect it to be cheap, it has worthy ingredients. I just whish the taste lived up to the bill, thats all.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A very GOOD product that really can be used anytime. This is Sparta Nutritions' first attempt at a protein powder and if this is anything to go by then I do really wish to see more products similar to this in the near future. I really feel like this protein was one of the most transparent blends I have used, its a good feeling to know exactly what your getting and whats inside each scoop! Protein powders have really come up in leaps and bounds, but in saying that - the taste and the excessive grittiness leaves alot to be desired... Sure it filled me up and is pretty decent value for money, but darn the taste really let me down! Other than that no complaints here.

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.5
  May 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Improved Recovery
  • Strength Gains
  • Only 1 Scoop
  • Pricey
  • Only 14 Servings
  • Mixibility Questionable In A Shaker

A fantastic COMPLETE postworkout that ticks almost every box, besides the servings and cost. This made me recovery faster and ultimately train harder the next day.

Hey guys back with a review that I am ultra keen to present! It's been brewing for a while since I really have enjoyed this a lot. I was looking for a complete post workout to really help with my recovery that has been rather horrid due to stress and anxiety. A massive thanks to blue star nutraceuticals and especially to Chris who was keen for me to give post factor a go, it had a lot to conquer including my very beloved universal torrent! Let's see how it stacks up!

2.63 LB
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx. 85 g)
Servings Per Container: 14

CherryPURE (montmorency tart cherry) (fruit) powder 480mg
ActiGin (Panax notoginseng & Rosa roxburghii) 50mg

XD Delivery Technology Complex 61mg
Fumaric Acid
BioPerine Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
AstraGinTM (Panax notoginseng, Astragalus membranaceus) (root)
Sodium R-Lipoate
Succinic Acid

Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Enzyme Amylase, Soy Lecithin.

A very impressive array of ingredients not to mention the profile is really something worthwhile, the ratio of about (carb:protein) 2:1 to me is ideal. This is no whey concentrate cheap protein mix but the edition of hydrolyzed whey isolate really does set this apart, it's not an everyday sole protein source because it ain't cheap but its super effective. Tart cherry and L-carnitine tartrate are added in for recovery along with Maltodextrin which restores lost glycogen levels. The delivery matrix is also a real gem as it enhances the absorption!

The only thing missing to some was betaine and creatine of some sort. I guess in todays super pre workout formulas - sufficient dosages are found in every area nowadays be it in the new age intras aswell. So to me the lack of creatine was okay as Nitro tech and Dr jerkyl x has all the creatine I am after.

Taste

Key lime Pie

Being a fan of just about any tarty or sweet post workout, I assumed this would taste great and being recommended this flavor by Chris at Blue star - I knew would be good, but with everything you cannot be too sure. Normally taste goes can go a few directions. I used to be a fan of crazy sounding flavors until these crazy sounding flavors just tasted like generic vanilla and strawberry or chocolate. So I was a bit curious at best.

Let me first tell you that I used Post factor in conjunction with a blender and ice, because I train at home and finished training around 6:30/7:00pm so this would be a thick treat, and luckily it turned out to be. now key lime pie is not really known in SA but geez this tasted great! It was more or less a perfect blend of lime and vanilla with a hint of cinnamon, that was slightly more tart than sweet - this was really a taste I enjoyed and looked forward to drinking after every session.

Now nothing in this game is perfect, there is a slight grittiness and bitterness at the bottom but that is forgivable due the nature of the ingredients like L-carnitine tartate which is naturally bitter af! So this is not perfect but for what it is, it was darn good! In plain cold water it is a bit watery but thats why I had to use a blender, but I will give this the benefit of the doubt!

Mixability

In a shaker this wasn't all that good, infact without a blender I could get a little frustrated due to the fact this can get a bit frothy and clumpy, even though its vigorously shaken. I definitely assume most will be drinking this in a shaker so be sure to shake in segments and allow it to settle then shake again.

1 scoop of post factor (the scoop is large!) in 12oz of cold water, but as mentioned I enjoyed this in a blender with ice. I would consume this right after my training.

Ah here comes the best part!

Now I am going to be very frank here, this came in a very crucial time in my life and acted like a blessing - firstly again thanks to Chris and the guys at Blue Star for making this review happen! Now going through a midlife crisis as such at the age of 26 ain't no joke. I would get DOMS like you would not believe and overall battle to recover. The Recovery was really something special and continuously it helped me train harder, day in and day out as my recovery was improved a whole lot. The way I know this is because experience and secondly because I slowly regained all the intensity and strength that went astray during this difficult time. Strength is something I have lost during this transition but slowly I have regained it, to the point where I am just as strong as before.

I do feel the exclusion of creatine did not hinder my strength regain because the recovery was really that good, ofcourse there is soreness but not how it was at one point when I actually hid away from training. But I found Post factor truly lifted my spirits and training overall during the toughest time in my life. muscle gainz well I had to put a z there for added emphasis. But I normally shy away from measurements but heck I was feeling and looking smaller than usual so I decided to hit a few measurements on my biceps and in 2 weeks I gained a CM on both - relaxed and flexed which was a real feat for me, it really made me want to hit the gym harder and harder. This really is a combination of everything but knowing myself I need to give credit to them because it really was a game changer for me and improve my LIFE, thats a huge statement but it is true! I was genuinely disappointed when it was finished.

This is a post workout that I versatile in the off season and precontest, I wish to have another go at this a try out the other 2 flavors! which are chocolate truffle and blueberry pomegranate! Nothing is perfect but this is near perfect for me! Amazing product from a really reputable brand!

Now here is the only major draw back, this is not cheap but neither are the ingredients. It goes for $56.99 ($4.07 / Serving) on bodybuilding.com and on special at www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com where everything except iso-smooth is 50% off! I would have loved this to last a month but since I train 4/5 times a week this lasted about 3 weeks for me. But having a bigger sizes would be really awesome! But that is just about the only flaw when it comes to post factor - is that without the savings it would be pricey in general.

Side Effects

None. No gas or upset stomach.

Conclusion

A really fantastic complete post workout that proved to be more than just a supplements but a life enhancer in so many ways - I was able to train harder, recovery better and get stronger whilst gaining lean muscle mass (Tastes great plus only require 1 scoop) which is just incredible since I was going through such a rut personally. But I cannot say thank you enough to Chris and the guys at blue star for making this happen. I mean I am definitely a fan of any supplement company that puts their customers first with amazing products and a 60 day money back guarantee which is pretty rare. It is not cheap but then again quality is not cheap is it. I definitely hope another opportunity will arise with them. I am not paid to say this and I freely speak and say what I want and when I want. So overall this is my favorite supplement to date and one cannot sleep on blue star, they aint playing games!

Cheers