FRIDGE

• Moderate community participation
  • Linked social media account

Reviews by FRIDGE

----Introduction----
Hi guys, here to drop a review on xfactor advanced. I was really keen to get my hands on them and through my inside man i was able to purchase 2 bottles (50 day cycle).I was slightly skeptical at first but my skepticism was answered...

----Ingredient Profile----
I cant really comment too much on the ingredients although I must say prop blends still annoy me some what. But alas this worked a treat i am no expert on ara,

----Dosing----
2 caps first thing in the morning and 2 caps 30 mins before hitting the iron, very simple

pumps 8,5/10

F...

pumps 8,5/10

From the get go I was very eager to feel the much talked about muscle pumps xfa was known for or atleast what I read on various forums, All i can say that the pumps were really awesome and very long lasting which was something I looked forward to every session! I can remember how the first dosage blew my mind, because my bicep pumps were unbearably epic! And when my last dosing took place I felt a tad emo. But to sum up the pumps were great! especially when coupled with a solid preworkout, but definitely the potency does fade abit during the 50 day cyclecompared to the first dosage vs the last dosage but still the pumps were awesome, but nothing compared to that first hit

strength 8/10

I did gain a bit of strength especially when it came to db rows and standing db shoulder presses, but overall I gained a few extra lbs on every lift nothing earth shattering by any means but then again I'm more concerned about whats going on in the mirror than the poundage being pushed/pulled. But being one of the product highlights it really didn't blow me away as such but it was great to see improvements on my lifts nonetheless

lean mass/fat loss 9/10

Now here's the best part by far! I knew a few guys spoke about the positive effects xfa had on fat loss and being great for a recomp and I was overly impressed to say the least. At first subtle changes were experienced but during the cycle I felt and looked alot leaner and even more vascular, now anyone that knows me knows I love vascularity and this product got me some added veins and striations on my delts and pecs! something I really wasn't expecting because seeing such a shift makes me wonder is this even legal? haha jokes, this is science at its best truly a ground breaking formula that did what I always wanted to make me visibly leaner and slightly harder too. I think I lost 3-5kgs of fat during my run which isn't huge but lemme just add I made no changes to my diet or training regime so it was all the work of xfa. I cannot wait to use it on a full cutting phase!

----Value----

Here's the biggest let down, the price. I got a bottle ea for $50 and needing 2 for a cycle that's $100. Now people think it's madness cause gym candi would be the cheaper route but being an ultra natty I see the light at the end of the tunnel and xfa is worth the cost because it works! plus the complete cycle with the off cycle is 100 days so its not too bad if you think of it this way! Plus I only used 4 caps a day, i know 6 was an option but that would have been far too pricey! If you can afford 6 caps daily then give it a go!

----Side Effects----

I experienced no sides whatsoever, No joint pains! Maybe I was lucky.

8,5/10

Overall I have no doubts that this is the best non hormonal anabolic supplement out there, this is science at its best and yes anything scientific is gonna bust your wallet but the results I experienced made up for the price I paid! I experienced no side just lean gains couple with extra strength and great pumps! This is the natty athletes gear, haha. I also do think being on a keto diet(modified in someways) helped keep me real anabolic and really aided the gains seen with xfa. If you want the best you gotta pay, and xfa is so so worth it!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recomp

----Introduction----
Hi guys, Just before everyone jumps to conclusions I am in no way over scoring supplements. Basically with all the years of using various supplements one gets to know what works and what doesn't. This was a very calculated decision, and one that pays off daily. I truly do think vitargo is a very underrated yet amazing supplement, one of the best supplements ever!!!

----Ingredient Profile----
10/10- first ingredient paints a positive picture!

each scoop(28g) contains : 439kj ; 25,6g carbs; 0g sodium; 0g dietary fibre and 4mgTE vit. E.

ingredients: Vitargo,citric ac...

----Ingredient Profile----
10/10- first ingredient paints a positive picture!

ingredients: Vitargo,citric acid,flavorings,non nutritive sweetners and ,alic acid.

----Taste---
unflavored N/A (Unflavored but completely versatile and it literally doesn't effect the taste of any supplement.)
Mango-peach 8/10 - The taste was very good, but it didn't quite taste like mango peach rather a fruit punch blend. But once added to a fruit isolate, it really was a joy to consume especially after a long intense session.

----Mixability---
For the most part this mixed well, just make sure you put sufficient water inside your shake or you will be left with a few pieces of sludge. But even so the pieces of sludge taste really good, only reason I cannot give it a 10 because this stuff is really sticky! And once there's residue at the bottom of your shaker and it gets stuck... good luck cleaning it... its a mess! I recommend using a blender!

----Dosing----
1-2 scoops before, during, after or whenever you want the ultimate carb source!!! Really this stuff is amazing, but due to my current diet I only consume 1 scoop post workout, and heck its been amazing.

----Effectiveness----
Now before the eyebrows get raised once again please bear in mind I'm assessing 1 scoop yet again. Now as I have mentioned stomach issues are pretty common with me I even had a year where I only ate gluten free ish, but that was somehow only just a stage in my life?(mid life crisis? LOL) but with vitargo I had no stomach issues whatsoever. Because of its low osmolality structure which refers to the amount of water it draws in. This allows for easier transportation of energy while minimizing the risk of cramping... Let me add, the pumps and fullness I also received after I finished hitting up the iron were immense! Again due to my diet I do allow carbs after my session and only turn to this, because of its far superior molecular level than any other carb source - hbcd has nothing on this! Even though it's old school its still legendary and science backed, I mean its even recommend to use after operations, pregnancies(not planning on that one LOL), sports, even as a energy drink for the average joe... Due to this stuff rapidly digesting it restores your lost glycogen levels after intense training sessions meaning your refueling for the next one ahead. My recovery has improved with the use of vitargo, and no bloating whatsoever. Perfect on a cut or not, very versatile, very AMAZING!

----Value----
A tub costs me $21,5 for 27 servings, but saying its great for only me doesn't really cut it. I do know using vitargo more often than once a session is gonna be costly! I would like to try a double serving of vitargo but if it ain't broke? Simply for me at one scoop, does the job carbs and I don't play nice! Its all about trail and error. I do know this, it's worth every cent.

NONE

9.5/10
Price and servings aside, Vitargo is a product very underrated and deserves alot more consideration. Its been the king and remains the king quite simply! Its been an effective tool for me to aid me in my recovery and helping me add on lean mass too (and those muscle pumps!), because of the kind of regime I follow it really compliments my results. Once any product is used the way its supposed to, it will yield fantastic results most of the time depending on quality and research. Simply all I'm saying is that vitargo is scientifically the best ever carbohydrate out there and the results do not lie (for me)! If 1 scoop doesn't work and you have the funds to play with go wild... it ain't cheap but it's so worth it!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Versatile
  • Pumps
  • Fullness
  • Improved Recovery
  • Can Be Pricey
  • Needs A Bigger Container

----Introduction----
Hi guys, Just tried to do a Youtube sr.com review on TNT HydroBlast, please check it out - I think it was terrible, But anywho. TNT is a local supplement company that has been around a good decade or so. Now I'm not the biggest fan of local supps due to the quality, especially the whey isolates and preworkouts- they are costing more than some of the international brands, which is madness. The only other local brand I now use and finally trust is USN, but I only use their whey and vitargo. But alas I was referred by a close mate to give HydroBlast a go... And darn some faith in local supps has grown...

(pictured)
Now Hydroblast has a fudge load of ingredients some few might find unnecessary like the test boosting blend, I do see the logic behind it but at a single scoop its just not enough, but thats all choice. A full serving (2 scoops) is gonna work much better, then all of it make sense but at a single scoop I felt the only ingredient that was missing was a nitrate of some sort for enhanced pump. But heck a pretty sick profile!

---Taste---
Well ofcourse due to multiple ingredients its bound to taste a bit funky, both do need some attention in this department but taste should'nt be everything, but in saying that with all the new flavors and technologies out there I think they should and could've improved it.

berry blast 7/10
Very cough medicine like taste, something I don't mind too much. I enjoyed the taste until the horrid residue in the bottom attack my taste bad, terribly bitter.

pineapple 5/10
It smelt alot like pineapple, taste alot like poo. Weird super artificial sweet taste but with a unforgiving bitterness all around.

---Mixability---
6,5/10
Well as mentioned in my video mixability wasn't the best, no foaming which is welcomed. But the grit at the bottom never left no matter how many shakes. So in that regard you wont get any chunks but rather nasty residue, always be sure to top it up with extra water to get out possible extra gainz?! lol

---Dosing---
Add 1/2 scoops of Hydroblast to 150/250ml of water. As mentioned, for me 1 scoop was spot on.

Strength
Now having been training for slightly over a decade any increase in any lift will be noticed, It wasnt anything crazy but a 10kg increase to most of my exercises performed was really impressive, this stuff really pushes you beyond what you expected!

Pumps/fullness
As a standalone product Hydroblast gave me decent pumps, I mean Really good. I found after every set the pumps were more and more intense, vascularity was also evidently improved. After every session I felt and looked fuller... But once you add in a nitrate (My choice was Noxygen) Everything just got better!

energy/focus/endurance
9,5/10
This blend was killer, I would'nt do a double scoop because of me being a tad stim sensitive. But the best part was at just one scoop, it was effective and it was good CLEAN energy none of that heart palpitation shiz occurred which to me was great. EVERY session was intense and filled with focus and a good healthy aggression, I pushed right until I was completely out of juice...just the way I was drenched every session was pretty epic.

----Value----
One bottle contains 40 scoops, So for me a container lasts like 2 months easy which is great value for me, But for full effects (2 scoops) it will last a month, but still for all that your getting it's money well spent. At just R399 or $28 it's one of the cheapest Pre Workouts this side, but evidently one of the best, Its a win win. But throwing in a Noxygen adds to thee expense for me.

----Side Effects----
Well I did notice I needed the toilet after a scoop of Hydroblast, this was only the first few days then my body or stomach finally adjusted to it... Not a major problem just make sure the toilet is near lol. Another adjustment sign was the crash I got the first few times I used Hydroblast. But after this adjustment phase all went well! real well...

----Conclusion----
With all the good that came out of Hydroblast some respect is due to TNT, it gave me international quality workouts and crazy intensity without busting my wallet. Those using the full serving will obviously get more out of it, but I do recommend 1 scoop to assess your tolerance as we're all different. Its no doubt that Hydroblast will assist with gains (due to lifting heavier, test boosting effects) and make you feel the alpha male kinda feeeel (plus NO PROP BLENDS)... But to be affordable as well, now that takes the cake! This is really a product to consider, even though its local!!!
  • Focus
  • Pumps
  • Strength Gainz

----Introduction----
Hi all, back at you with another review. This time on something a bit out of the ordinary (like Rich himself)- 5%'s Real Food. Now admittedly so I'm not the biggest fan of Rich but I gotta give him credit where its due, This product is top notch.

(pictured below)
To me this a complete complex carb source, filled only with what it states which is great! No fillers, no issues. One can argue that possibly more can could've been added to this mix, but if it ain't broke?

----Taste---
(with the inclusion of chocolate whey)
Sweet potatoe pie...

(pictured below)

----Taste---
(with the inclusion of chocolate whey)
Sweet potatoe pie 8/10 - I didn't expect much from this flavor but I was wrong, it has a pleasant tart taste with a hint of sweetness, but as always I mixed R.F. with a double scoop of chocolate whey protein which tasted very good.
blueberry cobbler 7/10 - This flavor was a tad too sweet for my liking, but nonetheless it was still good.

----Mixability----
No matter how you look at it, R.F. is going to be thickish due to the nature of the product and its core ingredients being what they are, but having said that I usually made R.F. into a thick sludge that I would refrigerate, and I have no issues at all.

----Dosing----
Easy, mix 1-2 scoops of R.F in what ever you please to get in them good complex carbs.

----Effectiveness----
Now before every one thinks my scoring is over zealous please bare in mind where I'm coming from. R.F. isn't gonna make you pack huge amounts of muscle or boost your test, to me this is simply another way to easily fit in complex carbs into your diet. This being somewhat predigested adds to its score, as its less taxing on your stomach,especially if you have sensitive stomach like myself. I use this to great success even when I'm dieting or not I always throw in a double scooper and that does the trick as my pre workout meal, and in no time in ready to pump the iron without gaseous exchanges(depending on what preworkout I use) LOL. Simply this is one of my favorite products of all time, as it's so much more convenient than cooking up yams,oats,sweet potatoes and buying some blueberries. Best thing is I can travel with it and it wont spoil, all these positives make this a perfect 10er.

----Value----
Here is where the biggest down fall comes, The price is rather ridiculous this side of the world. A tub costs around $78, which made me think twice about buying it, but I assessed the situation and I had to give this a go or else I'd simply never know what I am missing or what I wasn't. A tub generally lasts me just over a month, due to my non training days being carb free. But if I was going heavy on the carbs I'd seriously reconsider...

----Side Effects----
This is really hard for me to score, because I only noticed one side effect which was if taken too close to a workout (taking a preworkout) I'd have a session spray painting the toilet bowl. But this I found was only due to the pre workout I was taking and not R.F. As a stand alone I noticed no issues whatsoever, so this is just a caution assess it yourself first.

----Conclusion----
My conclusion is this, If you really love/need something you will find a way to get, for me R.F. has that same appeal. It is a superior complex carb source which has aided me tremendously especially when it comes to sticking to my meal plan and also it being so convenient I have no excuse not to get some quality macros in.It would also be cool to see them add a few more different flavors too as I'm assuming the flavors can get interesting if they wanted it to. And let me not forget to mention its gentle on the stomach... The price is a concern but that's just because of where I live, it does last me over a month but as mentioned if your consuming more than 2 scoops daily its gonna be insanely pricey. Price aside R.F. is so worth it, Thanks Rich ;) #whateverittakes lol
  • Solid Profile.
  • Helps Meet Macro Goals
  • Pricey

----Introduction----
Hi guys, I'm going to review a product I'm super fond of, so much so I actually bought out the stock in South Africa. Funny story but very true, torrent has now become extinct our side thanks to the weak rand. But alas there was a reason why I loved this stuff...

pictured below

pictured below
I was a huge fan of this profile and the only thing that was really missing is some extra protein, 20g of protein doesn't really appeal to me so I always added a scoop of whey to boost the protein intake, sadly. But the ingredients used are top notch, I love the different forms of leucine and so too the different forms of creatine opposed to good ol and watery creatine monohydrate. I think the protein content was the only floor in torrent to be honest.

----Taste----
cherry berry blast (8/10 ,with vanilla whey it was an easy 9/10)
sour citrus rush (7/10)
green apple avalanche (7/10)

-I feel the cherry berry blast was easily the best tasting, all are evidently bitter and I'd advise mixing a scoop of vanilla whey or vanilla whey isolate to first add the desired protein content it needs and secondly to aid the sweetness and texture that vanilla whey gives, you will be thanking me I hope, lol. The ratings of the sour citrus rush and green apple avalanche are generous, I might add.

----Mixability----
(6.5/10)
Torrent didn't mix too well, the problem was that its overly foamy and often you'd galp down a few chunky chunks here and there, which isn't too pleasant. My advise is to throw a full serving into a blender with 20oz of water, simple.

3 scoops directly after your workout with 20oz of water, I would have preferred a 1 serving scoop but alas I cant really give it a score.

(8.5/10)
Now when I started training way back in the day, Torrent was one of first all in one post workouts I ever used and I loved it because it made me feel fooing good after every session I felt pumped and it actually made me enjoy pumping iron just so I can feel "swole" hehe, a state of mind perhaps. I found torrent extremely rare to come by and pricey too, but once I got my hands on it again I felt what I did, well close to it.

I noticed my strength never dropped but rather slightly increased, even though I was aiming on a cutting phase. I felt pumped up and swole after every session not as profound as say a few years back but that's expected, I have used various supplements so I guess my body has a high threshold and its gonna take something special to make me feel what I did back then. Also my recovery was slightly improved nothing drastic, I ran a few bottles back to back, with no stomach issues luckily... I did gain some lean mass nothing insane but decent but that's a combined effort with diet, training etc. I did expect better recovery, but no product is perfect, torrent is by no means a flop but rather a contender for the ultimate post workout supplement in history behind the likes of after glow and after shock.

(6.5/10)
Universal ain't cheap and that's an understatement here in S.A. But torrent was going for around $40 on sale when I bought atleast 6 tubs if I'm not mistaken. But normally it'd be +- $60 without the clearance sale which is pricey, especially since a tub lasted me only 3 weeks because I trained 5 days a week, but lets not forget the inclusion of the whey that I had to have which costed extra $$$ but if they upped the protein I'd easily give a better rating. But still something so good is worth the wallet burn.

(8.5/10)
Value aside Torrent is really a top notch product, with the Achilles heel being the insufficient protein content and the lack of oomph in the flavor department. I am a fan of universal and will always be, there's a profound passion for quality and their products pay dividends to that. Would I ever buy torrent again? that's a tough one, there a nostalgic correlation to torrent and myself that I don't think I will ever overlook because its tried and tested. The euphoric feeling of a postworkout pump is something I can never grow out of, plus the ability to keep my strength (and slightly increase it) during a cutting phase deserves to be noticed. I definitely recommend Torrent, just be sure to have a tub of vanilla whey on hand... ...
  • Great Formula
  • High Quality Ingredient Sources
  • Strength Gains
  • Not Enough Protein

----Introduction----
I have always been a fan of intra workouts ever since the usage of xtend which proved its worth time and time again. But due to bodybuilding.coms huge sale on intrabolic i wasn't gonna pass up such a deal. Due to the ever expanding cost of Xtend I decided to try it.

----Ingredient Profile----(9/10)

----Ingredient Profile----(9/10)
For me this is a pure intra formula, included is a very comprehensive PeptoBolic Response Blend and a endurance/Hydration Blend. The inclusion of coconut and hydrolyzed whey protein, set it apart because these arent cheap ingredients . They could have added beta alanine which would have been a welcome edition but this worked pretty spot on in all honesty, plus thinking of all the preworkouts that do include beta alanine, CitM etc I think they took the safe route, suited me just fine.

----Taste----(7/10)
I got watermelon flavor. It has a sweet honey-ish taste, a bit artificial especially if slowly sipped. But I also added flavored vitargo which enhanced the taste significantly but non the less it was good.

----Mixability----(10/10)
This mixed great, no residue or grit, no flakes or nothing. I mixed it with 300/350ml of water

----Dosing----(10/10)
1 scoop of Intrabolic is all you need, sipped during your workout. I never found myself needing 2 scoops.

----Effectiveness----(8.8/10)
Well i have been on intrabolic for about 2/3 Months so i can safely assess it in all honesty. I train all out, and after every sip I felt I could endure more and more leading to utter awesome workouts, Not only that I also do sprints directly after my workouts and with just a fraction of Intrabolic left every sip counted. I found myself feeling overall less fatigued and more hydrated, which made me truly love this. And making it one of my favorite intra workout supps to date. But i do feel the inclusion of something like vitargo would improve it even more, but this is a safe intra and i prefer adding vitargo because, like now i am restricting my carb intake. They can improve the formula but I like it like this...

----Value----(9/10)
Although this was a clearance item on bodybuilding.com, I cant remember exactly how much i paid but it worked out to be a pretty sweet deal. A larger container with more servings would have been great, because its just that good but 30 workouts in a container is pretty good especially if your only weight training 4 times a week.

----Side Effects----(10/10)
Nothing at all.

----Conclusion----(8.9/10)
A great intraworkout, to me it worked as well or even better than xtend, considering xtend is a super star in the intra workout world. Intrabolic truly holds its own. The added quality ingredients really made it stand out, it really did improve my workouts to the point where it enhanced my overall workout capacity, made me actually enjoy my workouts, grind out extra reps and even upping my intensity in and out of the gym! I dont know why it was discontinued but I hope it will come back in the future. Plus it being so versitile you can make it into the perfect intra with Vitargo! Or not... it still works great! And this being on a clearance sale, I really hit it big. If you can find it somewhere online or in store, take it... Its so worth it!
  • Recovery
  • Keep You Hydrated
  • Improved Endurance
  • Weird After-taste

----Introduction----
After being outta the supplement game for a while and suddenly becoming stim sensitive, I was on a search for a non stim preworkout that would help with my gains. Found it.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
exotic fruit

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
exotic fruit
medicine- is the best way to describe the taste, which is quite disappointing with all the new and different flavors and flavour systems out there today. mixabilty isn't an issue although I must note one of the tubs I'm currently using has a large amount of clamping , which is rather annoying. But I guess that all depends on how lucky you are lol. And its extremely foamy so be aware. dosing is super simple and extremely versatile - 1-2 scoops pre or intra or even post. which is pretty unheard of- a supplement that can do it all.

----Effectiveness----

its quite hard to assess the effectiveness of any stim free pre, but simply things like strength, stamina and pump are very evident, And I wasn't disappointed. The ingredient profile was seriously on point I felt, not often do preworkouts (stim or non stim)include advanced forms of creatine or even whey & casein peptides, And that's just the start. I felt great upon the time I started to warm up, after just a few sets in a great pump was and is always induced. Also I did notice some strength increases on my less significant lifts and I was able to train harder each time I hit the gym which is something I'd pay for. Also I noticed quicker recovery the next day, While I cant say its purely Synthsize I can say it attributed to it. Lets just say its hard to fault this - all it really needs is a stim of some sorts. The beta alanine kicks ass at one scoop, I cant imagine 2. That's why I can easily give this a 9. I have only attempted 1 scoop, due to the expense and also due to me wanting to keep my face intact with those beta alanine tingles.

----Value----

Well first of all being in S.A, international goods are always more expensive thanks to our crazy economy lol. So I paid around R600 which is around $45 so its pretty pricey but considering a full tub contains 28 servings it lasts around 5+ weeks which is pretty decent. Wish things were cheaper this side. But well worth its price tag if your in the US. But 8.0 is a fair rating, higher if you get it cheaper.

----Side Effects----

No side effects to mention.

----Conclusion----

Sadly I have noticed bodybuilding.com have stopped selling synthesize and also VPX has cut down their products to only a few (Could this be the end of one of my favourite brands?) It is alarming because I have always been a fan of VPX, And this product is a legend I swear, A decade ago n.o shotgun and synthesize were revolutionary and effective af. Now it seems both are being forgotten...The rating is extra high, but for good reasoning: it surpassed my expectations by allowing me to gain some added strength and extra stamina, lets not forget amazing pumps and improved recovery. And this being such a versatile product I recommend you to use either pre, intra or postworkout. Price shouldn't be considered if a product works. Just add in some caffeine and you got a major lethal preworkout esp because it contains no carbs and a whole lotta impressive yet effective ingredients. If its for sale or selling in your local supp store or online do yourself a favour, give this a go before its gone for good, no product is perfect but this is pretty darn close.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Recovery
  • Great Pumps!
  • Helps With Soreness
  • Versatile

Hey guys I'm back to drop another review quickly!

I had to give this a go, It was either gonna be a hit or miss product as the reviews suggested, I was hoping for a hit, since USP does produce some quality goods such as oep, mbcaa+ etc... So my expectations were high.

PRODUCT INGREDIENTS
    Have already been detailed by experts etc, i will not go through this one.

DOSING(8/10)
    Hey guys I'm back to drop another review quickly!

PRODUCT INGREDIENTS
    Have already been detailed by experts etc, i will not go through this one.

DOSING(8/10)
    Dosing was straightforward, 2 scoops of T.P in a few oz of water after my morning meal. The only reason im dropping the score from perfect is that you preferably have to have t.p in the morning and the 6 days on 1 day off protocol didn't make much sense, i would have prefered dosing t.p anytime, not just mornings which is a problem for those who cant train in morning.

TASTE(7/10)
    Blue Rasp.
    The taste was something a bit unfamiliar, it was a mixture of sweet and sour... Tasted like blueberry to some extent, i didn't mind the taste...it wasnt as bad as i was fearing thats why i give it a not so bad 7.

MIXABILITY(5/10)
    Heres a big hiccup, the mixability was very poor, there was no successful smoothness no matter how many times i shaked it. There was always grit at the bottom, the relentless grit always seemed to doom any kind of shaker i had lol. So a 5 here... Theres plenty other test boosters that mix much easier than t.p.

EFFECTIVENESS(7)*BROKEN DOWN INTO GROUPS*
    STRENGTH(9)
    Strength was at a all time high even though my calories were significantly lower
    I still managed to maintain my strength, Which to me is a win. With my new training program reps were higher but I managed to set PRs with the amount of weight i was pushing for those reps. Basically tp worked wonders to maintain and even improve my strength!
    PUMPS(6/10)
    Simply tp without any other n.o boosting supp or preworkout is pretty much ineffective when it comes to improved pumps, but when mixed together with a preworkout or n.o booster this stuff is crazy good! but by itself not so good...
    LEAN MASS(8)
    After using tp along with a fatburner I was able to achieve a more sculpted look, I noticed leaning out in the midsection and my upper body, the combination between the two really lead to some lean gains which impressed me, using tp for recomp and dieting is a great choice
    ALPHA FEEL(4/10)
    I was expecting big things from tp but here was the biggest downfall, i had no alpha feeling most of the time, i really didn't feel the full effects of tp, especially with no morning wood or sexual desire which come evident in a test booster. Dpol delivered a better end result LOL. It maybe the extended period of dieting or reduced cals but i just wasn't feeling it, mentally and physically.

SIDES(3/10)
    tp really didn't do too much harm at all like i was expecting. The only noticeable difference was a few breakouts on my back and face, and also a very short temperament which is absent when i'm not on a test booster, i'm not an aggressive person but i found myself getting agitated at small things.

Value(7/10)
    Yes i realise this does last an exact month but thats not what the bottle states when it says 48 full servings but it trickles down to 24... Frankly its false advertising... which i dont like. I got a tub for $60, but for a month and the exchange rate it ain't so bad. But yet again it would be a super saver if tp was just a one scooper!

Overall(7/10)
    TP really did surprise me in the strength and lean mass department, and the value and so bad! The real downfall for me was the alpha feel that was so heavily advertised and so too the lack of any hormonal surges(if you know what i mean lol). Simply tp has to be stacked with other products for it to harness its true potential. I was lucky i didnt experience any stomach issues as reported, I would give tp a try who knows it might be your kinda powder ;)
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increase In Strength
    • Gained Lean Muscle
    • Good Pumps
    • Only 24 Servings
    • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle

Hey SR, its been a while, this is my first review on my new profile... And what a product to review! I was luckily enough to get this from abroad after some time of anxiously waiting!

*PRODUCT INGREDIENTS/NUTRITIONAL INFO(9)
    Has already been listed by many expert reviewers, so no need to waste time here with every nutritional detail etc etc... But high quality ingredients , 29g protein, 1g sugar, 2.5g betaine, some healthy fats and not to mention 5g creatine makes for a top quality supplement, Ron knows how to make the very best and this is evident!

DOSING(10)
    Simple, 1 scoop (with 8oz wa...

*PRODUCT INGREDIENTS/NUTRITIONAL INFO(9)

DOSING(10)
    Simple, 1 scoop (with 8oz water) post workout. I kn0ow everyone has their own say in how much creatine one should have but I prefer keeping it 10g or under. I would have preferred to have more than one serving(preworkout meal) but with the availability of pro antium(the 2.2kg) absent here, I tried to make it last longer.... And I did occasionally add a scoop to my midday meal replacement(off days) just to get in that there taste.

MIXIBILITY(9)
    P.A mix well in 8oz of water, I hardly never had an issue with mixing which can be the case in other multi blended proteins! I occasionally did have a clump here and there... but nothing to really complain about.

TASTE(10-Strawberry)
    Originally I ordered chocolate but I got strawberry instead... But WOW, This is the best tasting protein I have ever had, and I'm not just saying that for fun.... Its like having a milkshake with real added bits and pieces of cookies(No jokes).The flavouring was spot on, not to rich and not too sweet... It was just perfect. I looked forward to slowly sippin' it after every workout and on non workout days...

*EFFECTIVENESS(9/10)
    A protein is hard to gauge, you cannot expect it to make or break you. But whilst on P.A I noticed my recovery was slightly improved, especially after my chest workout(which often leaves me broken). I noticed my strength remained the same even though my calories were slightly reduced, which is an added bonus as my strength does dip when I drop calories! After a full tub of P.A I was slightly heavier on the scale, without the fat accumulation(the mirror and wife don't lie lol), I was highly impressed after my tub of P.A!

*VALUE(8/10)
    A cost for a 2.2kg P.A costs me about $90, yes its shocking I know. But with everything here being overpriced I still think its good value for money due to it being effective at just 1 scoop! A container lasted me well over a month, as I had 2 scoop on my off days. But with this being potentially my favourite protein I wouldn't mind spending the doe to grow!

*OVERALL(9/10)
    Ronnie has done it yet again with another really brilliant product, it's a perfect blend between taste and effectiveness, which is hard to do... the supplement industry has tons of proteins... but P.A stands out! I dare to say... My favourite protein ever! But with the exclusion of creatine ,P.A would be more versatile especially for those who drink a number of protein shakes daily. With the only flaw being the creatine and the price tag(because it an international product here), I still give P.A a huge 9! Amazing taste, texture and some lean gainz! This makes me wonder how iso tropic tastes :'( due to P.A being the tastiest multi blend protein shake I have ever had(And it was strawberry!)! Thanks Ron for producing another epic product!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste. Unreal
    • Excellent Texture
    • Mixes Great
    • Strength Gains
    • Betaine
    • Gains In Muscle
    • Good Recovery