FL3XMAGNUM

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+27)
  • Was an active member for 1 year, but hasn't been online since May, 2013
  • Member has only posted 5 reviews

Reviews by FL3XMAGNUM

May 1, 2013

• Good For Pump
    Now that I've gone through a whole tub of Enhanced and tried both flavors, I can give a more thorough review than that of my beta test.

Flavor: Not the BEST flavor I've ever had, but not bad after taste and also not the worst tasting. Blue Raz definitely rates higher in taste than the Fruit flavor, and now that I'm used to that flavor I actually do enjoy it.

Mixability: Mixes well in 8 oz of water. Even at 2 scoops there is no residue.

Mixability: Mixes well in 8 oz of water. Even at 2 scoops there is no residue.

Focus/Energy: One scoop the focus was there, but energy not that much. I would say one scoop is good for a good circuit day at the gym. Two scoops, the energy was great and focus was amazing. Perfect for a heavy weight/low rep day at the gym and helped me stay in the zone to set some PR's. It gave me the tunnel vision I was looking for and I spent minimal time resting between sets. Only warning I have against two scoops is don't take within 4 hours of bed. I had a few nights where my body was exhausted but my eyes were wide open while I was trying to get some sleep.

Pump: One scoop gave me some good vascularity but not much of a pump that I was looking for. Two scoops (as you can see this is my norm now) gave vascularity in my delts even, which is hard to come by for me, and crazy vascularity in my forearms and brachials. The pump was insane at two scoops as well. I had a pic somewhere showing the pump I got from 2 scoops on a bicep/back day, and my biceps were so swollen that it was pushing my triceps out! Good good stuff here

What area am I missing? This stuff is my new favorite pre workout! I'm not upset about the taste at all mainly because preworkouts generally don't taste like slurpees and if they do, they're probably loaded with filler. Enhanced delivers and that makes ME happy!
    I have a big tub of beta alanine that I add to my Enhanced most days just because I like the burn.

April 30, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Vascularity
    • Appetite Increase
      BEFORE STATS

Shoulders: 53.5" +1.5"
      Thighs: 24.5" +1"
      Glutes: 42" +1"
      Calves: 17.5" +.5"
      Right bicep: 16.5" (no change)
      Left bicep: 16.25" (no change)

Weight: 219 lbs +9-12 lbs

Shoulders: 53.5" +1.5"
      Thighs: 24.5" +1"
      Glutes: 42" +1"
      Calves: 17.5" +.5"
      Right bicep: 16.5" (no change)
      Left bicep: 16.25" (no change)

Weight: 219 lbs +9-12 lbs

Bodyfat %: 12.5% +1-1.5%

Final thoughts:

Well when I first started P-Bold, it was brand new to the market and I was one of the first to try it out. It was initially thought to be a straight up wet bulker, but later was shown to be not so wet, containing ATD it actually blocked a little bit of estrogen conversion, which in turn provided for drier than expected gains.
      I was aiming for 5k calories most days, and I stuck to my "bulking" plan throughout the full 8 weeks on this. I ended up running through 4 bottles. My first bottle I ran 4-6mL/day for about 3 weeks total I believe, second bottle I bumped up to 8mL til it was gone, and then I ended up bumping to 10mL and then 12mL with the last two bottles.
      In all honesty I felt the same effects strength/vascularity wise from 8mL that I did with 10-12mL. Perhaps running at 10mL for the duration of cycle may have shown some different results, but this compound seems to have a "built up" effect. It's not like Superdrol where you can just jump on at 30mg/day and add 10 lbs in the first week. Going full dose at the beginning of a cycle with P-Bold probably wouldn't make much of a difference. I'm sure it would make some but not a huge difference, as the original Bold also was shown to have a kind of built up effect to it as well.

My favorite thing about this cycle was the strength gains I was seeing. Seemed like every single workout I was adding 5-10 and sometimes even 20 lbs to my lifts, sticking with a 5x5 routine for the length of the cycle.

Strength: Very noticeable, one of the main highlights of this compound for myself, and looking at the logs, it was the same for others.

Vascularity: No doubt, definitely noticeable.

Appetite: Saw an increase in appetite.

Mass gains: They were there, but it was not the highlight for me. If I were to have eaten barely above maintenance on this, I feel like it would be an awesome recomp compound.

Sense of well being: I don't really think I saw much in this department. There were days when I felt invincible but working shift work it's really hard to assess something like this. One thing that was noticeable though was an "adrenal rush" feeling about 20-30 minutes after dosing P-Bold. I would recommend one of your doses be as close as possible to your workout.

Closing thoughts...
      P-Bold definitely seems like one of those compounds that has built up benefits, and needs to be run for a longer cycle duration. I think it would be great to see someone kickstart this with a strong methyl for an all out bulk without much fat gain. I also think it would be great to see someone run a straight up cut with this, running at 6-8mL/day for 6-8 weeks, I feel like eating at maintenance cals and doing this would be a pretty awesome cut.

Would I run this again?
      I think I would. If I can only have the ATD version, it would have to be my base in a bulk, kicked with a stronger compound. I would use the P-Bold to minimize fat gains and solidify/add strength throughout the cycle. If I can get ahold of a P-Bold without ATD I would be all over it for a solo bulk in the future.

I rated the value a 6 because I had to run 4 bottles total to see the gains that I wanted.

The taste was pretty good, easy to hold in my mouth for a minute as recommended on the bottle.
      The oral syringe provided was very hassle free unlike others I have used in the past.

Sad to see Taurus shutting down shop. I was looking forward to trying some of their other PH's, hopefully I can grab some before they run out of stock.

April 29, 2012

• Excellent Mixability
      • Lasts Forever
      • Great Focus
      • Proprietary Blend
      Where to begin....I want to say my favorite thing about this was the energy, but then I think about how great it tastes.
      Let's start with the energy.
      One scoop of Speed Xtreme was pretty much my standard throughout this. I am a swing shift worker, working 12 hour shifts, and it is not uncommon for me to flop from a day schedule to a night schedule within a day's notice, and one scoop always provided enough energy for me after my 12 hour shift to get me through a 1 hour workout.
      Let's start with the energy.
      Two scoops of Speed Xtreme was AWESOME but not required for me. With two scoops I felt even more energy, the pumps weren't too much more, but the energy and focus were noticeably higher. I tried two scoops a few different times just for experimentation purposes.
      I was kind of skeptical about how the pumps would be from this, as I noticed L-Arginine was the ingredient for this. I actually did get pretty great pumps from it, so hats off to Lecheek for that one
      I definitely noticed a thermogenic effect from Speed Xtreme as well, thanks to the Yohimbe. It was a welcome feeling for me.
      There was a decent amount of beta alanine in just one scoop, I noticed the tingles from it every time, and I love the tingles.
      And the taste, Pink Lemonade, was just freaking awesome!
      The addition of DAA was a nice touch too. Since one scoop does not have a full daily serving of DAA, it was easy to add in another supplement containing DAA during my typical day.
      This mixed easily with no residual powder at the bottom, in just 6-8 oz of water, and no weird after taste.

The value from this for me was just INSANE. One scoop got me through my workouts. Therefore, if I really needed to pinch pennies, one tub of this could last me 80 workouts. If I worked out 4 days a week, a tub would stretch over 100 days.

April 29, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Was Great
      • Test Levels Went Up
      • Mixed Great
      • Strength Increase
        My favorite thing about this was the taste. Fruit punch, and it was actually a GOOD fruit punch. Not too many supplement companies can boast that. Props to the taste guys.
        My second favorite thing was how easy it went down. I've tried intras before that just left a film in my throat and left me coughing stuff out between every set, and upsetting my stomach as well. Intratest didn't have those negative effects on me.
        Stacking this with Speed Xtreme UC gave me my daily dose of DAA.

Using this daily for a month, I managed to put on a couple pounds and my strength went up.
        Mixability was...
        Stacking this with Speed Xtreme UC gave me my daily dose of DAA.

Mixability was great as well.

The only real downfall with this supp is in order to get a month's worth (if you take it every day) you would need two tubs. I recognize that not everyone takes an intra every day, but in my case I do.

April 26, 2012

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Stress Relief
        • Built Up Tolerance
        Used a bottle of this off and on for a few months. There are a wide variety of uses for this and through experimentation with dosage I found the best dose for me for different situations. 3 caps before bed time was great for some vivid dreams and deep sleep. Sometimes felt a bit "hung over" in the morning but nothing major. 2 caps during the day to take the edge off in stressful situations worked pretty well. More than that and I just felt tipsy, a little heavy headed, kind of like I drank. I also used this a few times when I went out, as my alcohol replacement. Again, 3 caps is where it's at for this purpose. Took away my anxiety from being surrounded by lots of loud people, and just helped me be social and relaxed and have a good time. Only ventured into 4 caps a couple times as I heard this could give a euphoric buzz. I can honestly say if there was a euphoric feeling it only lasted a few minutes, and 4 caps seemed no better than three. My favorite way to dose though was 3 caps after I get home from work to wind down and put a stop to all the racing thoughts in my mind.
        I will warn anyone who is interested in using phenibut: don't take it more than 3 days a week. Repetitive use had some sides for me. I didn't feel the sides the days I was using it but on my first day off from it after reptitive use, I would wake up after only minimal sleep feeling alive and refreshed, which is abnormal and had me worried, and on top of that I would get surges of anxiety that would come and go throughout the day.
        Using only 3 days a week or less I saw none of those sides though.