DieselStatus

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+21)
  • Was an active member for 6 months, but hasn't been online since October, 2011
  • Low community participation

Reviews by DieselStatus

April 25, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Ok
  • Ok Energy
  • Stomach Cramping
  • Blue Raspberry Is Slightly Better Tasting But Still Sickening
  • Price
  • Makes Me Poop 30 Minutes After Drinking It
  • Headache
  • Need Three Scoops
DISCLAIMER: N.O Xplode has a great reputation amongst a lot of top grade athletes, however, everyone's body chemistry is radically different...This review should not totally discourage you from ever at least "trying" N.O Xplode...This is merely an account of how MY BODY responded. If you can get a sample of it for free, I'd definitely recommend pursuing that path rather than investing in a tub first.

RESULTS: Didn't really feel any sort of "pump" other than my heart going 200 mph...

Experienced a lot of dizziness, ESPECIALLY during squats; I had to sit down for a few minutes.

I fe...

I felt like throwing up a little sometimes too. My stomach experienced terrible aches, often leading me to blow up my gym's bathrooms (we're talking nuclear). Was very gaseous and burping a lot.

I took the recommended dosage about 30 minutes before...Minimal pump for the first two weeks, then it completely disintegrated by the third week. I amplified the dosage to 3 scoops...My heart was about to pop out of my chest.

Some of my buddies swear by it, however, it most definitely did not satisfy my expectations.

Since taking N.O Xplode, I have moved on to jack3d (excellent), naNO Vapor (meh...alright), 1MR (excellent) and Assault (excellent).

Taste isn't the greatest, but you shouldn't be buying supplements for their taste anyways. Learn to chug, it'll put some hair on your chest!

Overall, it's a hit or miss with different people. Price isn't the greatest either.

• Increased Power
  • Muscle Fullness
    I Originally was consuming Kre-Alkalyn pills, but I heard some positive buzz about this product going around in the locker room, so I decided to give it a try.

RESULTS: Pretty good gains! After about a month of regularly taking the servings as intended (one serving pre-workout, one serving post-workout) I've improved in almost all areas by a noticeable margin. No bloat either. Gives you a clean rush of energy after about 10 minutes too.

Mixability 6/10: The powder is a tad bit grainy after shaking/mixing it in water...All you need to do is fill up your shaker with additional ounces of water to consume the remaining "grains" that didn't mix...Not a REALLY big deal, you can easily overlook it.

Taste 10/10: The fruit punch is quite good. Tastes like a normal soft drink.

Price: 10/10: Can't really complain, seeing how it combines numerous forms of creatine into one, pretty good deal.

SIDE EFFECTS: Haven't noticed anything.

Overall: I will buy this product again.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Take
    • Good Results
    • Strength Increase
    • Affordable
    • Great Price
    • No Water Retention
    • No Bloating
    • Does Not Lose Strength When Cycle Off
    • Nothing
    This was my first major creatine supplement. Before I started taking KA, I was squatting about 225 lbs comfortably. After a few months of heavy KA supplementation, coupled with protein, I've worked my way up 405 lbs comfortably (with a belt of course).

RESULTS: Phenomenal. Great product, very popular in the gym, no bloat.

SIFE EFFECTS: Nothing noticeable.

I rotate between this and Anabolic Switch...Definitely recommended.

RESULTS: Phenomenal. Great product, very popular in the gym, no bloat.

SIFE EFFECTS: Nothing noticeable.

I rotate between this and Anabolic Switch...Definitely recommended.

• Visible Gains
      Outstanding product! After about 5 weeks, I have visibility noticeable gains! I know I'm not exaggerating nor "seeing what my mind wants to see" because my shirts feel tighter around my shoulders and biceps!

RESULTS: Strength gains noticeable. Dumbbell bench press went from 90 pounders to 110's very smoothly!

SIDE EFFECTS: None from what I can tell...I feel great.

I take three servings a day. One in the morning, one about an hour pre-workout, and one before bed (an absolute must).

SIDE EFFECTS: None from what I can tell...I feel great.

Drink plenty of water, eat/consume lots of protein, add some creatine supplementation (Kre-Alkalyn or Anabolic Switch) along with this stuff and you'll be attracting the ladies and eating the weights in no time.

• Improvements In The Gym
      • Increased Muscle Endurance
      • Extreme Focus
      • Great Results
      • Tastes Great
      • Makes Me Feel Cracked Out
      • Must Be Taken On Empty Stomach
      • Body Becomes Tolerant
      Pretty good pre-workout...Strong stimulant, lots of caffeine. 1 scoop was enough to make me feel like a Crack head on a mission to kill in the gym. Eventually, I worked my way up to about 1 scoop and 1/2...I wouldn't recommend any more than that, wouldn't want anyone going into cardiac arrest!

RESULTS: I've gone through two little tubs of this stuff. Very noticeable gains, bench/squat/leg press/lat pull downs/bicep curls all were effected, as I always could feel the difference when I did these exercises while NOT on 1MR.

I'm currently cycling off it to try Assault by Muscle Pharm, but...

I'm currently cycling off it to try Assault by Muscle Pharm, but I WILL be repurchasing it after my new pre-workout cycle.

TASTE 7/10: Not TERRIBLE...It's just one of those supplements that you kind of have to chug down. Man up!

MIXABILITY 7/10: Can't really complain.

I've taken N.O Xplode, jack3d and naNO Vapor. I'd have to say alongside jack3d, this has been the most effective.

Keep in mind, some people experience a "crash" afterward, due to all the caffeine. I did not feel this. *shrug*

April 19, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • All Natural
      • Low Carbs
      • Good Taste.
      • Mixes Well
      • Smooth
        RESULTS: Unparalleled. Excellent gains in overall frame, strength and appearance. I'm definitely noticing the results compared to when I was a newbie who worked out absent any protein supplementation.

SIDE EFFECTS: None

TASTE: Depends on flavor...Strawberry banana is absolutely dreadful. Cookies and Cream is DELICIOUS. Double Rich Chocolate is pretty delightful too. I rotate between C&C and Chocolate.

I've sifted through about 8 tubs of this protein now, and I don't foresee myself switching in the near future.

SIDE EFFECTS: None