Decbb55

Deals Shared

*Rookie League

MVRs

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Decbb55 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 120 days.

Reviews by Decbb55

6.8
  July 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective Ingredients
  • Label Disclosure
  • Lacking Strong Focus
  • Lacking Long Term Energy
  • Too High On One Form Of Caffeine

I was in discount store, joblot, and saw Nuclear X for 5.99, I passed it up a few times laughing, thinking its got to be soo bad..one day I finally said, let me take a look at the ingredients and I was actually impressed.

Through half the container and still holding strong that it has exceeded my expectations.

I work out in the AM and usually get stuck waking up once or twice a night for the kids, which makes mornings pretty rough. I am very reliant on stim heavy preworkouts, but do not always react well to high doses of caffine.

I normally tak...

I normally take total war or kraken, which are still my solid go to's this is not a replacement for them - it will not be on par. I started taking Nuclear X on days when I'd focus on cardio, core, or metabolic training.

The preworkout hits just the right spot, not so much energy that my heart is coming out of my chest, not so strong that it dehydrates me where i have to chug water, but just enough energy and pump to keep me feeling great.

Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg-
- Helps boost mental energy and alertness

Beta Alanine 2400 mg-
- the tingles and performance booster to help endurance

Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg-
Arginine 1.5 g-
Niacin 50 mg-
- Agmatine and Arginine work together to help blood flow - increasing pump. Niacin does this in a similar format as well

Creatine HCI 1 g
- superior form of creatine

L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1 g
- amino acid to help fight fatigue

Nuclear X comes with the option for 1 scoop(12g) or 2(24g). 2 scoops is an excellent dose of all of the ingredients - I would reccomend everyone be cautious as the caffeine volume was a little high for me. I would normally do one giant over the top scoop. In looking at the ingredients, one scoop isn't bad, but I always like the option for a little bit more.

When it comes to mixing, the 12g scoop isn't too big - it is not a microdose, but it falls right in the middle. It would mix in water just fine.

When it comes to taste, it is actually in the top 10 for me. I had sour apple and it tasted exactly like green/sour apple, a little bitter with the right kick of flavor.

I personally found Nuclear X pretty effective. For me, the effectiveness starts with the flavor - from the first sip if it has a little bite that is what starts my day going. From there, it normally takes about 10-15 minutes for me to feel the tingles.

Once the tingles kick in, I normally feel my blood flowing and my body is ready to go. During my workouts, I notice a slight pump, nothing skin bursting (remember I don't do the two full scoops) - I normally have enough energy to go through a solid 40 minute workout, I dont think it is something that could be keep me going for two hours, but for me I need to be in and out in under an hour - so it is just right.

I will say, Nuclear X doesn't have too much to avoid the crash, but I honestly do not feel a crash. I feel since this isn't a preworkout that is going over the top and burning through all the energy within the body, you avoid the severity of the crash.

As I mentioned, I only paid 5.99 for a full container, which is an AMAZING VALUE!!!! - For everyone else, I do not know if they have access to a job lot - i do feel a little bad that others will be pay, but between the pricing and discount codes I am pretty sure it could be found for under $15.00. I believe Amazon, BodyBuilding.com, DPSnutrition.net have it for around $17 - a quick 15-20% and you are right below that 15 threshold and will have a decent preworkout for around $1 per serving.

Side Effects

n/a

Conclusion

Nuclear X is not earth shattering and it will not change your workout. If you want a good value and the option to decide how much caffeine you take in while grabbing other ingredients, I would reccomend Nuclear X.

9.3
  July 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Control
  • No Negative Side Effects
  • Metabolism Booster

RSP offers different versions of weightloss products, Quadralean struck me as a unique product for fatloss due to the ingredients and overall ability to add to my diet/supplement/life regiment without negative side effects. I got an excellent deal on the product and have not been let down with the results either.

I recently hit 30 and started to notice my body carrying extra fat. I started out by counting MACROs and looked to add in some supplements (I am over 30, so waiting 3 months or finding time to do extra cardio wasn't something I looking to do) - I take aminos and preworkout already, I use them to help support my daily routine. Both Aminos and Preworkout contain caffeine, which meant for a fatloss product I could not add more caffeine to my diet without risking some health.

I read up online about different ingredients/products that didn't contain caffeine but helped weightloss/fatloss - avoiding ones that add extra trips to the bathroom or overheat the body. I saw a deal on bodybuilding.com for the Quadralean (stim free version) and started to read up, the ingredient profile looked great and it was a BOGO deal - so I was all in.

Its been about two months now and I noticed a great difference, extra definition in my abs/obliques and no negative side effects.

The ingredient profile is done extremely well for what I was looking for: more natural ingredients to aid my body without forcing it to overload my heartrate or overheat.

Below is a description of the ingredients, always something great to point out - No Proprietary Blends!

InnoBio CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) - 750mg
    Omega-6 fatty acid found in dairy and animal fats that has numerous benefits*
    Aids in supporting a healthy metabolism*

Acetyl-l-Carnitine - 500mg
    Aids in supporting mental function & performance*
    Helps fatty acid transport into cell mitochondria to be burned as fuel*

Green Tea Extract - 250mg
    May help support healthy weight management via increased energy expenditure*
    Assist in protection against oxidative stress & free radicals*

Parodoxine (Grains of Paradise) - 25mg
    May help activate brown adipose tissue for greater energy expenditure*
    Helps increase ability to prevent fat storage from dietary sugars*

ChromeMate (Chromium) - 120mcg
    Shown to have superior absorption to chromium picolinate*
    Aids in promoting a healthy metabolism*

I received the pill form. 3 capsules, easy to swallow. Since I was already taking preworkout in the AM with my workouts, I only took Quadralean once a day, normally before dinner.

The daily dose of each ingredient was perfect, not too much, not too little, just enough to add to my exisitng regiment. If anyone wanted to focus more on fatloss and wasn't taking other supplements, they could definitely do two doses a day - it was very easy to do. No bad taste, no negative effects after taking it.

Quadralean was extremely effective for me. I took it once a day before my last meal of the day, I wouldn't over eat, but I wouldn't avoid food either. As far as energy I didn't notice too much of a difference in energy levels, but my evenings are with the kids where I dont have time to think, let alone figure out if I have more or less energy. I will say, about 12 hours after taking it, I was able to have more energy, but it was for a different reason listed below.

When it comes to metabolism, I noticed a huge difference. Working out in the AM meant whatever I ate the night before stood a chance to keep me bloated or full in the morning. When using quadralean I would eat my normal amount (not be hungry for snacks) - and my metabolism would keep working overnight to help eliminate the bloat and empty my stomach by the morning. This would actually be twice as good for me, not only would my metabolism work at night, but in the AM I'd be close to an empty stomach and able to be more aggressive in my workouts.

Lastly, the full results - after two months of using quadralean I was down 5lbs (which to me was 5lbs of fat) because I didn't lose any mass or strength. My stomach was smaller, abs more defined and obliques/serratus were showing some definition as well.

It is 3 pills and I was able to buy two bottles of 90 pills for just under $20, less than $10 a month, even less than $0.30 a day - which to me is an excellent value. I used to buy CLA or other ingredients separately and would end up spending more - to get everything in one supplement at a lower cost was amazing!

Side Effects

None - which for most supplements you may not be expecting any, but when it comes to fatloss I have had alot of negative experiences (increased heart rate, overheating, headaches/dehydration) - to say none is truly a positive for this category.

Conclusion

I had great results, no negative side effects, didn't break the bank, and avoided alterting any other parts of my diet, exercise, supplement regiment. I would definitely reccomend others to add this to regiment espeically if they aren't looking to change much, but do want a little extra results.

9.2
      March 11, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
      • Higher End Of Healthy Caffeine Intake

I am avid preworkout utilizer ( for the better half of a decade now) - I have always preferred the more potent smaller scoops- I was never a fan of the larger scoops or preworkouts containing sodium bicarbonate ( it's cool to hear the shaker cup pop open, but it destroys my stomach.)

I found sidewalk kraka on a buy one get one free deal on a1supplements- so I decided to give it a whirl- the flavor names added to the convincing

This preworkout does not skimp on the ingredients hitting the major targets: focus, energy, pump, and endurance

S...

Sidewalk kraka has 11 ingredients and shares full detail about each ( similar to most things CT Fletcher would speak about- he goes big)

Beta Alanine 3.2g
      Increases intracellular carnosine levels for shuttling of lactic acid and preventing accumulation
      Shown to provide significant increases in endurance and muscle power
      Hydrogen ion buffer properties
      Powerful anti-oxidant with numerous health benefits
      Shown to have positive effects on memory and CNS efficiency

Agmatine Sulfate-1g
      Derived from L-arginine through decarboxylation
      Considered to be a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator
      Indirect booster of nitric oxide - prevents breakdown of arginine via inhibition of arginase enzyme
      Promotes prolonged effects in the body for sustained pumps and circulation
      Increases nutrient delivery and recovery

HydroMax- 1g
      Glycerol is able to draw water into your muscle cells and blood vessels
      Significantly increases hydration and endurance for athletes
      HydroMax is the next generation of Glycerol delivery with up to 1,300% more Glycerol than standard compounds such as Glycerol Monostearate
      This patented form of glycerol that has 65% glycerol content, as opposed to ~25% in glycerol monostearate

Choline Bitartrate- 500mg
      Precursor to many neurotransmitters that are crucial for overall cognitive functions
      Improve focus, cognition and memory

Caffine - 300mg

N-phenylethyl Dimethylamine Citrate (Eria Jarensis Extract)- 200mg
      Known more commonly as Eria Jarensis Extract
      Strong stimulatory and euphoric effects
      Has euphoric properties and increases mental cognition
      Has PEA attributes; Crosses blood-brain barrier to cause catecholamine release

2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA)- 125mg
      New age stimulant known more commonly as DMHA
      Classified as 'psychostimulant' and known to be the DMAA replacement
      Shown to have roughly 90% the strength of DMAA
      Enhances mental focus and cognition
      Shown to elevate dopamine and norepinephrine

Theobromine-100mg
      Derived from cacao seeds; structurally similar to caffeine
      Exerts effects similar to caffeine; Known to have smoother, less intense effects

TeaCrine- 50mg
      Inhibits adenosine, which decreases feelings of fatigue
      Supports positive mood and heightened motivation to exercise
      Diminished adaptation: No typical "adaptation" like other stimulants
      Increases dopamine levels in the brain for "feel good" sensation

Naringin- 25mg
      Compound derived from grapefruits
      Known for positive effects in diabetics including lowering blood pressure
      Possibly improves energy levels and weight loss

Rauwolscine (Rauwolfia Vomitora) - 2mg
      More commonly known as alpha-yohimbine
      Powerful Alpha-2 agonist; prevents fat storage and encourages fat mobilization
      Potent stimulatory effects

Now that the ingredients and amounts have been disclosed, we can comment on how much of each item- this preworkout aligns with the top ones on the market today total war by redcon, kraken by Sparta nutrition, and mesomorph by aps- they are all similar with some subtle differences- some being in favor of sidewalk kraka.

300mg of caffeine is quite a bit, I personally before to stay around the 200-250 range myself, but wasn't complaining when the full 300 kicked in- just know your caffeine sensativity level and what else you have during the day with caffeine

3.2mg of beta alnine is perfect if you need to keep lifting to longer than an hour as this will help you avoid locking

Agmatine sulfate and hydromax for a pump, which is great as some preworkout s would only have one or the other

The drinks mixes very well and tastes pretty good overall, not too strong, not too bitter - I normally take it with 2-4ounces of water so it's one quick sip which I my personal preference
      ( I had the fruit punch flavor, not certain if I can say the real name- so I'll keep it at fruit punch and let you enjoy the names when you are looking to buy it)

The product was extremely effective, great energy, focus, and pump.

Once I take it, it normally takes about 5-10 minutes before you start feeling the effects ( I take it first thing in the morning in an empty stomach, so I believe it hits me a little faster than most)

I would normally my blood blow increase, like my muscles were ready to go. The energy and focus wouldn't hit too hard right away, it was a bit more subtle but if I did 5 - 10 minutes of a light cardio by the time I was done I would be in the zone and primed for lifting

This product would give me energy for a constant flow of lifting, some pre's only give energy and you have to do reps for a good pump- other go overboard on the pump and or blood flow and if you are supersetting or doing high reps your muscles lock up- sidewalk kraka was a very level preworkout not going too strong one way or another- I enjoyed the even flow and open options during my workouts

My normal value for a preworkout is roughly $1 per serving. 20 servings for $40 is rough, when I bought sidewalk kraka is a bogo deal for $36- 60 fulll servings for $36 is AMAZING- I wish I had bought more, even now a savvy shopper can find bogo deals or the preworkout for a little over $21 for a container

Side Effects

I didn't experience any side effects or hard crash from the preworkout- I do notice the high volume of caffine can make me use the a bathroom a little more than normal and feel sluggish when it's wearing off, but those are typical effects of caffeine- nothing specific to this preworkout

Conclusion

I would definitely recommend sidewalk kraka to everyone- it is a great value and has the ingredients/strength to hold up with the best preworkouts- at the pricing that definitely makes it worthwhile even if you already have a preworkout that you love sidewalk kraka is a great supplement to cycle into your routine

Overall
      Overall
      9.2
      9.5
        March 4, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Reduced Stomach Fat
      • Could Be Too Strong Or Heavy On The Caffine

I am a stim heavy preworkout utilizer- I will have a forever love of the first 1MR and have been searching for replacements ever since. Turnt up popped up as a new option by a brand I had never heard of- which I am normally very skeptical of. Once I read the ingredient profile- i was down to try it!!

For background I lift first thing in the morning within about 30 min if waking up and more often than not I mix my preworkout with Gatorade in an attempt to get some extra sugar in my body

I'll break out the ingredients but since there isn't a...

I'll break out the ingredients but since there isn't a lot on this product, I'll start by posting it per the label

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
      Servings Per Container: 30
      Endurance Vascularity & Pumps Blend 6028mg
      Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine Alphaketoglutarate (2:1), Agmatine Sulfate
      Get Turnt Up Blend 672mg
      Caffeine Anhydrous, Eria Jarensis extract, N-phenyl-Dimethylamine, Dimethylethanolamine, Theophyline Anhydrous (natural, Theobromine, N-Isopropylnorsynephrine, Octapimine HCl, N-Methyltyramine HCl, Halostachine, Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract std. min. 90% Alpha Yohimbine
      Other Ingredients: Soluble Corn Fiber, Natural & ARtificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Sucralose, CAlcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Red Lake #40. Contains 0% Juice. FRUIT

I probably align to most when it comes to a "blend" which is awful because they don't let you know what you are actually taking, but I dotted my i's and crossed my t's recognize the yohimine and dimethyline- which are found in some of the best stimulant preworkouts out there

Beta alnine for muscle fatigue and arginine / argamtine for pump

It wasn't until I had taken it for a few days that I learned about the alpha Yohimbine reducing belly fat, which I'll mention in effectiveness (as a great effect)

Below are some manufacturers descriptions
      TURNT UP Give Users a Highly effective pre-workout formula that combines Eria Jarensis, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Isopropylnorsynephrine , Theophyline Anhydrous, Alpha Yohimbine and more to give users that Kushy feel good effect to focus and have Happy and intense workouts!

The Thermogenic Fat Burning Pre-Workout That Makes You Feel So Good You`ll Want to Drink It Before you go Out at Night.

Eria Jarensis extract-N-phenyl-Dimethylamine Although naturally-occurring, it's frequently supplemented for its therapeutic mood-boosting benefits it boosts dopamine levels (the feel-good neurotransmitter). Dopamine is responsible for the euphoric sensation "Kush-like feeling" and with Eria Jarnesis users are reporting an intense.

Dimethylethanolamine, (abbreviated as DMAE Bitartrate) is an amino acid which is found in small amounts in the brain is a crucial substance that functions as a building block for choline, which allows the brain to manufacturer acetylcholine. Research indicates that acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter, plays an important role in the conduction and functioning of signals in the brain and the nervous system.

N-Isopropylnorsynephrine also known as Octopamine is a super highly effective compound found alongside Synephrine in Citrus Aurantium. Aside from boosting and sustaining energy levels, this ingredient all but eliminates the" Crash" most PWO have. The Octopamine promotes fat burning by inhibiting the uptake of glucose in fat cells (adipocytes) by blocking the beta-3 adrenoceptor.

Theophyline Anhydrous (natural), belongs to the same family as caffeine and theobromine. Much like its counterparts, theophylline is a non-selective adenosine receptor agonist that stimulates the A1, A2, and A3 receptors. Combining this with the other stims is sure to have your motor running and you may be ready to start bouncing off the walls!

Rauwolfia vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha Yohimbine) (5mgs per serving) will Raise the hairs on your arms and tingle the peak of your skull!! You Will Sweat while under the influence of Edge of Insanity!!!

Alpha Y Works by blocking alpha-2 receptors which are typically found in the abdominal area for Me and the glutes or hips for Women to increase the flow of blood to those areas, for this reason, "Men will see a decrease in abdominal fat and women will have less fat in the hips and buttocks."

Endurance, Vascularity and Skin Splitting Pumps

Beta Alanine (3,000 mg) will help users power through muscle fatigue, Beta-alanine is the building block of carnosine, a molecule that helps buffer acid in muscles, increasing physical performance. Beta-alanine can aid lean-mass gain.

L- arginine/ Agmatine sulfate (3,000+ mgs) is primarily used as nitric oxide boosters. because they enhance blood flow to muscles, resulting in improved delivery of nutrients and removal of wastes during exercise, and increased muscle protein synthesis during and after your workout. These effects improve exercise performance and recovery and to increase the muscle pump feeling that can serve as a motivational boost during exercise.

I had the cherry limeade- I use very little water with my preworkouts( almost like a shot) The product taste similar to most preworkouts, perfectly fine but a little bitter

If mixed with Gatorade, you will barely notice.

With water or Gatorade it mixes fine, I use a little water and give a quick shake so it's a little grainy but again that's based on my actions not the product

The blend doesn't really show much, so I'm going off experience- I feel like everything is dosed fine except for the caffine- I think that is a bit too high for my liking

As someone who did heaping scoops of 1MR - I'd start off at like a 1/2-3/4 scoop of this stuff (lesson learned on the first day when I didn't listen to that recommendation and took a full scoop, felt anxious and sweaty)

The product is extremely effective for a stimulant - honestly too effective if you jump to a full scoop

The pump experience is okay, not the best ever but definitely better than some of the pres that have no pump support

Lastly the alpha y truly does flatten out your stomach, it threw me for a loop because I hadn't changed my routine or diet, but in 3 days had noticed my stomach flattened out, needless to say I was excited to get results without extra cardio

It comes 30 servings to a bottle, if you 3/4 scoops you can get about 40- which is nice to see when it's true servings and not a two scooper

I found it on a1supplements for a bogo at $50 which means for $50 I'll grt close to 80 servings - one hell of a deal

Side Effects

Rapid heartbeat
      Potential anxiousness feeling

Conclusion

My conclusion starts the same way as my review - it's not for the faint of heart, you will feel the results, if you are a smaller person definitely start off light or mix a half scoop with a weaker preworkout

You will get results and effects at a great price - I'd reccomend for experienced stim users only who know to drink extra water

March 4, 2018

• Great Sleep
      • Better Recovery
      • Boosts Testosterone Levels
      • Feel Refreshed In The Morning
      • Detailed Dreaming

I live a busy lifestyle with two kids - I wake up to go to the gym before they are awake and I do not get to sleep until they are in bed, sometimes they even like to wake me up in the middle of the night. I usually end up getting about 5 or 6 hours of sleep each, in order to maintain my health I looked for supplements to help promote a deeper sleep and allow my 5 or 6 hours to feel like a restful 8 - I was extremely cautious to avoid supplements that may create a dependency (products containing GABA) - ZMA became the obvious option. ZMA Pro being one that is always priced just right.

ZMA refers to Zinc Magnesium Asparate - ingredients that are specifically design to promote a restful nights sleep and to help promote deep/REM sleep. Different studies have been conducted to identify the appropriate mix of ingredients to get the overall synergy effect (all ingredients combined to get better results than taking any 1 separately)
      B6 - 7mg (helps metabolism)

Magnesium - 450mg (helps ease stomach and promote heart health)

Zinc - 30mg (helps immune system, muscle repair, increase in natural testosterone)

Taking all 3 ingredients in the appropriate doses promotes the best results, taking more of any one ingredient can actually be less effective - most products come in this identical ingredient profile, a few try to highlight additional testerone supplements or even increase the Zinc - , i find the most value in the normal 7, 30, 450 breakout

ZMA pro actually comes available for men or women (slight dosing change for women) - for men it is 3 capsules, they are small thin gel capsules, incredibly easy to swallow and tasteless. I have not had any issues with the pills sticking.

3 pills is a relatively easy dose, but it is important to recognize that for maximized results, it cannot be taken with dairy or high calcium products. I take casein protein every night, i simply space out taking the ZMA and my casein protein by about an hour.

ZMA pro is effective, I typically take ZMA for 30-90 days at a time then switch off for about month. When I am taking ZMA pro, i feel the results, I always get a great night's sleep and wake up ready to go at 5am. I will notice a direct a difference in feeling refreshed, having deep vivid dreams, and even an increase in strength.

All of the ingredients do their piece with immediate results on the difference of sleep and dreams, a week or two delayed difference in the increase in strength. I will also promote that ZMA does regulate blood pressure and reduce good cholesterol levels - many folks may not notice this, however, for my work i am required to complete an annual health assessment and get those exact results when I am taking ZMA - i try to eat foods a little higher in good cholesterol to make up for the loss there.

ZMA pro is normally priced at $11.99 and you can find 10% or 20% - which when you review the ingredients and dosing is identical to products that can cost $15 or $20

Side Effects

Some people view vivid dreams as a negative side effect, I never minded them and actually enjoyed them. The dreams simply feel more real.

Conclusion

ZMA pro is a quality product at a cheap price - the ingredients are doses correctly for results and you can notice an immediate difference and even a long term difference. For anyone getting a full 8 hours or less, I would reccomend trying a ZMA and noticing the difference.

February 24, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Energy
      • Reduced Fatigue

I train 7 days a week normally around 5am - 7am, my training varies from low intensity cardio to hiit training and from body builder to an all out powerlifting setup- the variety works great for keeping me motivated and doing different things everyday- the only downside is the soreness and exhaustion. In order to help out I think for some caffeine and branch chain amino acids- branch chain amino acids they are designed to avoid muscle fatigue, tie in some caffeine; now you have breach ballistic and of course someone with the energy and endurance to lift for quite some time

The ingredients match exactly what the product is- bcaas, some extra endurance factors, and caffine

Bcaas - leucine, isoleucine and valine, dosing is there and you don't feel an immediate difference, but you are getting them. The breakout they have is a 2:1:1-
        Which is ideal for energy and fatigue , best when drinking during a workout which is when I use them.

There are 2 forms of caffine and a similar complex. The caffine and teobromine hit your body with a quick jolt and for me last quite some time, which is a great resource to get long days.

There's additional ingredients to help focus, redcon refers to them at nootropics, I don't notice a dramatic difference in focus- but I can say that I never lost focus

I tried blue lemonade and it tastes exactly as it's named- subtle lemonade, not too sweet, not too sugary or tart

It mixes fairly well, stays a little grainy similar to other bcaas

Lastly the dosing is on point for a full serving, sometimes I may only do half a serving and still be able to feel the effects.

This product is very effective for bcaas with caffine, it builds strong endurance and energy levels for long days or intense lifts. I always view this as a silent supplement because it's seems minimal and you don't have the bitter taste like preworkouts or the itch/ heart racing feeling that high energy preworkouts give you, but you get great lasting energy.

Fatigue and Soreness happens after and during the workout, when drinking breach ballistic it feels as though you can power through the fatigue and keep going.

The pricing I have found has always been buy one get one, so for me it is a great value and the fact that I could take half doses makes it even more of a value- there are a lot of bcaa deals out there some as low as $6-$10 for a 30 day supply- with a bogo value still above $15 for breach ballistic it is the more pricey option, but if you are looking for the high energy levels it is a great value.

Side Effects

N/a

Conclusion

Overall if your are looking for bcaas and caffine, you will not find a better product out there- many people looking for aminos are looking for Argentine or pump support from their products, this product doesn't assist with a pump, but it does help with blood flow, endurance, and energy - if that's what you are looking for then this is strongly reccomended

February 19, 2018

Cons:

Over the past year preworkout have gotten banned, reformulated, and many new ones have been added to the market - I was a huge fan of the old 1 m.r. and have been searching a replacement ever since - ape sh*t was identical, but it's helped carry through the empty void over the past few months. This a high stim preworkout that gives you some itch and a decent pump.

The ingredients in this preworkout are there for a reason- most preworkout that claim they are clinically dosed require large scoops- this one does not because each ingredient it has, it has for a reason.

Citrulline and agmatine for pump and blood flow ( which is good, not the best- but enough to notice)

Beta alnine to help with endurance

Taurine for some focus and then of course an energy matrix. I'm not normally of a fan of anything that quotes a "matrix" because it could have the smallest amounts and then try to overload you with caffeine, which I am not a fan of- I did my research and found out there is roughly about 140mg of caffeine per scoop- so even two full scoops doesn't put you over that 300mg marker

The blend of the different types of caffeine and Yohimbine seem to be in many successful preworkout

Taste and mixing are pretty good- comparable to other preworkout on the market, which try to put extra sweet flavor just to be able to cover up any negative tastes - but again, no complaints on the taste from me.

As far as dosing, a single scoop does not do it for me. I normally take 1 and 1/2 to 2 scoops depending on how I'm feeling that day, if I am doing two a days I prefer to two scoop preworkout because I can take about 1&1/2 with lifting and then a half before some cardio or secondary lifts.

The preworkout definitely works, it's probsbly a smoother effect on the body, so at first you won't realize it's in your system, maybe a little itch. Once you are lifting and realize you can keep going, that's when you'll know it's in your system and doing it's job

Search for deals- $30+ for 20 or 30 servings depending on how you dose isn't quite the greatest deal, but I have yet to pay full price- I find bogo sales online and pay $35 for 2 containers- which makes it a great deal!!

Side Effects

The only side effect is a little itch, the energy stayed with me for a while and I did not notice a hard crash or sleepliness.

Conclusion

Overall this is a very solid preworkout- I would recommend anyone to have it on hand if they don't already- if you are a newcomer to preworkout it's a great start because you can take 1 scoop, if you workout twice a day, one before the first lift and second before the second lift. If you st experienced, then it's a great deal to get another preworkout into your cycle to avoid become too used to any one preworkout and losing its effects.

Overall
          Overall
          9.5
            February 18, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Great Pumps
          • Feels Like It's Working
          • Increased Strength
          • All Day Pumps

When it comes to performance in the gym, that has always been my goal, if you want to build muscle, you've got to move weights, and when you are moving more or the same as people who are twice your size, it feels even better. Noxivol is definitely a tool to have in the arsinol for that- you will notice a difference the first time you take it!

Noxivol hits on all the ingredients to help strength, performance, pump, and building size.
          The main ingredients being Argentine and beta alanine for the pump.
          The last ingredient, still one of the most...

The main ingredients being Argentine and beta alanine for the pump.
          The last ingredient, still one of the most important and greatly recognize is cissus which helps joint support- of course if your strength and endurance are through the roof, there is need to keep your joints healthy and moving too

Noxivol comes in powder or pill form, both effective- but I prefer the pills for ease. The pills are rather large and if you've taken animal you'd know it is nothing new... the actual dosing is 4 pills twice a day- which will definitely let you feel the results in the gym and then keep that same pump throughout the day- which does feel great!- spending $30+ a month just for a pump did get a little pricey, so I had found taking 2 or 3 pills seemed to be effective for me- my pumps would be a little less intense, but I'd still feel great and perform better

Noxivol gives you the effects the first time you take it- about 30 minutes before hitting the gym and then if you go hard the pump will match and keep you going!

Noxivol costs a little over $30 a bottle if you time it right you can usually get a 20% off coupon for orders over a certain and free shipping- taking 8 pills a day you'd get a little over a 20 days supple- I personally found dropping the pill count down helped save money and still gave me the effects

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

For anyone looking to gain strength or help drive up their workout intensity without risky and side effects- noxivol is definitely a way to get exactly what you want