David3007

• Moderate community participation

Reviews by David3007

December 23, 2013

Cons:
Just finished up what I like to call my Wal-Mart stack. I decided to run some of the bodyfortess products that Wal-Mart sells and see if it was worth it or not.

----------------
Bodytech glutamine, bodyfortress whey protein, gnc creatine, Bcaa, complete nutrition mv, krill oil and mass fuzion.

Effectiveness 6

Effectiveness 6

--------------I'm going to give this a 6 because I have used Modern Bcaa and Infinite Labs Bcaa and in my opinion those have worked better. I felt a slight decrease in soreness with those and with the bodyfortess I did not feel anything.

Dosage 10

------------------
I'm giving this a 10 because it was 2 pills before you workout and it's a done deal. You can't get much better then that. I prefer powder to pills but this came in pill form only but it was no big deal.

Ingredients 7

Vitamin E 4IU 13%
Vitamin B-6 8MG 400%
L-Leucine 600mg
L-Isoleucine 250mg
L-Valine 250mg
I'm gonna give this a 7 because this is a decent Bcaa and for ingredients you can't go wrong the only thing you can do wrong is the dosage that is in each serving.

--------------------

Value 10

--------------This is getting a 10 because at $8 a bottle that averages out to 53 cents a serving. That is a great deal in my book. I personally like to stick to the $1 a serving unless the product is worth more and if it goes below a dollar then just hope it is a good product.

Final Thoughts

------------
I'm going to stick to the bigger name brands for my Bcaa's from now on. I just wanted to try the Bodyfortress line and now that I have completed it I plan to move on and try bigger names and see what they have to offer. If you need a quick Bcaa then get this because it is better to take this then to be taking none.

December 23, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • You Get To Help The Gnc Guy Make His Commission
  • Moderate Gains
  • Taste
  • Easy To Take
  • Less/no Water Retention
  • Muscle Recovery
  • Strength
    For a GNC product this one actually worked and I liked it. I know GNC gets a bad rep but for once I picked up a product that was highly recommended and it worked on me.

--------------

-----------------
    Bodytech glutamine, bodyfortress whey protein, gnc creatine 189, Bcaa, complete nutrition mv, krill oil and mass fuzion.

Effectiveness 8

Effectiveness 8

----------------
    I'm going to go with an 8 on this because I used this while running a strength program. I noticed that not only did it help with soreness but I did put some numbers up that I had not done before. Kind of noticed a more defined look in my arms. Gained a little weight from this as well.

Dosage 10

-------------------
    This gets a 10 for the dosage because it was 2 pills and bam your done. I took this after I worked out and I wished I would have done a little experimenting with this and would have taken it before working out but I did not so I might have seen better results but since I did not do that I will not know for now.

Ingredients

Serving Size 2 Tablets
    Servings Per Container 60

Amount Per Serving % DV

PEG-Creatine Systemâ„¢ (Creatine Hydrochloride) 1250.00 mg **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Enteric Coating (Cellulose, Sodium Alginate, Medium Chain Triglcerides, Oleic & Stearic Acid), Natural Mint Flavor, Sucralose

No Sugar, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free

This is my first Creatine supplement so I really cannot rate the ingredients because I have noting to compare it to. If I had to guess I would say this is average but I bet there are better creatines out there. When I pick up another Creatine supplement then I will be able to go into more detail on that product.

Value 10

-------------------This is a 10 because it was 30 servings and that averages out to a $1 a day. That is a good value and I would only pay more if it was a better product. I know there are better products out there and I would be willing to pay a little more for that. This does not brake the bank so it was still worth it.

Overview 8

---------------
    All in all this was not a bad product. I noticed strength gains and a little definition in my arms. It was not a brake the bank supplement and the dosage was super easy. If I was looking for a creatine to start with I would recommend this.

December 8, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tough Material
    • Multiple Colors
      Hello everyone I'm here today to review the blender bottle which I believe is a review that is overdue and needs to be posted. I have received a lot of shakers over the past few years and besides my Muscle Milk one these are the best I have tried so far. I get free ones from Nutrishop all the time but they always brake and then they have to go to the trash.

Price/Value 8

Price/Value 8

-----------------I'm going to go with an 8 on this because they cost about $7 after tax. I give it an 8 because these bottles can last awhile unless you tend to throw them around and treat them not so nice. If you take the time to care for these they can last for quite some time. I just bought one about 5 months ago and it is still going strong. Try saying that for the Nutrishop ones.

Mixability 8

----------------How do you rate the mixability you might ask. I'm going to rate it on how many supplements I have put in the shaker and how well it mixed them all together. I have had up to 3 different supplements in this and have had little to no chunks as long as the blender ball is present. I do like how most all other shakers have that lid mixer thing a ma jig but in my opinion I have had more clumps from these then the blender balls because the blender ball goes all over compared to the lid being in the lid.

Conclusion 8

--------------My final thought on this are that I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a shaker that works and lasts as long as you take care of it. I give this an 8 because I wish the price was a little cheaper and I also wish that they made larger bottles but overall this product works and is at a fair price. You can find these pretty much anywhere and as always Walmart has them. Hope you liked the review and keep on lifting gents and ladies.

December 5, 2013

• No Scoop
      Have been taking supplements for awhile now and I decided to add some glutamine to my stack to see if it would help. I train 2 times a day and I need stuff that will help me recover enough to hit my next session with good force. Went to vitamin shopp for the first time and was checking out their choices in glutamine and I saw this for $7 and some change so let's just say $8 for 25 servings. In my opinion that is one heck of a deal. Only downside would be no scooper but for $8 you can't complain.

Current stack

-------------
      Bodytech glutamine, bodyfortress whey ...

Current stack

-------------
      Bodytech glutamine, bodyfortress whey protein, gnc creatine, bodyfortress Bcaa, complete nutrition mv, krill oil and mass fuzion.

----------------- ---effectiveness 8----------------
      Before I started the glutamine I was sore and it was very hard to push myself in my next session. When I added the glutamine with the mass fuzion I was still sore but I was able to push myself and still get a good workout in at my next session.

dosage/mixability 8

-----------
      The dosage was 4.5 grams instead of 5 but that is still not that bad considering the price in my opinion. The mixability was super easy. It dissolved right into my protein and I had no chunks of thickness when I shook it up. I had the natural flavor so I had no taste issues as well.

Ingredients

----------------
      Can't really rate the ingredients since this is my second glutamine product. If I had to compare it musclemeds glutamine I would say it is not as good but I'm not entirely sure on that. If anyone could give me advice on this category as well as this category for other reviews it would be greatly appreciated.

------------------
      I have to give this a 10 because for 25 servings for $8 you can't get better then that. That comes out to 32 cents a serving. I like to keep it at a $1 a serving unless the product is just amazing and then I'll go over and if I'm spending less then a $1 a serving like this product and it works then more power to it.

final thoughts

-------------
      My final thoughts on this our that for the price you pay you get a pretty decent product. I plan on purchasing another glutamine and if anyone has ant suggestions I'm all ear. I plan to do more research as well so the next time I review a glutamine product I will have more to share. If you have the time to try this product go for it I strongly suggest it.

November 23, 2013

Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Very Sweet
      • Appetite Still There
      Just finished my first bottle of Stim-Elite and I have to say that the GNC girl who swore this was an amazing product was not it was all cracked up to be. When I went in I asked for a appetite suppressant/PWO. She swore this would help with the cravings for fast food especially since I work in a fast food place. More of that later now for my review.

---------------
      Body Fortress Whey Protein, Stim-Elite, GNC Amplified Creatine 189, Body Fortress BCAA, Bodytech L-Glutamine, Krill Oil, Complete Nutrition MV, and Mass Fuzion.

--------------------Pri...

Price 7.0

------------------
      I gave the price a 7 because I believe I picked this up for about $34. Which comes out to about $1.14 per serving. Since this was not a great product I don't think for that price it is worth it. I personally like to stay at about a $1 a serving unless it is one amazing product.
      -----------

Dosage/Mixability 10

------------
      I gave the dosage/mixability because for the dosage it was one small tiny scoop. It mixed totally fine with water no clumps or chunks. Dissolved perfectly fine.

Taste 9.0

-----------------
      The flavor that I had was fruit punch. Tasted just like it and I kept thinking I was drinking cool-aid or something. Only downside was that it was super sugary and I hated that feeling and taste. If any of you keep your sweet tooth down and know what I'm talking about then you get the idea. Just too sweet for me.

Ingredients 9.0

Acetyl-L-carnitine (as acetyl-l-carnitine HCl) **

Aspartic Acid (as L-aspartic acid) **

Green coffee bean (seed) **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40

Conclusion 7.0

---------------
      For my conclusion I have to say that this product is not on my do it again list of recommend list. It gave me a little pump but I still craved food and it was just not for me. I did not see results I can say came from this. I know this is not a magic pill so it might have helped a little in the gym but not for me to notice. Taste was to sweet and it is a little to expensive for my wallet.

October 18, 2013

• Great Mixibility
      • No Bloating
        Picked this up at Nutrishop. Was looking for a protein that would keep me slim but giving me all the nutrients I needed at the same time. Lady recommended it so I took it.

Stack I'm running: Forza Pro, MuscleMeds Glutamine Decanate, 1 MR, multivitamin, and krill oil.

Ingredients: Nutrition Facts

Threonine:1.60g
        Tryptophan:0.48g
        Tyrosine:0.85g
        Valine:1.62g

Price/Value: $59.99 plus tax. For a product in general I always go by how much the product is and how much a serving comes out to. Usually I stay in the $1 per serving range unless the product is beyond belief worth going over that. This came out to a $1 a serving and it was worth it.

Dosage/Mixability: So the recommended dosage is 1-1.5 scoops 2-4 times a day. I do cardio in the morning and weights at night time. I do strength training three times a week and cardio the rest. I only do one scoop because I get my protein from other sources from chicken and eggs etc etc. This was a easy product to mix. No chunks just shake in shaker after working out and your good to go.

Taste: I choose to get the mint chocolate flavor. No out of all the proteins I have had this is one of my favorite tasting. The only downside is that it was a little to sweet. It was really sugary which I did not like. I like for my protein to be sweet but not this sweet.

Overall: For a protein that equals out to $1 a scoop you can't go wrong. I really enjoyed this product the only downside was the sweetness. I did not feel bloated or anything of that nature after I took this. I would recommend this product.

October 18, 2013

• Good Recovery
          Was looking for a glutamine to mix with my protein after working out and found this on the clearance rack at GNC for $20. Gotta love clearance racks.

Current stack: Forza Pro protein, musclemeds glutamine decanate, multivitamin, krill oil, and 1MR.

Price: Picked this up at GNC on clearance for $20 yes you heard me right only $20. 60 servings for $20. That comes out to 33-34 cents per serving. Now if that's not a deal then I don't know what is.

Dosage/Mixability: Dosage was 1-2 scoops a day. I took one scoop a day with my protein on weight lifting days. I did not take this on non lifting days.

Taste: This was non flavored so this had no taste what so ever. I mixed with my protein so it might have masked the taste of it.

Ingredients: Serving Size 1 level scoop (5g)
          Sering per container: 60
          Glutamine Decanate L-Glutamine,decanoic acid,PED 8000 and PEG 3350.

Overview: This was a good product but it was my first glutamine product so I have nothing to compare it to. I would recommend this because my muscles were not as sore and for the price it was amazing

June 19, 2013

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Outstanding Mixability
          • Excellent Recovery
          • Less Soreness
          • Great Bcaa Ratio
          • Buy This Product!
          • Need More Flavors!!!
          So I just finished my 4th tub of this stuff and what can I say. The ratio on this is by far one of the best out there. Not only do the people at Nutrishop highly recommend it but the people at GNC do as well. That's probably one of the only things I can agree on from a person from GNC.

Price: GNC or Nutrishop I have found that they sell this from anywhere from $25 to $30 which is not a bad price for a how many servings you get in one tub.

Taste/mixability: I always get the grape flavor because I never seem to walk in at the right time so that is the only flavor that they have at the time. I would love to try the other flavors but that will be for another time. The mixing on this is not bad I never get chunks and it goes down easy.

Overall: I have to admit like everyone else on this website that USBlabs has nailed down a solid BCAA supplement and I will keep using this product unless someone comes out with a better one.

As always keep on lifting

June 19, 2013

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Dirt Cheap
          • Bad Mixing
          So when I had little money at the time and needed a BCAA to sub for my Modern BCAA from USBlabs I picked this up at a local shop for $20 and wow did it show. Not only is this product cheap but it tastes so bad that I had to hold my nose everytime I drank it. Now it might be because I got the natural flavor but I also mixed it with my protein which just mad my protein taste nasty.

Price: Like I said I bought this for $20 and thought I was getting a bargain but I was totally off. Not only did I waste $20 but I did not feel anything while taking this.

Taste/mixability: This mixing on thi...

Taste/mixability: This mixing on this was not the best I would sometimes find chucks or taste chucks as I would drink my shake after working out. The taste was awful but maybe it was because it was the natural flavor and not another flavor.

Overall: Have to say that I will never ever buy a supplement for dirt cheap unless I know what i'm getting myself into. I would not recommend this product so stay away from it.

As always keep on lifting

June 18, 2013

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Tastes Delicious!
          • Mixes Easily
          • Low Carbs & Fat
          • Only Availble At Nutrishop
          • Little Expensive
          Take it easy on me guy's this is my first review and I promise to get better.

Was looking for a protein to help me during my cutting phase. Was looking to stay lean and lose all my fat that I had gained from little exercise and not a good habit of eating. Started at 166 and went all the way down to 135.

Price: I went to Nutrishop to purchase this since it is the only place that carries it and I was told by the sells guy that this was a best seller and it would help keep me lean and cut. $59

Take it easy on me guy's this is my first review and I promise to get better.

Taste/mixability: I'm a big cookies n cream guy so I had to go with that flavor of course. Was not bad only problem was that the chocolate chips in it got in the way when I was trying to chug my shake fast but not a big deal. Mix was a breeze no chunks or anything of that nature.

Overall: Was not a bad product but since it was my first protein I have nothing to compare it to but I am on Forenza Pro right now and will review it as soon as I am finished with it.

Would appreciate any help on how I can improve my reviews thanks and keep on lifting