• Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online 2 weeks ago
  • Social media account not linked

Reviews by DanTheManski

Thanks to 5% Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 25, 2015

• Delays Fatigue
  • Slight Increase In Recovery
  • Helps Hydration
  • Easy To Scoop
  • Suggested Usage Not Economically Feasible

MANNNNNN....

I've drank a lot of BCAA's in my day and I've drank quite a few all day. But If I may drink this all day, I will.

Shout out to the crew over at 5% Nutrition for shelling this out to the awesome TROOPS people on SR. Very blessed to be apart of the program.

PS - I promise I'm done with my play on words lol.

MANNNNNN....

PS - I promise I'm done with my play on words lol.

Okay, so usually with every BCAA product, it's all about the BCAA's and that's about it. However, with the inclusion of a EAA blend, Amino Acid support blend (complete with coconut water, and all) an Intra Cellular blend (Oh hi, creatine and Beta Alanine) and a Joint support blend, this is easily on of the most, if not THE most complete Amino acid product on the market today.

I received the "Mango Pineapple" flavor and it was definitely as good as I expected. I could literally drink this all day (no pun intended).

A solid 10/10 on flavor. Delicious.

As with most BCAA products, I used this during cardio, and usually just in a gallon water jug for me to sip all day. During cardio, this kept me going. Although my cardio is in the morning and fasted, so I'm not gonna lie to you guys and said it gave me "energy" and "gains" it was just sufficient enough to sip on. I enjoyed this product and always looked forward to drinking it, which in my opinion is one of the most important reasons to purchase a supplement. You don't want to purchase something that seems like a hassle to drink. This did it's job and kept my endurance stable and ready throughout the day.

The value on this is interesting to say the least. It's the "gold standard" $1 per serving plus shipping, so around $35 for 30 servings. Which in this case, shouldn't scare you away. There are a lot of benefits to this product and it def makes this product worth the total amount they are asking.

So I'll give the value 8.5/10

Side Effects

Zero side effects. Just tasted good, lol.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this was def a good product and a nice change from the typical amino acid product. I will say, It gets boring seeing the same old Amino product day in and day out from various companies, so it's nice to see Rich switch it up and give people a complete product not just something that's one sided.

A solid overall 8.5/10 for this amino product.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review,

DanTheManski, out.

Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 6, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Mixes Easily
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Infinergy
  • No Pumps
  • Proprietary Blend Was Used
"Got the pre in me going back to back... Going back to back...." - Drake

DISCLAIMER, I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH EVL ANYMORE. WE MUTUALLY PARTED WAYS 5 MONTHS AGO.

Now that I got that off my chest, on to the review.

ENGN. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's like an over-caffeinated version of Amino-energy. It's good, and it's taste is awesome. But It's just not something I used enough pre workout, and If I used it pre, I always mixed in secondary ingredients.

To be honest, the ingredient profile is extremely under dosed, and mediocre...
"Got the pre in me going back to back... Going back to back...." - Drake

Now that I got that off my chest, on to the review.

To be honest, the ingredient profile is extremely under dosed, and mediocre. It's main focus is energy, and as i stated above, I always ended up adding creatine, citrulline, or other various products to make this a "complete" pre workout supplement.

Here is something that EVL is very good at. Every product they make, tastes good. A-10, ENGN, everything. They have never had issues with taste.

Blue RAZ (I hate all blue raz) : 8/10
Orange DREAM : 9/10
Fruit Punch (ugh.) : 8.5/10

7.5/10

As i stated above. Extremely mediocre. If you are looking for energy, this will do it. with adequate doses of caffeine and other stimulants, this will def give you an edge, or a boost, perhaps in the gym

This also served extremely well as a pick me up, or a morning supplement on days that I could just not get out of bed. I'm sure I speak for most ENGN users when i say this, but I wish the scoop size was bigger, packed with more ingredients, and transparent. All in all, this isn't a BAD pre, it's just not a great one.

As far as performance goes, this needed citrulline added to it, as well as carbs. I love my carbs. and I always add them to my pre's.

8.0/10

The value on this product is a bright spot. It is not an expensive product whatsoever, and bb.com is always running some sort of special. If you are on a budget, then this is where i could def recommend buying ENGN. However, If money is not an option, then look else where.

For instance, right now its on BOGO. 2 for 29.99. Awesome deal. $15 a tub.

Side Effects

Zero. However, the pump with this product is non-existent alone.

Conclusion

Finally, although i had quite a few harsh words to say, this is not a bad product, just not exactly up to speed with what some pre's are doing now. Most products are now focused on overall performance, while this one is focused on energy.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day for my review,

DanTheMANski, out.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  August 6, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Prop Blends
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste Great
  • Focus
  • Great Pump
  • Comprehensive Profile
  • Sometimes TOO Much Energy
I'm BAAAAACK. I know I've been in hibernation mode, but hopefully I get back to being a very prominent user, and reviewer for you guys again.

First off, shout out to Supp Reviews, and there new TROOP category. Awesome sauce.

I received this, and a shaker, from Nutrabio. This product def caught my eye. I had extremely high hopes for this product, and it did not disappoint.

Honestly, HBCD, pump ingredients, creatine, focus properties, what more could you ask for? I'm not gonna disclose or go through this label ingredient by ingredient. Because then, we'd be here all day. And I don't have time to enlighten you on how awesome some of these ingredients are.

I received Raspberry Lemonade. Kind of tart, kind of sweet. But very good. Mixed it on the rocks with Vodka sometimes. Very interesting. But seriously,

It was good. :)

This is where this product shines,

For obvious reasons.

I've never had a pre touch on every category like this one. My favorite thing about this by far is the inclusion of HBCD. I'm sure some of my experts have touched on this, but this carb clears the stomach very quickly, and just really gives you the solid energy and pump you'd want from carbohydrates.

Basically, this product doesn't disappoint in any area. Energy, pumps, focus, they're all there. I usually follow John Meadows training or MD and this product worked wonders in that department. Weight was consistently going up on major lifts, focus was there, and I know keep mentioning pumps, but who doesn't like PUMPS?

War Machine... Thats who

I have no problem whatsoever spending this much money on a pre workout when it has what this has in it.

$40.00 for this, plus shipping. Is very reasonable.

Side Effects

The only side effect I had with this was almost too much energy some times. I never had sleepless nights, but some nights I felt like I was awake for no apparent reason.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this product is extremely solid. I really don't think you can go wrong with this choice. I'm not the largest fan in the world anymore with over spending on supplements, but this is one I would keep in mind. I think a lot of people, not just males, or weight lifters, would get a benefit out of this. I'm very happy to say that Nutrabio's PRE EXTREME V3.0 Is the best pre workout I've ever taken. Hands down. And I've tried more than I can count.

Thanks for taking the time to check this review.

I'll be back, I promise.

All the best,

DanTheMANski

January 2, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Endurance
  • Recovery
  • Glycogen Pump
  • Builds Strength
  • Over Priced
  • Ver Expensive Compared To Waxy Maize

Well. Vitargo.... Where do I start? I love you, but i hate you at the same time. You give me great recovery, but you also make my wallet recover..

I've ran through 2, 3lb tubs in a row, and here are my results.

Ingredients-10/10

The main ingredient in this and why it costs so much is Fractioned barley amylopectin, It's sourced from Europe, therefore, making it a wallet buster.

It's 280 calories per 2 servings, and 70g of carbs total with 0 fat and 0 protein. Very solid source of carbs.

Taste- N/A/10

Taste, Tasteless. I had the unflavored version, and It just make ...

I've ran through 2, 3lb tubs in a row, and here are my results.

Ingredients-10/10

Taste- N/A/10

Taste, Tasteless. I had the unflavored version, and It just make my shakes thicken up a bit.

Effectiveness- 10/10

Wow. Whether you believe in intra workout carbs or not, This stuff is the real deal. I ran this two different ways. Either 1 scoop intra and 1 scoop post with whey or 2 scoops intra with EAA, Creatine, and BCAA.

Both ways are extremely effective for recovery purposed. I literally almost had 0 soreness no matter what day I worked out or how many days I lifted in a row. Using one scoop intra gave me that great carb pump as well as very VERY quick digestion. I have used Cyclin Dextrin before as well. That is #1 in my book but this has taken the spot of #1B in my book. Very effective, quick digesting, super carb. Hands down, one of the best Carbohydrate products on the market.

Value- 7/10

Don't get me started... I dont even need to put the price on here for you guys to know this stuff is insanely expensive. $50 for 18 servings? C'mon man...

Luckily, Vitamin Shoppe near by my house had these on the clearance table and I picked up 2 tubs for the price of one :)

Side Effects - Zero

Conclusion-

An awesome product and a decent price point. Yes its expensive, yes it's overpriced. But I will be purchasing this again after i run out of Cyclin dextrin and i will alternate the carb. I love intra workout carbs. You can't go wrong with either one i just listed.

But Vitargo is a da** good product. I recommend this to anyone looking for a intra workout carbohydrate as long as you have money to burn.

DanTheManski, out.

October 14, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Reduces Soreness
It's been a while my friends, It's been a while.

I recently was in West VA for 2 months for Air Force training.

While i was there however, I noticed that Kai Greene was having a seminar titled "believe" in NYC, and i couldnt miss it.

I went to the seminar and was one of 2 contestants that get to train with the man, Mr. Getting it Done, Kai L. Greene. Amazing, isnt it?

words cannot express my excitement. Anyways, into the review.

Taste: 8.5/10

It's been a while my friends, It's been a while.

I recently was in West VA for 2 months for Air Force training.

words cannot express my excitement. Anyways, into the review.

Taste: 8.5/10

I had Fruit Punch, It wasn't too bitter, Wasn't too sweet. Generally good to sip on near the end of your workout, to replenish those muscles with carbohydrates and what have you.

Well, i won't comment on strength gains, as i didn't have much. But I had much better recovery, than expected. I've usually just done Dextrose post workout with some BCAA's and Creatine but this seemed to work a bit better, It actually made my stomach feel better sometimes, as if i drink my dextrose too fast, I get a stomach ache and taking in a protein shake after that can be a hassle.

This product reduced my soreness quite a bit. Usually after i train legs, or another large bodypart, i am sore for as long as up to 3 days. This time, about a day or less when using "secret sauce"

To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the name, but it does get the job done.

On most sights, this stuff is pretty heavily priced right around the $35-40 range. And for 20 servings, meh. could be better.

I believed i picked this up at his seminar for around $25 and figured, "why not."

This product has a lot of upside, and is nice that everything except for protein is included in this recovery formula. I may try this as an intra workout for a month or so, and see how that goes.

It's downside its price, but hey, isn't all this stuff pricey?

It's good to be back, guys.

February 25, 2014

Cons:
  • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
  • Increased Libido
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Agmatine+astrign
  • Minor Bacne
YO YO YO ITS BEEN A MINUTE MY WIGGAZ.

FOR REALZ THO I MISSED YALL YA DIG?

Okay but forreal. It's been a solid while since i've thrown out a solid review and this product deserves it since my main guy JoeFlah sent this out to me.

Shout outs to RCSS and Joe for making this review possible.

Taste: 10/10

Strawberry Lemonade. Oh my goodness. This stuff is seriously bomb.com. I could see myself just mixing this up whenever and taking it down. DAA is a very tough thing to mask. But the flavoring department over at RCSS laughs in DAA's face.

RCSS: 1 Bad tasting stuff: 0

...
YO YO YO ITS BEEN A MINUTE MY WIGGAZ.

FOR REALZ THO I MISSED YALL YA DIG?

Shout outs to RCSS and Joe for making this review possible.

Taste: 10/10

RCSS: 1 Bad tasting stuff: 0

A very solid 9 here.

Besides the increased pumps.

Increased bumps in my pants.

Increased bumps on my back.

and over all well being. of feeling "alpha" (no pun intended Force Factor) this stuff seriously rocks. Solid outstanding pumps in the gym, awesome B0ners, and a little bit of extra acne to make sure that test is up a bit and running.

I could have done without the acne, but its all gravy ron. I wont sue.

This may a seem high but im a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and this product is no exception.

With it being around $40 for 30 servings it may seem a bit high to some but the quality in my eyes is un matched. Some may say "DPOL is cheaper" but I saw back to them "Strawberry Lemonade"

Did you really expect anything else? This is the first Test boosting product I've ever tried. And i was seriously glad i did.

Once again, Thank you JoeFlah, Big Ron, Derek and of course SuppReviews.com for making this possible.

DanTheManski, OUT YA BISH.

October 29, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Vascularity Is Greatly Increased
  • Clinical Dose Of Astrgin
  • Catch Yourself Mirin
  • Dem Ronnie Gainz
  • 6 Pills If Over 185lb
BOOM

What's up ya bishs'

First off before i set this one off, shoutouts to JoeFlah. He sent this out to me quite some time ago, and i'm here to pay my dues.

Taste: N/A

It's pills. Not too big either. Very easy to swallow pre workout.

Pump - 9/10

This stuff delivers when it comes to a pump. I was stacking this with Speed X3 back when i had it. And as most of you know, Speed X3 isn't known for its pump aspects. So throwing this in was just unreal. I've tried quite a few pump products, and this one has def raised the bar a little bit higher... ALOT high...
BOOM

What's up ya bishs'

Taste: N/A

It's pills. Not too big either. Very easy to swallow pre workout.

Pump - 9/10

This stuff delivers when it comes to a pump. I was stacking this with Speed X3 back when i had it. And as most of you know, Speed X3 isn't known for its pump aspects. So throwing this in was just unreal. I've tried quite a few pump products, and this one has def raised the bar a little bit higher... ALOT higher.

Vascularity - 9/10

I'm usually a pretty veiny person as it is, as i like to keep by body fat down and i'm consistently consuming carbohydrates, but this stuff made my veins pop.

You know how when you were a kid, and you used to put rubber bands over your forearms to see your veins? Yea.. Thats how much they were sticking out.

Value - 8/10

The average price on this stuff was 25.99-35.99.

Not an outstanding value for me, but for what I got with it, I'll more than likely purchase again.

However, if you're a daredevil, and did 6 caps, (I did a few times) the value goes down to about a 5. That means the bottle would only last you about 15 workout days. *sighs*

RCSS continues to impress me. There aren't too many flaws with these products. It's also nice to see a supp company really interact with its users.

Once again, Thank you JoeFlah and Big Ron.

DanTheManski out.

October 10, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Blood Flow
  • Simple And Fully Disclosed Ingredient Profile
  • Easy To Swallow Caps
  • Minimum Dose May Be Too Little For Larger Lifters
Before i set this one off, big thanks Redefine nutrition for letting me try this great product out. Redefine really loves the SR community, so it's only right we show love back. Thanks guys.

Anyways. LETS GET ON WITH IT

Taste: N/A

It's 4 pills 30 minutes prior to workout. Not much more to be said.

Nitrate, Nitrates, Nitrates. Who doesn't love a great nitrate pump?

Pre workout, I usually took this with Green Mag + GNC's Hyprid Carb complex and some cinnamon.

Anyways. LETS GET ON WITH IT

Taste: N/A

It's 4 pills 30 minutes prior to workout. Not much more to be said.

Nitrate, Nitrates, Nitrates. Who doesn't love a great nitrate pump?

Most nitrate products are hit or miss. This one does not miss. Whenever this was take 30-45 minutes prior to workout. It was a very full "deep" pump. Not a balloon pump like citrulline. A deep veiny pump. Only nitrates can deliver. Every workout was a solid pump. Nothing off the charts, but solid enough to be rated a 9. The Pre workout of choice with this was Ignite 2. I did try it with a few other pre workouts, (C4, OG Jack3d, etc..) and the results were the same. The same deep pump every workout.

I really really dig this product.

19.99 @ Nutraplanet for this one. Still a solid value if you ask me. Most other 'pump' products are around 25-40 bones. Making this one, another solid product at a very affordable price.

Not the greatest pump product ever. But very solid nonetheless. Although nothing crazy happened on this, it's still a great sup. It does what it says, and I'll leave it at that.

At the end of the day, thats really all you want from supplements.

Thanks again ya BISH

-DanTheManski

September 20, 2013

• Slightly Upset Stomach At Times
Whats up bishs'

It's been a long time, far too long, if you ask me.

Today, I'm here to present Finaflex's Ignite 2.

Taste: Berry Blast - 7/10

To be quit honest with you all, this product tastes okay. and the word "okay" describes it perfectly. The taste will not and does not blow you away like Speed X3 did. No offense. But this taste was just a little awkward. It's like, a really tart version of a berry. and has very little sweetness. like i said... ok....

By itself - 6/10

By itself, the energy was great. The focus was "meh" and the pump was almost...
Whats up bishs'

It's been a long time, far too long, if you ask me.

Today, I'm here to present Finaflex's Ignite 2.

Taste: Berry Blast - 7/10

By itself - 6/10

By itself, the energy was great. The focus was "meh" and the pump was almost non- existent.

When stacked with Citrulline and or Max Pump - 9/10

When this is stacked with nitrates (Max Pump) this product delivers on all occasions, everytime.

To be perfectly honest, It was on of my favorite lifting stacks i've done in a while.

6g of citrulline, 4 caps of max pump, and one scoop of Ignite 2 and BAM. Sick pumps and solid energy, every workout.

Just as the taste, this is an average value. Nothing crazy here. It's nice that it's only one scoop. But at almost a $1 a dollar a scoop, I think I'll pass. None the less, If theres a steal on this, like being solid for the 15-20 range, Then I would pick it up again.

This a solid pre when stacked accordingly, but it just didn't match up with some of my favorites.

All in all, I must thank the reps here on Sr.Com with out you guys, this wouldn't have been possible. Thanks again. I really appreciate what you guys bring to the site and you guys really get your name out there.

7/10 i believe describes this perfectly. This is above average. but not crazy. just an all around okay product.

Thanks for your time.

July 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Works Every Time.
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Clean Energy
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Excellent Value
  • Long-lasting
  • Very Potent
  • Jitteriness
  • Cray Likes It
  • May Be Too Strong For Some
Before this review goes underway I want to first thank everyone here at Supplement Reviews, Lecheek Nutrition, Blade, and everyone who followed my previous, terrible log.

My previous log was an ultimate fail. I work for GNC. In the middle of my log, we got hit with a promo change, and I had to work at all 3 stores in my area as well due to lack of staff. As well as getting hit hard with Air Force military paperwork.

Besides that, everything went great.

Taste: 9.5/10

Besides that, everything went great.

Taste: 9.5/10

The flavor I received for my review was there "Smooth Apple" flavor. They nailed this perfectly. Granted, I was mixing this with 5-8g of citrulline, but it was the perfect amount of tart and sweet. I deff recommend this flavor.

This product deserves a solid 9 in this department. Enough Beta Alanine to give me the tingles, and enough energy that I only need 1 scoop.

The pump is a non-factor, which doesn't surprise me as they just released a pump product, and given the products serving size. But man. The Energy on this stuff is insane. I don't get where it comes from but every time I took this I had razor like focus and energy like crazy. I used 2 scoops once and never again. I was shaking.

Value: 10/10 ($24)

Absolutely a 10 in my eyes. No doubt about it. This product gives awesome energy. More than 1 scoop is too much for me. So 1 will suffice which makes this an awesome value.

Solid 9 here. once again, thanks to SR and LeCheek for making this review possible.

If you're looking for a pre that will give you great energy at anytime of the day for a great price, this is the product for you.

I would recommend this with a pump product to make a full solid pre workout. Other than that, Give it a whirl.