DJKalee

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+19)
  • Was an active member for 1 year, but hasn't been online since September, 2010
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by DJKalee

April 19, 2010

Cons:
  • Again Doesn't Mix Well.
Found this product on the protein finder on BodyBuilding.com in my efforts to keep up with some variety with protein. I ordered the two pound tub for $17.99 great deal, couldn't commit to a 5 pound on the first go around. I ordered the Cake Batter flavor as far as taste goes I would rate it an 8 out of 10. I've had better, but I've had a lot worse. What I really like about this product is it's a 100% isolate, low fat, low carb, low cholesterol, high protein. What I didn't like was the mixability. This stuff was pretty clumply leaving some sips with the great Cake Batter taste and others like watered down milk. No side effects, no gas, no bloat. Loved that aspect. I will order again this time the Ice Cream Sandwich.

April 6, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Keeps You Solid As A Rock
  • Stronger
  • Harder
  • Recovery Sky-rocketed
    I really liked this product and continue to use it. I used this product as a post workout. As soon as my time in the gym was done I would take one pack with 8oz of grape juice. Pills are a little bulky even as a Veteran Animal User. After taking the pills which are a large dose of Aminos I would have a Post Workout Shake after 30 minutes. My recovery time went up and my muscles felt fuller and harder. I've taken other Aminos, but really like this one best.

March 4, 2010

• Insane Pumps
    • Solid Strength Gains
    • Fat Burner?
    • Curbed Appetite
    First off, I am a huge fan of Universal Nutrition especially the Animal Product line. I am currently on my third can of Animal M-Stak in the last year. I will say that for me Animal M-Stak hasn't left me with huge mass gains during the cycle, but it's given me mass amount of energy, and untapped strength during my workouts. The first time I ran a cycle I dropped 10 pounds of body fat without and strenth gains. It was to the point that me and my workout partner who's an RN were scratching our heads.
    It's one of the smaller paks that Animal sells extremely easy to take down. Even with taking Jack3d I still use the red stim pill.

February 18, 2010

• Cost Effective
    • Less Bloat
    • Less Gas
      I read the reviews first, but still decided to take it for a try and must admit I really like this Protein. I've read elsewhere that they changed the formula for taste and I think that the taste in the chocolate is a heck of a lot better than ON Whey or Pro Performance Whey. Keep in mind this is not BSN Dessert Protein. It kind of has the same Muscle Milk taste and texture. I take three scoops a day one at a time while at work as it's better than scarfing down lots of meat every few hours. As I stated I've used Muscle Milk, ON, and Pro Performance Protein before and this one give me a less gas and no bloat. I haven't noticed any "fat attack" though, but I am in a bulking phase and taking on between 5,000-10,000 cals a day. The cost is amazing. I think it's a heck of a lot better than paying between 35-40 dollars for 5 pounds of Whey. Currently on my second 5 pounder.

2.0
        February 3, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Source Of Aminos
      Let me start off by saying Legal Gear Science makes good quality products. Alright I can't dog on this product completely I felt a little more refreshed when I woke up after taking this product, but overall it didn't do much. I've actually tried it twice the first time I ran it with an M-Drol cycle no significant gains due to this product. Another time tried it by itself with no gains. The only thing this stuff is good for is the Arginine and L-Lysine. Do yourself a favor and save a ton of money. Instead of taking this product just buy L-Lysine pills take 1000 mg before bed with any Arginine Product (without caf) I use Super NOS Pump by Body Fortress ($10 for 30 day supply) and get even more growth and recovery than you'd get with this product.

February 2, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Extra Energy
      • Extra Reps
      • Strength Gains
        The Animal Product line has done it again! Another great product, I have used Animal Pak, Flex, M-Stack, Nitro, and no Stack 2. This stuff was amazing. I took it 45 minutes before workouts, then took my pre-work out 15 minutes later, and would soar through a workout as soon as I finished my workout I would take some Nitro with grape juice. It's not that may pills to take as most of us are kind of aclimated to using the Animal Pak. I noticed right off the bat being to rep more on my heavy sets instead of hitting 6-9 reps I was easily doing sets of 12. That means I got to move up weight quite a bit. I was noticing these results within the first week of using the product. I think the next go I am going to start with an Animal M-Stack then after 21 days of the move back to this and round off with another M-Stack for 63 days of Animal Greatness! The results you get with these products are well worth the price especially if you are buying online. Personally I buy all of my Animal Products from Discount Anabolics or Bulk Nutrition.

January 31, 2010

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Very Effective
        • Unreal Energy
        • Big Pumps
        • Awesome Price
        • Taste Wasnt To Bad
        • No Fillers
          I can say I was 100% skeptical about this product as I am or was addicted to SuperPump 250. It was the reviews of so many of you that made me try this product.
          Let me tell you I am not a caffiene sensitve person, so typically it's all about the pump. This product was completely different. From the first workout I had the energy and pump to get some more reps out of my sets, and even bump up 5 - 10 pounds on other lifts.
          It doesn't taste bad at all, It sits very easy in the stomach and does not cause any bloat like NOexplode or Superpump 250.
          I didn't crash at all during my workout. I ...
          I didn't crash at all during my workout. I had to stop myself from adding more exercises to my routine as I still had a lot of energy.
          This product is extremely affordable and mixes very well.