Cubsfan815

Rep for: Performax Labs

• Was an active member for 2 years, but hasn't been online since September, 2016
  • Member has only posted 1 review

Reviews by Cubsfan815

Since becoming a rep, Cubsfan815 has not been allowed to post additional reviews. Read more about our rep rules.

Overall
Overall
  October 7, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste
  • Mixes Great
  • Weaker Than Other Leading Pre Workout Products
I have used a few tubs of WFR. I wanted to give it a review because in true Controlled Labs fashion they nailed the flavor. I was excited to have a pineapple flavored product, since some flavors get done over and over and over. It isn't going to deliver a huge stimulant boost, but it is plenty powerful enough for most people.

Taste: Pineapple 10/10 reminds me of pineapple jolly rancher

Stimulant: 6/10 good for late workouts, not over powering

Pump: 6/10 not many pump properties to this one, however it is made to stack with White Pump.

Overall: 7/10 Great tastes, Versatile, decent price.

Taste: Pineapple 10/10 reminds me of pineapple jolly rancher

Stimulant: 6/10 good for late workouts, not over powering

Overall: 7/10 Great tastes, Versatile, decent price.