Cryoburner

Rep for: USPlabs

• Was an active member for 5 years, but hasn't been online since March, 2016

Reviews by Cryoburner

Since becoming a rep, Cryoburner has not been allowed to post additional reviews. Read more about our rep rules.

October 23, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Helps Recovery
  • Increase Muscle Density
I'd like to thank Dustin, SSG, and Jay for letting me run this as the Lecheek mass stack. I enjoyed the experience.

This is a kitchen sink, one of a kind supplement. It's not a stand alone test booster, sleep aid or ai, but all in one.
I ran this with Speed X3, Testadrol X9, AD-3 PCT as part of the Lecheek stack. I also had Compound 20, protein, creatine and BCAAs in my stack.

Profile. Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera.

If you check Meu...

If you check Meuths review he goes over what every ingredient is supposed to do, I'm not going to do it again. That being said, this is a MASS builder, supposed to increase test, GH production, and quality of sleep among other things.

Right as I started my mass stack I was getting over a really bad fever. I lost a ton of water weight and strength in just 7 days of being sick so this was nice to run.

Starting about 186-188, ended 194-196. Bodyfat stayed roughly the same.

Effectiveness. 8. It's hard to judge this alone since I ran it along side the other 3 Lecheek supplements but all the things the product claimed happened. My squat increased by 40 lbs and most of my other smaller lifts like curls and rows increased as well. My sleep quality definitely improved and I obviously gained size. I actually have stretch marks on my legs and glutes from them growing so quickly. This can be attributed to the bulk I was on as well but the growth was very nice. I like how all of the 4 supplements were synergistic.

Value. 7. Mass HGH is about 38 dollars on average from what I have seen. From a months supply it's going to run you a little over a dollar a day, which is about average for most test/gh boosters but still a little much for my tastes.

Dosing. 10. 3 pills right before bed. Wow, that was hard! It's so easy, a Steelers fan could do it!

Overall. 8.
This is a great product. I got very solid results, especially when ran along side the other Lecheek products. I enjoyed the experience, I got stronger and I got bigger. Bear mode engaged! Probably Lecheeks 2nd best product.

September 6, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relieved Joint Pain
  • Improved Joint Comfort
  • Limited Retailers
  • $29.99 For Most Consumers
  • Pricey For A Staple Supplement.
  • Did Not Alleviate Major Joint Issue
1st I'd like to thank Emeka and the others from AX from giving me the opportunity to log and review this supplement. I also started this log before I came a rep for USPlabs, so I'm not biased in any way. I kept a detailed, honest log found here;

Athletes Joint Restore Ingredients
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 28

Amount Per Serving (mg) % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
5,000 IU
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
Manganese Glycinate
...

Athletes Joint Restore Ingredients
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 28

Amount Per Serving (mg) % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
5,000 IU
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
Manganese Glycinate
Copper Glycinate
BiovaFlex (natural eggshell membrane)
UC-II (undernatured type II collagen)
Uncaria Tomentosa Extract 10:1

(Quoted from the AX website) The Science;
Athletes Joint Restore is a multi-pronged weapon to restore and build joint tissue with effective 100% natural ingredients. Eggshell membrane, predominantly constituted of type I collagen, and undenatured collagen II are vital constituents for the repair of cartilage. Cats Claw scavenges harmful free-radicals and prevent production of the pro-inflammatory protein to reduce swelling to facilitate tissue repair. And finally, a massive, and clinically studied does of Vitamin D3, which is required for healthy bone growth and repair, has shown significant pain-related benefits in recent open-label clinical trials and may increase athletic performance and reduce muscle injuries in Vitamin D3 deficient athletes.

Effectiveness- 7
I was on a full out bulking diet, strength and maxing weightlifting routine and it takes quite a toll on the joints. I was maxing on bench, deadlift and squat at least once a week while I was on this. Supplements. I will also say I've had various joint pain for awhile. My wrist was hurting, my elbow was very sore and my shoulder had some pain, but the worst was my hip. It had flashes of very sharp pain occasionally, much worse than the others. Initially I didn't feel anything, but after about a week and a half, the wrist and shoulder pain went away. The elbow pain lessened a decent bit as well. The hip pain was untouched. After about 2 and a half weeks, all the pain was gone except for my hip, which was unchanged. For the rest of the cycle, my wrist and shoulder pain was completely gone. The only issue was for about a day or 2, my elbow pain came back, but then went away. The worst part was my hip pain didn't go away, or even improve at all, which leads me to believe it was worse than I originally thought. That's why it gets a 7. It eliminated all my minor joint pain, and even took care of a dry elbow (for the most part). Unfortunately, my hip remained unchanged for the entire bottle, so I can't put it any higher. Therefore, I can safely say AJR is good for improving and relieving minor joint pain, but not for anything major. Overall a good product, just not an end-all, game changer.

Dosing- 10.
2 caps in the morning, simple as that.

Value. The average price is between 28-30 dollars. For 28 servings, or 4 weeks worth, it averages about a dollar a day. I'm going to have to give this a 6. AJR works on minor joint pain, but a dollar a day for a non-staple supplement is a bit high in my opinion, especially when you can get fish oil in larger quantities for cheaper. If it had cleared up all my joint pain and was more effective on them, I would have rated the value higher, but value is based on effectiveness AND price per serving.

Overall. 6.5< 7.
Athletes Joint Restore is a good product for you if you have some dry joints, minor joint pain or just want to try a different joint supplement, but don't expect a miracle worker. If you severe joint pain, chances are it won't do much for it.

Bottom line: AJR is a good, new supplement in a fairly small joint-pain-relief market, so give it a try if you want to try something new.

August 4, 2012

• No Fillers. Good Taste
  • Excellent Mixability
  • Lasts Forever
  • Great Focus
  • Midget Throwing Strength
  • Proprietary Blend
First off I'd like to thank SSGdim and Dustin at Lecheek for letting my try Speed Xtreme, I really appreciate it.

Profile. 5
Servings per container -80
Serving size-3.2g (1 scoop)

Speed Xtreme blend 3200mg
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Arginine AKG
Beta Alanine
Caffeine
D-Aspartic Acid
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Yohimbine HCL

When I saw the profile, I didn't want to like it. Everything except the stimulants seemed underdosed since they all needed 3-5g or more in the effective daily doses. But regardless of what I saw on the label, I held me concerns until I took it.

Taste. 9
Th...

Profile. 5
Servings per container -80
Serving size-3.2g (1 scoop)

Speed Xtreme blend 3200mg
D-Aspartic Acid
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Yohimbine HCL

Taste. 9
This stuff is the best tasting PWO I've ever tried. There's PWO's that make you want to punt a kitten when you drink them (Neurocore) and then there's Speed Xtreme. I had the Raspberry Lemonade flavor and it was awesome. I looked forward to drinking it every time I worked out.

Effectiveness. 9
This product works, period. No beating around the bush, this is one of my favorite PWO's of all time. I've tried most of the ones out there (Jack3d, N.O Xplode, C4, etc) and only 1 has beaten out Speed Xtreme in terms of effectiveness. This product gave me great energy and focus from 1 little scoop! When I finally bumped it up to 2 scoops, it was even better. It was like my body was ready to smash things. So basically this makes you the hulk because you want to smash the weights (if you turn green, visit a doctor. the hulk; not even once.) Amazing energy every time I used it. I didn't get much for pumps here but it's definitely more of an energy/focus PWO. As for the test boosting category, it was okay. I never ran it stand alone, but alongside other DAA test boosters and they were synergistic. The typical strength gains, oily skin, etc. So the effectiveness gets a 9.

Mixability. 10
I threw this in some water with 10-20 oz of water, shook it up and BAM! It was mixed. Pretty simple right there, don't be a wimp and shake it up. No grit or anything.

Value. 10
Value is often what determines whether you by a supplement or not. Speed Xtreme gets a straight 10 in that category. 80 scoops per container is just insane. If you stick with 1 scoop the entire time, you're getting 80 solid workouts. I switched to 2 scoops after about 30 scoops but I still got a total of about 55 amazing workouts in 1 container. The average price I've seen online is about 30 dollars, but I've seen it as low as 15 dollars. At either price, this product is an amazing value. Compare it to most other PWO's that are almost a dollar or more a scoop and you have a clear winner here.

Overall. 10
Speed Xtreme UC is a clear winner in the overpopulated PWO category. Great energy and focus, great taste and mixability and amazing value. 9 out of 10, would use again.

Bottom line. If you need a new PWO that will last forever, pick up a tub of Speed Xtreme UC.

June 19, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Increased Recovery
  • Increased Strength
  • Difficult To Find
I'd like to thanks Dustin and SSG for Lecheek for letting me try out this product. I enjoyed running it alongside their other products, they're very synergistic together.

I ran this with Speed Xtreme, Intratest, creatine, fish oil and protein. Nothing super amazingly steroidal.

Worked out 6x a week on a bulking diet.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 4 Capsules

Servings per Container: 30

Amount per Serving:

D-Aspartic Acid, Mucuna Pruriens (std. 20% LDopa),

Horny Goat Weed (std. 10% Icariin), Indole-

3-Carbinole, Testofen, Bulbine natalensis

3,4-Divanil...

Worked out 6x a week on a bulking diet.

Supplement Facts:

Horny Goat Weed (std. 10% Icariin), Indole-

3-Carbinole, Testofen, Bulbine natalensis

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Zinc Methionine,

Boron Gluconate

Good profile filled with test boosting ingredients. The DAA is underdosed though, which is why I recommend running it with their other products to get the full 3g a day.

Effectiveness: 7
The number 1 reason people buy a product is if it works. I was 20 (21 now) at the time I took it, and as a natural test booster I didn't expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. I took TX9 before bed and the results were really good. I noticed an increase in vascularity, libido and strength. My veins were popping out while in the gym, it was crazy. My weight went up with very little bodyfat gain and my strength steadily increased. I can't attribute everything to TX9, but it definitely helped. Recovery was really good on this as well... I was rarely sore for very long. The sleep aspect was immediately noticeable. I have a baby who doesn't like to sleep in at all, and I would take TX9 before bed and wake up 5 hours later feeling refreshed and ready to get crawled on. It was nothing AMAZING but it definitely worked.

Taste: N/A.
It's a pill, it's easy to swallow, stop being a wimp.

Value: 6
This stuff is a 30 day supply of test boosting goodness. I searched around and the average price was 35-40 dollars, which is more than a dollar a day, which just isn't good :( You can get normal DAA powder for much cheaper. It's also really hard to find, I only found it on a few website. But for an effective test booster, 35 is lower than most others. Pink Magic and P6 will run you 45+. Animal stack is only 21 days and its about 30 dollars. So TX9 isn't really overpriced compared to the others.

Overall. 6.5 < 7.
Testodrol X9 is a good test booster. It worked for me when I was 20, so I can only imagine what it will do for someone who's a bit older. If you're in the market for a test boosting product, I would definitely recommend Testodrol X9 to try as your next one. I WILL recommend you stack it with at least intratest or speed xtreme to get the full 3g of DAA a day. Not pushing any products, but I feel like it's necessary to get the full dosage of DAA.

Bottom line; TRY IT!

May 24, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Was Great
  • Test Levels Went Up
  • Mixed Great
  • Strength Increase
  • Kool-aid
  • Fast Recovery
  • Under-dosed
First, I'd like to thank Dustin and SSGDim at LeCheek for letting me try this product out for free. You guys rock! But even free things get unbiased reviews. Now it's time for a Cryo review.

Profile:
Nutrition Facts

Serving per container 1 scoop under 200 lbs (50) 2 scoops over 200 lbs (25)60

Testosterone Matrix-1502 mg

D-Aspartic Acid(as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate)
Mucuna Pruriens

Xtreme Recovery Blend-6900mg

Leucine, Glutamine, Valine, Isoleucine
Fruit Punch flavor

Profile:
Nutrition Facts

Serving per container 1 scoop under 200 lbs (50) 2 scoops over 200 lbs (25)60

Testosterone Matrix-1502 mg

D-Aspartic Acid(as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate)
Mucuna Pruriens

Xtreme Recovery Blend-6900mg

Leucine, Glutamine, Valine, Isoleucine
Fruit Punch flavor

The profile has solid ingredients, but is sorely underdosed in my opinion. The clinically proven dose of DAA is 3g and even at 2 scoops it's only about 1.5g. The BCAA's are also underdosed, since the Recovery blend is 6.9g and has glutamine as the 1st listed ingredient. Thusly, I decided to take 3 scoops, to up the dose of both the DAA and the BCAAs/Glutamine.

Effectiveness: 9
This should be the #1 reason why people buy a supplement, and for ME, Intra-Test Xtreme delivered. I've taken several intra-workouts before and this stuff is just as effective, as any other one I have tried. I'm not sure if it's a combination of the DAA and BCAA's or what, but I liked to picture the BCAA's making love to my sore muscles to make them feel better and recover faster while the DAA filmed it. But at 3 scoops, I was rarely sore when I worked out, no matter what the intensity. I've seen other people say they didn't get much out of this product but remember; every supplement affects everyone differently. As for the test increases, I stacked this with Testodrol X9 and a little bit of Speed Xtreme, so I knew I was getting the full 3g of DAA, but I know I had an increase. Vascularity increased, my BF% lowered and my lifts went up. So for effectiveness, Intra-Test Xtreme gets a 9.

Taste: 9
Taste may not be what some people care about but as I've said before, when it's a drink you're sipping throughout a workout taste is very important to me and Intra-Test tasted great! The fruit punch flavor tasted just like Kool-Aid (as most people have noted)! I mixed it with 20-25 oz of water at 3 scoops and it was something that I looked forward to drinking during a workout. It wasn't overpowering either, just cool and refreshing. So taste gets a 9.

Mixibility: 10
I had absolutely no problems with mixing Intra-Test. I'd throw it in my shaker, shake it up and BAM! It would disappear faster than cake at a fat kids house! No residue at the bottom, no grit, no problems with really cold water, just a clean mix. So it gets a 10.

Value: 4
This is unfortunately where Intra-Test Xtreme takes a sharp nose dive. You have to take the effectiveness, mixing, taste, amount of servings and price when you factor in value. At the recommended dosage at 2 scoops, it lasts you 25 workouts, but as I said earlier I dosed it at 3 scoops. That puts it at 16.67 workouts and since I tend to overscoop a little, I got 16 workouts. For someone who goes to the gym 6x a week, you run through this stuff at an alarming rate. Coupling that with the price, which the lowest I've seen is $30 (but average around 35), that is 1.87 a workout at $30, which is the cheapest you're going to get. UNACCEPTABLE. For a product the lasts about 3 weeks, mixed with 30+ dollar price tag, people are going to shy away from it. So I loved Intra-Test, but at that price and servings, the value gets a 4.

Overall. 8. Math will tell you that 9+9+10+4/4 = 8. Pretty simple stuff right there.
Intra-Test Xtreme worked great for me. Pros: Increased recovery, increased test levels, great taste and easy to mix. Cons: Stuff needs 3 scoops to be effective (under-dosed), goes quickly and is rather expensive for a recovery/BCAA product. I'm going to recommend it just because of the pros, but it would definitely be an expensive product to keep in your stack unless you rob banks for a living.

BOTTOM LINE: Try some, see if it works, just don't think you'll be able to keep it in your stack for long (due to price) if you workout 6x a week.

March 30, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
  • Stimulant Free Energy And Focus
  • Price Is A Deal Breaker
  • You Have To Sell Your 1st Born To Keep A Constant Supply
Hey guys, another Cryo review. Just kidding, this is my 3rd one ever, so hang with me.

I've used Nitrox 2, N.O 2 Red, L-Arginine, Creatine Nitrate, Yok3d among the few pump products I've tried. I DID NOT take a pre-workout (like Jack3d or C4) with Hemavol. I did take Dpol with it though.

First off, I'm going to say I bought this product for 2 reasons.
1. I wasn't a big responder to Nitrox 2 and several other N.O products and I had heard a few good things about Hemavol.

First off, I'm going to say I bought this product for 2 reasons.
2. I wanted to tell SR.com about a non-biased review on a product from a company that hadn't had a good track record here.
So lets do this.

Profile-Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7500mg)
Servings per Container: 32

Amount Per Serving: (% Daily Value)

Niacin 12.5 mg (125%)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.25 mg (20,883%)

Hemodynamix Matrix:
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
Citrulline Malate 2,500mg
Glycerol Monosterate 1000mg
Norvaline 125mg

NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix:
Proprietary Blend 150mg
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)

Lots of big words, but a good profile. Proven ingredient in the Agmatine and Citrulline, with actual listed doses! No prop blend for the main ingredients, which is always a plus.

Taste- 7/10. I got the Watermelon favor and it was pretty good. It wasn't something I looked forward to drinking like a milkshake or something, but it was still good. I usually just pounded it but when I did sip it, I wouldn't complain. Don't write home to your mother about the taste of watermelon Hemavol, but don't cry about it either.

Effectiveness- 9/10. Obviously this is the main focus of the review. I started out taking Hemavol with 1 scoop and I'd give the pump a 7/10. It was good, noticeable, but not "SKIN BURSTING!!1!1" I tried 2 scoops and I'd give the pump a 8.5/10. It was great! I did it on arms down and my arms blew up. I took Hemavol with Dpol so my buddy SoCal told me to take Hemavol by itself and see how it was. Next arm day (to judge the effects of the same workout) I took 3 scoops and BAM! the sweet spot. The pump was easily 10/10, even without the Dpol. My arms blew up, my back with swole, my chest with huge, the pump was good. People immediately thought I was taking steroids. Just kidding, no one asked me that, they know I'd crush their skull. I'm not sure if it was the Cit Mal, the Agmatine or a combination of both, but 3 scoops with my sweet spot. When I threw Dpol into the mix, the pump stayed consistently good. I went from 2-3 scoops at various times, from 1 hour pre, to 15 minutes pre and the pump always kicked in. So bottom line, Hemavol works IF you're a responder. Everyone reacts differently to supplements, but if you've had good results from Cit Mal or Agmatine before, chances are Hemavol will work for you. I would recommend starting at 1 scoop and going up to 3 to try how it reacts for you. I put it at a 9 because I still had to put 1 extra scoop to get the 10/10 feeling.

Price- 4/10. Oh price, often the deal-breaker when it comes to supplements. Well, for your average supplement user, even those who "need" pump products in their lineups, the price could be the deal breaker. Lets look at the cost per serving. I got Hemavol off Lockout for 32 dollars. So;
1 scoop - 1$ - 32 workouts
2 scoops - 2$ - 16 workouts
3 scoops - 3$ - 10.67 workouts
MATH KIDS, USE IT.
No no no no no. At the "sweet spot" for me, it's THREE dollars a workout, only lasting me 10.67 workouts. That is a big ole' no go. At that price and only lasting that long, you just can not keep Hemavol a consistent part of your supplement lineup unless you sell your best friends kidney or pawn your moms car. So price is what is going to keep many people from coming back.

Mixability- 7/10. Mixes decent, might leave a little bit of grit at the bottom depending on the amount of water you use, but you can't complain. You won't feel like you're drinking sand and it goes down smooth. Stop being a girlie man and drink it. (Unless you are a girl, then you're okay.)

Overall- 7/10.
Good tasting supplement, something you won't mind drinking. 7/10
If you're a responder to the active ingredients, the pump you can get from Hemavol is insane. My workouts after I was finished with Hemavol didn't have the pump I got while I was on it. 9/10
It doesn't look like an expensive product for the price tag, but the overall cost for the dosage blows away many other supplements. 4/10
If we do math here, it equals 6.75, so round up to 7.

Bottom line; Hemavol does work. With or without Dpol, Hemavol delivers. If you have 30ish dollars laying around and you want to try a new pump product, get Hemavol, but don't expect it to last long and don't expect to be able to constantly get more (unless you're rich, in which case I'm jelly.)
So yes, I'd recommend you try it, at least once and form your own opinion. You might be surprised.

February 25, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixed Great
  • And Egg Protein
  • Great Quality
  • Inexpensive
  • Good Blend
  • Good Texture
  • Tasted Great
  • Thick
  • Too Delicious
Myofusion; the best bang for your buck protein blend on the market (That I have tried).

I have tried Syntha-6, Combat, and Pro7tein Synthesis for my mixed proteins before Myofusion.

Profile

Vitamin A 0IU 0%
Vitamin C 0mg 0%
Calcium 145mg 15%
Iron 1mg 6%
"  Daily Value not established.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients:
MyoFusion Athlete's Edge Complete Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protiein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate, Egg Albumin, Milk Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Pro-Compliance Lipid Complex [Sunflower Oil Powder (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono & Diglycerides), Flax Seed Oil Powder, Micro-Encapsulated Conjugated Linoleic Acid Powder], Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pro-Compliance Dispersion Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, GaspriZymeâ„¢ (Lactase, Amylase, Protease)

Great great profile. It's a blend and it's used for building muscle. The fat and the carb content mean it's not your "I need 0 carb/fat for my cut." Type of protein. It has 5 different protein sources. So lets say each of them has 5 grams. So stop complaining about "OMG WHEY CONCENTRATE, IT'S SUCH GARBAGE." It's a blend, which means the absorption is spread out. You're body isn't going to go "hey well your stomach has a 2 hour digesting protein, a 4 hour one and a 6 hour one, let me just single out the 2 hour one and leave the rest sitting here. It's a blend, take it as it is. It even has some healthy fats thrown in there!

Taste: 10/10. Taste is something very important to me when it comes to something you take on a daily basis or something you slowly drink. If a protein taste like crap, I'm not going to want to take it. But Myofusion is hands down the best tasting protein I have ever tried. I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor and it was amazing. My first thought when I sipped it was "REESE'S PUFFS REESE'S PUFFS, PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FLAVOR." Because that's exactly what it taste like, liquid Reese's Puffs. It tastes great with milk or water... with milk it's like you're drinking a milkshake. It beats out Syntha-6 in taste! It was so good, I thought midgets in the factory may have switched it out with a dessert topping but no, it's just that good. So if you're looking for a great tasting protein, look no further!

Mixing: 8/10. Myofusion mixes great. Just shake it like a man and stop crying when it doesn't fully mix in 2 shakes. It is a think protein though, hence why it gets an 8, so you may have to add more water/milk when you make it. But again, shake like a boss and it mixes fine.

Effectiveness: 9/10 Myofusion is an any-time-of-the-day protein. It has a great profile, tastes great, and builds muscle. Your gains are only as good as your workout and diet. If you drink Myofusion as your only source of protein while you eat lettuce on a bulk, don't expect to gain 50 lbs. But combine Myofusion with a great diet and workout and you'll find it just as effective, if not more, than your average protein. It promotes protein synthesis, great recovery and muscle building. It's easily digested as well, I never got any bloat from it. Take it in the morning, after workout, or at night. It works, period. But at the end of the day, protein is protein is protein. It's a staple to hit your macros. Don't blame Myofusion that you haven't put on the 10lbs you wanted because you're eating baby carrots and chasing them with water. Be a man, eat some steak, lift some iron and drink some myofusion.

Cost: The cost of Myofusion is on par with almost all other protein blends (except for Pro Complex, which is expensive). I've found it cheaper than Syntha-6 though. I got mine for about 45 dollars, which is much less than a dollar a scoop. So look at it like this. >1 dollar for 25 grams of protein. It's like a delicious, chocolaty chicken breast in one little scoop!

Overall: 9. Myofusion works. It's great tasting, easy mixing, muscle building, lady killing, baby making protein. If you haven't tried it and you don't feel like shelling out 60-70 bucks for pro complex and you want a great blend, GET MYOFUSION.

No I'm not a rep, it's just a solid product.

Bottom line: Myofusion is my go to protein blend.

February 17, 2012

• Fast Recovery
  • B Vitamins
  • Citrulline Malate
  • Electrolyte Blend
  • Containers Don't Last Long
I decided it was time for my first review ever, and I decided Scivation Xtend (New Formula) deserved it.

Let me start out by saying I mix 2 scoops in about 25 ounces of water.

I also never took the original formula, so I can't compare the two.

Serving Size:1Scoop(13g)
Potassium 180mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Sugars 0g 0%
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCl) 640mcg 32%
ELECTROLYTE BLEND: 1190mg "
Trisodium Citrate Dihydr...

Let me start out by saying I mix 2 scoops in about 25 ounces of water.

I also never took the original formula, so I can't compare the two.

Serving Size:1Scoop(13g)
Potassium 180mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Sugars 0g 0%
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCl) 640mcg 32%
ELECTROLYTE BLEND: 1190mg "
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
L-Leucine 3500mg "
L-Glutamine 2500mg "
L-Isoleucine 1750mg "
L-Valine 1750mg "
Citrulline Malate (1:1)
Copied and pasted it right off of bb.com

Great ingredient profile in my opinion

Taste: 12/10. Yes, I'm serious. This is the only BCAA product to date that I have craved all the time. Everyone says Xtend is delicious for a reason. I've tried MBCAA, Purple Wraath and WAR and this is hands down the tastiest! People say "oh well taste doesn't matter too much, herp derp." Yes, when it's something that you're sitting there sipping throughout a workout, it matters. I've only tried Watermelon both times, but it's enough... I may never try another flavor. It taste better than Gatorade and it's good for you, what is there not to like?! So for a BCAA product, taste is very important to me. This is the only BCAA product I would take out on a date and actually call afterwards.

Effectiveness: 9/10 It has a 2:1:1 ration of BCAA's and Glutamine throw in the batch. The recovery on Xtend is the same I got when I tried MBCAA, Wraath or WAR. As someone said before, the ratio of BCAA's probably makes such a small difference, this soldier did not detect a difference. Also, you have to factor in your workout intensity. I powerlift 3x a week and this stuff worked just as effectively as any other BCAA blend I tried. The electrolyte blend worked as well. When I work out without BCAA's, especially Xtend, I go through like 3 bottles of water. When I drink Xtend, I just finish my 1 shaker bottle by the end of the workout. So overall, great recovery. Try doing the exact same workouts, same weight and compare it to a different BCAA product. You probably will not find a difference.

Value: 6/10 This is where the problem lies. Xtend is delicious. Xtend works. Xtend is poorly named. But you go through it quick at 2 scoops a workout. If you do 1 scoop (which I didn't think was enough) then it will last you, gasp, 30-90 workouts! If you workout 3-4 days a week, that is a good bit of time. With my 6 day a week workout schedule and taking 2 scoops, I go through a tub rather quickly. So a 50$ tub of 90 servings will last me 45 workouts. That is over a dollar a workout. I would love to just huge bulk amounts of Xtend. But price is always a factor when you are talking about supplements.

Overall: 9/10.
Amazing taste. Try it, it beats any other Intra workout you've tried in taste.
Great recovery. I felt great drinking it, and I felt great the next day after a good workout. If you're destroying your muscles in the gym, you're going to be sore... but Xtend will really help out with the soreness. Compare a week without it and a week with it, you will notice a difference.
Same price as Wraath and WAR but like both of them, at 2 scoops a workout, it goes quickly.

If I had a constant supply of Xtend the rest of my life, I'd be a happy guy. I could drink it all day!