Cristianabol

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+15)
  • Was an active member for 2 years, but hasn't been online since April, 2015
  • Member has only posted 3 reviews
  • Low community participation

Reviews by Cristianabol

April 28, 2013

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Boosts Mood
  • Bit Pricy
After one container I bought another one.
Why? Because I feel like it works.

I am emptying the second container at the moment.
I am using Triazole as a part of DS Totality Stack 12-week program (~4weeks left) along with Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme and of course Craze.

But as of the pills included in the stack I think Triazole is the one that's most worth mentioning as I feel like it has the best standalone effect of these three.
They all of course have a nice synergistic effect while taken together, so I would really recommend buying it as a stack rather than a standalone product...
After one container I bought another one.
Why? Because I feel like it works.

I am emptying the second container at the moment.

Taste/dosing:(10/10)
One pill in the morning, two pills later in the day. Tastes like capsules usually taste like - plasticky.

Effectiveness:(9/10)
What I first noticed a short while after taking my dose was the mood enhancing effect of the product, it gives me a feeling of general well-being.
After couple days I start to feel more aggressive and stronger. The weights think so too.
And after a week I am a lot less fatigued and tired, getting some pimples. This effect continues till the container is emptied.

Overall:(9/10)
While it is quite pricey I feel like it yields the results I expect from a product like this. A good mood boost and aggression for gym.

I really do recommend taking it as a part of Totality Stack as it has worked for me so far.

April 27, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Take
  • Over Hyped
  • Slightly Expensive
  • No Vascularity
  • Lightheadedness
Okay, so here's my review of USP-Labs Versa-1 product.

I'd seen a lot of hype and good review's on the internet so I thought why not, even though its quite expensive.

At the first day am like "oh god, I'm gettin so ripped and muscular!"
So I take the pill an hour before hitting the gym, felt nothing.
Well that's normal at the beginning of a cycle.

Did intensive workouts couple of times a week, always taking the dose in the morning or before training. My diet consisted of pure foods and I was cutting on a calorie deficit diet. P/C/F 50/30/20.

Yada yada yada...

So we can just...
Okay, so here's my review of USP-Labs Versa-1 product.

At the first day am like "oh god, I'm gettin so ripped and muscular!"
So I take the pill an hour before hitting the gym, felt nothing.
Well that's normal at the beginning of a cycle.

Yada yada yada...

So we can just skip to the end of the cycle.

After full one month cycle: zero-results that couldn't have been accomplished without normal training and nutrition.
Absolutely no boost at the gym, sometimes just felt a little lightheaded.

Would not buy again nor would I recommend it.
Giving overall of 1 just because of easy dosage.

Overall
Overall
  April 27, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Insane Focus
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • Small Serving Size
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Crash
  • Awkward Aftertaste
After DMAA-based formulas were banned from the market I was trying to find a product that was as effective as Crack from Revolutions Nutrition.
Months passed and I was using only caffeine pills or coffee as a preworkout.

Then I heard of a new formula called Craze.
Well I had my doubts about it, but after reading reviews and hearing my friends' opinion of the product I decided to order some.

So now I've uset a couple of tubs with . They will not be the last ones, here's why:

Dosing:(10/10)
1-2 scoops before working out. Not bad.
Mixability is good.

Taste:
(6/10)Berry Lemona...
Months passed and I was using only caffeine pills or coffee as a preworkout.

Then I heard of a new formula called Craze.

Dosing:(10/10)
1-2 scoops before working out. Not bad.
Mixability is good.

Taste:
(6/10)Berry Lemonade and Candy Grape: quite bitter, but I can handle it, got used to it after a while.

(8/10)Strawberry Swirl: I actually think this is quite good, though bitter like the previous ones.

Effectiveness:(9/10)
So I started with 2 scoops straight away, which was good dosing for me.
Using this product too often (more than 3 days a week) will build up tolerance, but using it 2-3 times a week seems to work just fine.

If I use it too often I get almost nothing out of it, but when using just two or three times a week it's like I never want to leave the gym, focus is awesome and I feel like there's almost no need for rest between sets.
I feel like I can do anything.

Value: (9/10)
The price is OK for a product that delivers.

Overall:(9/10)
The best preworkout supp I've used.
No crash, no side-effects.
I highly recommend this product.