Clipper83

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Clipper83

(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)
I've always been a fan of cayenne pepper and the benefits that come with it. When a company offers a product that I know will benefit my health, it's hard to pass up. Nature Restore has been letting SR review their product line quite a bit lately, so kudos for that. I had success with their sleep product, so I am more inclined to try more from them.

Each pill consists of 500mg of cayenne, which gives you 225mg of capsaicin. Without giving you an entire essay with links to research on the benefits of capsaicin, I'll just tell you it is known for its ability to help with a number a health issues. These include digestive health, and cardiovascular health, which are very important. There is some research on fat loss, but nothing conclusive.

70,000 heat unit, which is higher than the average cayenne pills I used to sell(at least most of them) when I was still selling supplements.

Typically one pill a day, but you can take more if you really want to. I never experienced burps like others have mentioned.

You want to take this with food for sure, or else you gonna have a bad time.

Effectiveness:(8.0/10)

Well, I guess I'll start with digestive health. It after the initial side effects(see below), I noticed that I was just feeling better throughout the day and had healthy movements :). This also boosts immune health, just a side note. I rarely get sick, so no comment here, but I'm sure it helped.

Heart health- well, can't really comment on this because I did not get bloodwork done, but my cardiovascular health is always pretty good, so I don't know how much of a difference it would make.

You can tell they did not skimp out on the cayenne because after taking this, I would be HOT. My skin(especially ears) would get red, my body would sweat a bit, and I'd get chills around my body. Honestly it was kind of a nice feeling. You can actually FEEL this stuff working on your body, which is a change from other supplements that you just hope they work on you, like fish oil for instance.

I've read the benefits of skin health, I personally did not notice anything.

Value:(9/10)

You can find this for about $12 on Amazon. There are cheaper products out there, but they are usually less concentrated, so you have to take more pills. $12 for a 3 month supply of cayenne isn't going to hurt your wallet, and it's for your health, not some garbage natural anabolic that has sketchy studies behind it. I'd have no problem dishing out the cash for this.

Side Effects

Oh my god, the pain on my first dose was insane. My stomach felt like it was on fire for a good 15-25 minutes. It seemed to come in waves and would spread throughout my abdominal region. I did some more reading online and found that just eating something with cayenne on it, or even just putting a little bit of the spice on your tongue before ingestion will basically send a warning signal to digestive system to not freak out when the capsaicin hits. When I tried this, it worked like a charm. No real side effects except the sweating that comes with it. First real "heartburn" experience I guess.

Oh yeah, the burning sensation when you "let it out" isn't fun, but you get used to it...

Conclusion:(8.5/10)

Nature Restore has their "Me Too!" product of cayenne pepper on the market. It is not the strongest, nor exactly the cheapest, but it is worth the money. Cayenne is great for overall health and the effects can for the most part be felt.

If you can get passed to side effects, I'd say it's a staple worthy product. For $12 every 3 months, it's a solid investment.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Thermo Effect
  • Immunity Enhancement
  • Heartburn
  • Horrible Stomach Pain

(SR paid for product; Primeval Labs did not participate)
Primeval Labs has gained a lot of attention from me over the past year. I've watched Jerry Ward's videos ever since he first got in a spat with Ian McCarthy to kickstart his rise, and although I don't always like what he says, I can't say he doesn't give out some good advice. He got my attention to his sponsors a while back with Intracell 7, a product he formulated, and ever since I've actually been paying attention to Primeval Labs products, especially since their product line looks pretty good.

Adrenal Rush V2 was put up by Tom, and after looking at the profile, I had to snag it for myself.

First and foremost, a big + for the lack of prop. blends. While I don't dwell on prop blends like I used to, I can still dish out credit when it's due.

Here's a little copypasta from A1supplements:
N-Methltyramine HCL 50mg
AdvantraZ 50mg
Hordenine 50mg
Higenamine HCL 25mg

First off, even though I recommend people to take Beta-Alanine as a standalone(like creatine), it's good to see them use a good dose of it. Agmatine is at a great dose of 1500mg, which to me is a max dose. I've grown tired of anything with 300mg+ caffeine, so seeing something lower than that is good. I don't feel like such high doses are necessary to have a good workout, and if you need more than 200-275mg, I'd probably say you have an unhealthy caffeine addiction.

Taurine and Norvaline are nice to see, and all of the other stimulants, especially AdvantraZ, always been a fan of that.

It's a good profile.

I had the pineapple mango flavor. While it did have a chemical taste to it, it was not awful. I wouldn't call it good, actually it was a little bitter, but I've had way worse(Prodigy comes to mind). Honestly, I'm just happy Tom didn't send me watermelon lol. I'd say you'd get a little tropical punch like flavor at first which then transforms into a chemical like medicine.

I ended up just chugging it towards the end.

It mixes very well, and it's a one scoop product.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

I have nothing but good things to say about Adrenal Rush V2.

Energy: 9/10

Good clean energy, I never felt cracked out. Good performance in the gym tends to go hand in hand with getting a "good boost" as opposed to being cracked out for me. Never felt like I was dragging in the gym, and I never experienced a crash either.

Focus:8.5/10

While not the best I've used for focus, I still noticed a bit more tunnel-vision than I'm used to. Nothing major, but noticeable for sure. Not as good as MAN Gameday, but good nonetheless. Def. an increase in mind-muscle connection.

Pumps:8.5/10

1500mg of agmatine did its job. I ran a tub of straight agmatine before running this, and had the same response. Increased pumps, more veins, pretty much on par with a lot of other pre-workouts on the market. Satisfied!

Value:(9/10)

You can find this for about $35. While there are cheaper products, most of those aren't one scoop products(C4 comes to mind). For 30 servings, it's a very solid deal at $35.

Actually, there is a sale on this on a1supps. $39.99 BOGO free. At $20 a bottle, it's worth snagging. I'd give that deal a 9.5/10.

Conclusion:(9/10)

This product gets 9s across the boards. A one scoop, no prop blend, clean energy, pump-inducing, well-dosed pre-workout is always nice to see. The taste may not wow you, but that's a small sacrifice for what you're getting. Pick this up and give it a shot.

At $20 a bottle(if you get the deal I mentioned), I'd say this product could be worth stocking up on if you're on a long-term budget but don't want a cheap, ineffective product like 1MR Vortex you'd get at CVS.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Solid Pumps
  • Increased Focus
  • Not The Best Tasting

(Thanks to GTN® Fuel Your Performance. for sending it out!)
Well, to start, is anybody really loyal to any protein powder? There are so many of the on the market, that I don't think I've ever bought the same protein powder twice in a row. With such a big market, it allows companies to get creative with flavor to stand out. Catching peoples attention is everything.

Here we have GTN Whey. At first glance, it looks like just another protein powder on the market.

It's a blend of Whey concentrate. isolate, and hydrolysate. Nothing wrong here at all. At this point for me, I could go with a basic concentrate and be just as happy. Still, it gets a thumbs up from me.

The macros are more important to me.

25 protein
3 carb
2 fat

Very standard, which is a good thing. Unless you're competing and need your protein sources to have no carbs/fats, this is a fine macro profile.

Probably the most important part of any protein powder review. Did it taste good? I had the cinnamon flavor and it tasted pretty good. It was not overly flavored by any means, in fact, I found it quite weak sometimes, but that is just fine. It does leave a nice aftertaste of your typical cinnamon protein powder, so that's a bonus.

I wouldn't say it tastes as good as MTS whey does, but I'd compare it to your basic ON whey flavor.

Mixability was really good though. Never had a clump to speak about.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

No GI issues at all, no bloat, nothing to complain about. This is always the hardest part to write about, since protein powders are more of a convenience food than a supplement.

It gets the basic 9/10.

Value:(8.8/10)

You can get this for around $30. Priced pretty well for a 2lb tub of protein. Perhaps a 5lb tub would bring the cost down.

Conclusion:(8.9/10)

Overall it's a basic protein powder. Nothing super special, but not bad by any means. I would recommend it if someone asked me if they should buy it, but it won't be the first protein powder to come to mind when someone asks me for suggestions.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • No Stomach Issues
  • Would Like To See It In A 5lb Container

Another BCAA review, boy I've gone through quite a few of these over the years.

I picked this up on special at the LA FitExpo back in January. I've always been a fan of Ryan Hughes(fitness model turned entrepreneur), and when he left BSN to start his own company, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Another BCAA review, boy I've gone through quite a few of these over the years.

Ghost is the first "lifestyle company". Their marketing campaign is interesting to say the least, and I'd advise you to check out their website and IG. They signed some really popular YouTube fitness guys, including Guzman and Chewning. I'm not a huge youtube guy, but even I know the significance of that.

Looks like they'll be the MTV of the supplement/fitness industry.

Ghost Aminos has a very solid profile at first glance. Along with 5 grams of the best BCAA ratio(2:1:1), they offer a bunch of other goodies, including Alpha GPC, Citrulline, electrolytes, EAAs, 5-HTP, and Taurine. So overall, it's not just a simple BCAA. I'd call it more of an intra-workout performance drink.

Nothing to complain about here really. I could imagine them making a product with this exact profile and adding some cyclic dextrin and creatine in the future.

I had the fruit punch flavor, and while it did not taste bad, it was not super enjoyable either. I guess the best way to describe it would be a fruit punch flavor with a slight hint of sourness to it. Personally, besides SizeOn grape from Gaspari, I haven't really been a huge fan of strong tasting intra workout products, I feel like they just sit in my stomach. Ghost Amino wasn't too strong in terms of flavor, but I noticed I enjoyed it more when I watered it down halfway throughout my workout.

Not bad and very drinkable, but nowhere near my favorites. It mixes very well, so that's a plus.

On another note, I had a few samples of the legend blue raspberry, which tasted really good, so I'm just regretting not getting the BCAA flavor of that instead.

As for dosing, one scoop, easy.

Effectiveness:(9.2/10)

Ghost Amino was quite a joy to run. I had minimal cramps, increased recovery, and just overall better workouts. I've noticed a big difference recently in products that add EAAs and pump ingredients. I respond very well to citrulline, even in small doses like in here, so that was welcome. Adding EAAs to BCAAs just makes too much sense not to do at this point in time as it is.

The added Taurine and Electrolytes(from coconut water powder) was good, especially for my calves which constantly cramp as it is.

Really easy overview, but trust me, it outperformed many products I have tried in the past.

Value:(8/10)

You can find this for $40 pretty much everywhere you look. While it's not cheap, like most of Ghost's products, it is a much more complete profile than most other products. This is not your simple MAN Sports Iso-Amino with just leucine, isoleucine, and valine. You get an overall performance drink here, so I'm not as concerned dishing out the money for this one.

I'd probably say $35 would be a better price for this myself however, but the price is still fair.

To note, I did get this for $20 at the LA Fitness Expo along with a tub of Legend(review coming as well).

Conclusion:(8.8/10)

Overall I'd say Ghost Amino is a very well-rounded product. It delivers in recovery, hydration, pumps, etc. The taste is alright, and I'm sure they will release a wider variety of flavors. The price, while not perfect, is fair if you you're looking for a boost in your performance as opposed to just a simple BCAA. I'd give it a try, especially if they ever have a sale on it. Looking forward to what else Ghost has to offer in the future.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Anti-Cramping
  • Better Recovery
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Strong Flavor

(Thanks to Maven Labs for sending it out!)
I like my sleep... I think we all do. Ever since I started lifting, my quality of sleep increased quite dramatically. Nowadays, I'm just looking for products to help make that sleep even better. I've experimented with many products in this category over the last few years, and that some suck, some are good, some are great, and some are too good. So, here is another one...

Unwind has a solid array of ingredients, all of which I approve of for the most part. It also has my favorite sleep aid, which is valerian root. I typically take valerian root by itself, which I've had great success with, so seeing them throw it in here is awesome. I like the magnesium and lemon balm, as well as the 5-HTP(underrated ingredient right here) for good sleep patterns.

Unwind is one of the more "complete" profiles on the market, and is very well-rounded.

2 pills before bed. Easy enough.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Unwind worked just like it should have. I got deep sleep from the melatonin, muscle relaxation from the magnesium, felt well rested from the magnesium. The list goes on.

I would take this every night right before I hopped into bed. Every night was the same... fell asleep on quickly, little to no distractions, waking up feeling pretty good and well rested.

I'd say this is a product that tackles everything when it comes to sleep and the stages around it. I experienced little to no grogginess, except on weekends where I tend to lay in bed longer than I should.

Value:(8/10)

You can get this for around $25. With 16 servings, it may not be a good choice for every one, especially those on a tight budget. It is still not an unfair price by any means, especially since you are getting a very well-rounded package.

Side Effects

Conclusion:(8.7/10)

Overall, Unwind is one of the better formulated products out there. It has an answer for pretty much all sleep related things, which eliminates the need to stack multiple products to get that "perfect night sleep". While some may do better by just experimenting with different ingredients, it may just be easier to get this and be sure it is covering all bases as opposed to buying melatonin and finding out it does not work for you on its own.

Solid and well-rounded are the words of the day for this one.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Helped With Recovery
  • Able To Wake Up If Needed

(Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!)
    I've been really interested in nootropics lately. With my attention span being that of a rodent, staying on task at work gets difficult, especially when I have many different things to look after. When I saw Azoth, I looked at the profile and thought I'd give it a try.

Ingredient Profile:

Ingredient Profile:

To start, Azoth has a high dose of DMHA at 100mg. This is a relatively new ingredient, but it gets good reviews and after trying other product with it, I can honestly say I like it more than DMAA. Along with DMHA you can find an array of nootropics such as N-A-Tyrosine, Alpha GPC, Vinpocetine, Phenylpiracetam, Noopept,and Huperzine. These are all dosed very well, and I like how they did not add caffeine to this, since I prefer to drink mine whether it be from coffee, energy drinks, or thermogenics.

Although I like Ashwaganda, I'm not sure whether or not the one in Azoth is standardized(KSM-66 for instance). Still like the addition though.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing:

3 pills a day, when you need it. Easy enough.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Well, can't lie, there was a very noticeable difference while on Azoth. With my 1.5 drive to work, it would kick in without fail every time. I noticed a huge increase in alertness. While that was great, I noticed I was a lot more efficient at work. Not getting distracted, not randomly browsing the internet, rarely checking my phone... just getting tasks done.

With work getting busier by the week, this came at the right time because I felt a lot more motivated to get everything done early instead of waiting until the end of the week like I sometimes do.

Another note is that it worked well throughout the day, instead of just tapering off after an hour or so. I wouldn't even need caffeine to function while on Azoth, so that was pretty cool.

So, Azoth delivered on focus, alertness, overall well-being... everything that a good nootropic is supposed to do.

Value:(7.6/10)

This is where Azoth may turn some people off. For around $45 for 10 servings, it is quite high. However, since you're supposed to take this every few days or as needed, it's not awful. If you need only 1 pill at a time, you are golden, but I'm basing this off of 10 servings.

There is a coupon code for 50% off, which makes this worth trying for sure.

Side Effects

I experienced some lightheadedness on days after I took Azoth.

Conclusion:(8.5/10)

Azoth is a great product, in terms of effectiveness. The profile speaks for itself.

If you can get Azoth at 50% off, it is a must try if you like nootropics, or even if you're just curious. At $45, is more of an option for people who are looking for a big push in productivity and focus on days where they need it.
    • Lower Anxiety Levels
    • Increased Drive
    • As Needed
    • Long Lasting
    • -Not Widely Available
    • 10 Servings

(Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!)
    Pump products are fun, I love them. Seeing my veins and getting a pump are some of my favorite things in life.

I've never tried agmatine on its own in my life, so this was a perfect opportunity to give it a run.

Just straight up agmatine. Specifically, AgmaPure. I guess you could compare this to CreaPure, CarnoSyn, etc.

Makes this very versatile.

Makes this very versatile.

Now on it's own this will taste awful, but once mixed with other ingredients(pre-workout for instance), it's not noticeable at all. Cant really think of many instances where I would take this on its own as it is.

One scoop gives you 500mg, and they recommend up to 3 scoops for intense pumps.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Well, I got exactly what I expected out of this. Every time I added this to my various pre-workouts, I noticed an increase in pumps, endurance, and vascularity.

Most of the time, I added a scoop or 2 depending on what product I was taking. Basically, I made sure I was taking 1500mg of agmatine before every workout. The vast majority of my workouts have been awesome lately, and this product sure helps.

Not too much to say since its a simple one ingredient product. Whether one scoop or 3, I always got the same result.

Value:(9/10)

You can get this for a little under $20. That's a good price, especially if you mix this with another pre-workout. It's also a high quality version of agmatine. I can kind of compare it to ThryoTwin from Giant Sports. Awesome product, not really amazing on its own, but affordable and a great add-on.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, this is a great option for someone who wants to add a little extra "pump" to their workouts at a price that won't break the bank.

Since most stimulated pre-workouts have agmatine in them as it is, I'd consider it more of an add-on than a standalone product.
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Great Pumps
    • Bitter Taste When Just Using Water

(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)
    It has been a while since I've used supplements that help you sleep. I find them very beneficial and honestly, they are sometimes underappreciated. People argue all the time whether or not certain supplements(test boosters for instance) do anything at all, yet when it comes to sleep products, they tend to actually do what they advertise. This is of course if they are properly dosed and have good ingredients in them.

Here we have Nature Restore SleepBoost. Right off the bat I knew I wasn't going to approve of some things about it, but I ended up enjoying it quite a bit.

Ingredient Profi...

Right off the bat I'll tell you what I'm not a big fan of... the high dose of melatonin. I feel like melatonin is abused by too many people as it is. Too much gives you a sleep hangover, and can actually disrupt your sleep cycle. The lower the better.

With that out of the way, 2 ingredients I liked right off the bat were the valerian and magnesium glycinate. Nature Restore chose a magnesium that is known to have a high absorption rate, while valerian is a well known relaxer, which is non-habit forming. Huge fan of valerian and I always have success using it.

Some of the other ingredients have some studies behind them, yet are probably not dosed high enough(look at Jujube for instance). I've never tried theanine on its on, but enough people swear by it so I'm sure it plays its part.

Overall, some good, some meh. Not a big fan of blends, but it is what it is.

3 fairly small pills before bed. The pills are easy to swallow, and dosing time(1 hour before bed) is fine as well. Overall, not bad at all.

Some days I only took 2 pills, and it seemed to work fine as well.

Effectiveness:(8.6/10)

I'll break this into categories.

Helping me get to sleep: This didn't knock me out like some other products have(G8 comes to mind), but I did notice I'd fall asleep much faster than usual when I actually got into bed.

Rest: Overall, this performed quite well. I got solid sleep, and felt pretty well rested, even on days where I only got 5 hours of sleep. Can't really say I woke up refreshed, but 5 hours of sleep felt like 7 hours or so. Dreams weren't really effected by it. Didn't get as deep sleep as Noxitropin, but solid nonetheless.

Sleep hangovers: even with the high dose of melatonin I didn't experience many sleep hangovers, which is welcome. My gf took SleepBoost several times as well and she didn't have any either.

Value:(9.5/10)

You can get this for around $20 on amazon. That's a really good price for what you are getting. Can't complain on this one bit. Some might be able to get away with 1 pill at night, which would bring this to a 10/10 value in all honesty.

Side Effects

None really, maybe a slight sleep hangover once in a while. Nothing to note really.

Conclusion

Nature Restore has a good product here. While I still think the melatonin is too high, I got some solid sleep out of SleepBoost and would recommend it to many.

While it may not be for the hardcore people who love products like Noxitropin(my all-time favorite), or Mass HGH from LeCheek, I'd recommend it for someone who wants to get better sleep on a regular basis.

Well worth the $20.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Relaxation
    • Deep Sleep
    • All Natural
    • Prop Blend

(Thanks to Competitive Edge Labs for sending it out!)
    At the tender age of 27, my life has been pretty hectic for the past year. My energy levels feel like they have been taken away from me due to my long commute(160 miles daily), girlfriend to entertain, late night gym sessions, cooking, etc.

Usually, I wouldn't consider many test boosting supplements because I feel a lot of them aren't worth the money, yet for some reason, M-Test caught my eye. The profile looked well dosed, and I thought it may help with overall drive and anxiety levels.

The one ingredient I was looking forward to was the KSM-66. Ashwaganda is well known for its ability to reduce anxiety levels. I'm a big fan of herbs that reduce cortisol levels, and while I like Holy Basil, I felt it was time to try a product with ashwaganda in it. I also like the stinging nettle in M-Test. Stinging nettle and DHT levels/prostate health... just look it up.

Along with those 2, you find some tongkat ali, boron, shilajit, mucuna(good!), and also something I have never heard of called Fadogia. Never heard of the last one, so I can't comment on it tbh. I like the mucuna, as I have had success with it in the past.

A big plus is that there are no prop blends, and everything is well dosed. Respect!

Taste/Mixability/Dosing(8/10)

3 pills, twice a day. I personally have no problem taking pills, years of Animal Pak along with various other supplements are now just part of my daily routine. Some may not be as forgiving. They are easy to swallow caps, but I know plenty of people who have problems swallowing chewable aspirin pills, so be warned.

Effectiveness:(8/10)

Off the bat, the first thing I noticed was the reduced anxiety. My caffeine intake is very high, which usually drives my anxiety up. While on M-Test, I had a noticeable reduction in overall anxiety and stress.

I may have noticed an increased drive to lift as well. Can't give M-test all of the credit, but I'm sure it had a bit to do with it. Got more done at work, kept my apartment cleaner, and had no problem staying up late to make sure I had healthy meals cooked.

I didn't notice much in terms of libido, but I don't have much of a problem there as it is, so I won't comment on it.

Overall, if you want a real testosterone boost, look for something else, but if you just want to feel better overall, this may do it.

Value:(7.8/10)

While prices vary, I found M-test for around $30 on sale. This may be worth a try, especially for our older members. Personally, I don't think I would buy this myself, but I'm sure there are people on here that would benefit from this.

Conclusion(8/10)

While this may not be a product for me overall, I would recommend it for some simply due to the solid dosing of some ingredients, good choices of herbs, ability to reduce anxiety and cortisol levels, and prostate health from the stinging nettle. Some younger guys may want to avoid this however.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lower Anxiety Levels
    • Increased Drive
    • 6 Pills A Day

(Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!)
    I have to admit, after fat burners, pump products are usually my favorite supplements. Who doesn't like going to the gym and getting an awesome pump? While They are by no means necessary, I consider them a great add-on if you like going to the gym for some extra fun on arm-day. At first glance, Serum had some solid ingredients, but when I saw the Epicatechin, an ingredient that stands well on its own, I got my slimy fingers on it.

The profile is straight forward, and pretty well dosed. A lot of people might want to see 1 gram of agmatine in a pump product, but I usually find 500mg to be enough. Hydromax is another solid ingredient and it's great to see more companies using it. I'm still on the fence with the Nitrosigine.

The part that intrigued me was the epicatechin, a well known anti-oxidant found in green tea. I've used this ingredient before and had good results from it in the endurance department, and adding it into a pump product is a great idea.

Longer workouts and a better pump? what could be more fun?

Taste:8/10- not bad for a grape flavor, which I usually avoid altogether. Was not hard to down on its own, I did however end up mixing it with my pre-workout concoctions

Dosing:10/10- 1 scoop pre-workout. doesn't really get any easier.

Mix:9/10- very few issues with this one. Barely any sediment.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)

Now overall, this was a solid product. However, the pumps I got from this were not as great as some other products I have used. I recently took Gaspari's Plasmajet and was able to compare this to it, and while Gaspari won in the pump department, Serum delivered in the endurance and performance department. Thank you Epicatechin.

I noticed my workouts being longer and pumps being noticeably increased. While the pumps were never painful like some other products I have used. I was satisfied overall. All it really needs is a nitrate ingredient or maybe some more agmatine, and I'd say it's a must try.

Value:(8/10)

At first I thought Serum was overpriced, however, after really lookin into it, with the addition of Epicat... I have to give this a solid rating. At around $35 a bottle, some might just go the other way, but since I feel like this is 2 products in one, it is priced pretty well.

Side Effects

Conclusion:(8.2/10)

If you are looking for skin-splitting pumps that become painful, this may or may not get the job done for you. However, if you want solid overall workouts, decent pumps, and a nice tasting pre-workout with no stims, this may be worth trying. It's def. a nice add-on to any pre-workout stack, that's for sure.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Solid Pumps