Chuntz

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online 2 years ago

Reviews by Chuntz

Overall
Thanks to Betancourt for sending it out!
  March 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • No Side Effects

Thank you to BETANCOURT for sending out their stimulant free fat burner, Lean Juice. I decided to take a break from stims so this was a product I supplemented into my diet to continue in the fat loss process. This is my first product from this company, so I was not sure what to expect.

First off, their ingredient profile is fully disclosed. This is stimulant free, so it won't' be loaded with your caffeine anhydrous or yohimbe.

Garcinia cambogia 500ng - aids in reduction of fat storing enzymes
Rhodiola Rosea 500mg - reduces fatigue/in...

Garcinia cambogia 500ng - aids in reduction of fat storing enzymes
Rhodiola Rosea 500mg - reduces fatigue/increase mood
Coleus forskohlii 250mg - boosts metabolism
Dandellion leaf powder 250mg - aids digestion
Olive extract 200mg - supports healthy metabolism
Pierostilbene 10mg - supports metabolic health
(These are all claims)

Taste: Pill form, so no taste. No excessive burping either.

Mixability: No digestive issues while on this. Seemed to mix well with water, no problems.

Dosing: The bottle calls for 3 pills once per day on an empty stomach. Upon waking up, I took 3 pills with a tall glass of water.

Overall, I'm still trying to figure out how much of an effect this product truly had on me. While taking Lean Juice, I did not experience anything different throughout the day, or during a typical workout. On previous stim free fat burners, I've sweated like a pig. With Lean Juice, there was no increased perspiration, which was a bit of a downer. That, in my opinion, is how you can really tell if it's working or not. When it comes to fat loss or leaning up, there was arguably no difference form start to finish of this bottle. My waist was the same, which is where most of my stubborn fat is. No leaner attributes in my chest, arms, legs, etc. Nor did I feel any curb in my appetite. Upon finishing this, I cam down with the flu. I lost more wait in 2 days from the flu than I did on this for a month...

You can pick this up for $27 on Amazon for 30 servings.

Side Effects

No side effects to note.

Conclusion

So my first product from Betancourt was a miss. I understand it was stimulant free, but I still should have seen some sort of positive effect from it, which I did not. They claim to help physique enhancement without excessive stimulation, but that was not the case for me. I look somewhere else for a product in this department. Maybe beneficial for a beginner, not for me.

Overall
Overall
5.5
3.0
Thanks to Barndad Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 3, 2018

Thank you to Barndad Nutrition (get it, barn dad..chicken and egg protein..no?) for hooking it up here on SR with their Real Clean, Chicken and Eggs Whites Protein. I must admit, this is my first protein like this, which is why I had to dive in and give it a shot. I received the orange smoothie flavor.

For starters, this product claims to be "real clean". Lets see some of these ingredients.

First, we have their trademarked Chikpro chicken protein hydrolysate and Primera Instant Egg Whites at 21g of protein. Hydrolysate is a cleaner protein which is digested quicker post workout within the body. These two ingredients combined make up the 21g of protein. It is naturally flavored, along with some stevia.

What does this ingredient profile not include? Listed right on the bottle, there is NO dairy, msg, acesulfame-k, artificial colors, antibiotics (big in my opinion), artificial sweeteners/flavors, sucralose, aspartame or hormones. Pretty clean indeed.

Taste: As mentioned above, I had the orange smoothie flavor. I only mixed this with water in a shaker bottle. It had a thick gritty texture to it. Some shakes tasted better than others, but some tasted terrible. I felt the consistency was not there. Even the better tasting shakes weren't that great though. I wish I had made one in the blender with ice, maybe that would have tasted better.

Mixability: Mixed well in water in a hand shaker, but had a gritty texture. I feel that was an issue regardless.

Dosing: I dosed this in the morning with my breakfast, along as post-workout. I preferred taking it in the morning opposed to post-workout.

As mentioned above, I took this every morning and post-workout on lifting days. On the lower side for protein than what I'm used to, but it allowed me to reach my daily intake, so that's a plus. Experienced no digestive issues will taking this. This is just a clean and natural protein source. Honestly, I would rather just eat chicken and eggs than a protein powder made from them.

One bottle of this (30 servings) will cost you $65, before shipping. Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass form me. I have nothing else to say for this section.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

Overall, you're getting a clean protein source. But, why not just eat a regular meal? I'd rather get all the chicken and eggs calories/macros from an actual meal rather than the protein powder. I do supplement my protein, as do many individuals, but for $65 of chicken and egg whites, just go to your local grocery store and pick it up fresh, and for much cheaper I might add. Unless you're about that super clean life, than spend away on this protein.

March 3, 2018

Cons:

Thanks again to International Protein for hooking up the TROOPs and participating here on SR. This was my fourth product of theirs (third protein). Being I have had their Iso-cuts and Amino-charged WPI, so in my conclusion I will offer my opinion on which I would be more likely to buy again. So, what did Superior Whey have to offer?..

WIth this being a protein supplement, sometimes our eyes go right towards that on the nutrition label, so lets check that and the macros out first.
P - 31g
C - 3g
F - 3g

Simple macros, just over 30g of pr...

P - 31g
C - 3g
F - 3g

Simple macros, just over 30g of protein per serving. Personally I try and hover around the 30g range for a shake (at least 28+ for a serving). Along with the macros, we have plethora of aminos. To touch on a few, L-Isoleucine 1736mg, L-Leucine 3296mg, and L-Valine 1786mg. These are the aminos you find in your basic 3:1:1 for amino products. These will aid in recovery.

Taste: I received the strawberry flavor. Not terrible, but definitely the least exciting strawberry protein I've ever ingested. It was light, but even in less water, the flavor wasn't there. Also had a few pink/red pieces floating in it.

Mixability: Mixed well in a blender bottle. Slight foaming, even if you let it sit.

Dosing: This was dosed at 1 scoop post-workout in water. Maybe it would have tasted better in milk, but I don't drink milk.

Proteins, the hardest effectiveness to judge. Did I receive the protein I desired post-workout? Yes. Did I have any digestive issues while taking this product? No. Were the ingredients macro friendly and not crazy prop blends? Yes.

I take protein to aid my muscles in recovery and growth. It is not solely done with a supplemental product, but simply used to aid in the process. Superior whey aided me in reaching what I was aiming for.

This is where International protein takes a steep dive with all of their products. Currently, this 2lb bag can be found online for $52 on Amazon (free shipping if you have Prime). This was the cheapest I found it, which makes me veer away from it.

Side Effects

No side effects to note.

Conclusion

Alright. Overall, not a bad ingredient profile. However, the taste and price make me not want give Superior Whey a second chance. I did mention above I have tried three of their whey products though, all reviews are available on my profile. My top pick, if I were to purchase one, would be the WPI Whey. For some reason, this one is MUCH cheaper online I have found. It comes loaded with aminos too, which help you recover. I feel you get the most bang with you buck with this protein, which is why I would give WPI a purchase. Prices fluctuate online, yes, but it is currently $35 on amazon with FREE SHIPPING! If you want to try any of their proteins, I highly suggest this is the one you shoot for!

5.5
  February 25, 2018

• Easy Digestion
  • Awkward Scoop
  • Little Effects On Fat Burning
  • No Thermo Effect
  • Clumps

First off, apologies for the delayed review. I got slammed with the flu. Thanks to International Protein for sending this out and understanding why this review was delayed. I received the Choco-latte flavor of Iso-Cuts.

Alright, lets start with the protein aspect first. This is loaded with 32g of whey protein isolate. WPI is quick digesting and optimal to take post workout. Along with that, in this product there is only 0.5g of fat and 2g of carbs. Isolate is high quality and a go to for people who are cutting.

Now, on to the thermo ...

Now, on to the thermo aspects of this product. There are 636mg of Garcinia Cambogia (HCA), which is supposed to decrease your appetite and reduce the storage of carbs within your body. Green tea extract at 109mg aids in boosting your metabolism. Then we have 30mg of green coffee extract. Aside from that, a long list of aminos round out the rest of this ingrediant profile.

Taste: Again, I received the choco-latte flavor. Based off the name I expected it to taste chocolatey with a hint of coffee possibly. Overall it tasted like a "different" kind of chocolate. It wasn't terrible, basically just chocolate with a hint of something out. I'd just take out the latte components and stick to strictly chocolate, just a suggestion.

Mixability: I mixed this solely in water with a blender bottle. It was hit or miss. some days it was smooth, while other days it was slightly clumpy. Not really sure why but I downed it anyway.

Dosing: I dosed this at one serving post workout. I mean, it's whey isolate, the best time to take it.

Oh boy, the effectiveness of a protein, one of the most difficult areas to write about. I'm going to break this up into two categories, protein and thermo effect. First, the protein aspect. Being that it's an iso and it was consumed directly after workouts. No digestive issues whatsoever and it aided in feeding my muscles and replenishing me post workout. As far as the thermo goes, the effects were non-exsistent. Maybe someone who is sensitive to caffeine may have seen them, but not me. Nor did I notice an leaning effects throughout my time consuming this.

You can pick this up for $60 at 22 servings per bag. That's gonna be a hard pass from me, even if they thermo aspects were noticeable, I still wouldn't drop this money on such a product.

Side Effects

No side effects to note.

Conclusion

There isn't a chance I would pick this up. The thermo effect was not there and for $60, it's not worth it in my eyes, not even as an isolate. If I was in the market for a whey isolate and a thermo, I could pickup a stack for cheaper than $60. I think International Protein should do away with the thermo aspect and focus solely on a whey protein isolate product, I feel they would do much better with that, rather than this.

January 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced Muscle Soreness
  • Recovery
  • PeptoPro

First off, thanks again to International Protein for sending out their Amino Recovery to the Troops! This is my second product review for this company. Amino Recovery was a little different form what I've had in the past when looking at its ingredients, but I enjoyed it! Interested in what it was? Scroll on down and dive into this review!

The main ingredient that stood out to me was without a doubt the 8g of their PeptoPro hydrolyzed casein. What?! Casein in an amino product? Seriously, never before have I seen this, but never mind an extra little something in there. It's only 8g, which isn't a substantial amount, but will still aid in recovery, a nice little one-two punch with the BCAAs and 3g of glutamine. The three big aminos are L-Leucine (954mg), L-Isoleucin (477mg), and L-Valine (550mg).

Taste: I received the lemonade flavor. Have you ever had a lemon head candy? I literally felt like I had one in my mouth every time I drank this, incredible taste! Not too sweet at all, loved sipping on it during workouts.

Mixability: Mixed well. No clumps, residue or foaming. Digested well.

Dosing: I dosed this at 1 scoop during workouts as an intraworkout. On non-workout days I dumped a scoop in my jug and sipped it throughout the day. Delicious either way.

This product did what is was supposed to do, aid in my daily recovery and propel me during workouts. I've been doing more running than lifting as of late. During runs I would typically get burned out, depending what I was doing. By no means is this a miracle drink, but it helped in keeping me hydrated and replenished during my three weekly runs. Most likely due to a combination of the casein and aminos. With my 2-3 lifts per week, I never felt sluggish or over the top soreness in the days to follow.

You can pick this up for $39.99 on their website. Pricey, I know. Comes out to approximately 30 servings at around $1.34 per serving.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

Did I enjoy this incredible lemon head flavored drink? Hell yeah I did! Am I going to dish out $40 a month for it? Hard pass on my part. The effect was there, it's just too pricey for me. Still love the company though!

December 29, 2017

• Easily Digested
  • Excellent Ingredient Profile
  • Awkward Scoop

Oh boo, another protein review. Guess again fellas and lady fellas! This protein has come to us straight from Australia! G'day mate, thanks for the protein, International Protein! Always down to try new protein, as most are. Let's see what this had to offer us from the land down under!

Ingredient profile is pretty simple. We have an whey protein isolate and whey peptides totaling 35g of protein. Only 35g of protein, oh it must be loaded with carbs and sugar. Wrong. This protein yields only 1g of carbs and 1g of sugar. Along with these incredible macros, it is loaded with aminos, hence why it's called Amino Charged WPI. In there you will find the fan favorites of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine which you typically find in 3:1:1 BCAA products. So you're double dipping with protein and aminos here, pretty sweet.

Taste: I received the chocolate flavor. Pretty standard. Didn't exceed my expectations, but met them. It's chocolate, pretty hard to screw up.

Mixability: Mixed well in a blender bottle with water, didn't even need to use the wire whisk ball. One day I was in a rush and mixed it in a plastic cup with a spoon, even after settling it was a little clumpy with residue on the side of the cup. Not a huge deal, I still drank it, then just scooped out the small clumps and ate them. This protein was amino charged as well. I did notice there were always a few white specks on the side of the shaker, which I can only imagine are from the amino component of the protein and not the whey itself. Add a splash of water to your cup, swish it around and you're good to go.

Dosing: I dosed at 1 scoop post workout either straight up or in a blender with half a banana in it. On non-workout days I had a scoop mixed with water as a mid morning snack.

Protein are hard to comment effectiveness wise sometimes. First off, no digestive issues here. Secondly, it did what it was supposed to do, feed my muscles post workout or as a snack at some point in the day. I accredit my lack of soreness to the aminos in WPI, along with a BCAA as an intra-workout. Stacked together I received everything I needed to. Taking one bag of protein doesn't make you ripped, facts. It aided me in reaching my everyday goals, so it's good in my book.

Value, oh boy. For a 2lb bag of strawberry on Amazon, its $50.46, outrageous. However, you can pickup the banana flavor of Amazon for $12.99 (+3.99 shipping not eligible for Prime). I understand independent seller can be on Amazon, but com'on. Clearly I'm buying banana.

Side Effects

No side effects to note.

Conclusion

This was a solid product with an excellent ingredient profile. Definitely interested in another 2lb of this, preferably the $12.99 bag off of Amazon, now way I'm paying $50 for strawberry, let's be reasonable here. You get whey and an amino all in one. You're cutting costs and still getting everything you need, what could be better?!

Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  December 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Trimmed Waistline
  • Good For Beginners
  • Medicore Fat Burner

First off, I would just like to thank Platinum Labs for sending out their OptiBurn Amped, which is a thermogenic product used to target fat loss. So if you're stim or caffeine sensitive, this may not be for you. If you're a caffeine junkie and love a lot of stims in your thermo, this isn't for you either. However it was effective in some areas, depending on what you're looking for.

Ingrediants are straight forward, no prop blends, which I was happy about. This contains 500mg Acetyl-LCarnitine, 300mg of lotus leaf, 250g of caffeine anhydrous, 200mg of dandelion root, 50g of Higenamine, and 30g of Syephrine. Lets go through some of them.

500mg Acetyl-LCarnitine - aids in producing energy and increasing mental awareness
300mg Lotus Leaf - supposedly aids digestion (which may aid in fat loss?)
250 caffeine anhydrous - stimulant to aid in weight loss, common ingredient in fat burners
200mg dandelion root - multiple uses, increases urine production, acts as laxative to increase bowel movements, and a digestive tonic. Again, it's probably in this formula for the digestive proponent.

Taste: These came in capsules, not even the slightest taste. A number of thermos I've taken can sometimes be tasted after a burp, which never occurred while taking OptiBurn.

Mixability: No digestive issues.

Dosing: The directions state to dose this at 2 pills upon waking up before your first meal, which is how it was taken. I immediately started out with 2 pills, I've been through enough products to know what I'm sensitive too. Never did I add a 3rd pill. There were actually a decent amount of noted side effects on the bottle, which will be described below.

Overall I wasn't praising this product, but I wasn't just shutting it down either. The first few workouts on this I was sweating like a pig, but that didn't even last a full week. At first I was literally dripping wet, but after that it was like any other day. I prefer a thermo that raises body temperature during workouts. There was no significant increase in energy, but I wasn't dragging either, nor did I experience any mood enhancing effects that the bottle claims to provide. The area I noticed a significant difference were my hips/V area. Just by looking in the mirror you could see a difference, especially in the mornings upon waking up. That's a plus in my eyes, but honestly the only one I can think of. I think this would be a solid thermo for a beginner, not someone who has been around the block a few times.

At the moment the cheapest I could find this was on LuckyVitamin.com for $35.54 ($1.18 per serving). Not overwhelming, but it depends what you're looking for/willing to spend on something that works/doesn't work.

Side Effects

Personally, I did not experience and side effects while on this product. However, I am going to list some that were mentioned on the bottle, just because they caught my eye as opposed to past products.

Do not take if/can cause
- you have high blood pressure (that's a given)
- heart/liver/kidney/thyroid/psychiatric disorder(s)
- being treated for seizure disorder
- anxiety/depression (thermos can cause anxiety, especially if on them or too long)

There are side effects with taking Tylenol, but I just wanted to include this being it was listed under the suggested use directions on the bottle.

Conclusion

After going through I bottle of this, I would not pick it up again. Preferably I like a little extra kick in my thermos, this just didn't do it for me. I did enjoy the trim it provided around my waistline, but not enough to buy a bottle. This may be effective for others though who aren't used to taking stims as a beginner fat burner.

Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  December 27, 2017

Huge shout out to Olympus Labs for participating here on SR! BCAAs are a staple in my stack and I'm always willing to try new ones out, especially from companies I'm not too familiar with. ENDUR3 caught me eye and I was sent the Dragon Mist flavor. What is Dragon Mist was my first reaction, but DAMN was is slammin!

Ingredients we covered extensively in other reviews so I won't be too redundant here. Overall I was found of the BCAA Blend of 4:1:1, opposed to the typical 2:1:1 most companies use, which is the standard. So if you're unfamiliar with the ratio, it's L-Lleucine, L-Valine, and L-Isolecuine. They also throw in 2g of Velositol (regulates metabolism and insuline), 2g of Glutamine (aids in recovery), and 1g of L-Taurine (helps to reduce cramps). Lastly, the electrolyte matrix to help boost you through your workouts.

Taste: I have having a hard time coming up with a flavor I would compare it too. It would definitely be called "Blue _____" (insert something on blank line). Basically there is some kind of blue something going on in there. After scrolling through some other reviews, Wade419 simply described it as "Blue", which is strange, I know, but oh so accurate. I wouldn't say blue raspberry, it's not that sweet. Possibly a mix of blue cherry/raspberry diluted in a bit of water. Not watery, but not super sweet. If you're not sold on the taste, you will be now. I'd pick this flavor up again in a heartbeat, that good.

Mixability: Mixed well. No complaints in this department, not even a little residue at the bottom of the shaker.

Dosing: I dosed this at 1 scoop per day. Workout days as an intra-workout, non-workout days a dropped a scoop into my 3L jug and sipped on it throughout the day.

As mentioned above, I used this as an intra or daily drink. I preferred taking it as an intra. Felt it kept me hydrated well and less cramps during cardio sessions. As a BCAA it did it's job. Shout out to the electrolytes! While taking this I didn't have any sluggish days at the gym, even the week when I was sick and on antibiotics, which can sometimes cause side effects and lead to crap workouts. Now that I'm off it I do notice a bit of a difference, nothing to drastic though. Currently on a different BCAA with less in it than ENDUR3. This was an excellent stable to my stack though.

Currently on A1supplemets.com, they have a BOGO deal going at $40.00. So two 30 serving tubs for $40 (or $20 a tub and $0.66 per serving). I wouldn't pay $40 for just one and call it a day, thats too pricey of an amino for me in all honesty. I'd spring for a BOGO though, no doubt.

Side Effects

None to note.

Conclusion

Dragon Mist was a pleasant experience. My favorite aspect was that it helped propel me through my workouts be keeping me hydrated and replenishing my electrolytes. BCAAs are a necessity in my opinion. Hopefully this BOGO lasts long because I'm all stocked up on aminos at the moment, but 60 servings for $40 is a steal in my opinion!

Overall
Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  November 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Sweat
  • Reasonably Priced
  • Raspberry Burps

Huge shout out to Dymatize Nutrition for sending out their fat burner, Dyma-Burn Xtreme to us TROOPs. I've had multiple experiences with fat burners throughout the years, so why not try to add another one to my arsenal. Lets dive in and see what Dymatize had to offer.

This product comes to us with three main blends, XanaTHIN-blend, EPX 200, and CapasaTONE blend. All three blends are trademarked. XanaThin is where you are going to find your caffeine anhydrous, guerna seed, and yerba mate at 430mg. Caffeine is a stable in most fat burners. Guerna seed is used as a stimulate, for weightloss, and to increase athletic performance. Yerba Mate contains caffeine and also acts as a stimulate. The other blend I would like to focus on is CapasaTONE, which is raspberry keytones and capsinoids from cayenne. Raspberry keytones are said to affect adiponectin, a hormone in the body that helps aid in increasing the rate at which the body burns fat. Take that with a grain of salt though, there still isn't enough research on it in my opinion. Cayenne is said to help with burning fat as well. These are the most notable ingredients I found for this product.

Taste: This came in pill form, so there was no actual taste. However, Dyma-Burn Xtreme does contain raspberry keytones. I did experience the slight taste of berry when I burped after taking the product. This was after my morning dose on an empty stomach and only lasted for a few minutes. Honestly though, it wasn't unpleasant.

Mixability: Never caused any stomach or bowel issues. Mixed well with my water in the morning.

Dosing: I followed the recommended dosage on the bottle, which calls for 2 pills with food. I took 2 pills on an empty stomach and would have my first meal about 20-30 minutes after consumption. The bottle said not to go over the recommended dosage in a 24hr span, so I never bumped up to anything over 2 pills in the morning. I'm not sure taking 1 pill in the afternoon 6-8hrs later would have made much of a difference anyway.

Day 1 taking supplementing this into my diet I weighed in at 252lbs (high for me). I took this for 2 months, for this was a 60 serving bottle, never missed a day of dosing, and finished at a weight of 240-242lbs depending on the morning. Regardless, there was a clear decrease in weight. While on this I increased my cardio from 1 day a week to 3-4 and decreased my lifting to 2, mainly because I'm dealing with a shoulder injury and need to take it light. With the increased cardio, cleaning up my calories a bit, and Dyma-Burn Xtreme, I experienced noticeable results. I've taken numerous fat burners in previous years, they don't work unless you do. So don't think this is just going to help you lose 10lbs, because it won't. You need to put in the work yourself and make adequate changes to your daily routine. Lastly, I just want to note that I sweat like a pig on this, literally dripping. Towards the last 2 weeks on this, I felt that my perspiration decreased, but still saw noticeable results.

This is available for $20.99 plus $3.95 for shipping AllStarHealth.com, but I'd just scoop it off of Amazon for $25.99 and free shipping, if you're a Prime member. Also, this bottle only comes online in 120ct, not 60ct.

Side Effects

Raspberry burps. Absolutely no feeling of a racing heart of anxiety, which some fat burners tend to cause depending on the caffeine and other ingredients.

Conclusion

Overall I enjoyed taking this over the course of 2 months. Supplementing this into my diet, along with increasing cardio and changing a few things up, it delivered the results I was looking for. For roughly $25 for 120 capsules, I think this is a steal at 2 capsules a day. I would even be more inclined to increase to 1 pill in the afternoon based on this price.

Overall
Thanks to VMI SportsĀ® for sending it out!
  October 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Taste
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Endurance

As always, huge shout out to VMI Sports for sending out their Aminogex Ultra! Always up for a new amino product, and I've had other supplements from VMI in the past. Originally I requested the sweet tea flavor but received tropical mango. I was a little apprehensive at first, but honestly I was impressed with the flavor.

Ingredient profile is better basic, Aminogex follows the standard 2:1:1 BCAA ratio at 7g per scoop. Also included is 1.25g betaine. This is used for endurance according to my knowledge. It's your standard BCAA product, not too much to discuss here. There are a few dyes included, so just be mindful if you are not a fan.

Taste: So as I mentioned, I recieved tropical mango. WOW. I enjoy eating mango, and this was it in liquid form. Taste was spot on. Not overpowering in any way. My next statement doesn't have to do with the taste, but if you use a clear glass/shaker, it looks like you're carrying around a bottle of pee due to its color. That was my only issue, people staring at me in the gym.

Mixability: No issues here. Mixed well. Hardly any foaming. No residue at the bottom of the glass after consumption.

Dosing: I dosed this at 1 scoop during workouts (3-5 a week depending), and 1/2 a scoop in my daily jug just to aid in recovery.

I'm doing a lot more cardio and legs than usual due to an upper body injury. So all my workouts incorporate my legs throughout the week. Taking Aminogex has significantly aided in reducing my DOMs. As stated, I consumed this during workouts and on off days, so it was clearly beneficial. Legs were lifted 2x per week and 3 cardio sessions on top of that on a typical week. I felt it helped most during runs/cardio and aided in my endurance and hydration. For a BCAA product, it did what it was supposed to do.

You can pick this up on allstarhealth.com for 23.99 (shipping not included). I owuld head over to Amazon where you'll pay $26.99 but shipping will be covered if you're a prime member. If you're not, you should look into it. So $24 for 30 servings is $0.80 per serving.

Side Effects

No side effects, except it kinda look like you're drinking urine.

Conclusion

All in all I would pick this up again, but would love to pickup the sweet tea flavor. I felt my DOMs were reduced, endurance during cardio was increased, and it had a fantastic taste. Basic ratio, nothing flashy, a solid product.