Chapa

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+30)
  • Was an active member for 3 years, but hasn't been online since April, 2015
  • Member has only posted 5 reviews

Reviews by Chapa

May 29, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Taste Great
  • Good Meal Replacement
  • Potentially Builds Muscle
  • More Per Box
This review is based on a weight loss diet Ive been and using these a a meal replacement. I understand that ultimately weight loss is based on calorie deficit.

Taste=10. I you love chocolate this is like a candy bar replacement, not exaggerating! There is also Peanut butter and Chocolate mint.

Effectiveness=8. Been using as a meal replacement for breakfast, mid lunch, and about 2 hours after dinner. To me they are filling, mostly because they are not you typical small sized bar. I started out at 254lbs in late Feb. and as of May 27 Im at 215.8. I used zero fat burners, and no other weight loss pills. My diet was simply High protein, low carb, and of course portion control.

Cost=9. 3.68 a box for 5 at Wally World! Cant beat it in my opinion!

Basic profile=9... Calories=200, protein=21g, carbs= 16g

Side effects= 10. Had none other than wishing to more haha

Overall, highly recommended, great taste, cost effective, I cant wiat to start lifting again while still having these in my regiment with obviously more caloric and protein intake this summer!

November 26, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • You Feel Stronger
  • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
  • Easy To Take In Pill Form
  • Lean Mass
  • Very Affordable
  • Kept Gains
  • Cotton Mouth If You Dont Drink Enough Water
  • Smell/taste Funky
This review is a few months passed due. I took the 240 count bottle through out the summer and I was quite impressed with it!

Effectiveness(8)- This was a pretty good form of creatine. I felt after the first week its effects as far as being able to push out an extra rep or two, especially on bench, which is a weak point for me. I felt also like I have kept most of my strength gains and if anything only gotten stronger since( I haven't taken creatine of any form since August, not intentionally just money things have come up in the past few months, you know how it is ha!).

Side effects(...

Side effects(6)- everything was great! No water retention, nothing really strange at all until the last couple weeks when I notice my stomach was becoming more upset, then eventually I was running to the restroom more often. Not sure why , but once I was done with this it stopped pretty quickly. If it was't for that it would have been a 10! Finally I noticed I would get cotton mouth a little bit and dry lips, but it wasnt too bothersome, just thought I'd point that out. Fixed that with more water intake.

Dosage(10)- No loading, 3 pills at night on non training days, and on training days it was 3 45mins pre then 3 pills post.

Overall(8)- This was a good product. Other than the one negative side effect I really did like it. I felt stronger while on it, saw numbers go up nicely, and it was pretty affordable through Allstarhealth.com (240 count for I believe 19.99 at the time).

July 24, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Small Scoops
  • Ok Pump
  • Ok Value
  • Funny Taste
  • Messy Bottle Container
  • Bottle Is 1/4 Of The Way Full
This is just your basic 3000 mg per scoop aakg product. I would take in pre-workout mixed with a scoop of Xtend.

Dosage(10)- very easy! Not hard mess up one even scoop haha!

Taste(5)- If you take it with just plain water Id down it shot style! Taste almost metallic you can say. However I mixed with Xtend sour lemon-lime and couldnt taste it at all, so it's easy to mask

Value(5)- Bought at Vitamin Shoppe for 14.99 exactly. However I did not feel I got 30 servings worth.

Container(5) Messy container when you open it and the scoop was covered in possibly a servings worth of powder...

Dosage(10)- very easy! Not hard mess up one even scoop haha!

Container(5) Messy container when you open it and the scoop was covered in possibly a servings worth of powder!

Effectiveness(7)- Honestly hard to tell by itself because I took it with Xtend which has 1000mg of citrulline malate in it and along with that I was also running 2 scoops of Xtend intra. That little stack however did provide a good pump, just cant tell if it was more AAKG or Xtend.

July 23, 2012

• Fast Recovery
  • Premium Bcaa
  • B Vitamins
  • Citrulline Malate
Xtend was the first BCAA product I have tried and I have to I was impressed with what it could do! Gatorade without the sugar , but with BCAA's is what I describe it as!

Effectiveness (9): This product really helped with my overall endurance and recovery not only in the gym, but it also proved helpful after mowing the yard in this Texas heat! I felt replenished and ready for more during my workouts.

Taste (10): This really impressed me! The sour lemon lime is honestly comparable to lemon lime gatorade.

Dosage (10): 10 because heck BCAA's are versatile really. This is the area i experimented most with to see just how effective it could be and at the end I found that 1 scoop pre, 2 scoop intra, and 1 scoop worked best. At first I did just 1 scoop intra, the next 2 scoops, then 3 the next.

Value (7): If your only doing one a workout its pretty good. I want to say I payed around 18 bucks for the 30 serving tub at allstarhealth.com. Only problem though is when you start to multi-dose is goes by way quicker than expected. Basically I dosed 4 scoops total a workout like I preferred at the end, it would last roughly 7 full workouts with the 8th workout dosed at only 2 scoops.

Overall (8); I would definitely purchase this product again. It wasn't until I ran that I realized how much it really did help with endurance and recovery. This past week without it was rough especially on shoulders/leg day which is brutal haha!

May 9, 2012

• No Sides
  • Taste
  • No 5lb Tub
  • Price
  • Multiple Refills For All Content
First review time!! This product for me actually was not bad at all. Zero side effects, saw lean gains after one tub and I have gone through 3. I took this along with there super NOS Blast product and thought it went well!

Taste: (8/10) I had the Vanilla Creme and to me it was pretty good even with water. Didnt try the chocolate because I am not much into that but Im sure if thats what you like itll do to.

Side Effects: (10/10) Like I said before ZERO. No bathroom runs, no after taste, but then again I have a good stomach and Im not sensitive to a lot of things.

Effectiveness: (8...

Effectiveness: (8/10) I did see noticeable changes all around in my chest, tri's, bi's, back, shoulders, and even legs. Not saying Im Hulk by any means but it worked well with me and I took 3 tubs of it. Being that its the only protein I have tried I decided to branch out and try ON 100% whey standard to compare too.

Cost (6/10) Its so so. I paid 21 and some change for it at Wal Mart and I thought It wasnt bad at all until I really started doing research on other proteins and there values ( price per serving).

Mixability: (7/10) Mixed ok, you just have to shake the bottle like crazy for 15 seconds. Biggest down fall is you have refill your shaker half way and shake some more about 2-4 times to get ALL the contents out ( That cold just be psychological on my part haha)

Overall I give an 8! Not as bad as some people say it is. Perfect first time protein for anyone in my opinion. Will by again depending on how the 100% gold standard trial goes.