CamelE

• Great Results
  • Extreme Focus
  • Increased Muscle Endurance
  • Improvements In The Gym
    I just finished up my 2nd container of this product, and I love this stuff.

I first received a few samples of this stuff with some orders while I had been currently using my typical, but very effective pre-workout combo of Jack3d + Nitrox II.

I just finished up my 2nd container of this product, and I love this stuff.

On the first day I took it, I simply substituted it with Jack3d and took it with 2 Nitrox II softgels about 45 minutes before my workout. I remember it clearly: I was sitting in a public speaking class and my right knee was like a jackhammer. It was that same pre-workout euphoria like taking one for the first time. My arm pits starting sweating through my shirt. To put simply, I had never been that ready for a workout.

What surprised me the most was it's what I call a "Jack3d knockoff", meaning it is comprised of the same basic ingredients such as:
    L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate
    Beta-Alanine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Caffeine
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine

And the list goes on, but this does have a few more ingredients than simple-Jack (Tropic Thunder reference). However, none of these ingredients are fillers.

TASTE (10) - Not that it's a huge deal, but to some, stomaching the product to begin with matters. And this stuff is amazing. I've tried both the Lemon Lime and Fruit Punch, and both are delicious. I've always had a soft spot for Lemon Lime, it honestly tastes so good I get a little sad when I finish drinking it.

ENERGY (9): 1.M.R. scores some major points here. From currently taking Jack3d one day to the next trying this, there was a HUGE difference in how much energy I felt I had. I'm pretty naive when it comes to lifting, as I over-train. Sometimes I've lifted for 3 hours straight. Do I care? No. I'd rather be in the gym than watching TV. At the end of my workouts, muscular-strength is pretty depleted, but my alertness and energy are still super high.

PUMPS: It's hard to give this a score since I take with Nitrox II, but they are just as good as the pumps with Jack3d--mainly due to the Nitrox II.

STRENGTH (9) - Ok, this partly has to do with the increased energy, but my strength has increased a good amount since taking this.
    Barbell Curls: 95lb (8) → 105lb (6)
    Weighted Chins: 45lb (12) → 90lb (7)
    Barbell Rows: 195lb (10) → 245lb (6)
    Dips: (24) → +45lb (15)

VALUE (8) - I find this product to be reasonably affordable. I get it for about $32 for 84 servings or 28 full scoops. BodyBuilding.com has free samples of this product if you're interested.

TOLERANCE - This could be a problem for some. To begin with, they advertise "1 scoop = 3 scoops of leading competition". In short, it's concentrated similar to Jack3d, except the 3 scoops of Jack3d is the size of 1 scoop of 1.M.R. Don't worry if you don't understand.

Basically, 1 serving size is 1/3 scoop with the max being 1 scoop. I take 1 scoop which has 300mg of caffeine as I find this works best, but because I feel it's stronger, you will probably build a tolerance a lot faster than most, resulting in taking some time off stimulants.

SIDE EFFECTS - Whenever I take this, I usually have to use the little boy's room before my workout. Most pre-workouts I've taken always do this to me anyway. But in my opinion that's a good thing as I want all that poo out of me before I lift (no pun intended). This also did not upset my stomach at all.

I'm usually not one to jump from pre-workout to pre-workout, I like to find one that works and stick with it. But in this case, the change was necessary. 1.M.R. seemed to work so much better for me than Jack3d, which I had been through probably 6 or 7 tubs of.

This is how my current protocol is and I love it:

6:15pm - 1 scoop 1.M.R.
    2 Nitrox II softgels

6:50pm - 7.5mg Yohimbine HCL

6:55pm - 5g Modern BCAA

7:00pm - Workout (10g Modern BCAA)

8:50pm - 7.5mg Yohimbine HCL

9:00pm - Cardio

I've been having amazing results with this combination of products in terms of body composition-- fat loss, Muscle Gain, strength, everything. I will soon do a review of Yohimbine but it's not for the faint-hearted.

If you're still jumping around trying different pre-workouts and haven't found one that works for you yet, I highly recommend 1.M.R.

December 8, 2010

• Bad Amino Profile
    I snatched up a tub of this right when it came out, and although I'm a huge fan of Optimum, this doesn't make the cut.

It's supposed to be an essential amino acid product with the added effects of a pre-workout including caffeine, beta-alanine, citrulline, and arginine. Optimum advertises it as an anytime drink, for pre-workout, intra workout, post-workout, or just anytime you need some aminos or a little energy boost. Sounds awesome right?

Well, the problem is the first ingredient is Taurine. It's an essential amino acid product, and the first ingredient is Taurine (non-essential). Next in line is Glutamine. Again, non-essential, and if I wanted glutamine, I would supplement it. Then it's arginine. So, the 3 ingredients that make up the majority of "Essential Amino Energy" is 2 non-essential amino acids, and arginine for nitric oxide. I'm sorry, I just don't follow.

Finally after that, you get Leucine and then some other stuff.

It's 5g of the blend in a scoop. You're barely getting any amino acids to make it worthwhile (probably less than 1g per scoop), and to get enough to make it count, you would be really pushing it on the amount of caffeine you're in-taking as well as probably running out of scoops in less than 2 weeks.

Honestly, you're better off buying both a separate amino product like Xtend or my new favorite, Modern BCAA, and a pre-workout like Jack3d, 1.M.R. etc. Sorry Optimum, it just falls halfway between being amino product and an awesome pre-workout.

Taste (10) - Ok. This they got right. I had the Concord Grape, and it's good enough to drink with dinner. I mixed it with well over 20oz of water (twice the amount recommended) and I figured it would be extremely watered down. But to my surprise, it was almost too strong. It is spot on like Grape Kool-Aid. It also reminded me of Grape Airheads. Just a fair warning, if you get some powder on your fingers and decide to lick them, it's potent.

Mixability (9) - Really had no trouble throwing a scoop or 2 in a water bottle and shaking it up without any powder left undissolved.

Energy (5) - It really does very little in terms of pepping you up for a workout. In fact, the taste probably rejuvenated me more than the ingredients.

I would rather take a much stronger product pre-workout (Jack3d, 1.M.R.) than this; in addition, this would work well during a workout, but the problem is I don't want extra caffeine after my pre-workout.

This isn't an awful product by any means, it just doesn't have a place in my arsenal. Maybe someone with a low-stim tolerance could get use out of this as a morning wake up, pre-workout or while they exercise. But for me, there's just not enough aminos per serving and too much caffeine to drink it all the time.

September 9, 2010

• Mixes Well
    • Makes Great Shakes
    • Coffee Oatmeal
    • Vanilla Ice Cream
    There's so much I love about this product. I've gone through almost 10 of the 5lb tubs, and I've found this is my go-to Whey Protein.

Whey is probably the most supplemented product in anyone's diet, whether looking to Lean Out, drop body fat, build muscle, or just plain bulk up. There are so many different brands of Whey's out there, this is the one that seems to be the best-of-all-worlds. It is high quality, gets the job done, is the right price for what you pay for, and doesn't lack in the taste department.

Profile (9) - Although taste isn't my biggest concern, I'm more about fuelin...

Profile (9) - Although taste isn't my biggest concern, I'm more about fueling the body to get results than satisfying that bull*** appetite we have. With 120 calories per scoop, 1g of fat, 3 carbs, and 24g of protein, it's really hard to ask for a leaner protein choice without sacrificing for taste. It has a nice amino blend and contains Whey Ions, Concentrates, and Hydro Whey.

Value (9) - Although it's not Hydro Whey, which I feel is way over priced for being absorbed a little faster and having a better profile, it, under no circumstances has made this an out-of-date product. For the quality, the price is very easy on my wallet. Also, it's a very plain label--it's not bombarded with pictures or advertisement tricks, and look at how popular this product is.

Effectiveness (9) - This is pretty much an anytime protein--you can use it in the mornings, after workouts, mix it with oatmeal or other supplements for a recovery drink. Plain and simple, it helps with recovery and helps you meet protein requirements.

Mix-ability - No problems mixing it. Everything dissolves. Sometimes due to vigorous shaking, some foam appears but it's nothing I would take points away for.

Taste (?) - It really depends on what you like. I've had a few flavors and despise and others I love. Although not as good tasting as Syntha-6, but if it were, it probably wouldn't be as healthy either. Taste is kinda weak, but like I said, if it tasted any better--it's probably doing more harm than good.

Cake Batter - I wasn't sure whether to like it or hate it. It reminded me too much of the Vanilla Ice Cream, which I hate. The taste to me was like a Sugar Cookie. (7/10)

Caramel Toffee Fudge - At one point this was my favorite flavor. It's really hard to to describe, but basically a Heath bar that's a little strong on the Caramel Flavor. (8/10)

Chocolate Malt - My new favorite flavor. The only one I was willing to go through 10lbs in a row of without getting sick of. Reminds me so much of Whoppers, and it tastes great with anything you mix it with. (10/10)

Chocolate Mint - I'm a huge fan of chocolate mint, but not this. It's very weak tasting, both in the chocolate and mint. I really wish they could try to improve it. (6/10)

Coffee - Another favorite. Focusing on diet, of course Frappucinos and other High Fructose Syrup iced coffees had to go--so this is my savior. Mixing it in a blender with some ice and a little milk, and it's heaven. I've also found that this is the best if you mix it with HOT oatmeal--The coffee aroma just explodes and tastes amazing. (9/10)

Double Rich Chocolate - I would consider this your standard Chocolate. Would remind me of your typical Hershey's chocolate bar. Plain, but does the job. (8/10)

Vanilla Ice Cream - I only bought this because there was "25% more FREE". Should have been a sign to run. It tasted like neither Vanilla or Ice Cream, and this ruined any other Vanilla flavored protein for me. I hated every last scoop. (4/10)

Overall, this product manages to hit the target in the quality, effectiveness, and value departments, while getting taste in there as well, and also comes in a plethora of flavors for anyone. If fits the budget for most and does its job.

Definitely recommend Gold Standard 100% Whey to anyone looking for results and not taste!

September 5, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Awesome Pumps
      I'm so happy this product was finally added to be reviewed. I haven't done a review lately because there really hasn't been any new products I've added to my stack.

SciFit has done their job making their name known with products like Kre-Alkalyn 1500, Gluta-lyn, and Prota-Lyn, and this doesn't fall short.

Initially they made Nitrox, a simple product of just AKG, which I'm sure is still effective but I haven't tried. Nitrox II, however, is this with a few added ingredients.

Not only is it pH buffered AKG, it is paired with Citrulline Malate which have a synergistic effect, both increasing blood flow to the muscle increasing performance, ATP production, and amino acid delivery. It also includes L-Taurine, which is probably the most important amino 2nd only to glutamine and helps with cell volumizing. Nitrox II also includes ALA which is an extremely powerful antioxidant which will help with free radicals. Along with these it has vanadyl sulfate. I don't know much about it other than it helps muscle cells take up glucose.

This product has been, by far, the most effective nitric oxide product I've tried. I went through a 360 count bottle of BSN's Nitrix noticing almost nothing--MRI's NO2 Black with really good results, but way too damn expensive for being the same thing as Nitrox.

I down my Jack3d with 2 softgels about 30 minutes before I workout. The pills are big, but easy to get down no problem. After a little warm up of push ups or something to get the blood going, it's just insane. I've had to start buying a size up in workout t-shirts because my sleeves keep sliding all the way up and getting stuck around my shoulders, and I can't even reach them to pull them down. That's what the pump is like.

I started using this over the summer, and nearly everything has increased. I've added nearly 10lbs to weighted pull ups, 45lbs onto barbell rows, and transitioned 5lbs up on Dumbbell Bench smoothly in that time.

For the price you really can't ask for more, it's nearly half the price as other "top" N.O. products. It's recommended to take a serving twice a day, but I don't need that all day muscle pump, so pre-workout solely works for me--also makes it last twice as long.

I also used this product as I cycled my pre-workout and stimulants, and it didn't feel like as much of a caffeine withdrawal so my workouts didn't suffer.

Effectiveness (9) -- If it was anymore effective, it would probably be too much. My arms looks twice the size when lifting from all the blood flow.

Value (8) -- It's not as cheap as say Super NOS Pump, but you get what you pay for and there will always be room in my budget for this guy.

Side Effects -- The only thing I ever noticed was I would get a little headache after a workout if I was doing something very high intensity like sprints, but did not affect my workout whatsoever.

I've gotten so many benefits from this, increased muscle performance, energy, and strength. And it's even better I know improved blood flow can increase recovery time helping shuttle nutrients wherever they are needed.

It has my thumbs up.

May 25, 2010

• Low Carb
      • Single Serving Bottles Are Convenient
      • High Glutamine
        I was surprised no one has reviewed this for SciFit. I was searching through all of SciFit's products after ordering some Glutalyn 1500 and CLA, and with 25% off all their products why not?

You can buy these in single serving bottles or in a 3 or 5lb tub. For just trying them, I decided to order a bunch of the single serving flavors. I figured they would come as RTDs, but they were empty plastic bottles with dry whey stored in them. You just tear off the lid, add some water or milk and shake 'em up. I love that convenience factor. You don't have to keep they refrigerated or anything, and you can take one with you anywhere.

Individually these pack over 50 grams of whey isolate with a little over 200 calories, and are very low carb (3g) with 0 sugar! Awesome! The ingredient is also almost shorter than Jack3d! Pretty much whey protein isolate with cocoa powder. I would stay away from the Cookies and Cream and Mango Pineapple flavors though--they contained either Maltodextrin or High Fructose Corn Syrup. And the taste was surprisingly very good. I found these tasted a little better than 100% Gold Whey.

I was also blown away by the amino profile. Almost 10g of Glutamine! Pro-Complex has a little over 12.

The price is more than Gold Standard, but once I finish my current 100% Whey tub, I'll be buying a big tub of the chocolate marshmallow, especially with that 25% off SciFit products going on at BodyBuilding.com, that makes this a few bucks cheaper than Gold Standard!

Here are some flavors I tried:

Chocolate Marshmallow - This had a strong cocoa flavor which was really good. If you kinda imagined marshmallow, you could taste the fluffiness of a melted marshmallow. It had a solid taste of chocolate but the slight marshmallow taste makes this stand out from other chocolates.

Chocolate Peanut Butter - This might be my favorite. Taste is very similar to Optimum's Choc PB Casein. The chocolate isn't as heavy which brings out the peanut taste more.

Mochaccino Delight - I'm a huge coffee fan, but at first this had no taste. The after taste however is a very strong Mocha flavor. SciFit nailed this flavor. Just like an iced coffee.

Cool Chocolate Mint - After trying all these, I had high hopes for the Mint being I love chocolate mint. The taste was very similar to Optimum's Mint, which I thought was very weak tasting. The chocolate wasn't strong like in the Chocolate Peanut Butter, but it tasted more like mint flavored milk. It was more refreshing than like a dessert.

If I were you, I'd snag a tub or a few bottles just to try off BodyBuilding.com while they're on sale. Use "25perSciFit" code. The value should be a 10 with this code, but since it doesn't apply everywhere it gets an 8. I haven't tried Proto-lyn yet, so I'm not sure how this stacks up against it, but this stuff was good!

May 12, 2010

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Not All Sugar Like Other Gainers.
        • Solid Macro Ratio For Lean Gains
        • Awesome Taste
        • Minimal Fat Gains
        • Huge Scooper (should Be Smaller With 2-3 Scoops)
        I finally gave in and tried this gainer. I've been dying to try OxyElite to see how cut I could get, and I finally realized I need to gain more muscle weight before I continue on my definition.

I was surprised how well this was priced. The big 10lb bag is only $1 more than the 4lb Pro-Complex (BodyBuilding.com).

It came in a big dog food-like bag; I decided to play it safe and went with Double Chocolate. You do need a shaker with a huge circumference or just use a blender, because the scooper is so big, the powder just goes everywhere if you try to pour it into a shaker.

I first t...

I first tried it with 16oz of fat-free milk as recommended, and it mixed up good. No clumps, which surprised me for how much powder there was. The taste was damn good! For only having a couple grams of sugar, it tasted like a glass of chocolate milk where you added a ton of Hershey's syrup. Probably has something to do with the 85g of carbs (You need carbs, not just protein for muscle gains) It was very satisfying and after I drank it, it made me really thirsty for water--don't know why, but I felt the need to down some water which made me feel even more full.

With water it's as expected--not as good as milk, but still pretty satisfying.

It calls itself the "High-Protein Lean Gainer" and it is just that. I just took 1 serving a day, usually sometime after breakfast but before late-afternoon. You can't expect to go through 1 bag of this and expect to gain 10-20+lbs. It's a marathon, not a sprint. At maximum I think you could gain a clean 5lbs with 1 order of Pro-Complex Gainer. I think I gained between 3 or 4 pounds, but I noticeably had some more lean muscle, specifically in my shoulders and arms. I don't care how slowly I gain weight, as long as it doesn't add fat. I kept all my definition--especially throughout my abs and core. Still looked ripped and cut, so I'm very glad this didn't add fat.

Optimum also has another gainer, Serious Mass, which has much more calories per serving. You'll be putting on weight a lot faster, but you will probably sacrifice for a little fat gain.

I'm also wondering how this would fair on a CKD diet-NOT during it, but on the 'carb up' days. I think this would be no less than optimal to give your body when it's starving for carbohydrates.

Bottom line--you're looking to add muscle quicker than just standard protein shakes and a good, clean diet, this is your go-to-gainer. Depending on how many servings you take a day (I only took 1), you will gain weight slowly, but still lean muscle. Now I can't wait to try OxyElite!

May 8, 2010

Cons:
        • Taste
        • Focus
        • No Bloat
        • Solid Pumps
        • No Creatine
          I think this is my preferred pre-workout product; definitely an excellent choice.

I tried a tub in between two 12 week cycles of Jack3d with a month off all pre-workouts in between. I will definitely go back to this after my 1 month off of Jack3d.

The flavor I got was White Raspberry, and it was delicious enough that I'll buy it again. It tastes great adding a scoop of Xtend or Purple Wraath with it for some added Branched Chains before a workout.

I consider this a double edged sword over Jack3d. With Jack3d, I got insane amounts of energy no doubt, but the pumps were pretty general. I felt it needed to be stacked with Super NOS Pump or something.

White Flood gave great energy as well, not as much energy as Jack3d, but it also gave me really good pumps.

The ingredient list isn't as exclusive as Jack3d, but the ingredients are still pretty minimal. Not everyone wants Creatine in a pre-workout (me being one), which makes this a go to product for that. Also has Beta-Alanine--me being a huge fan.

I also enjoyed the fact there was no bloat/stomach pains with this like many other pre-workouts can cause.

The serving size is one scoop, and I took only one for the entire 12 weeks I took it, never feeling the need to up the dose like with Jack3d. Granted, Jack3d I would only take a max of 2 scoops, but I really didn't build up a tolerance up at all with this--one scoop every workout for 3 months and I still felt the effects.

Jack3d you can usually find between $25-$30 for 45 total scoops.
          White Flood is generally the same price with 50 total scoops. Or 100 scoops for $40.

Both products are great values.

So overall, I would say it mimics Jack3d in every aspect, but it takes away a small portion of that crazy energy and gives you some pumps.

Stack it with Purple Wraath and some added Glutamine and Beta-Alanine, and you're looking at phenomenal workouts!

May 5, 2010

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Fast Recovery
          • Awesome Post Workout
          • Lean Muscle
          • Unique Flavor
          • Everything But The Kitchen Sink
          • 1:1 Ratio
          Not normally does a product get all 10's, but this is worth it. I'll go over value right away. You're wondering why it gets a 10 for value since it's pretty expensive? Well it has everything you could want in recovery--that takes away having to buy other products.

The taste really surprised me. I got 2 tubs of Tropical Typhoon (props birdman!) for $20 each. A definite steal as they can run nearly double that per container. I really had no idea what kinda flavor it was gonna be. With water, it mixed up orange and did require a few more shakes than a normal whey shake to get the clumps out. At first sip I thought, "Oh it's banana, no wait strawb-WTF is this?" The after taste was a bit of mango. It's weird at first, but definitely something new than your typical chocolate, vanilla, etc. flavors. It's a great flavor, but after another tub of the same flavor, I'd like to try another (Yes, I'm eyeing you Wild Berry Blast).

I'm a huge Optimum fan. I've stuck with 2:1:1 Recovery for awhile and this is my first change in the recovery department. Why fix it if it's not broken? Now I'm torn between the two. Recovery with this was on-par with 2:1:1.

It's about a 1:1 ratio of carbs to protein. It has Kre-Alkalyn creatine in it (some have said this has changed to CEE though), Glutamine, BCAAs, Antioxidant Support (ALA included), and even Joint Repair. It's not Cissus, but something is better than nothing. Sure it's priced high, but you're hitting each peak in total recovery. Kre-Alkalyn, Hydrolyzed Whey, Glutamine, Antioxidants to get rid of damaging free radicals. Just gets the top products into one big concoction.

All of this jam packed into a mere 280 calories? 2:1:1 boasts a nice 400+, which I like a few more calories for muscle building, but this is a definite must for recovery when putting on lean muscle.

I'm not a huge fan of the 1:1 ratio, but it leaves room to adjust as needed. You want some more carbs, just munch a banana with it.

I have not tried it with milk; it just doesn't sound tasty. In a blender with some ice--you're looking at a nice chilly margarita-like taste.

I found it for $20 a piece at TFSupplements.com on their blowout-sale; definitely shop around to find it on sale. It's worth every penny to me, and I strongly urge you to try it if you want an all-in-one recovery product.

May 4, 2010

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Max Recovery
          • Immune Function
          • Maintains Muscle Integrity
          • Very Perishable
          This really is a review on Glutamine, not necessarily this brand specific because I don't feel it is too different than if comparing say, Kre-Alkalyn vs. Monohydrate, Muscle Milk vs. Pro Complex. For the most part, Glutamine is Glutamine. Sure, there's pill form, pH buffered, powders..but whatever. SciFit is just a brand I've come to trust for a lot of products so it works for me.

Glutamine really has become a staple for me. I used to always say to people just starting to get into supplements, the perfect foundation is a good Multi-Vitamin and a Fish Oil. Now it's a pyramid, with Glutamine on top.

Glutamine is an essential element in your body, but your body naturally produces so little of it. So, your body needs a lot more of it. It's a true product you actually need to supplement.

However, it's considered "non-essential" because you can make it, but when you workout, your muscles suck up every drop of it. And when you're lifting almost every day.. you can see why you need to supplement it.

It's the reigning supreme champ in recovery in my opinion. Since it's largely sourced in your muscles, a deficiency can cause catabolism, which is the opposite of building muscle. It also plays a part in immune function and mainly keeping your muscles in peak condition.

I did a three day food log and calculated every macro nutrient, vitamin, mineral, calorie, carb, fat, etc. for everything I ate. This excluded my Multi-Vitamin, and for the most part, I wasn't deficient in anything by a landslide. A Multi can help fill in the gaps, but it's not the same for Glutamine.

One problem with Glutamine though is it is very perishable. As soon as it's mixed, it's value will begin to decay in water. So I usually add this last in a shake, and as soon as you blend or shake it up, you wanna slam it down to get the most bang for buck.

It's recommended to take 5g a day, twice. I find it near perfect to sandwich in between your workout. 5g pre and 5g post. Sometimes another 5 before bed.

I'm using the powder currently, and you can sort of taste it. It's tasteless though, but when it's in your protein shake, you can taste something kinda bitter. Again, it's in no way a turn off, and I will always supplement.

April 26, 2010

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Extremely Cheap
          • Worth Every Penny
          • Tasteless
          • Muscular Endurance
            It's time for a much needed review on something I think gets overlooked. Beta-Alanine is becoming almost essential in any pre-workout or intra supplement and there is a reason.

Beta-Alanine supports muscular endurance and increases carnosine levels. The newest research out shows this even improves aerobic endurance and decreases body fat. It doesn't only sound good, but it has been proven in numerous studies on humans, not rats. In my opinion, it is more better than creatine. And it works.

When you are cranking out reps, you feel that "burn" in your muscles. That's lactic acid or some call it "metabolic acidosis", something you don't want. Beta-Alanine delays the build up, allowing you to fire out more reps before you fatigue.

If you want more in depth, it sort of is a pH buffer to your muscles. It will balance the H+ ions which cause you to fatigue, allowing you to work out harder and longer.

No doubt this supports lean mass gains.

When you take take this as many know, you feel an intense tingling sensation throughout your body.

For a tub of 500grams, this stuff lasts forever and is awesome. I add 2g to my pre-workout drink (Jack3d, glutamine, Purple Wraath) and another 2 post-workout. On off days I take 2g in the morning with a shake.

It is tasteless. Not even a grainy texture. You will have no idea you laced a drink with it. It looks very similar to sugar, crystallized, white powder. It lasted me about 6 months and I used it all the time.

I definitely noticed gains in strength as well as lean mass visually. For the price and a bottomless tub, I don't see why not.