BroteinBoy

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online today

Reviews by BroteinBoy

Overall
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  June 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Hydration
  • Good Recovery
  • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
  • Mixes Well
  • Taste Good
  • Great Value

Endur3 really helped me recover from some tough two a day workouts that normally would have put me down for some time. The unique ingredients help it stand out in a crowded market for recovery/ BCAA products.

Whats up SR, apologies for the delay in my dropping of this review but as most of you know sometimes this crazy thing called life happens. I train hypertrophy style workouts in the early mornings and have very recently started doing Crossfit (don't hate me, I have not and never will kip) in the evenings to ramp up the cardio and my olympic lifting. So it should be pretty clear why I selected to try this product, my body is hurting these days and I need all the help I can get when it comes to recovery. Thanks to Olympus Labs and the Trooper program for hooking me up, much appreciated.

Okay so lets take a look at what Endur3 entails:

7.5g of BCAA's (in the form of Instaminos), this is given to us in the 4:1:1 ration. This differs from the industry standard 2:1:1 ratio, but personally I never hate getting some extra leucine in.

2g of Velositol: This is essentially a compound made up of Waxy Maize and Chromium, that is included to help promote better protein synthesis and insulin response in the body. Very interesting piece to add to this product and I am certainly never mad about trying unique bits and pieces.

2g of L- Glutamine: This is under the typical 5g dosage but I do like that they did at least include some form of Glutamine in the product to further aid recovery.

1g of Taurine - helps with hydration and blood flow

980mg hydration blend: I love seeing BCAA's that have added hydration ingredients/ blends, helps especially when taken intra workout.

480mg of VitaCherry Sport: This has been shown to help recovery through decreasing inflammation thus reducing damage and soreness while boosting recovery. Very unique ingredient and I love the inclusion of this.

I received the Krusherz flavor of this product, I am not totally sure how to describe it, tasted sort of like an orange candy almost? Was honestly not my favorite flavor of all time but it certainly was not a chore to drink this, not overly sweet or sour, overall easy to drink down. Mixability was near perfect, a little foam but that is to be expected with higher quality BCAA's. Dosing for me was one scoop intra workout.

Okay so did this work for me? You bet it did. As stated before I was training twice a day almost every day while using this product and training at a very high intensity level, yet I never had to take a day off. I did have some pretty serious DOM's especially when I started adding in the second workout, but it was never enough to really put me down and out and I can say for certain the DOM's would have been significantly worse had I not been using Endur3 during my morning workouts. I also had zero issues with hydration even though it is summer and I was sweating quite a bit, but I do tend to drink a pretty healthy amount of water per day. Overall this allowed me to test my physical limits and tackle a new challenge without having my body break down, cant ask for much more then that.

This can be found at $34.99 currently on Illpumpyouup.com for 30 servings, that gives it a dollar value of $1.16 per serving. Considering you are getting a healthy amount of BCAA"s PLUS all of the extra bits and pieces (hydration, inflammation, etc) that is a very reasonable price for this product, one I certainly don't mind paying.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall Endur3 allowed me to endure a phase of training that normally would have broken me down, I noticed better recovery and hydration while taking this and it was easy going down while training. With the reasonable price point and its very unique ingredients I very much recommend giving this a try as your next BCAA/ Intraworkout supplement. Well done Olympus labs.

Overall
    Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
      June 25, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Muscle Growth

EP1LOGUE did a great job at adding a decent amount of muscle thickness and making me feel and perform better in the gym. While supplements like these can be hard to judge sometime I do feel as though this did give me an extra edge over other supplements in terms of strength and overall anabolic boosts.

Whats up SR, sorry for the delay in dropping this review, life happens sometimes and we all fall behind. I chose to review this product based upon its unique ingredients and the claims made by the bottle. I train hypertrophy style workout in the early morning and am currently still doing a slight "cut". Shout out to Olympic Labs and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always, much appreciated.

So what exactly does this consist of and what are these ingredients supposed to actually do?

Phytofuse TM - 600mg (standardized to 90% epicatechin)
    - Epicatechin is a flavanol derived from the cocoa plant and it is used to suppress myostatin (which is a protein that blocks muscle growth). So essentially by blocking myostatin we should see boosts in muscle growth. However Epicatechin is not generally very bioavailable. Olympus labs claim to have solved that riddle by using a different delivery system, which they claim can help increase the potency of Epicatechin by between 200-600%.

Vaso-6 - 300mg
    - This is a trademarked ingredient used by Olympus Labs that claims to increase vascularity, pumps and overall muscle size. This compound boasts claims like increasing nitric oxide production 10 times more then citrulline.

Urolithin B - 150mg
    - This compound has been shown to increase protein synthesis and therefore have boosts for muscle and strength while helping to stop muscle breakdown.

Overall I like this formula strictly from the standpoint that it is unique and uses several new and exciting compounds.

This is a capsule form product therefore taste and mixability are non factors. I will not that the capsules are of a very standard size and are easy to swallow. Dosing is 2 capsules before working out or 1 cap in the morning and one in the afternoon. On training days I took this before training, on non training days I split the dose as instructed.

Now for the important stuff, did it work? The answer is yes, it did. Now I am not talking gear level gains here by any means. Yet I did see a noticeable difference in muscle size and thickness, especially in my arms and shoulders. I found myself noticing my arms especially feeling and looking bigger, I do wish I had taken measurements before and after running this. More prominent then the increases I see from creatine. I did very much enjoy the vascularity boost, this became very noticeable during higher volume arm workouts when I would see all of the veins begin to pop and the pump kicked in. Strength saw some minor increases but seeing as how I was actually losing weight during the run of this I was not expecting to be going out and smashing PR's. Recovery and endurance were both non issues for me as I usually don't have much trouble with those aspects in general so that is pretty hard to gauge for me. In conclusion I did see some nice gains while taking this product and for those reasons I give this a solid effectiveness rating.

This retails for an average of $49.99 for a 30 day supply, giving it a price of $1.66 per serving/day. This is a pretty high price point for a non foundational supplement, but for the results I saw I am not mad about the price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion you can mark me down as a fan of EP1LOGUE, I saw some nice boosts in muscle growth and loved the added vascularity during my workouts. While this is not on the level of actual anabolic's (which I have never used but know from friends) its a solid option for someone who wants to stay "natty". The high price point isn't my fave, so keep an eye out for deals, I do know its cheaper if you buy it in a stack with other products. Well done Olympus Labs.

June 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Hits Hard
    • Endurance
    • Patented Ingredients

Loco does a great job of firing you up before the gym, the ability to switch up the dosing makes it a great product for users of all experience levels.

Whats up SR, as many of you can tell based upon my reviews, I am a big fan of pre workouts. I picked up Loco by Myoblox when it dropped and was using it on and off between products claimed through the Trooper program. I train early morning workouts and really need something to fire me up in the mornings and force me to get through some tough workouts.

Okay, so right...

Okay, so right off the bat we can notice that Loco is made up on a few different blends, some of which the dosages are not fully disclosed, not my favorite thing to see but either way I am only going to touch on the key bits and pieces to keep this to the point:

Super Matrix:
    Betaine Anhydrous - 3g (6g for double serving)
    Beta Alanine - 2.5g (5g for double serving)
    Taurine - 1.5g (3g for double serving)
    Glycerol Monosterate - 1g (2g for double serving)

Interesting to see no Citrulline or Agmatine, these are the classic pump ingredients, instead they opted to go for Glycerol as the pump/ muscle volumizer.

Magic Matrix - 972mg
    Acetyl-Tyrosine, Real Caf (Caffeine derived from natural Green Coffee Beans), N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, Synephrine (50% Citrus aurantium extract), Halostachine HCl, Higenamine HCl, Blox (Micro Peptide Technology)

as we can see this gives us a healthy dose of stimulants from various sources. The naturally sourced caffeine is a nice addition as opposed to the standard caffeine sourcing. Only issue here is I cant seem to find the caffeine dosage anywhere? I remember reading somewhere that it was around 200mg per scoop, but now I am not too sure. Unfortunately I got rid of my tub when I finished it, so I cant even search the tub looking for any answer either.

There is also 7.5mg of piperine alkaloids per scoop to help aid with absorption.

The flavor I bought was Jolly Pop, to be totally honest even after going through the entire tub I can't really explain what this tastes like. it is very sweet and is a bit too much in my books. Tastes like overly sweet candy, not a flavor I would love to use every day, but I really only care if the product is effective or not. Mixability was solid, never had any issues here. Dosing comes with two options on the label, either 1 scoop or 2 scoops and the label gives us the dosages for both, which I do like. I opted to jump into the deep end with the two scoop serving, but did also experiment with 1.5 scoops as well.

Now to the important stuff, does this make you go Loco? Yeah pretty much.

Energy and Focus: This is where this really shines, about 20 minutes after ingestion it feels like someone shoved some smelling salts under your nose. You can feel the energy hit you like a train and it lasts for the duration of your entire workout, I like the use of natural caffeine because I found this had no crash or harsh let down. The other stimulants help to give you the physical stimulation with the increasing of heart rate and sweat from the Synephrine and the elevated mood/ elevated state. The focus is more on the side mental stimulation, the brain feels like its firing quickly as opposed to pure tunnel vision focus.

Pump: The only area I found this to be lacking is in the pump department, perhaps its the lack of the classic pump pieces or maybe I just need a higher dose of Glycerol (I am typically a good responder to glycerol), but I didn't notice much in the way of a pump increase, a bit of a let down.

Strength and Endurance: Anything with 5g of beta alanine per serving is going to have you hammering away at your workout without worrying about muscular fatigue, zero issues there. Strength wise I got a boost from the stims, but not much else in terms of true added strength, but I take creatine on its own so this was not a role I needed it to fill.

I will note that I did use this on and off, never for any consistent period of time, so maybe that helped me not get to used to its effects? I still think my results would be the same regardless of consistency.

The value of Loco does knock it down a few pegs unfortunately, this retails for an average of $49.99 for a 38 serving tub ($1.31 per serving), however that is for the single scoop serving, so for me it ends up being 19 servings giving it a value of $2.63. That is a high price point for a pre workout in my mind, I guess you do get what you pay for in terms of quality.

Side Effects

None, obviously do not consume close to bed time.

Conclusion

In conclusion this pre workout was a success for me. It allowed me to get fired up and hammer out some tough workouts, while keep me buzzing and not letting me crash. What it lacks in pump it makes up for with its consistent energy and kick to help you make the most out of your workouts. Would be a great option of beginners at a single scoop serving. At a 2 scoop serving for experienced users I would wait for some sort of deal or promo before buying due to its high price point. Overall this product was a success for me, well done Myoblox, you helped me get a little Loco.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      June 1, 2018

• Increased Recovery
    • Purity
    • No Prop Blends
    • Label Transparency
    • Quality Statements By The Company
    • Ineffective For Recovery At 1 Scoop

CGT Max is a great option for anyone looking for recovery and strength all rolled into one without the need to take several different products.

Whats up SR, wanted to drop my review of CGT Max by Nutrabio. I chose to review this product because I am always looking for any edge I can get when it comes to strength and recovery, rolling both of those into one had my interest right away. Shout out to Nutrabio for always hooking up the Troopers, and shoutout to the Trooper program for existing in the first place.

So as...

So as per always we have a fully disclosed profile from Nutrabio, love seeing that, the profile goes as follows:

Creatine - 5g (10g per serving for me)
    This is made up of 4.17g of pure creatine monohydrate and 830mg of creatine magna power. I like to see this personally, you have slightly below clinical dosing of creatine monohydrate ( at one scoop) but I like that they made this into a multi-sourced creatine. As most of you know creatine is used to help boost ATP in the human body. This allows us to see increases in strength, power and muscle size.

Glutamine - 4g (8g per serving for me)
    Once again slightly below clinical dosing here (at a single scoop serving), but a very solid dose of glutamine. This is added to help increase recovery, help stop muscle breakdown and has been shown to have positive effects on the immune system.

Taurine - 2g (4g per serving for me)
    Taurine is included to help aid in hydration, to draw more water into the muscles which can help the body absorb the creatine better.

The flavor I received was Lemon Lime, it was a solid tasting supplement, not my favorite flavor but it was easy to drink and I never dreaded taking this. Mixability was solid as well, as with most creatine supplements I always swirl the shaker constantly to prevent settling. Dosing for me was 2 scoops on both training and non training days. I wanted to run with the 2 scoop serving to see if I could really notice the effects of the Glutamine and Taurine.

This product was effective for me in every role in which I wanted it to be. With doses of creatine coming in at 10g total between the two sources I was able to see some noticeable strength gains. Most of my lifts saw at least 5-10 pound increases over the month. The combination of the creatine and the taurine had my muscles feeling full and thick (hence the profile pic change lol). Overall I felt strong and powerful without feeling heavier overall. I actually lost weight while taking this product, maybe not as much as I would have without this (water retention). But seeing as how I did not have a set goal on the scales and my goal is more of a look I was really happy to see my muscles filling out a bit more before beach season.

My recovery while taking this product was great as well, at no point during this month did I have severe doms, and with my workout schedule without the help if recovery aids I would be a broken man. I was able to battle through some tough back to back workout days and many days in which I trained multiple times a day. In conjunction with my BCAA's and a half decent ketoish diet I was able to recover and see improvements week to week in terms of my workouts. Glutamine is tough to gauge for me and kind of always has been, but I did feel as though my recovery was slightly elevated from that of just taking BCAA's.

This can be found for as low as $19.99 on Lucky Vitamin and Amazon, giving it a value of either $0.33 per serving for a single scoop serve, or $0.66 per serving for 2 scoop servings. However most of you will know that all of the ingredients here are very cheap to buy in bulk. However the convenience of all in one is really nice.

Side Effects

None, other then some water retention, which is pretty standard with this form of creatine

Conclusion

In conclusion CGT Max is a great all in one recovery and strength aid that takes the thinking out of the equation for the user. While it is missing the BCAA's for recovery many people take BCAA's on their own. The blend of creatines and high doses of glutamine and taurine at the two scoop serving allow the user to get the benefits of the strength and muscle fullness of the creatine and taurine while allowing for a large dose of glutamine to handle the recovery from tough workouts. Very solid product and one I would certainly recommend beginners try when first looking to expand from standard supplementation (whey, multivitamins, etc). Well done Nutrabio.

Overall
    Thanks to Nutrabolics for sending it out!
      May 31, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Thermogenesis
    • Sweat
    • Focus
    • Not Fully Complete

Semtex was useful for both thermogenic effects as well as giving you a quick boost of energy and focus when needed.

Whats up SR, time to drop my review of Semtex but Nutrabolics. I chose to review this product as obviously with summer coming up its almost time to be shedding those tarps and with that comes the need to shed a few pounds before hand. Thanks to Nutrabolics and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always.

Fairly simple profile here actually, fully disclosed which I will forever be a fan of, the profile goes as follows:

Dendrobium Nobile - 600 mg
    Phenylethylamine HCL- 400 mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous - 300 mg
    Theobroma Cacao (12% Theobromine, 9% Caffeine) - 300 mg
    Cayenne Pepper (as Capsicum Annuum) - 200 mg
    Theacrine (as TeaCrine) - 200 mg
    Bitter Orange (30% Synephrine) - 100 mg
    Piperine (Black Pepper Extract) - 10 mg

Okay so fairly standard profile here, some stand out ingredients to make note of are Dendrobium and Phenylethylamine, both of these are in this product to be used as mental focus and stimulant boosters. We also have the classic stimulants: Caffeine and Theacrine, as well as some Synephrine and Cayenne for thermogenic effects.

This is a capsule form product, so both taste and mixability are irrelevant here. I will note however that the capsules are of a standard size and therefore are easily swallowed. Dosing is 3 capsules, which I took either in the afternoon as a pick me up or before my cardio/ combat training.

Now for the important stuff, does this do what it says it does? Yes, it does. Now lets take a look at what I mean by that by going over the standard fat burner categories one looks for when selecting a product:

Fat Loss/ Thermogenesis:
    So did this actually aid in fat loss, it certainly was helpful in this role. Around 20 minutes after ingestion I could feel the sweat beginning to form on my brow, this was even more prominent when I took it before training. 1o minutes into the warm up I was noticing my shirt feeling pretty damp and some sweat drops coming off of my nose. I love this in a fat bruner, I am a big fan of any product that can help you maximize your work (in this case sweating). In terms of actual fat/ weight loss I was getting back onto my keto diet at the time and during my month run of Semtex in combination with a ketoish diet I did manage to lose around 5 pounds, which considering that I was not as strict with my diet as I should have been I was very happy with.

Energy and focus:
    Obviously with this many stimulants and unique pieces you are bound to feel an effect in terms of stimulation. The caffeine hit was pretty standard, nothing too insane and I do wish there were various caffeine forms instead to just one. But it was a nice hit when taken and there was no noticeable crash, not enough of a hit to make you feel jittery or bugged out. The focus was pleasant as well, I like dendrobium and I have experimented with it before so I was excited to see this included in the product (I know its in Nutrabolics pre workout called Supernova as well). The focus was solid but not mind blowing however, it was more of an elevated state type feeling then a tunnel vision locked in focus. But I did feel as though I was a little sharper mentally.

The only thing I really felt was missing from Semtex was some fat metabolizers, like a form of Carnitine or even something to really help with appetite suppression . Yes the kick and the thermo effects are nice, but I do wish this was a more complete formula overall. I do understand that they have other products that may cover those missing areas as well, so I understand making this different from other products in the range.

This can be found for an average of $39.99 for 30 servings, giving it a value of $1.33 per serving. Not the worst price in the world but slightly higher then I like to pay for an add on supplement like a fat burner. With that being said that is still a relatively reasonable price point.

Side Effects

None, obviously due to stimulants I would not recommend you consume anywhere near bed time.

Conclusion

In conclusion if you are looking for a thermogenic product that has some unique stimulants and focus based ingredients I would recommend giving this a shot. While I do wish it was more of a "complete" fat burner I do like that it is super convenient to just pop 3 caps and have a nice solid boost of energy and sweat anytime you please. Well done Nutrabolics.

Overall
    Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Ingredient Profile
    • Crazy Focus
    • Great Energy
    • Euphoric Workout Sessions
    • Focus
    • Pumps
    • A Bit Pricey

M2 by Mind Muscle Nutrition is one of the hardest hitting pre workout I have ever taken in my life. If you consider yourself a stim junkie you have to give this a shot.

Whats up SR, finally time I got around to dropping my review on M2 by Mind Muscle Nutrition. I chose to review this product because I really love pre workouts and with my early morning training I need something to get me fired up in the mornings on the way to the gym. Massive shout out to Mind Muscle Nutrition for the hook up and for checking in on me to make sure I was enjoying my experience, also shout out to the Trooper program as always for allowing me to review supplements.

So this is what initially drew me towards this product, I saw it up for review so I decided to take a look at the profile and boy was I excited to give this a try. In order to keep it simple I am going to touch on the key peices:

Citrulline Malate - 6g
    Synephrine HCL - 50mg
    Yohimbine - 2.5mg
    Huperzine A - 0.05mg
    BioPerine - 5mg

So as we can see this is one heavy hitter of a pre workout. Multiple caffeine sources means energy throughout the workout. various versions of DMHA and several other stims means off the wall energy. This got me very excited to give this a try.

Right now this is only available in the "Bomber" flavor, this is essentially a rocket pop flavor. It was very sweet and pretty sour, overall not my favorite, but still drinkable. Mixability was decent, there are some floaters and sinkers so be sure to keep swirling, with that many ingredients that is bound to happen. Dosing for me was one scoop before a workout in the mornings.

Now for the important part, does this work. Is water wet? The answer you are looking for is yes. Now lets break that down into the key categories one looks for in a pre workout.

Energy and Focus: This feels like someone attached a car battery to my brain. Within the first 15 minutes of ingestion I felt a wave of energy come over me, I was amped up and ready to smash the weights. The energy stays consistent throughout the nitre workout (thank you various caffeine sources). The DMHA really helps hammer home the feeling of an elevated state, you feel confident and can feel the mood boost provided by the DMHA. I felt ready for anything while taking this. The focus is very strong, which I was impressed with especially considering the level of stimulants, I was worried I would be too energized to focus, but in conjunction with Mind Muscles Hydra Focus as my intra workout, I felt like I could stay in the gym for the entire day.

Pumps: Anything with that dose of Citrulline and Glycerol is going to help you blow up. I had fantastic pumps while using this product, the muscle volume increases from the glycerol were very noticeable and I felt as though my shirts got tighter and tighter as the workout went on.

Endurance and Strength: Zero issues with my endurance of strength while taking this, I felt stronger due to the stimulants, while there are no direct ATP boosting agents the stimulants certainly help you feel much stronger and can hype you up for a big lift. 4g of beta alanine means zero issues with fatigue or muscular endurance.

This is only available through Mind Muscle's website right now, where it retails for $45.00 for 30 servings. Giving it a dollar value of $1.50 per serving, which is higher then most other pre workouts on the market. However for something this effective and well dosed I have zero issue paying this price point.

Side Effects

Do not consume near bed time, that is not a joke.

Conclusion

If you couldn't already tell I am a MASSIVE fan of this product. Anything that makes me feel like I can run through a brick wall and then rebuild it after is totally okay by me. hard hitting energy, elevated state and laser sharp focus, throw in some big pumps and you have one of my all time favorite pre workouts. I will 100% be buying more of this, amazing job Mind Muscle Nutrition.

Overall
    Overall
    5.8
    Thanks to Kaged Muscle for sending it out!
      May 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed
    • Patented Ingredients
    • Disappointing Effectiveness

Ferodrox did have some positive effects in the libido department, but unfortunately the overall experience simply does not justify the price point.

Whats up SR, figured it was time I finally dropped my review for Kaged Muscle's Ferodrox. For those of you who don't know Kaged Muscle is owned/ created by Kris Gethin, a very influential figure in the fitness and bodybuilding culture. I wanted to give this a shot because with summer coming up I can always use a little help optimizing my hormones and getting the most out of my body. Thanks to Kaged Muscle and the trooper program (especially you Clipper83) for hooking me up.

Alright so lets take a look at what this is made of shall we? The formula is relatively simple and goes as follows:

Zinc (OptiZinc) - 30mg
    KSM-66 (Ashwaganda) - 600mg
    LJ100 (Longjack) - 200mg
    PrimaVie - 200mg
    Diindolymethane - 120mg
    BioPerine - 10mg

So pretty simple formula, we have Longjack and Zinc for their effects on testosterone, Ashwaganda for its effects on cortisol/ stress and overall hormonal balance, Dim for the estrogen blocking effect and BioPerine to help with the absorption of all of the ingredients. Interesting to me that there is no standard test boosting pieces like Tribulus or DAA. I will also give some credit to the fact that the formula contains patented ingredients, that way the consumer knows they are getting quality.

This is a capsule form product therefore taste and mixability are both non factors. The capsules are easy to swallow and are of a very standard size. Dosing is 2 caps in the morning, this was what I followed for my entire run with this product.

Okay so now to the important stuff, does this product actually work? In order to keep things simple I am going to break this down into the categories most commonly associated with test boosters.

Strength/ Muscle: Overall I was a little let down by this product in terms of its effects on my actual gains. I did experience some better body composition by the end of my run, but with my diet and training being on point I really can't give Ferodrox the credit for this. My strength saw some increases but nothing that can be directly tied to this product.

Libido: Okay now this is where this thing really worked. My libido shot through the roof around the end of my second week. Very noticeable effect here, not that I have any issues with libido in general, but the increase was very much note worthy. Perhaps this could be a great product for an older gentleman who is looking for the extra kick there.

Mood/ Aggression: Normally when I take a test booster I do notice increases in aggression especially in the gym and therefore my mood/ confidence increases. I really did not notice any effects on my aggression or mood from this product.

The value is where this takes a big hit in my books. It retails for an average of $59 for a 30 day supply. Giving it a value of nearly $2.00 per serving. For the minimal effects that this had for me that price point is far too high.

Side Effects

None of note, very minimal increases in acne for me.

Conclusion

In conclusion I was pretty let down by Ferodrox, yes it did have great effects on my libido, but that is not something I was really looking for. Perhaps the target market is an older gentleman who really needs that libido boost, then this may be the perfect product for them. For me personally at that high of a price point I will look elsewhere for hormone optimization.

Overall
    Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 10, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Increased Recovery
    • Transparent Label
    • Hydration
    • Increased Pump
    • Improved Endurance
    • Very Tart Flavor May Not Be Good To Some

Hydra focus took my intra workout game up one big notch, by combining the classic intra workout amino acids with the added benefits of pump, focus and hydration ingredients, allowing me to have some of my best workouts possible.

Whats up SR, time to drop my review of Mind Muscle Nutrition's Hydra Focus. I really wanted to give this product a go because Intra workouts are one of my favorite supplements to take and I love seeing ones with unique and different characteristics. My training is hypertrophy based as I follow Julian Smith's "Daily Pump" routine, with a few of my own twists. Shout out to both Mind Muscle Nutrition and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always, much love.

Lets take a look at what this bad boy has to offer shall we:

BCAA (2:1:1) - 7g
    DL Methionine - 500mg
    Dl Phenylalanine - 500mg

Potassium - 170mg
    Vitamin B6 - 240mg

Holy that is one loaded formula. So we have BCAA's in the clinically studied 2:1:1 ratio, a pretty hefty dose of Citrulline for the blood flow and the pumps, a handful of focus agents including one of my favorites: Choline Bitartrate in a solid 500mg dose as well as a handful of other essential amino acids, oh and how could I almost forget the added hydration benefits of the potassium.

The flavor I received was the "Blue Slush". This is basically a blue raspberry flavor, I was not a huge fan initially, not a bad taste by any means but not the greatest. However I did discover that if you mix it with ice cold water or water with ice in it, this makes the flavor much better I know it sounds weird, but its true. Mixability was totally fine, no floaters or sinkers. Dosing for me was one scoop intra workout, nice and simple.

Straight up, I had some of my best workouts ever while using this product. In combination with a solid pre workout (like Mind Muscle's M2) this really shined, allowing me to dial in and totally smash workouts. The added pump on top of what was already in my pre workout really blew my muscles up and I felt hydrated and full for my entire workout. The mental focus on its own probably would not have been mind blowing, but if you have already taken a pre with some focus ingredients this really adds to the pre and helps give you that tunnel vision like focus, where you show up, smash the weights and leave, no b.s conversations with random people at the gym or staring at your phone scrolling through the same instagram posts over and over again. The BCAA's allowed me to recover from these hard sessions, allowing me to survive from one session to the next without my body giving out on me.

This retails for $40 on Mind Muscle Nutrition's website for 30 servings, giving it a value of $1.33 per serving, which would be high if this was a standard BCAA, but with all of the other additives, this is multiple products in one, and therefore I have zero issue with that pricing.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you couldn't already tell I am a massive fan of this product. It really steps ahead of other Intra workouts with the focus and well dosed pump ingredients, giving it the edge to all other standard BCAA based Intra workouts. I do wish there were several flavor options as I would love to buy this again but would like a change from the Blue Slush. Very well done Mind Muscle, this product kills it for me.

Overall
    Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
      May 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fat Reduction
    • Tasty

VMI's L-Carnitine 3000 is a great addition to any summer cutting stack while giving the user a nice sweet treat to help boost fat loss.

Whats up SR, time to drop my review of VMI Sports L-Carnitine 3000. I chose to review this product as obviously with summer fast approaching its time to try and shed as many of those unwanted pounds as possible. With this warming of the weather comes an increase in my cardio sessions as well as some volume increases with my lifting. Shoutout to VMI and the Trooper program for always hooking it up.

----Ingredie...

Alright so this is a pretty simple product, its a liquid form L-Carnitine Supplement:

Serving size: 15ml (1 tbsp)

L-Carnitine - 1.5g
      Acetyl L-Carnitine - 750mg
      L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - 750mg

As we can clearly see this is giving us a total of 3g of Carnitine from 3 different sources (hence the name). Now a quick run down of the differences between these types: L-Carnitine essentially allows the body to use stored body fat as energy. Acetyl L-Canitine crosses the blood brain barrier to allow for an effect on brain function. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate has shown some positive effects on testosterone but is essentially the same as standard L-Carnitine.

I received the Patriot Pop flavor of this product and found it to be a fantastic sweet treat, it is the VMi version of "Rocket Pop" the classic red, white and blue popsicle. I was a little worried with how this would taste as this was my first experience with a liquid form Carnitine, but it was really nice. Dosing for me was a tablespoon, I really didn't want to take the time to really measure out the serving, it would have been nice if they had made it so you could use the cap of the bottle as the serving size, but oh well.

This product did work for me, plain and simple. In addition to a well put together diet (ketoish) and increases in my cardio I was able to drop a few pounds, most noticeably from my mid section. And I do feel leaner overall, it is tough to attribute all of the success to this product but I can tell this did definitely have an effect on me, a nice extra little kick in my fat loss progress. In total I dropped 4 pounds while taking this product over a month period, this may not seem like a lot but I really was not focused on a set scale number for this summer prep, more of a feeling and a look then an actual number. I feel as though this would be a nice addition to any cutting stack. I did not notice any of the cognitive effects noted by other reviewers personally, but I wish I had.

As with the majority of VMI products this rings in at a reasonable price point of 19.95 from A1Supplements.com for the 31 serving bottle, giving this a value of 0.64 cents per serving. Considering this is more of an "add on" supplement that is a great price point in my eyes.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion VMI's L-Carnitine 3000 is a fantastic addition to anyones fat loss stack who is looking for a reasonably priced way to help get any little edge in the shredding game. Factor in the great taste and avoidance of swallowing 10+ pills to get the doses the same and you have yourself one very solid weight loss product. Well done VMI.

(SR paid for product; PES did not participate)
        May 3, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Strength

TruCreatine is a creatine monohydrate that adds the benefits of extra ATP boosting ingredients, making it a very solid option for those looking to add strength.

Whats up SR, about time to drop my review of PEScience's TruCreatine. I chose to review this product because while summer is coming up I hate the idea of losing strength while I try and drop pounds. I never really go off of creatine, but I do switch up my sourcing. Thanks to the Trooper program for hooking me up.

This is a super simple product, making this p...

This is a super simple product, making this part super simple for me to break down, only two ingredients are used:

Creapure Creatine Monohydrate - 5g
        elevATP Complex (Ancient Peat, Apple Fruit Extract) - 150mg

So lets break those down, Creatine Monohydrate is pretty well known and is one of the most tried and true supplements of all time, the Creapure version is the patented version known for its high quality and purity.

elevATP Complex is a proprietary blend used to help boost ATP levels in the body. For those of you who don't know ATP is the biochemical way energy is stored in the body (in this case the muscles). ATP is required for the biochemical reactions that are involved in muscle contractions. So essentially this helps to boost your strength and power.

This is unflavored, making the taste factor pretty useless, but in comparisons to other creatines it was not super bitter. I usually mixed this with leftover BCAA's from my intra workout drink which made the lack of flavoring very easy to deal with. As with most creatines there is some settling problems, so keep swirling as you drink. Dosing for me was one scoop post or pre workout, I rotated my dosing because often times I would forget to throw it into my pre workout, so on those days I would take it post workout. On rest days I consumed one scoop around my usual training time.

Alright now to the good stuff, does this work. The short answer is yes, we already know that creatine monohydrate does in fact work. While on this product I was able to maintain most of my size despite being in a caloric deficit and training twice a day. My strength did not suffer whatsoever and I was even able to hit some heavier then normal weights at my given bodyweight. That is a big thing for me as usually as the scale number goes down so do most of my lifts, but in this case I did not have any issues maintaining and in some cases increasing some of my lift numbers. Overall I liked the addition of the extra ATP boosters, I was able to feel strong and powerful during my lifts and felt as though I could even increase certain numbers if I was able to run this for a long time compared to a standard monohydrate.

This retails for 14.99 on Bodybuilding.com for 30 servings, giving us a value of $0.50 per serving, this is a little higher then a standard mono (one of the cheapest bulk supplements out there). But when you consider the extra benefits of the ATP booster and the quality of the creatine that is not the worst price in the world by any means. You always pay extra for quality.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion if you love creatine monohydrate but really want to switch things up and see if you can gain some strength I would recommend giving this a try. the extra ATP boosters can help keep you feeling strong while on a cut and I can only imagine it would be even greater while bulking. The decent price point really doesn't hurt you either when you consider this is a high quality creatine as well as an ATP booster, basically two products for the price of one. Well done PEScience for taking a typically standard product and boosting it up a notch.