BroteinBoy

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online today

Reviews by BroteinBoy

Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
  September 20, 2018

• Great Price
  • Sweat Increase
  • Underdosed

DNPX Powder really didn't blow me away like I had hoped it would. But for the awesome price point it is a great option for someone just getting into the stimulant fat burner market who is looking for a kick and some easy drinking flavors.

Whats up SR, its pretty clear based on my review history that I am a big fan of both stimulants and fat burners. I'm always looking for any extra edge I can find to help me lean out because we all know summer seems to jump out of nowhere. I train twice a day and need all the boost I can get before the second workout, so I usually like to add in some sort of fat burner here to get me amped and help me shred a little more. Thank you to ProSupps and the Trooper program for hooking me up.

Lets take a peek at what DNPX gives us, based upon the ambiguous name one could expect a lot of mystery in the ingredient blend, and thats kind of what we get here. DNPX is made up of several blends, which is usually not my favorite (just being honest here). But lets see what we have to work with here:

Energy Matrix - 425mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous, Di-Caffeine Malate, Theacrine (as TeaCrine)

Intensity Matrix - 401mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract (60% HCA),
Lycii Berry (Lycium Barbarum), Natural Cocoa Extract (10% Theobromine),
Raspberry Ketone, Green Coffee Bean Extract (45% Chlorogenic Acid),
Dandelion Root Extract 10:1, Green Tea Leaf Extract (60% EGCG), Coleus
Forskohlii Root Extract (standardized to 10% Forskolin), Citrus Aurantium
extract (std. min. 25% Synephrine)(9 mg Synephrine)(Kinetiq)

Carnitine Matrix - 400mg
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL, L-Carnitine Fumarate, L-Carnitine Tartrate

Focus Matrix - 1.25g
Taurine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine

Okay so that is a lot of information to look at, so I'm going to just drop a little list of my pros and cons here.

Pro's
- I like the Energy Matrix, I like seeing multiple caffeine sources as well as other stimulants (in this case Teacrine), I find often times companies rely far too much on just caffeine to bring the energy
- I like some of the pieces of the Intensity matrix, especially the Synephrine (which is a physical stim) as well as the Dandelion extract to help shed those excess water pounds and lean everything out.
- I like the inclusion of multiple forms of Carnitine, but see the cons section here.

Con's
- The carnitine is very largely under dosed, I would have liked to see around 2g or so, especially because it is multi sourced, feels like a waste at this dose.
- Some of the ingredients are relatively useless in my personal opinion, such as the Raspberry Ketones, this feels like an attempt to grab the uneducated consumer
- I really wish this was not a prop blend, its much easier to figure out my likes and dislikes when I have exact doses listed, especially when a product has this many ingredients.

I received the Miami Vice flavor, love the name and also loved the flavor. This is a sort of tropical fruit punch I guess, not overly sweet and unique enough that I did very much enjoy it. Mixability was perfect, whether shaken or stirred. Dosing for me was either one scoop pre workout or a scoop as a pick me up while at work.

So does this work? Lets break that down:

Energy and Focus: Anything with this much caffeine is going to give you a kick in the pants, however DNPX did not hit like a freight train, the blend of caffeines helps this be more of a gentle lift and a consistent energy with no harsh crash, I really liked that aspect, I never had the dreaded crash while taking this. Mental focus really was not there for me at all with this, besides the added focus from increased energy, there really was nothing here for me.

Fat Loss: Okay so this is always pretty hard to gauge, but I did lose a few pounds while taking this product, nothing super significant. Perhaps the best thing DNPX brings in terms of Fat Loss is the thermogenesis, I found I did sweat much more after taking this, helping me get the most out of my workouts and often leaving the gym with a shirt that is soaked right through (always a fan of that). As most of you know, diet is the biggest part when it comes to fat loss, but DNPX did help me get the most of my cardio workouts and shed those extra few calories, full credit there.

Appetite Suppressant: I honestly did not have any noticeable effect here, not that this is ever an issue for me, so perhaps this would be useful for others who struggle here.

DNPX shines when it comes to value, this can be found for as low as $18.99 for a 30 serving tub, being that this is a true 30 servings this value is fantastic, placing it well below $1 per serving. Making this an even better option for someone who is nervous about spending money of a fat burner.

Side Effects

Increased sweat is worth noting, also since this is caffeine heavy, do not consume to close to bed time.

Conclusion

In conclusion I was slightly let down by DNPX, anything with a name that intense I expect to bring the fire. Instead I got a decent energy kick and some sweat gains, nothing game changing here. However I really do think this is a perfect fat burner for someone who maybe has never taken one before or is on the fence, the price point and great flavors help it appeal to the average person.

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  September 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Mixes Perfectly
  • Tastes Great
  • Better Recovery
  • TRAACS Electrolytes And Minerals
  • Great Macros
  • Increased Hydration
  • Affordable

Protolyte is an easy way to add high quality protein to anyones diet with the added benefit of having it taste fantastic with whatever you choose to mix it with.

Whats up SR, about time I finally get around to dropping this review. I train twice a day and follow a lower carb diet, meaning I need all of the help I can get when it comes to getting protein in my diet. Hence my jumping on the opportunity to review this product, thanks to VMI and the Trooper program for hooking me up as per usual.

Okay so for those of y...

Okay so for those of you who consider yourselves veterans of the protein powder game will know that in fact not all protein powders are created equal. VMI delivers on the high end here when it comes to quality in my opinion. First we have 105 calories per scoop (29g scoop), those 105 cals are made up of 24 grams of protein alongside >1g of fat, 1g of total Carb. Our protein source here is Whey Isolate which is put through a cold process. This quality of protein also makes Protolyte both lactose and gluten free.

Where Protolyte really helps separate itself from a crowded market is the inclusion of the TRAACS Electrolytes and Enzyme blend. This is a fantastic addition because any added enzymes is just going to help further improve the digestion process. Adding electrolytes to anything is going to get you positive marks in my books, most people really don't realize how bad their hydration is, so anytime you can improve that is going to help yield even better results.

The TRAACS Blend is made up of the following:
    Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate - 500mg
    Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate - 300mg
    Potassium Glycinate Complex - 183mg
    Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate - 8mg

Okay so I originally received the vanilla cake batter flavor, but I had ordered the Chocolate Peanut Butter. I was totally fine with this but VMI went way out of their way and sent me a tub of the Chocolate Peanut Butter as an apology. Massive customer service marks here. Along with those two flavors they also sent samples of all of the other flavors in their line. Let me start with the Vanilla Cake Batter and the Chocolate Peanut Butter, wow were these amazing, both were the perfect amount of sweet, mixed with either water or Almond Milk. Both of these being so good had me excited to try the other flavors, boy did VMI really nail it, every single one was good, and I don't mean good as in average I mean these flavors really are fantastic. Mixability was perfect with water and the consistency was thin and easy to drink, with almond milk it was thicker (obvs) but almost milkshake like texture. With the milk it did require more vigorous shaking, but it did mix up fine. Dosing for me was one to two scoops usually after my second workout of the day.

This is a high quality protein powder with added extras, with all protein powders it comes down to diet. I personally look at protein powder more as a food, I often times find it hard to hit some of my macro goals when it comes to protein based on my training regime. This did a fantastic job of helping me refuel after my workouts and also helping aid in my recovery via the added hydration benefits. In the role I needed this to play it was perfect, the flavoring also helped with my nasty sweet tooth as I was excited to drink this after my workouts. I had no stomach issues and found this super easy on my body overall, whenever I was using this more in a meal replacement role I would mix it with the almond milk and it would keep me full for a surprising amount of time. Overall this protein powder did everything I needed it to do: Help me hit macro goals, help boost my recovery after tough workouts and also allow me to have the option of a quick snack/ meal. I can't ask for much more then that.

This can be found for $36.99 on Allstarhealth.com for a 30 serving tub. While this may seem slightly high for a protein. One must consider the quality of the protein as well as those added extras, those alone help bring the value to a range that I am very comfortable paying.

Side Effects

None, zero stomach issues.

Conclusion

In conclusion VMI really nailed it here, they have managed to stick out in a super crowded market by using high quality ingredients, a super clean blend and adding extra's that other companies just don't give you. Factor in the awesome flavor and various options in regards to which one you treat yourself with, makes this a home run in my books.

Overall
    Thanks to Ghost for sending it out!
      September 12, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Transparent Profile
    • Amazing Taste
    • Great Profile
    • No Water Retention
    • Most Ingredients Are Well-Dosed

Ghost Size does come in at a relatively high price point when it comes to the creatine market. However as with most things in life you get what you pay for. Ghost delivers a great muscle mass builder that also happens to taste great.

Whats up SR, time to finally drop my review of Ghost Size by the social media phenom company that is Ghost. I was very interested in trying this product as I had seen Ghost's products everywhere but had yet to try on myself, pair that with my love for creatine HCL and I had to jump on this. Thanks to both Ghost and the Trooper program for hooking it up. Glad to see such unique companies are interested in SR.

Alright so whats in it? Luckily Ghost does disclose the label and lets us know whats inside:

5g - Creatine Matrix
      - This matrix is made up of 2.5g Creatine Monohydrate and 2.5g Creatine HCL. This is interesting because it is below the standard dosing for Monohydrate but well above standard dosing for HCL. Interesting as well because Monohydrate is the gold standard for creatine and ATP boosting, allowing users to add size and strength but a downfall can be increased water retention. However with Creatine HCL the claims are the same positives as Mono, but without the water retention and it is claimed to absorb faster.

Betaine - 2.5g (Clinical dosing)

Beta Alanine - 2g
      - This is used to help with muscular endurance and aid in recovery, not typically seen in a creatine supplement, but I like the added benefits it can bring.

Epicatechin - 200mg
      - This is said to help decrease myostatin which can inhibit muscle growth, thus allowing for more growth. It is a hot commodity on the supplement market right now.

I received the Sour Watermelon Warheads flavor. Oh man was this every good, a great blend of sweet and sour. This may be the only creatine I have tried thus far that I was excited about drinking on a daily basis. Mixability was solid as well, I always tend to keep swirling my creatine, so no issues with sinkers or floaters for me. Dosing for me was one scoop post workout or in the morning on non training days (around the same time as my usual post workout).

Alright so lets take a look and see if this actually had any benefit in the areas it was supposed to:

Size: I did manage to put some size on while running this product, I was on the lower end of the calorie spectrum and doing a decent amount of cardio as well, but I did notice my shoulders and back in particular appeared much bigger and overall I did like my increases in muscle density and appearance. Partly this may be due to the loss of fat, but I think the Size did help both retain and add on to my existing muscle structure.

Strength: This was where I really feel like running this benefited me. As previously stated I was doing lots of cardio and was in a slight calorie deficit during my run with this product. But I never lost any strength, in fact in certain areas (mainly pressing movements) I was able to push more weight then normal. This is obviously not exclusively due to the product but anytime one can boost ATP levels strength does increase. I was able to get back to numbers on bench and over head press that I hadn't hit in 6-8 months. I was really excited about this for obvious reasons.

This can be found for an average of $39.99 for 30 servings. Giving it a value of $1.33 per serving. Now that is high for a creatine product, but when one considers this has both Mono and HCL (usually more expensive) as well as Epicatechin, that is a very reasonable price for a 2 in 1 muscle building product. There are also various discount codes available through their sponsored athletes, worth looking into.

Side Effects

None, no water retention either. It is worth noting that with Beta Alanine some people may experience tingling on their skin or an itchy feeling, this is normal.

Conclusion

In conclusion I was very impressed by Ghost Size, You never know when you see these companies blow up on social media as often times they can be underwhelming. For me Size delivered just that: Size along with some great strength gains and maintenance all in one product. Factor in the reasonable price point and the amazing taste and I have found one of my favorite new strength products. Well done Ghost.

Overall
      Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for sending it out!
        September 12, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Fully Disclosed Profile
      • Hydration Support
      • Slight Energy Boost
      • Minimal Recovery

Sustain by HD Labs is a unique take on the intra workout category offering the consumer boosts in energy and focus while boosting recovery and hydration with the usual suspects. However the lower doses and price point do help prevent it from being a perfect intra workout.

Whats up SR, about time I drop my review of the intra workout supplement Sustain by HD Labs Nutrition. I chose to review this because Intra workout is my favorite time to consume my BCAA's and I am always looking for an edge in terms of recovery and performance. Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always.

Okay so what does Sustain contain (I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself).

BCAA's - 5g. This is the main piece in terms of recovery ingredients found in Sustain, we know it comes in the standard 2:1:1 ratio as well. Personally this is a little low of a dose for me, the minimum I usually look for is 7g but I always prefer having more then less (duh)

Sustain takes a slightly different approach to the intra workout game and gives us 1.35g of Choline Bitartrate for mental focus as well as 117mg of Caffeine. Personally I think these are both great additions to an intra workout supplement, can help give you that extra boost you need to keep pushing.

Sustain also delivers us some B vitamins alongside a decent hydration/ electrolyte mix of Chloride, Sodium and Potassium. Something that is pretty essential during exercise is hydration, so I am always a big fan of seeing these added.

I received the Crackberry Lemonade flavor. Honestly I liked the name much more then I liked the flavor, it was kind of oddly not very sweet if that makes any sense. It was drinkable but I certainly was never excited to drink this. Mixability was totally fine, no floaters or sinkers. Dosing for me was one scoop intra workout.

Alright so does this actually help aid in recovery and boost workouts? Yes and No. I took this product as an intra workout during my crossfit classes (feel free to make fun of me all you want). What I was a big fan of was the hydration and energy aspects this delivered. The caffeine was just enough to give me a slight kick during the tougher workouts and the electrolytes helped me from becoming dehydrated. The Choline Bitartrate did also help me stay focused during all of the huffing and puffing, something I will never complain about either. My only wish was that this helped me recover better, it did give me a slight boost recovery wise, but I did not notice any major decreases in my DOMS compared to other BCAA products I have used in the past. If only they had thrown in 5 more grams of Branch Chains and this could have been greatly improved in my books. I never did try 2 servings but I imagine that 2 scooping it could have solved some of my problems, but that skews the cost significantly.

This is where Sustain does take a hit as well, retailing for $35 for 30 servings on the HD Labs website. The over a dollar per serving makes it tough in a very competitive market when it comes to recovery products, many of which tend to trend on the lower price side of things in the supplement realm. It would be a great benefit if it was more widely available as well.

Side Effects

None for me, but be aware of the stimulants in order to not over do it if this is taken after a pre workout.

Conclusion

In conclusion this product did bring some uniqueness to the table in its efforts to give the user a better boost during the workout. But the lower doses of the BCAA's did make the recovery side of things suffer. The price point could use some work, but I do like HD Labs creativity and I think they are on the right track here.

Overall
      Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
        September 11, 2018

• Clinical Dosing
      • Muscle Volume
      • Pumps
      • Stackability
      • Widely Available

Big Noise can be used as a standalone stimulant free pre workout, but where it really shines is when it is stacked with a stimulant based pre workouts so it can help deliver some sizeable pumps and vascularity increases.

Whats up SR, finally getting around to dropping my review of Big Noise by Redcon1, I have always been a fan of Redcon1 so when I had the opportunity to take their pump product I simply could not pass this up. I train hypertrophy style workouts early in the morning and I love to try new things when it comes to my pre workout regimen. Thanks and also apologies for the delay in my review to both Redcon1 and the Trooper program.

Okay so what does this actually have in it? Lets take a look at the key pieces:

Glycerol Monosterate - 3g
        Betaine Anhydrous - 2.5g
        Astragalus Membranaceus Root - 1g
        Agmatine Sulfate - 1g
        L-AlphaGPC - 300mg
        CDP Choline - 250mg
        Rhodiola - 200mg
        Huperzine A - 200mcg

Alright so right away I was interested in this because of the use of the Glycerol Monosterate, most pump products tend to focus on the Citrulline and Agmatine side of pumps (nothing wrong with that), but Glycerol is my personal favorite pump ingredient because it is more of a muscle volumizer. It draws water into the muscle and can thus dramatically increase pumps and muscle volume. 3g is a very healthy dose of Glycerol and I was very excited they took this route. We can also see that they did throw some mental focus pieces in as well, this is a great move on several levels because not only can this help Big Noise be a stand alone pre workout, if you are stacking it with a stim based pre, the extra mental focus boost never hurts.

I received the Blueberry lemonade and was a fan of it, not too sweet, not too sour. Very easy drinking, obviously though it does depend what stim pre you are stacking it with, luckily if you take Redcon1's Total War pre workout there are several flavors that can match up well together. No issues with mixing what so ever for me. Dosing was one scoop pre workout either by itself or with a stimulant based pre workout.

Now for the most important part, does this actually do anything? Yes it certainly does.

As a standalone supplement I found Big Noise delivered on the pumps very solidly. They did come on a little slow for some reason, maybe it was because I took it too close to my workout. Once the pumps did hit it was game on, I was noticing increases in muscle volume in particular, feeling like my arms were going to explode by the time I was on my second super set of my arm workout. The pumps were almost too much on a leg day, as I was struggling to get certain range of motions down due to the pump I had in my legs. The focus boost was slight, just enough to feel a bit more locked in, but not enough to really market this as a complete stim free pre in my books.

Now stacked with a stimulant based pre workout that is something special. I loved using this with a variety of different pre workouts, I found it took this to a different level. The combination of the stims and the pumps were enough to get me through some great sessions, the stims allow me to get energized and then seeing and feeling the pumps makes you want to stay in the gym forever. This was easily one of my favorite pump supplements to stack I have used thus far in my lifting career.

This can be found for $26.95 on Illpumpyouup.com, which for 30 servings ($0.89 per serving). At this price point this is a fantastic addition to any stack. Because this is not a stand alone it would be tough to justify a higher price point, but I am very comfortable with the price anything sub $30. You also don't need to take this supplement every single workout, making it last longer.

Side Effects

None for me.

Conclusion

In conclusion Redcon1 delivered a fantastic addition to any pre workout stack, giving the user pumps that make you feel like you may have some sort of clot and a nice little boost in focus. With the reasonable price point and wide availability, this may just be my new fave pump supplement. Well done Redcon1.

6.7
        Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
          September 5, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Transparent Label
        • Solid Ingredients
        • Hard To Measure Effectiveness
        • Astragalus Could Be Higher

Arimidrol helped give me a solid boost in my libido and slight increases in muscle hardness, however it does lack a certain pop that could make it a great stand alone product.

Whats up SR, figured it was time I finally got around to dropping this review. I chose to review Arimidrol having seen some of the positive reviews from other users and because I am always interested in gaining any edge I can when it comes to training and gains. I want to apologize to VMI and the Trooper program for the late review, Im working on getting all of my reviews out asap. Also a quick thanks to VMI and the Trooper program for always hooking me up.

Alright so lets take a look shall we, this is a super simple and fully disclosed supplement, which goes as follows:

Astragalus extract - 250 mg
        = This has been shown to be an immune booster and is an adapotgen

Acacetin - 100mg
        = Has been shown to have anti aromatase and anti estrogenic effects

These are capsules, meaning taste and mixability are non factors, but I will note the caps are of a reasonable size. Dosing for me was 2 caps per day either before training or before a meal, which is also what VMI recommends.

Okay so does it work? Yes it does in some respects but it does lack in others. For me personally the most noticeable effects came in the form of a libido boost, I found my libido to be much higher and I was always one second away from "flipping the switch" lol. This was both loved and hated by my girlfriend, but for me being a younger guy this effect isn't one I always seek out in hormonal supplements. Besides libido I did find some slight increases in hardness, this is perhaps due to the anti estrogen effects, helping me dry out and show a little more definition, I'm not talking on stage cut or dry, but it was nice to have a little boost pre summer. I did not feel much in the way of actual hormone effects though, no increased feelings of aggression or strength that can be found with a test booster, and I didn't find this product had any effect on my in the gym performance either.

This can be found for $19.99 on Amazon for a 30 day supply, giving it a value of $0.66 per serving. Not a bad price point by any means, however this is certainly an add on supplement, I wouldn't use this as a standalone hormone supplement, rather as an addition to a test or hormone stack.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Arimidrol did have some nice effects for me, but nothing to really write home about. I was hoping for a better boost hormonally as well as more effects in terms of dryness and hardness rather then libido. This would be a nice addition to a stack, but I personally wouldn't use it as my stand alone hormone supplement. At a price point like that though I may just grab another bottle and try some stacking myself.

Thanks to Rage Nutrition for sending it out!
          August 29, 2018

• Good Price At Half Serving
        • Only 20 Servings
        • Crash

Formula X delivers high intensity stimulants for those junkies out there who need all of the boosts they can, but it does lack in other areas keeping it a pre workout for a very specific target market.

Whats up SR, finally getting around to dropping my reviews here. I am still training hypertrophy style workouts in the early mornings. Those early mornings mean that I need all of the help I can get from a pre workout, which is why I chose to review this product. Thanks to Rage Nutrition and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always, I apologize for how late this review is, life happens sometimes, but thats no excuse.

So luckily for us we do have a fully disclosed ingredient profile, something that is always nice to see especially in pre workouts. The label goes as follows:

Thiamine B1 - 10mg
        Niacin B3v - 30mg
        Pyrodoxine B6 - 20mg
        B12 - 200mcg
        Sodium - 200mg
        Potassium - 200mg
        L-Citrulline - 4g
        Beta Alanine - 3.2g (Clinical dosage)
        Betaine - 3 g
        Agmatine Sulfate - 1 g
        L-Norvaline - 200mg
        L-Tyrosine - 1g
        Caffeine Anhydrous - 400mg
        Alpha GPC - 300mg
        N-Phenyl Dimethylamine citrate e - 250 mg
        Theobromine - 200mg
        Dicaffeine malate - 75mg (slower digesting caffeine)
        Hordenine HCL - 75mg
        Isopropyl norsynephrine - 50mg
        Huperzine A - 10mg
        Bioperine - 5mg
        Rauwolfia vomitoria extract - 3mg

Okay so some things to note here: There is 475mg of Caffeine in this product, that is an absurdly large amount regardless of the other stimulants used in this product, so please be aware that this dosage is very high even though it is multi sourced. There is not much in the way of mental focus pieces, its very (VERY) stimulant heavy but besides the Alpha GPC there really isn't all that much to help with focus. Good doses of Agmatine and Citrulline are always nice to see when it comes to pump boosting as well.

This currently comes in one flavor: Candy Fusion. I don't really know how I would personally describe candy fusion. It is very sweet and more on the citrus side of things, it isn't my favorite flavor but it was manageable to take. Mixability was fine for me as well. Dosing is where I did mess around a bit, my tub came with a note from the owner warning me to start with a half serving and work my way up from there, that was fantastic advice and something anyone who takes this should try.

Lets break this down into the key categories for a pre workout shall we:

Energy: Okay this has obviously has some pop to it, anything with that many stims is likely to get you buzzing. Personally at the full one scoop serving this was far too much stimulation, not mentally but more physically, I felt really shaky and my heart rate would get out of control quickly thus making me feel weak. at the half scoop/ three quarter scoop I did not have these same issues although I would occasionally catch my heart rate rising a little too quickly. I did feel a crash at the full scoop serving as well, which I really hate, but never at the lower doses. The energy is there with this product no doubt

Pump: The pumps on this were decent at best. I can't really say that I felt a noticeable difference strictly from taking this. I would have liked a higher dose of Citrulline or some muscle volumizers (like glycerol) to help really kick the pump and vascularity into high gear. Decent but nothing to write home about.

Focus: This was where I found the biggest hole with Formula X. I really felt no boost in either mental focus or mood while taking this. Possibly this is due to the high doses of stimulants not allowing me to focus, but I really would have liked to feel dialed in or any sort of elevated state while taking this but I never found it. This was a let down for me, you have to balance stimulants and focus boosters to have a complete pre workout in my mind as the mental focus boost can help synergistically make the stimulants work better.

Endurance and Strength: Anything with a clinical dose of beta alanine at 3.2g is bound to keep the workouts going, zero issues with my endurance. Strength wise I would have liked to see some creatine or something to help with ATP production, but to be fair most pre workouts are trending away from creatine these days, so I cant knock them for it.

This can be found for between $40 and $50 for a 20 serving tub, giving it a very high price point in my book. However if like me you can get away with a half serving, that changes the price to being dramatically better and much closer to $1 per serving, which I have no issue paying.

Side Effects

At a full scoop serving the stimulants are too much, you may experience jitters, shakiness, lack of focus, cold sweats and that is followed by a very hard crash. So be smart and start with a lower dose.

Conclusion

In conclusion if you are a stim junkie this may be just what you are looking for. For myself personally the lack of focus and pump paired with the negative effects of the full serving size places this lower on my list of fave pre workouts. Start with a small serving and you should be okay. This will deliver hard hitting energy but be careful what you wish for.

Thanks to Ultra Human for sending it out!
          August 21, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Weight Loss
        • Ketone Boost

If you are following a Ketogenic diet it can be easy to slip up and accidentally knock yourself out of ketosis, Ultra Human gives us some ketones and MCT's to help really kick start the fat burning and brain enhancement.

Whats up SR, very sorry for the late review, summer is crazy busy with both work and life and being in the process of moving as well. I wanted to review this product as I have been on and off following a keto diet for some time now and have been loving the results, but often times I find myself needing a boost to get into deeper ketosis. Apologies and also a thank you to both Ultra Human and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always and once again apologies for the late review.

For those of you who don't know a Keto diet is a diet that is high in healthy fats and is low carb, this helps the body convert to using ketones (aka fat) for energy and thus can burn fat and have boosts in cognitive function. Thats a very broad definition, if you are really interested I would recommend reading anything from Mark Sisson or Dom D'agostino, they are geniuses and the ones who got me hooked.

Alright so lets take a look at this and see what this is designed to do. The profile highlights are as follows:

Keto 4X Patented goBHB (Exogenous Ketone Matrix) - 15.16g
        This is made up of the following:
        Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)
        Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)
        Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)
        Potassium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)

For those of you who don't know exogenous ketones are used for increasing blood ketone levels (aka ketosis) and helping to give the body an extra push to use ketones for energy

MCT - 7.5g: MCT is a high quality fat source that is easily digested and has a number of benefits from energy and cognitive boosts to boosts in weight loss.

Himalayan Pink Salt - 75mg: I was very happy to see this, for those of you who don't know Himalayan Pink Salt is great for boosting hydration and electrolyte uptake, a problem many people have while following a ketogenic diet.

This product comes in one flavor and that is Raspberry lemonade. If you have taken an exogenous ketone supplement before you will know that they never taste great, this was bearable but certainly not my favorite thing to consume. Mixability was great however no complaints there. Dosing is anywhere from 1/3 of a scoop to a full scoop. I used a variety of doses but started at half a scoop to be sure my stomach could handle it (no issues).

Okay so does this work? The short and sweet answer is yes. I used this product solely as a boost to my ketone levels after consuming more then normal amounts of carbs (essentially trying to kick myself back into ketosis). I did measure my ketone levels (urine sticks) throughout the day as any true keto-er should. I did in fact find that after consuming the Ultra Human Keto + MCT's I would have higher readings. Now this will not turn you instantly keto by any means, but if you are following the diet the way it is intended this can help you reach deeper levels of ketosis, your body will vary its ketone levels but the deeper the better is essentially the way it is used. I did like the additional MCT's added as well, not a super high dose so very easy on the stomach and a nice way to get some extra fats in. I have heard that exogenous ketones are great for after drinking to help the body get back on its original track, but unfortunately I never got to test that theory out.

As with all Ketone supplements this is where this product takes the biggest hit. Cost is listed as normally $90 on the website, but can be found for $70 on sale. There are 16 full scoops per tub making this price point very very high. Anyone who has looked into ketone supplements will find that they all average very high price points and I am really not sure why, maybe pricey ingredients? Therefore I really do mean it when I say this is an add on supplement and is far from essential, if you really struggle staying in ketosis then maybe give it a shot, but otherwise just try and stick with the diet the best you can.

Side Effects

None for me, but these can cause upset stomach so start with a small serving size.

Conclusion

Overall I did enjoy my experience with Ultra Human Keto + MCT's. It helped elevate my ketone readings in my body and helped me get back on track with my diet following small slip ups. However with the high price point for supplements like this and this supplement being very highly priced I would use this as a last resort type supplement, try your best to stick to the keto diet and if you have some extra cash maybe take a run at this.

6.6
        Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
          July 25, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Great Pump
        • Leaning Effect

Overall I did have some noticeable gains during my run with Massacr3, I experienced solid muscle hardening and increase in definition as well as a nice boost in vascularity. The price point does hurt this product in my honest opinion though.

Whats up SR, sorry for the delay in getting this review out to everyone, but as many of you know sometimes life gets in the way. While running this I was training hypertrophy style workouts in the mornings and boxing/ muay thai in the evenings, I have since changed things up but that is not relevant to this review. I chose to review this product as I have used some Laxogenin products in the past but never at dosages as high as the ones in Massacr3 and I am always looking to add some gains wherever I can find them. Thanks to the Trooper program as always for hooking me up and also shout out to Olympus Labs for being a part of the program

Okay so you've seen the fancy bottle, now whats in this thing:

300mg of Laxogenin (using a special PhytoFuse system in order to increase absorption and availability). For those of you who do not know Laxogenin is a plant based steroid, with comparisons being made between Laxogenin and Anavar. However keep in mind this is a plant based steroid and is also completely legal therefore it does not really compare to Anavar in terms of actual results, but more in the sense that it is supposed to increase muscle, increase protein synthesis also allowing for better recovery.

300mg - Vaso-6: This is a trademarked ingredient that is supposed to boost nitric oxide levels and therefore increase blood flow and vascularity/ pumps.

150mg - UroBolin: This can help slow down protein catabolism and increase protein synthesis, aka help you make the most of you protein and workouts.

This is a simply dosed 2 capsules before a workout or in the morning. Obviously with this being a capsule form product there is no taste or mixability, but I will note the caps are of a reasonable size.

Okay so does it live up to the Anavar comparisons? I mean kind of? You have to be realistic when taking supplements like this and not get too carried away with label claims and questionable studies. With that said I can honestly say that I did experience some great gains while taking this product, I was leaning out for summer already but this helped me add definition to my arms in particular as well as allowing me to keep building strength while losing weight. I found I was stronger and felt like I could tackle heavier weights then normal while running Massacr3. The pumps were very prominent when this was taken before a workout, and I did see more veins then normal. While this does not boast real steroid like gains I can say that this did help me both lean out while still feeling strong and powerful. I did not notice a ton in the way of recovery that I can directly correlate with this product, but I was also sleeping well and supplementing with BCAA's during this period.

This is where Massacr3 takes a hit (as do most designer supplements). It retails for around $49.95, giving it a value of $1.66 per serving for a 30 day supply. Pretty high price point for a non essential supplement, if you can find a deal I would give this a shot though.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I did enjoy my run with Massacr3, I noticed some nice lean gains and also had a strength boost which is something I am not used to having while in a cut and dropping some weight. The price point does hurt it but if I could find it for the right price I would love to try this product over a longer term and see what I can really accomplish.

Overall
        Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
          June 29, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Recovery
        • Good Hydration
        • Taste Good
        • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
        • Mixes Well
        • Great Value

Endur3 really helped me recover from some tough two a day workouts that normally would have put me down for some time. The unique ingredients help it stand out in a crowded market for recovery/ BCAA products.

Whats up SR, apologies for the delay in my dropping of this review but as most of you know sometimes this crazy thing called life happens. I train hypertrophy style workouts in the early mornings and have very recently started doing Crossfit (don't hate me, I have not and never will kip) in the evenings to ramp up the cardio and my olympic lifting. So it should be pretty clear why I selected to try this product, my body is hurting these days and I need all the help I can get when it comes to recovery. Thanks to Olympus Labs and the Trooper program for hooking me up, much appreciated.

Okay so lets take a look at what Endur3 entails:

7.5g of BCAA's (in the form of Instaminos), this is given to us in the 4:1:1 ration. This differs from the industry standard 2:1:1 ratio, but personally I never hate getting some extra leucine in.

2g of Velositol: This is essentially a compound made up of Waxy Maize and Chromium, that is included to help promote better protein synthesis and insulin response in the body. Very interesting piece to add to this product and I am certainly never mad about trying unique bits and pieces.

2g of L- Glutamine: This is under the typical 5g dosage but I do like that they did at least include some form of Glutamine in the product to further aid recovery.

1g of Taurine - helps with hydration and blood flow

980mg hydration blend: I love seeing BCAA's that have added hydration ingredients/ blends, helps especially when taken intra workout.

480mg of VitaCherry Sport: This has been shown to help recovery through decreasing inflammation thus reducing damage and soreness while boosting recovery. Very unique ingredient and I love the inclusion of this.

I received the Krusherz flavor of this product, I am not totally sure how to describe it, tasted sort of like an orange candy almost? Was honestly not my favorite flavor of all time but it certainly was not a chore to drink this, not overly sweet or sour, overall easy to drink down. Mixability was near perfect, a little foam but that is to be expected with higher quality BCAA's. Dosing for me was one scoop intra workout.

Okay so did this work for me? You bet it did. As stated before I was training twice a day almost every day while using this product and training at a very high intensity level, yet I never had to take a day off. I did have some pretty serious DOM's especially when I started adding in the second workout, but it was never enough to really put me down and out and I can say for certain the DOM's would have been significantly worse had I not been using Endur3 during my morning workouts. I also had zero issues with hydration even though it is summer and I was sweating quite a bit, but I do tend to drink a pretty healthy amount of water per day. Overall this allowed me to test my physical limits and tackle a new challenge without having my body break down, cant ask for much more then that.

This can be found at $34.99 currently on Illpumpyouup.com for 30 servings, that gives it a dollar value of $1.16 per serving. Considering you are getting a healthy amount of BCAA"s PLUS all of the extra bits and pieces (hydration, inflammation, etc) that is a very reasonable price for this product, one I certainly don't mind paying.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall Endur3 allowed me to endure a phase of training that normally would have broken me down, I noticed better recovery and hydration while taking this and it was easy going down while training. With the reasonable price point and its very unique ingredients I very much recommend giving this a try as your next BCAA/ Intraworkout supplement. Well done Olympus labs.