Brotein

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online today

Reviews by Brotein

November 20, 2017

Cons:
    Today we're going to do, at least what I believe is a first here at SR. This is a review in everyone's favorite bean water: coffee! Believe it or not, the folks at Chaos and Pain have their own brand of Columbian coffee that they sell in 1lb bags. Going to do my best to do this in our traditional "supplement" style of review with taste, effectiveness and value all involved as usual. Let's get to it!

No rating here, guys and gals. It's coffee. Whole bean coffee. Either you can grind it up and put it in a coffee maker, or ya can't. It literally doesn't get any simpler than this.

This is a Columbian roast, so it's not as robust as a dark roast would be. Not sure how many of you are coffee fans out there, but think of it as more smooth with sweet caramel undertones. You can always alter the intensity depending on your ratio of amount of water to amount of beans. I typically used 2 to 2.5 tablespoons of whole beans for every 16 ounces of water. This seemed to be a pretty good balance and brewed without issue. I use a smaller 4 cup coffee maker, just for reference.

Another thing to keep in mind is that I only drink my coffee black (unless it's a specialty drink like a cappuccino or something of the sort, obviously) so my rating on taste is based purely on the beans themselves. Creamer and sugar would clearly make for an entirely different experience on the palate.

Sometimes there's nothing quite like some damn good coffee. I don't know how much caffeine was in this, but it did a good job of waking me up and keeping me from dragging my feet in the morning. In terms of comparable energy drinks, I'd say this was close to a Xyience or Monster Rehab. Enough to get the job done but not enough energy as, say, a can of Bang would provide.

8/10----

Chaos and Pain offer this directly though their website for $16 per 1lb bag. I'd say this is a little expensive, but I don't mind shelling out a little extra for high quality beans. I also believe I used a coupon code to take off extra money and they seem to be easily accessible, so there's good deals to be had on this.

Side Effects

Overall

8.5/10

This coffee officially has my stamp of approval. It's effective and won't break the bank. As long as you're willing put in a little bit of work to grind your own beans, I'd recommend giving this a try.

Overall
    Thanks to Dioxyme for sending it out!
      November 19, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Boosts Endurance
    • Very Expensive
    • Proprietary Blend

Only five ingredients in this one: Creatine mono, beta-alanine, HMB, HICA and Phosphatidic Acid. They break it up into two blends, with the first being 6.5g of the creatine and Beta-Alanine. We know that creatine should be dosed at 5g and beta at 3.2g, so this is looks under-dosed on that front no matter how it's broken down.

The second blend is 5.25g of the remaining ingredients. Recommended dosage of HMB is 3g for an "average" individual, 1.5g for HICA, and 750mg of Phosphatidic Acid. This blend looks right about on point and everything is likely properly dosed here.

If the first blend were dosed higher, I'd be much more confident in how it looks on paper. As it stands, though, it's still a good looking product.

The flavor was Lemonade and it was pretty tasty. Very similar to old-fashioned lemonade, just less sweet. Very little grit after mixing, which was a nice bonus.

As for dosing, they recommend dosing this by weight, which I chose to ignore. I would have flown through this product in 10 days following their suggestion, which I don't think would leave me with a fair assessment. It would also make the low value score even lower. All this considered, I decided to stick to 1 scoop per day.

I actually found this product to be pretty darn effective. During my use of MPO, I consistently found myself feeling stronger than I had in previous months and getting a few more reps on every exercise. I also found myself feeling fuller and denser than I normally had been, which was nice. I definitely think this helped with my performance. I don't believe this aided in any recovery, however.

I've only seen this listed at $70 for a month supply, which is way more than I'm willing to spend on a product like this, effective as it may have been. If this were $35-40, I'd have no problem recommending it. There are other alternatives that are similar and more budget friendly than this that you could try.

Conclusion

I think this is a product that was very effective and could benefit greatly from a more budget conscious price. Thanks again to Dioxyme for sending it out.

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
      November 4, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good
    • Digests Easily
    • Good Texture
    • Fills You Up
    • Helps You Hit Your Daily Macros
    • Corn Syrup
    Big thanks to RCSS for sending out a full box of their new protein bars. Big Ron and his crew have long been among the most generous reps on the site and Big Ron always has helpful feedback and kind words on all reviews, so for that I'm truly thankful. I thin it would be beneficial if more owners were as involved in feedback as Big Ron is.

Gonna break down just the main culprits here, which are the important ingredients facts (macros and additives). This bar has 240 calories, 90 of which come from fat, 84 come from carbohydrates and 80 are from protein. This is a nicely balanced bar. The protein source is mainly whey isolate, which is always a positive. The rest comes from whey concentrate (of which we don't know the % breakdown) as well as soy isolate. I could do without the soy, but a lot of companies do this so I can't say it's not commonplace. The only reason I didn't rate it higher is because as good as this tasted, I knew there must have been some additives that aren't the "healthiest" and one of them is corn syrup, which is a negative in my book. Take the good with the bad. Only 6g of sugar in this bar, however, which really isn't bad at all for how amazing this tasted (more on that later on). Overall, a very nice looking bar compared with a lot of others on the market.

Best tasting bar I've ever had, and it's really not even close at this point. I had the Triple Chocolate Brownie flavor and it was an overload of chocolate on the palate. If you're a chocolate lover, this may be the closest you can get to a real candy bar. The texture was also amazing, with the soft inside along with the crunchy topping making for a great experience. I enjoyed this bar immensely from the first one to the last. I would buy this bar again based on taste alone. This is one I think you need to really try for yourself to understand how great it really is. I'm very interested to eventually see how the Peanut Butter Cup bar tastes.

For me, effectiveness in a bar comes down to whether or not it satiated my appetite and provides sufficient protein between meals or in place of a meal. King Whey definitely helped to hold me over and fill me up when I needed it to and provided a solid 20g of mostly high quality protein. I don't think you can really ask for much more from a bar, and I'm not going to even bother talking about whether or not this helped with recovery or anything of that nature because that's not what this is designed for, in my opinion. This did it's job and did it well while tasting great. Good stuff.

8.5/10

Muscle and Strength has this right now for $26.99 per 12 bar box, working out to about $2.25 per bar. This falls right in line with a lot of other bars on the market, and considering how much more I enjoyed this bar than any other so far, I'd gladly (and will) pay this price. I'd be ecstatic were these to ever go on a BOGO deal or something of the sort.

Side Effects

Conclusion

8.8/10

RCSS cooked up some gold in the lab this time around. I'd advise anyone looking for a new protein bar to try this one out. I, personally, can't wait to eat this bar again in the future!

Thanks to Transparent Labs for sending it out!
      October 19, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Research Backed Ingredients
    • Solid Pumps
    • No Dyes
    • Focus
    • Fully Dosed
    • No Proprietary Blends
      For the longest time, I had always been curious about Transparent Labs and their line of transparently produced and labeled products. I had been seeing a lot of ads for them on Facebook recently and was becoming increasingly interested, so I was naturally very excited to see them pop up as available tyo try through the TROOP program at about the same time. I chose to use BULK because I'm trending more and more towards lower stim, higher performance/pump based types of pre-workouts, do it was right up my alley in terms of what I was looking for at the time. Let's talk about why I loved my run with BULK so much.

9.5/10

It's been quite some time since I've seen an ingredient profile that caught my eye from top to bottom the way that BULK did. 6g of Citrulline and 4g of Beta Alanine are very hefty doses. The 4g of BCAAs are a very nice touch and I've always been a big fan of the caffeine/synephrine combo. As I previously stated, I've been steering away from higher stim options lately, so 180mg was just about perfect. You won't find much to complain about in terms of how BULK presents itself on paper.

Regarding the Strawberry Lemonade flavor. Did this taste great? No. Did they do a good job of flavoring this with no artificial sweeteners or added sugars considering the sheer amount of ingredients in it? Yes. Do I think some of the other reviewers are exaggerating a bit when they talk about how bad this tasted? Absolutely. I didn't mind this that much at all. I normally use a lot of water with my pre-workouts, so that may have helped attribute to it, but aside from a slight chemical taste, this wasn't bad. A bit of foaming went along with it that dissipated fairly shortly thereafter.

8.8/10

This was just a solid pre-workout despite the lack of high stims. I think the blend of other stimulants beside caffeine really worked in high synergy with the others, making for a clean, long-sustained energy. I never had the dreaded "come-down" that you get from a lot of other pre-workouts. I was also very focused while using BULK, an aspect that I didn't think would shine through as well it did. Gotta love that tyrosine/choline combination. Obviously, the performance/pump aspect was the shining star of BULK. 6g of Citrulline, 4g of Beta Alanine and 4g of Betaine really helped to push me through my workouts and aid in blood flow. Vascularity was way up and my muscles were very full and tense. I don't think there's much that could be added to this to make it much better, aside from my favorite buddy Agmatine, of course :)

7.7/10

30 servings of this will set you back $49 through Transparent Labs website, which is $1.63 per serving. Normally, I'd consider this much too high, but considering how effective this was, I'd spend the money if I had it to burn. If this ever goes on sale, this would be a stellar deal. I'd pounce on that if it ever came around.

Side Effects

Conclusion

8.3/10

All in all, Transparent Labs joins the growing list of brands that have shifted towards transparently dosed products, all geared towards letting the consumers know exactly what they're getting at any given time. This was a highly effective pre-workout that I would consider paying if I had money to spare and would certainly give another go if it ever went on sale. Please don't let other reviewers ratings on taste deter you from trying this absolute gem.

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
        October 2, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Improved Hydration
      • Improved Recovery
      • Fully Disclosed
      • Taste

Aminogex has the look of a great amino product, with 7g of BCAAs per scoop in the tried and true 2:1:1 ratio. Along with this, they included a nice 1.25g of Betaine along with a bunch of electrolytes. Very nice. Spoiler alert: It wasn't just good on paper! Wild, I know.

I had requested the Iced Tea flavor, but received the Tropical Mango flavor instead and I'm glad that I did because damn was this a seriously tasty amino. Tasted just like mangoes, with none of that usual artificial aftertaste you normally get with every product. I seriously don't know how they got this to taste so damn good! The foaming was minimal as well, with little to no sediment. Consider me highly impressed. Now I really want to try that Iced Tea flavor!

8.8/10

This worked great, it's as simple as that. DOMs were noticeably decreased even after some really tough workouts. If I had to gauge it, I felt more hydrated during workouts as well. This is also most likely a placebo effect, but something about drinking a really nice tasting amino just makes me enjoy the workout more as well; it's crisp and refreshing and gives me a nice treat to look forward to between every set. Having the Betaine in there is just a nice little bonus in helping increase blood flow and add to DA PUMPS. I'd recommend this to anyone based on the effectiveness alone, but we still have more to discuss.

This is where I believe this product truly shines. For as effective as this was for me and how much I enjoyed drinking it, $24 for 30 servings is a steal as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't mind paying this price again at all, and I'd be beyond ecstatic if I ever saw this on a special promo (BOGO, 50% off, etc.). I think you'd be very hard pressed to find a better deal as far as effectiveness relative to price is concerned.

Side Effects

No negative side effects to report on.

Conclusion

8.9/10

I'm all in on Aminogex. I think VMI has a nice, interesting diversity of products going on right now. Some I've loved, some not so much. However, as far as I'm concerned, Aminogex is a must-try in my book and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking to try something new as far as amino products are concerned. Thanks to VMI for sending it out!

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
          September 22, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Libido Increase
        • Most Likely Underdosed
        • Not Enough Servings In A Container

I received and took Bionic Test during a pseudo-cut/short maintenance period. I was intrigued by their claims of increased testosterone, lipolysis, thermogenesis, and a boost in strength and recovery. I'll go over how I felt this performed in all of those areas during this review. Thanks to TBN Labs for sending this out for us to give a go.

----Ingredient Profile: 6/10 ----

----Ingredient Profile: 6/10 ----

Plenty of others have gone over the ingredients so far, so I won't go overboard and bore you all by rambling on. However, while I know proprietary blends are sometimes a necessary evil, I'd love to see a product like this without one for a change. I have a feeling this is likely under dosed in a lot of areas, but since I can't prove that definitively, I'll split it down the middle and go with a 6/10, at least on paper.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 8/10----

Capsules, so it should go without saying that these were tasteless and went down without a problem. However, I did on more than one occasion crack open the capsules and mix it with my pre workout. It didn't affect the taste or mixing in any way, shape or fashion for those of you who are curious.

TBN Labs suggests a serving size of 1 capsule per day if you're in a cutting phase and 1-3 capsules per day if you're in a bulking phase. I started with 1 cap per day and progressed to 2 caps per day about halfway through my use since I was in a brief maintenance period. Keep in mind during all of this that there are only 30 capsules in the entire container.

----Effectiveness: 5.2/10----

Keeping it short and sweet, this gave me a tiny bit of libido boost and not much else to speak of. I didn't notice any increase in fat burning or thermogenesis, and definitely no increase in strength or recovery of even marginal means. If you're looking for a sexual health booster, then this will likely be beneficial to you. Otherwise, this did not do anything of note for me in term of "test boosting." I was looking for anything at all in terms of that little extra "oomph" and it never came. I definitely feel that a big reason for that is because this ran out so damn fast at their recommended serving size. If this had double the amount of capsules, I think it would have made a difference and I wouldn't be giving it such a low rating here.

----Value: 3.5/10----

I'd never run this again based on the results I saw and the price. At around $38 per bottle, and considering I'd probably have to run at least 2 bottles at 2 caps per day to really get the full picture on this, it would simply be too expensive. If it were half the price or double the amount at the current price, I'd at least consider it.

Side Effects

----Conclusion: 4.4/10----

I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience. Between what I expected/what they stated on the label and what I actually experienced, it didn't match up well at all. I'd look elsewhere if I were you and looking for a nice test booster. There's plenty I'd feel would be more more effective with better ingredient dosages at cheaper prices.

Thanks to BioWar Nutrition for sending it out!
          September 8, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Consistent
        • Mixes Well
        • Tastes Good
        • No Proprietary Blends
        • Good Pump
        • Clinical Ingredients
        • Clear Label
        • Clumps If Not In Fridge
        Thanks to Biowar for sending out their pre-workout for us to try. I was initially pretty impressed looking at the profile for this one and was excited to give it a try. I was even more excited when I saw that they offered it in my favorite flavor for a pre-workout: Pink Lemonade. Without further ado, here's my thoughts on Implosion X.

----Ingredient Profile: 8.5/10----

----Ingredient Profile: 8.5/10----

Implosion X looks pretty darn good on paper right off the bat. A hefty 6g dose of Citrulline Malate for blood flow and pumps is a great way to start. Betaine is decently dosed at 1.25g and 250mg of caffeine should give a nice kick in the pants. This also includes yohimbine for those of you sensitive to it, but I'm a huge fan of it in any form. Loooooooove me some yohimbine/caffeine combinations. The also include a number of other stimulants/cognitive enhancers.

If I had to nitpick anything, Beta-Alanine at 2g is low for my liking and 500mg of Agmatine isn't enough. Agmatine is my favorite pump ingredient and I'd personally like to see it at 1-2g.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9/10----

As I said, Pink Lemonade is my favorite flavor when it comes to pre-workours. Biowar did a great job with this flavor. If you're a Pink Lemonade fan, you can't go wrong with this. Sweet and just the right amount of tart. This mixed well with very little to no foam or sediment. Dosing is simple: One scoop. I personally went with the "heaping scoop" approach with this one for the majority of the run.

One side note: The clumping of the powder was some of the worst I've ever seen, but it never affected it's ability to mix. Moisture if this products worst enemy. They actually recommend storing this in the fridge, but by the time this had gotten to me through the mail, I figured it was already past the point of no return.

----Effectiveness: 8.2/10----

This got the job done, plain and simple. 250mg was more than enough caffeine combined with the yohimbine to make for some clean, sustained energy, especially after some of my longer shifts at work. Some nice pumps from the Citrulline, but I feel like they could have been next level has the Agmatine been dosed higher. Just a suggestion. Didn't feel much out of the Beta-Alanine, but I usually don't unless the dose is 3-4g. Overall, this was good, but I feel like it could have been outstanding if just a few things had been dosed higher.

----Value: 7.6/10----

$39.99 directly through the company website is the only place place this is currently available, I believe. At $1.33 per scoop, this isn't the best value, but you could certainly do much, much worse, especially considering that this was a good product. I'd personally wait for a sale or lower pricing to grab this.

Side Effects

None of note

----Conclusion: 7.9/10----

As stated, I enjoyed my time with Implosion X but feel that with a few tweaks, this could transform itself from a "good pre-workout to one of the best available. Thanks again to Biowar and i hope you take my small criticisms constructively!

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
          August 31, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Improved Vascularity
        • Solid Pumps
        • Prop Blend
        • Expensive At Two Scoop Dosages
        • Under Dosed Ingredients
        Thanks to VMI for sending out their Vasogen stimulant-free powder for us all to try and review. They also sent a very nice assortment of samples of all of their other offerings, which was very cool and totally not necessary for them to go out of their way and do. Thanks again!

Vasogen doesn't look terrible on paper, but it also doesn't blow you away. A nice mix of herbs along with my personal favorite, Agmatine (in the trademarked Agmapure form, no less). However, I think the doses may be on the lower side as the entire blend 6 ingredients with only 1.15 grams per scoop. I like Agmatine alone to be dosed at 750mg-1g, so that's what I have to say for that. Do the math.

This wasn't the best tasting product and, as expected with a product dominated by herbal ingredients, the sediment was pretty bad. The sediment wouldn't dissipate no matter how much or how vigorous of shaking was done. They sent me the Hawaiian Pump flavor, and it tasted like an herbal, watered down fruit punch. Tolerable, but not the most delicious thing to just sit around and sip on.

7.4/10

So, did this work well? It did, but for me, only when I either took 2 scoops or added it to a stimulant based pre-workout that also had pump inducing ingredients. On days that I took either 2 scoops of this or added it to something else, I had some incredibly full, dense pumps. Even doing just a few pull ups had my biceps completely swollen. More veins were popping out than I could recall in quite some time. As far as energy and endurance/recovery, I never felt a difference. However, 1 scoop on its own never really seemed to do much for me, so take that for what it's worth. I'm also currently 6'2" and 255 pounds. That leads directly into my next topic...

5.3/10

If one scoop were all it took for this to work well for me, it would be a good value. $30 for 30 servings is right at $1 per serving which is good for a pre-workout product. However, there are cheaper non-stim pre-workouts available right now. When you factor in that I took mostly 2 scoops or added it to something else, it starts to have the very distinct feeling of a luxury supplement that I would only buy if I had a ton of cash to throw around.

Conclusion

6.4/10

This product worked well for me, but only when using a double serving or adding it to another type of pre-workout product. If the dosages in this were doubled and remained the same price, you'd have a big fan. Alas, as it stands, I'm pretty neutral on Vasogen. Thanks again to VMI for sending it out.

Thanks to EBN Sports for sending it out!
          August 29, 2017

Cons:
          Thanks to EBN Sports for sending out their Herculin MRF-4 for all of us to try out. I was initially skeptical before getting this and my doubts turned out out to be warranted. I have a lot of thoughts on this one, and while I wish I could love every product that gets sent out to us, that's sadly not the case. Know that this is only my opinion and if you want to try this for yourself at the end despite my review, then so be it.

---Ingredient Profile: (5/10)---

---Ingredient Profile: (5/10)---

"Herculin MRF-4 is the ultimate pre & post workout. With 6 patents protecting it's formulation, it truly is the world's first pre & post workout muscle generator."

I don't know about all that, but from what I can see, this is a run of the mill amino product on paper. They also claim on the front label that you can "take the same supplements as professional athletes" and Philip Rivers is actually one of their sponsors, it seems. Interesting, but consider me a skeptic.

Herculin MRF-4 claims to increase protein absorption, alleviate protein degradation and promote faster recovery. To me, this seems geared towards being paired with a protein source post workout, which is why the claim about it being the "ultimate pre workout" doesn't make any sense to me. At least in this sense, the label claim is fairly ambiguous. For my purposes, I took this strictly post workout.

---Taste/Mixing/Dosing: (3/10)---

This tasted terrible, which is quite a feat considering there's actually 20 calories in this coming from carbs in the form of sugar alcohols. It was also carbonated, which only added to the unpleasant experience. To top it all off, they suggest the following: "As a dietary supplement, add 3.5 scoops to 16oz water. Stir and let dissolve for 2-3 minutes. DO not use a shaker cup, the effervescent formula should be allowed to sit before consumption. For best results, consume immediately following workout. No loading required." I tried this once and it didn't work at all. Decided to use a shaker cup for the rest of the time and it mixed fairly well for the most part. Please note that I used 32-36 oz of water in a huge shaker cup. The taste was more tolerable this way, and at a certain point I grew used to it and just chugged it straight down. This whole entire aspect had me extremely confused. Also, seriously with the dosing? 3.5 scoops? I don't understand this at all. Just make a bigger scooper...becomes a huge pain when you're required to eyeball a "half scoop" in order to get the correct amount.

---Effectiveness: (4/10)---

This just didn't really do much of...anything if I'm being completely honest. I would wake up with pretty bad DOMs after a long session on a stationary bike while taking this, let alone any type of lifting. Don't think it stands up to par with other amino products when it comes to recovery. As for enhanced protein absorption...well, we all know that's pretty much impossible to substantiate. The amount of Beta Alanine in here was irrelevant and there's so little Tri-Creatine Phosphate that it was delegated to the "Other Ingredients" list. Very "meh" all around. Might as well have been taking nothing.

---Value: (0.5/10)

$79 for 18 servings. $4.40 per serving. I'm literally not even going to bother elaborating here because those figures speak for themselves. Truly speechless.

---Overall: (2.2/10)---

Ineffective, gimmicky and outlandishly expensive. I'd advise you to look literally anywhere else but here for an amino acid product. Save your time and money, please.

Thanks to EvoMuse for sending it out!
            August 10, 2017

Pros:
           Cons:
          • No Side Effects
          • Purest Form Of Yohimbine
          • Stimulant-free
            This was my first time using a standalone Yohimbine fat burner, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. However, I ended up being more than pleasantly surprised. Let's go over why in the following review of EvoMuse's AlphaBurn.

----Ingredient Profile: (9/10)----

Pretty cut and dry here, with 3mg of Alpha Yohimbine per capsule with only 4mg of Bioperene added to help increase the bio-availability and enhance the effectiveness (hopefully) of the aforementioned yohimbine. Simple yet effective labels always get points in my book, and this hits those marks.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: (9/...

----Ingredient Profile: (9/10)----

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: (9/10)----

AlphaBurn comes in capsules, so no taste to speak of beside the occasional after-burp of what I can only assume was the Bioperene, which was always extremely unpleasant yet tolerable considering it didn't happen often. Dosing for me was pretty simple. I always took 1-2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach with a source of caffeine (usually coffee), followed by my first meal around lunch time and then another cap approximately 6 hours after the first, again on an empty stomach with a source of caffeine. Easy enough.

----Effectiveness: (9/10)----

This was amazing in helping me burn fat, which I had recently acquired a lot of. At one point, I had ballooned to over 300 pounds, and I started AlphaBurn at around 285ish. At the end of the bottle, I was down to 265 for a total loss of 20 pounds. I did fasted cardio in the form of stationary bike for 30-60 minutes followed by whatever lifting I had planned for the day. I feel as though AlphaBurn definitely aided in burning fat during my workouts, and also with curbing my appetite as well. I almost never thought about reverting back to eating like a slob. AlphaBurn had me sweating like I had never sweat before during my cardio sessions. I could see clear changes in body composition after my run with AlphaBurn, which is always motivating in itself.

----Value: (9/10)----

EvoMuse is selling this directly through their website right now for $22, which works out to just 22 cents per serving. This is pretty incredible value for a product I found to be so effective, and to have it come directly through a brand website is, I believe, a first in my experience. I would buy this at that price without thinking twice.

----Side Effects: (10/10)----

None. I was fortunate to not even experience the increase in anxiety that sometimes comes along with yohimbine.

----Conclusion: (9/10)----

I was floored by how effective AlphaBurn turned out to be in helping me cut weight. Considering this, along with the very reasonable price and lack of side effects, I will definitely be turning towards this product again at some point in the future.