Brotein

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

Reviews by Brotein

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  September 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Most Likely Underdosed
  • Not Enough Servings In A Container

I received and took Bionic Test during a pseudo-cut/short maintenance period. I was intrigued by their claims of increased testosterone, lipolysis, thermogenesis, and a boost in strength and recovery. I'll go over how I felt this performed in all of those areas during this review. Thanks to TBN Labs for sending this out for us to give a go.

----Ingredient Profile: 6/10 ----

----Ingredient Profile: 6/10 ----

Plenty of others have gone over the ingredients so far, so I won't go overboard and bore you all by rambling on. However, while I know proprietary blends are sometimes a necessary evil, I'd love to see a product like this without one for a change. I have a feeling this is likely under dosed in a lot of areas, but since I can't prove that definitively, I'll split it down the middle and go with a 6/10, at least on paper.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 8/10----

Capsules, so it should go without saying that these were tasteless and went down without a problem. However, I did on more than one occasion crack open the capsules and mix it with my pre workout. It didn't affect the taste or mixing in any way, shape or fashion for those of you who are curious.

TBN Labs suggests a serving size of 1 capsule per day if you're in a cutting phase and 1-3 capsules per day if you're in a bulking phase. I started with 1 cap per day and progressed to 2 caps per day about halfway through my use since I was in a brief maintenance period. Keep in mind during all of this that there are only 30 capsules in the entire container.

----Effectiveness: 5.2/10----

Keeping it short and sweet, this gave me a tiny bit of libido boost and not much else to speak of. I didn't notice any increase in fat burning or thermogenesis, and definitely no increase in strength or recovery of even marginal means. If you're looking for a sexual health booster, then this will likely be beneficial to you. Otherwise, this did not do anything of note for me in term of "test boosting." I was looking for anything at all in terms of that little extra "oomph" and it never came. I definitely feel that a big reason for that is because this ran out so damn fast at their recommended serving size. If this had double the amount of capsules, I think it would have made a difference and I wouldn't be giving it such a low rating here.

----Value: 3.5/10----

I'd never run this again based on the results I saw and the price. At around $38 per bottle, and considering I'd probably have to run at least 2 bottles at 2 caps per day to really get the full picture on this, it would simply be too expensive. If it were half the price or double the amount at the current price, I'd at least consider it.

Side Effects

----Conclusion: 4.4/10----

I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience. Between what I expected/what they stated on the label and what I actually experienced, it didn't match up well at all. I'd look elsewhere if I were you and looking for a nice test booster. There's plenty I'd feel would be more more effective with better ingredient dosages at cheaper prices.

Thanks to BioWar Nutrition for sending it out!
  September 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent
  • Mixes Well
  • Tastes Good
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Good Pump
  • Clinical Ingredients
  • Clear Label
  • Clumps If Not In Fridge
Thanks to Biowar for sending out their pre-workout for us to try. I was initially pretty impressed looking at the profile for this one and was excited to give it a try. I was even more excited when I saw that they offered it in my favorite flavor for a pre-workout: Pink Lemonade. Without further ado, here's my thoughts on Implosion X.

----Ingredient Profile: 8.5/10----

----Ingredient Profile: 8.5/10----

Implosion X looks pretty darn good on paper right off the bat. A hefty 6g dose of Citrulline Malate for blood flow and pumps is a great way to start. Betaine is decently dosed at 1.25g and 250mg of caffeine should give a nice kick in the pants. This also includes yohimbine for those of you sensitive to it, but I'm a huge fan of it in any form. Loooooooove me some yohimbine/caffeine combinations. The also include a number of other stimulants/cognitive enhancers.

If I had to nitpick anything, Beta-Alanine at 2g is low for my liking and 500mg of Agmatine isn't enough. Agmatine is my favorite pump ingredient and I'd personally like to see it at 1-2g.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9/10----

As I said, Pink Lemonade is my favorite flavor when it comes to pre-workours. Biowar did a great job with this flavor. If you're a Pink Lemonade fan, you can't go wrong with this. Sweet and just the right amount of tart. This mixed well with very little to no foam or sediment. Dosing is simple: One scoop. I personally went with the "heaping scoop" approach with this one for the majority of the run.

One side note: The clumping of the powder was some of the worst I've ever seen, but it never affected it's ability to mix. Moisture if this products worst enemy. They actually recommend storing this in the fridge, but by the time this had gotten to me through the mail, I figured it was already past the point of no return.

----Effectiveness: 8.2/10----

This got the job done, plain and simple. 250mg was more than enough caffeine combined with the yohimbine to make for some clean, sustained energy, especially after some of my longer shifts at work. Some nice pumps from the Citrulline, but I feel like they could have been next level has the Agmatine been dosed higher. Just a suggestion. Didn't feel much out of the Beta-Alanine, but I usually don't unless the dose is 3-4g. Overall, this was good, but I feel like it could have been outstanding if just a few things had been dosed higher.

----Value: 7.6/10----

$39.99 directly through the company website is the only place place this is currently available, I believe. At $1.33 per scoop, this isn't the best value, but you could certainly do much, much worse, especially considering that this was a good product. I'd personally wait for a sale or lower pricing to grab this.

Side Effects

None of note

----Conclusion: 7.9/10----

As stated, I enjoyed my time with Implosion X but feel that with a few tweaks, this could transform itself from a "good pre-workout to one of the best available. Thanks again to Biowar and i hope you take my small criticisms constructively!

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 31, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Solid Pumps
  • Improved Vascularity
  • Expensive At Two Scoop Dosages
  • Prop Blend
  • Under Dosed Ingredients
Thanks to VMI for sending out their Vasogen stimulant-free powder for us all to try and review. They also sent a very nice assortment of samples of all of their other offerings, which was very cool and totally not necessary for them to go out of their way and do. Thanks again!

Vasogen doesn't look terrible on paper, but it also doesn't blow you away. A nice mix of herbs along with my personal favorite, Agmatine (in the trademarked Agmapure form, no less). However, I think the doses may be on the lower side as the entire blend 6 ingredients with only 1.15 grams per scoop. I like Agmatine alone to be dosed at 750mg-1g, so that's what I have to say for that. Do the math.

This wasn't the best tasting product and, as expected with a product dominated by herbal ingredients, the sediment was pretty bad. The sediment wouldn't dissipate no matter how much or how vigorous of shaking was done. They sent me the Hawaiian Pump flavor, and it tasted like an herbal, watered down fruit punch. Tolerable, but not the most delicious thing to just sit around and sip on.

7.4/10

So, did this work well? It did, but for me, only when I either took 2 scoops or added it to a stimulant based pre-workout that also had pump inducing ingredients. On days that I took either 2 scoops of this or added it to something else, I had some incredibly full, dense pumps. Even doing just a few pull ups had my biceps completely swollen. More veins were popping out than I could recall in quite some time. As far as energy and endurance/recovery, I never felt a difference. However, 1 scoop on its own never really seemed to do much for me, so take that for what it's worth. I'm also currently 6'2" and 255 pounds. That leads directly into my next topic...

5.3/10

If one scoop were all it took for this to work well for me, it would be a good value. $30 for 30 servings is right at $1 per serving which is good for a pre-workout product. However, there are cheaper non-stim pre-workouts available right now. When you factor in that I took mostly 2 scoops or added it to something else, it starts to have the very distinct feeling of a luxury supplement that I would only buy if I had a ton of cash to throw around.

Conclusion

6.4/10

This product worked well for me, but only when using a double serving or adding it to another type of pre-workout product. If the dosages in this were doubled and remained the same price, you'd have a big fan. Alas, as it stands, I'm pretty neutral on Vasogen. Thanks again to VMI for sending it out.

Thanks to EBN Sports for sending it out!
  August 29, 2017

Cons:
    Thanks to EBN Sports for sending out their Herculin MRF-4 for all of us to try out. I was initially skeptical before getting this and my doubts turned out out to be warranted. I have a lot of thoughts on this one, and while I wish I could love every product that gets sent out to us, that's sadly not the case. Know that this is only my opinion and if you want to try this for yourself at the end despite my review, then so be it.

---Ingredient Profile: (5/10)---

---Ingredient Profile: (5/10)---

"Herculin MRF-4 is the ultimate pre & post workout. With 6 patents protecting it's formulation, it truly is the world's first pre & post workout muscle generator."

I don't know about all that, but from what I can see, this is a run of the mill amino product on paper. They also claim on the front label that you can "take the same supplements as professional athletes" and Philip Rivers is actually one of their sponsors, it seems. Interesting, but consider me a skeptic.

Herculin MRF-4 claims to increase protein absorption, alleviate protein degradation and promote faster recovery. To me, this seems geared towards being paired with a protein source post workout, which is why the claim about it being the "ultimate pre workout" doesn't make any sense to me. At least in this sense, the label claim is fairly ambiguous. For my purposes, I took this strictly post workout.

---Taste/Mixing/Dosing: (3/10)---

This tasted terrible, which is quite a feat considering there's actually 20 calories in this coming from carbs in the form of sugar alcohols. It was also carbonated, which only added to the unpleasant experience. To top it all off, they suggest the following: "As a dietary supplement, add 3.5 scoops to 16oz water. Stir and let dissolve for 2-3 minutes. DO not use a shaker cup, the effervescent formula should be allowed to sit before consumption. For best results, consume immediately following workout. No loading required." I tried this once and it didn't work at all. Decided to use a shaker cup for the rest of the time and it mixed fairly well for the most part. Please note that I used 32-36 oz of water in a huge shaker cup. The taste was more tolerable this way, and at a certain point I grew used to it and just chugged it straight down. This whole entire aspect had me extremely confused. Also, seriously with the dosing? 3.5 scoops? I don't understand this at all. Just make a bigger scooper...becomes a huge pain when you're required to eyeball a "half scoop" in order to get the correct amount.

---Effectiveness: (4/10)---

This just didn't really do much of...anything if I'm being completely honest. I would wake up with pretty bad DOMs after a long session on a stationary bike while taking this, let alone any type of lifting. Don't think it stands up to par with other amino products when it comes to recovery. As for enhanced protein absorption...well, we all know that's pretty much impossible to substantiate. The amount of Beta Alanine in here was irrelevant and there's so little Tri-Creatine Phosphate that it was delegated to the "Other Ingredients" list. Very "meh" all around. Might as well have been taking nothing.

---Value: (0.5/10)

$79 for 18 servings. $4.40 per serving. I'm literally not even going to bother elaborating here because those figures speak for themselves. Truly speechless.

---Overall: (2.2/10)---

Ineffective, gimmicky and outlandishly expensive. I'd advise you to look literally anywhere else but here for an amino acid product. Save your time and money, please.

Thanks to EvoMuse for sending it out!
      August 10, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Side Effects
    • Purest Form Of Yohimbine
    • Stimulant-free
      This was my first time using a standalone Yohimbine fat burner, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. However, I ended up being more than pleasantly surprised. Let's go over why in the following review of EvoMuse's AlphaBurn.

----Ingredient Profile: (9/10)----

Pretty cut and dry here, with 3mg of Alpha Yohimbine per capsule with only 4mg of Bioperene added to help increase the bio-availability and enhance the effectiveness (hopefully) of the aforementioned yohimbine. Simple yet effective labels always get points in my book, and this hits those marks.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: (9/...

----Ingredient Profile: (9/10)----

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: (9/10)----

AlphaBurn comes in capsules, so no taste to speak of beside the occasional after-burp of what I can only assume was the Bioperene, which was always extremely unpleasant yet tolerable considering it didn't happen often. Dosing for me was pretty simple. I always took 1-2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach with a source of caffeine (usually coffee), followed by my first meal around lunch time and then another cap approximately 6 hours after the first, again on an empty stomach with a source of caffeine. Easy enough.

----Effectiveness: (9/10)----

This was amazing in helping me burn fat, which I had recently acquired a lot of. At one point, I had ballooned to over 300 pounds, and I started AlphaBurn at around 285ish. At the end of the bottle, I was down to 265 for a total loss of 20 pounds. I did fasted cardio in the form of stationary bike for 30-60 minutes followed by whatever lifting I had planned for the day. I feel as though AlphaBurn definitely aided in burning fat during my workouts, and also with curbing my appetite as well. I almost never thought about reverting back to eating like a slob. AlphaBurn had me sweating like I had never sweat before during my cardio sessions. I could see clear changes in body composition after my run with AlphaBurn, which is always motivating in itself.

----Value: (9/10)----

EvoMuse is selling this directly through their website right now for $22, which works out to just 22 cents per serving. This is pretty incredible value for a product I found to be so effective, and to have it come directly through a brand website is, I believe, a first in my experience. I would buy this at that price without thinking twice.

----Side Effects: (10/10)----

None. I was fortunate to not even experience the increase in anxiety that sometimes comes along with yohimbine.

----Conclusion: (9/10)----

I was floored by how effective AlphaBurn turned out to be in helping me cut weight. Considering this, along with the very reasonable price and lack of side effects, I will definitely be turning towards this product again at some point in the future.

Thanks to Strike First Nutrition for sending it out!
        April 29, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Reduced Fatigue
      • Improves Recovery
      In an amino market that is over-saturated with products from every single company that pops up overnight, it is becoming increasingly difficult for these companies to formulate an amino product that stands out above all others. As such, it simply becomes a matter of identifying with one brand more than another and sticking with their amino. Sustainall touts a 10:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine as being superior to other ratios, such as the tried and true 2:1:1 ratio, so is it really that much different? Let's check it out.

Ingredient Profile: (8.5/10)

This is a nice looking ...

Ingredient Profile: (8.5/10)

This is a nice looking amino on paper. 9g of total aminos per serving, including the aforementioned big 3 in a 10:1:1 ratio along with some Glutamine and HICA. These all serve to help improve recovery and protein synthesis, which is the main purpose of a product like this.

They also included an electrolyte and vitamin/mineral blend, which is always nice to see to help improve intra-workout hydration.

Taste/Mixing: (6/10)

The flavor was Tropical Berry. I personally didn't care for this flavor one way or another and would be happy to see other selections in the future. No problems with mixing in terms of excess foam or sediment. Good job.

Effectiveness: (7.8/10)

This was a solid BCAA product. As I said in the intro, it's hard for a BCAA product to stand out above the rest when there really isn't much innovation to be had. As far as Sustainall goes, this provided for me what every good to great BCAA in the past has, and that's a noticeable increase in recovery, decrease in DOMs, and a little bit of help in hydration. If you're asking for more from a BCAA than these 3 aspects, then you're asking way too much in my opinion, and you need to lower your expectations of what a product like this could and should do for you.

Value: (6/10)

This is too expensive, plain and simple. Currently only available directly through the Strike First website to the extent of my knowledge, the asking price is $50 for 30 servings, working out to $1.66 which is way more than comparable BCAA products already available. This isn't that much better than others that it would warrant paying such a premium, so hopefully it becomes more widely available soon and helps to lower the price.

Overall: (7/10)

A solid 7 out of 10 that could easily have been more if not for the premium price. As it stands, I wouldn't purchase this on my own unless the price comes down pretty significantly. Otherwise, this was a fine BCAA product that could hold its own to the plethora of others currently available.

Overall
      Overall
      Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
        April 9, 2017

• Clinical Dosing For Ingredients
      • Great Value
      • Extreme Focus
      • Too Sweet
      Redcon1 lives by the motto of "The Highest State of Readiness". They pride themselves on formulating products not just for bodybuilders and athletes but also for the every-man. From the moment I saw this, coupled with the extremely packed ingredient profile, I knew there was potentially something special in the making. Let's get right into the first part of what made me enjoy Total War so much.

Ingredient Profile: (9.5/10)

Ingredient Profile: (9.5/10)

I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a better creatine free pre-workout than this. It starts off with 6g of Citrulline Malate, 3.2g of Beta Alanine and 1g of Agmatine. Any of you who have read previous reviews of mine know what a huge proponent of Agmatine I am for pumps, and 6g is a nice, hefty dose of Citrulline. Beta Alanine is dosed at the clinical amount, which is obviously a plus as well. It follows with a whole host of energy and focus ingredients, including 1g of Taurine, 250mg of caffeine and 2mg of yohimbine. They finish it all out with a few ingredients we may be familiar with as DMAA "alternatives" in DMHA and Eria Jarensis dosed at 100mg and 125mg respectively. At least on paper, Total War hits every single category you could possibly want and look for in a pre-workout.

Effectiveness: (9.0/10)

This was a damn great pre-workout, simple as that. The energy was clean and sustained, and not too overwhelming at 250mg per scoop. Coupled with the myriad of other stimulants and focus enhancing agents included, it was quite the experience, to say the least. Every single workout was enjoyable, even after the longest days. The pump was also pretty intense, leaving my muscles full and dense quite a while after the workout. Basically, it would be difficult for me to imagine this pre-workout being improved in any type of way.

Taste/Mixing: (5/10)

I went with Sour Gummy Bear for the flavor, and while I appreciate flavors that go outside the box, this one just wasn't for me. Is it possible for something to be both too sweet and too tart at the same time? Because that's how I felt about the flavor. Not that I hated it...I just grew tired of it very, very quickly. I'll be choosing another flavor for my next go with Total War.

Value: (8.8/10)

I found Total War on i-supplements.com (through Priceplow.com) for $35.99 after a 10% discount code. For $1.19 per scoop, you get 30 servings of a true one-scoop pre-workout formula. I believe this represents outstanding value in today's market. I highly recommend this at this price point.

Overall: (9/10)

Overall, Total War has quickly found a spot towards the top of my favorite pre-workout list. It hits every major category in terms of effectiveness with flying colors and is exceedingly affordable considering the ingredients. Purchase with confidence.

Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
        January 30, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Pump
      • Tunnel Vision Focus
      • Great Energy
      • Great Value
      • More Flavors Would Be Nice
      Savage Supplements Siren promises to deliver strength, endurance, focus, energy and massive pump. I think it nailed all of these categories, all behind a transparent, well dosed profile.

Profile: (9/10)

This is just a great profile on paper. The highlights include 4g of L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, 3g Beta-Alanine, 1g Agmatine, 300mg caffeine and, of course, 75mg of the infamous DMAA. Add these to the other ingredients included for focus and pump and you have an incredible profile. I was very excited to try this based on this alone and knew there was virtually no way this would disappoint...

Profile: (9/10)

Taste/Mixing: (6/10)

The flavor was Blackberry Lemonade and I wasn't a big fan. It had that distinctive chemical taste that a lot of these pre-workouts have and I didn't get much lemonade as I did sour raspberry water. Regardless, I've had much worse than this and I didn't particularly mind drinking this. Absolutely no issues with mixing as this mixed perfectly.

Effectiveness: (8.8/10)

A knockout, plain and simple. Better than almost any other I've tried in terms of pump, energy and focus. Anyone who has read any of my prior reviews knows that I'm a huge fan of agmatine, so the 1g dose combined with the Citrulline and Betaine was a stellar combo and had me pumped to the extreme on some days, both in the primary and secondary muscles depending on what I was working on.

The energy was next level, which is no surprise when you combine an ingredient as potent as DMAA with 300mg of caffeine. I frequently work 13 hour shifts, and this would be exactly what I needed to give me that kick to get in the gym after a very long day at work. In this case, the much maligned "DMAA crash" ended up working in my favor as I'd be ready to go to bed as soon as I got home. Go figure.

The focus was the best part of this. I often take my pre-workouts as I drive to the gym, and I would find myself fixated on literally nothing but the road. Once I got into the gym, it was all systems go and nothing would break my focus. I struggle to remember a pre-workout that provided a true "tunnel-vision" focus like Siren did.

Value: (8.5/10)

Looks like a site called Cobra Supplements has this available for $40. I don't know how reputable they are, but that would be $40 for 30 true one scoop servings, representing great value in my book at $1.33 per serving. I don't mind paying a higher price per scoop when they are truly one scoop pre-workouts. If this were to ever dip closer to $1 per serving, it would probably be the best deal on the market in my opinion.

Overall: (8.7/10)

What more can I say? A truly top-tier option in the world of pre-workouts that I suggest you try for yourself in order to fully appreciate.

Thanks to Feroxlabs for sending it out!
        January 8, 2017

• Prop Blend
        • Needed 2 Scoops To Feel Enegry
        Thanks to Feroxlabs for sending out their Pre-Workout, Narco, for us all to try. It's always fun getting to familiarize yourself with a company you've previously never heard of. Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to have nice things to say about every single product from every single company out there, that's simply not how it works and there is usually a crystal clear difference between the products that are great and the products that will get lost in the sea of hundreds upon hundreds of pre-workouts. I believe Narco is one of the latter and I'll explain why in this review.

Ingredient Pr...

Ingredient Profile: (5/10)

It never ceases to both amaze and annoy me to no end when companies blatantly insult our collective intelligence as consumers by underdosing their products and then hiding behind proprietary blends that are only there to "protect their recipe". We, as supplement users, are more informed than ever and both know and expect certain doses for certain ingredients in order for them to be able to be effective. If you want to use a proprietary blend in order to keep the blend of stimulants you're using a secret, then that's something I can understand. But when you use a proprietary blend for pump and endurance ingredients, the red flags automatically go flying for me. Right off the bat with Narco, they have their "Extreme Muscle Pump Matrix" comprised of 5.625g of NINE different ingredients, the first 2 of which are L-Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine. Those two ingredients alone would require a collective 7-11g between the two of them in order for them to even be considered reasonably dosed, and that is a fact that cannot be argued. Now add the fact that you have 7 other pump and endurance ingredients beside those and tell me how you could look anyone in the face and say that this is a thoughtfully produced pre-workout? I'll leave you all to answer that question for yourselves.

The stimulant blend at least looks good, though I wish the total caffeine content were displayed for obvious reasons. Noopept and Orchilean are interesting for their potential energy and focus combination. I've included an image of the ingredient profile below for your own reference.

Flavor/Mixing: (6/10)

Fruit Punch was the flavor but I found it to taste more like old school bubble gum than anything, which I'm not particularly fond of. It wasn't terrible, but I didn't enjoy it. Mixing was fine with just a bit of foam after shaking.

Effectiveness: (5/10)

At one scoop, Narco was barely noticeable. There was no increase in pump to speak of and the energy and focus boost was so-so. I decided to use two scoops on more than a few occasions, and with that, the energy and focus were finally very good, with an emphasis on the focus. I'd venture to say that the focus I got with two scoops was among some of the best I've experienced on some days, but taking 2 scoops every time just isn't reasonable. The pumps were, at best, average with the 2 scoop dosage. This was a very lackluster pre-workout all around given that it's not designed to be a 2 scoop product.

Value: (4/10)

Simply put, this is too expensive. Seemingly only available directly through their website as far as I know, they have it listed at $45 which is already expensive for a 30 serving product. Factor in that I only really got good results when using 2 scoops and this falls well out of competitive price range. This product, in my opinion, should ideally be $25-$30 given the type of pre-workout it is and how many servings it has.

Overall: (4.5/10)

I would look elsewhere and would not recommend Narco as it is currently. Thanks again to Feroxlabs for sending this out for us to try.

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
          December 9, 2016

• Increased Vascularity
        • Great Pumps
          For quite some time now, I've favored Agmatine over all other pump ingredients and found it to be superior to all other types. How did VMI's version fair? Let's take a look. Thanks to VMI for sending this out to be reviewed.

Ingredient Profile: (9/10)

Very simple here: 500mg of pure Agmatine Sulfate (Agmapure) per scoop. 60 scoops per container. Doesn't get any simpler than this. 500mg per scoop is appropriate when dealing with a singular ingredient and makes it easy to vary dosages. Thumbs up.

Taste/Mixing: (10/10)

The powder is unflavored. I never had this by itself and only mixed it...

Ingredient Profile: (9/10)

Taste/Mixing: (10/10)

The powder is unflavored. I never had this by itself and only mixed it with stimulant based pre-workouts, so I have no idea what this tastes like naturally, but I never noticed it when mixed with other powders. Therefore, it gets perfect marks from me in this category. I can't imagine this tastes good mixed with just water, however, so I would have rated it lower had I done so and wouldn't advise anyone do that themselves, either.

Effectiveness: (9/10)

As I said at the start of my review, I consider Agmatine to be the superior pump ingredient and have always gotten great pumps from products that include it. VMI's Agmatine was no exception, and I was able to add exactly the dose I liked to get a great pump every time. I dosed this at 2 scoops every time with no exceptions. This provided 1g of Agmatine and that was more than enough to give me a deep, full, dense pump, especially when working on my arms. I also noticed better vascularity when using this as opposed to not. If you're looking for one hell of a pump, Agmatine is your friend.

Value: (8.2/10)

At $20 on Amazon, this represents pretty good value. This is cheaper than the others I found that were similar (brand name and coming in a 30g tub) but more expensive than raw, bulk agmatine. BulkSupplements offers 250g of Agmatine for $25, so if bulk is your thing, that's certainly the way to go. However, I also believe this product to be of a higher quality with Agmapure, so take that for what it's worth.

Ovarall: (8.6/10)

I would highly recommend VMI Agmatine to anyone looking to add a great pump to their existing pre-workout that doesn't already have it. The results were good and the price is fair, so there isn't much more to ask for. Thanks again to VMI for sending this out to me.