BlakePullen

MVRs

Completed Missions

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

First Bloods

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. BlakePullen will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 209 days.

Reviews by BlakePullen

Overall
Thanks to Universal for sending it out!
  February 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label

What is up guys? It's always a good day when you get to review a pre-workout. Universal is a brand that has always caught my eye, so I was especially excited to review this product. As always I'd like to thank everyone at SR and Universal for making this review possible.

5g of BCAA's (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine): I am assuming its in a 2:1:1 ratio but we cannot be certain because that information is not disclosed to us. You gotta love seeing this added into a pre-workout formula though.

6g of Citrulline Malate: Yeahhhhhh buddy that's a cl...

6g of Citrulline Malate: Yeahhhhhh buddy that's a clinical dose of PUMPS right there. Love seeing that on the label.

2g of Beta-Alanine: this is a good amount of Beta-A to help improve endurance however it is under the clinical dose of 3.2g. I'm still happy to see it on the label because endurance matters a lot in a pre-workout supplement.

1g of Tyrosine: Good addition but not dosed high enough to really have much of an impact.

350mg Caffeine: The stim lovers dream. A whopping 350mg dose of caffeine will have even the most dedicated coffee drinkers raising their eyebrows.

Taste: "Green Apple"
    This flavor was one of my favorite flavors of pre-workout that I have ever had. It had a little sour tang to it that I really liked. It was a very refreshing way to kick off every workout.

Mixibility: Very easy to mix. It always dissolved with no issues after a good 5-10 second shake in a blender bottle.

Dosage: I found my sweet spot to be 1 serving about 20 mins prior to my workout.

I liked this product a lot overall.
    Energy: The caffeine was a big slap to the face. I loved the sudden rush I would get every time I drank it. There were many days where I simply didn't feel like dragging myself to the gym because of my hectic schedule but this stuff always gave me the jolt of energy that i needed day or night.
    Endurance: The endurance was better than if I wasn't taking any supplement, however it was nothing spectacular. I could feel my muscles failing at points towards the end of the workout where I had been able to keep grinding in the past with products higher in Beta-Alanine and Betaine. I was still able to bang out extra sets compared to not taking anything.
    Pump: Major props to Universal for this category. My pumps were skin shredding. I felt like a greek god 10 mins into every workout (I got a lot of compliments on my veins while using this product lol) Very good 'Pumped up Effect'
    BCAAs: The addition of this to any supplement is a huge plus in my book. At the very least the placebo effect of rebuilding your muscles while they are being torn down is occurring. I however, do believe that there is some truth to this claim.
    This product has a very simple but effective design. Sometimes less ingredients (at good doses) is really more.

You can currently purchase 30 servings for $29.90 at amazon.com. This is less than $1 per serving for a pre-workout product that also contains 5g of BCAAs! This is a fantastic deal for a really good 2 in 1 product.

Side Effects

None (Be wary of high caffeine content if you have a low tolerance)

Conclusion

I would absolutely recommend this product to anybody looking for a little more out of their pre-workout. The caffeine gets you going, the citrulline pumps you up, and the BCAAs help you start rebuilding muscle immediately!

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
    3.5
    (SR paid for product; Gaspari Nutrition did not participate)
      February 15, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Hey It Tasted Good
    • Prop Blend
    • Fillers
    • Underdosed Ingredients

What is up guys? I'd like to give a big shoutout to SR for funding this review since Gaspari did not want to participate!. Let's dive right in.

1 serving is 10g total however the ingredients only add up to a little over 5g. The entire formal is one huge prop blend so there is basically no way to know if we're getting anywhere close to a clinical dose of anything (but i'm going to assume not even closeeeee)
    "HyperAmino Blend" 5g

- Phenylalanine
    - Theronine
    - Methionine

Hyper Amino Hyper Energy Matrix: 200mg
    - IIex gyayusa Extract (leaf)
    - Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)
    - Guarana Extract (seed)

Total caffeine from all sources totals 100mg

I really hate that this is a prop blend formula. I can only assume since there's a laundry list of ingredients and only a little over 5g of total ingredients that there's only a miniscual amount of each ingredient present.

Taste: Gummy Candy was an interesting experience. I actually really enjoyed the weird gummy bear like taste and would highly recommend it.

Mixibility: I had no issues mixing this product in my blender bottle with 8 ounces of water.

Dosage: I took 2 servings Intra-Workout throughout the total duration of my workout

So I personally used double scoops because I was not overly impressed by the label and wanted to give this product a fighting chance before I ripped into it. Even at 2 servings (double the amount of ingredients listed on the label for 1 serving) I barely felt ANYTHINGG. BCAAs usually have a pretty impactful effect on me, but because of the prop blend I cannot see how much I was getting per serving. It sure didn't feel like a lot because my DOMs were still very high, almost like I wasn't taking a supplement. This is targeted as a recovery supplemented so I was expecting a refreshed/rested kind of feel to it and I got nothing of the sorts. It was very disappointing for me because I have a lot of respect for Gaspari. This product did not impact me in any positive way.

You can actually get this product really cheap at allstarhealth.com for $13 per 30 servings (only certain flavors). It's pretty cheap but your basically spending your money on nothing but a crappy prop blend so I wouldn't purchase this.

Side Effects

Nothing

Conclusion

This product feels like a scam to real in uneducated supplement users. The prop blend has a million ingredients and only totals up to around 5g. Cmon Gaspari! i know you can do better!!

Overall
    Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
      February 14, 2018

• Increase Recovery
    • Reduction Of DOMS

What is up guys? This is my third international Protein product that I have been fortunately able to review. I have enjoyed using their products in the past so I was naturally drawn to this product. I'd like to thank everyone at SR and International Protein for making this review possible!

1 scoop = 1 serving

3g Carbs
    2g Sugar
    31g Protein
    Also contains 5.7g of glutamine

Very simple label, but a very good label. 160 Calories isn't overly heavy and should be able to fit into anyone's macro's even if they are on a specific cut/bulk. Carbs and sugar are both relatively low so that's another thing that I like to see and you get a whopping 31g of protein per serving! The addition of extra glutamine is a huge plus as well. I'm constantly looking for additional ways to recover faster and I've found glutamine to help out my recovery a lot. Pretty impressed overall with the label.

Taste: I received the chocolate flavor and I have no complaints. I'm not really a big chocolate guy to begin with, however, the taste was not too chocolatey or overpowering. It was a very simple taste if you get what I'm saying.

Mixibility: Perfect mix everytime regardless of how many scoops you use (I recommend using 8 ounces of water and a blender bottle).

Dosage: I used 1-2 scoops post workout to take advantage of my anabolic window. I really enjoyed using this product and have no complaints.

Protein powder is always hard to really gauge effectiveness because you can't really feel the product working like you can with a stimulant for example. What i can do is describe my strength gains and my overall aesthetic gains for you while using this product. I am currently on a lean bulk (slightly in a caloric surplus) so I used this product to add extra protein to my diet immediately post workout. My strength increased a normal realistic amount over the 3-4 weeks (a handful of pounds on all major compound lifts) and I gotta give some credit to this supplement for helping me to rebuild my body after tearing it down. When I double scooped after some especially brutal workouts, i also felt that this product reduced my DOMs with the added glutamine benefits.

This part is brutal. You can get roughly 22 servings for $52.00. :( That is way more than I'm willing to spend on protein powder, otherwise, I would add this product to my stack.

Side Effects

Conclusion

GREAT product! BUT crappy price. I really wish they would bring their margins down so that this product was more accessible to a 'Gym Bros' wallet.

Overall
    Overall
    6.6
    6.1
    Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
      February 12, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Recovery
    • Underdosed

What is going on SR? I have a creatine review for you today. I'm a bit old school when it comes to creatine *5g of Monohydrate kind of guy* but I was excited to change things up and try this product. I'd like to thank all the people at SR and Millennium Sport for making this possible.

CRE-XS 2g:
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MagnaPower)
    Creatine Gluconate
    Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate
    Tri-Creatine Orotate

CRE-XS 2g:
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MagnaPower)
    Creatine Gluconate
    Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate
    Tri-Creatine Orotate
    Looks can be deceiving here. Because of the many creatine listed I would assume that I would be getting more than 2g of all of them combined. I can't tell exactly how much of each type of creatine there is, so I can't tell you if this is clinically dosed or not (probably not).

OxyCeps-ATP 500mg
    Cordycepic Acid
    Adenosine
    Ethyl-Adenosine
    Adenine
    This is an ATP profile yielding a laundry list of ingredients. Take it with a grain of salt, but this isn't some magic formula for success.

Adapt-O2 Endurance Matrix 375mg
    Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Stem) Extract
    Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract
    Eleutherococcus senticosus (Root) Extract 4:1

Now that my hands are cramping from all that typing, but seriously, let me just saw that there's a million ingredients on the list but I'm just not that impressed. I'm a pretty vanilla guy when it comes to creatine (just gimme simple clinical doses) so this is a new experience.

Taste and mixibility are petty much nonexistent here because these are pills.
    For users under 200 pounds the dosage is 3 pills about 2 hours prior to lifting. I am under 200 pounds so this is exactly how I dosed it.

When I'm looking at creatine I'm looking for changes in strength and if i take it pre-workout I'd like a little energy boost too. The changes in strength were very slight. I would argue that I felt 'stronger' taking 5g of monohydrate everyday than I did taking this product. I still made progress in my power department, but I have to emphasize 'slighttt' strength progress (even though you can't expect too much from 30 days of strength training at maintenance calories to begin with). The energy boost was a little more evident for me than my old monohydrate was. Whatever they put in that laundry list of ingredients actually added a little kickstart to my workout. I was very pleased in that regard because that was the last thing that I was expecting.
    The effectiveness of this product was just 'alright/good' overall during my trial.

The cheapest I could find this product was $27 on allstarhealth.com
    This comes out to about 90 cents per serving. You can get monohydrate much cheaper and I don't find this product to be better than monohydrate, so I personally would not pay for this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is really an okay product. It appears to be an underdosed creatine blend that simply does not present good enough effects to rival cheaper and more effective versions of creatine on the market today.

Overall
    Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
      February 10, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pumps
    • No Energy
    • Endurance Was Lacking

What's up guys? This product caught my eye because 'PUMPS' have always been a fascination of mine. When this product was posted I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to chase a good pump. As always, I'd like to thank all the people at SR and Destine for making this review possible! Let's dive in.

It's a rather simple label really:

2g of Creatine Monohydrate
    2g of Beta-Alanine
    2g of Hydromax
    5mg of Black pepper extract

The ingredients themselves are great prototypical pre-workout ingredients they just appear however to be slightly under dosed from the clinical recommendations (3.2g for beta-alanine, 6g fro Citrulline malate, and 5g for Creatine mono). 4g of citrulline is still a substantial enough of a dose to get your blood pumping and your veins popping. 2g of Beta-Alanine will still increase your endurance levels, but you might not get those glorified tingles if you have built up a tolerance to it. 2g of hydromax is actually the preferred amount listed on several websites for improved absorption. that along with the black pepper extract should help this product kick in a lot faster than without any absorption help. This is a pump product so we're hoping that we get that skin shredding pump as fast as we can after we take our PRE.

Taste: "Miami Vice"
    I can best describe this as a sort of interesting berry flavor. It was not very strong and a little flat for my taste, but not bad by any means. I usually chug my pre-workout down anyway.

Mixibility: The 12 grams of powder dissolves pretty easily into any basic shaker cup after a few good shakes. I never had any issues with clumping or anything like that.

Dosage: 1 scoop about 15 minutes before I walked into the gym. If you wanted more of a hit 2 scoops of this product would make it a much better pre workout in my opinion. I tried double scooping a couple times and could definitely tell a major difference (face tingles for days).

Endurance: Improved slightly because of the 2g of beta-alanine but not to what I've been used to with other higher dosed products. I didn't find myself tiring out necessarily, but I could physically feel my accessory muscles taking over in heavy compound lifts at the end of my training sessions. I usually don't have this problem with other products higher in beta-alanine/ betaine.

Pump: This is the name of the product so I had a little more expectations. The label contains 4g of citrulline malate (which is a couple grams under dosed) so I didn't know exactly how this product was going to pump me up BUT it did! My veins were as crazy as they have ever been. I found this really odd since I've had products with more citrulline/ agmatine and have had less of a pump effect. It left me scratching my head but I was not complaining! This product brought very good vascularity and that 'swelled up feeling.'

Energy: Very slight boost, about the equivalent to a cup of coffee. It was definitely lacking in this regard.

$44.99 on the manufacturer's website ( I could not find this anywhere else). This comes out to $1.50 per serving and is frankly just too overpriced for me. Yes the pumps were pretty good, but the endurance was lacking and the energy boost was nonexistent. I can go out and get straight agmatine powder for much less if I just wanted wicked pumps.

Side Effects

No negatives

Conclusion

This product is a bit of a one trick pony, but it is mainly marketed as a "Pump pre-workout" product so I can't throw too much shade. I enjoyed using the product during this run, however, it is not a product that I would see myself adding to my permanent stack.

Overall
    Overall
    6.2
    Thanks to Innotech Nutrition for sending it out!
      February 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Electrolyte Boost
    • Not Much Happening

What is going on SR? I will be reviewing a recovery product today by the great people at Innotech Nutrition. As always, I'd like to thank everyone there for there participation in the TROOPER program and all our great guys (and gals) at SR for making this review possible.

1 serving: 10g
    Potassium: 40mg
    Magnesium: 33mg
    Folate: 1000mg
    And small amounts of other common vitamins

The big doses of Vitamin C and Lysine caught my eye. Can...

1 serving: 10g
    Potassium: 40mg
    Magnesium: 33mg
    Folate: 1000mg
    And small amounts of other common vitamins

The big doses of Vitamin C and Lysine caught my eye. Can't complain about getting more Vitamin C especially in these nasty colder months where sickness tends to run rapidly through everyone's workplace. Lysine is the premier amino acid in this product at 2.8 grams.
    "Next to the maintenance and manufacture of muscle protein, Lysine plays a role in revitalizing the body to combat fatigue and overtraining and it maintains a positive nitrogen balance, creating an anabolic environment within the body." from https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catamino.htm
    Lysine enhances calcium absorption and helps maintain lean body mass in strenuous training. Outside of what i get from my food, I've never supplemented this specific amino acid before. It's not included in the traditional BCAA trifecta product. I also became a big glutamine guy after running a tub of Nutrabio's glutamine for a month, however, at a mere 500mg dose I'm not sure exactly how much effects I will see from it. Those are the main things that caught my eye after I read the label. the electrolytes are always a nice addition to any intra- product though in my opinion ( they just aren't as flashy as the other stuff).

Taste: Reallllllly enjoyed the grape flavor. I'm a big fan of grape so I knew i was going to love this as soon as I saw the purple packaging. It reminds me of slightly watered down kool-aid and i absolutely loved it.

Mixability: This was a pretty easy product to mix considering that 1 scoop is only 10 grams of powder. Just give it a good 10-15 second shake and it will all dissolve right in.

Dosage: I took 1 scoop of this product intra-workout for the duration of my trial run. I would sip on it throughout my entire workout with a full bottle of water ( so mixed into like 20 oz of water).

This is marketed as a 'glorified sports drink' that everyone, specifically athletes, should use.

For starters, the electrolyte blend of potassium and magnesium (essential for muscle contractions) made me feel more hydrated. More specifically, it helped me not feel as thirsty (idk how else to describe the feeling). I never cramped up while using this product. They didn't add sodium because they stated in a video "nobody in north america is really sodium deficient," which they have a point, so I was not upset that sodium was left off their electrolyte list. I get more than enough sodium on the daily to begin with.

Endurance: This was subpar. I took this intra-workout and found that I would rather take BCAA's as my intra because they make my endurance last longer than this product. There was a slight endurance boost but nothing to write home about.

Using it as an Intra: It was very pleasant to drink throughout my workout. The placebo effect of "I'm drinking a supplement right now so therefore, I feel better" definitely applied to me for its 'energy benefits' because this is a stim free product. I know you can feel energized without stimulants (and more power to all you people that can), but it's usually really hard for me to get cranked up without some sort of stimulant.

Defendable value for a 'glorified sports drink,' but expensive for a recovery product. I could only find this product for $48.99 on the manufacture's site for 30 servings. That's about $1.63 per serving. If I'm looking at this as a sports drink than okay the price isn't that bad. However, if I'm comparing this to other recovery supplements contains BCAA's and glutamine than its no contest that this is too steep for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

As a sports drink, I like this product. It adds a little flavor and electrolytes to your workouts. But, as a recovery product for the price I think that i could find much more effective products.

Overall
    Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      February 5, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Simple Product
    • Reduces Muscle Soreness
    • Right Ratio Of Aminos
    • No Prop Blends
    • Maintains Muscle Mass

What is up guys? Here's A review for one of the more recommended brands on the site: NutraBio. This product was a joy to take and as always I'd like to thank everyone at SR and NutraBio for making this possible. Let's dive right in shall we.

If the body is not able to fully tolerate the stress that you're putting it through during a vigorous workout, you could see problems regarding muscle recovery, and possibly an increased likelihood of illness. Your diet is the main thing that will support your gains, however, it never hurts to give it a little extra 'boost' with a supplement like BCAAs.

FULL LABEL DISCLOSURE
      I can't stand prop blends so this is a big plus from me. It contains:
      2.5g of Leucine
      1.25g of isoleucine
      1.25g of Valine
      It's a pretty standard amino acid profile with naturally fermented Vegan ingredients. I will admit that 5g of BCAAs is pretty much the minimum amount of BCAAs I look for when choosing a product in this category. There's no big SHINY letters screaming "gain 12 pounds of muscle in 12 days?!?!" Nutrabio uses a much more laid back approach with just the simple, 'what you see is what you get' kind of marketing.

Taste: Kiwi Strawberry was extremely enjoyable (I do love this mixture in other drinks and water flavorings). I did not find the taste to be overpowering at all, but I can see how it could seem 'too strong' or overpowering for those desiring a more bland taste.

Mixibility: No issues, this powder mixes exactly like all of NutraBio's other products do. Just give it a few good shakes in a blender bottle with your desired amount of water and you'll be good to go in 10 seconds or less.

Dosage: I took 2 servings of this product intra-workout for decreased DOMs and it worked perfectly. 10g of BCAAs per workout is a brilliant add on if your already meeting your daily protein needs through your diet.

I would sip on my 2 scoops of BCAAs throughout the duration of my entire workout (usually at a high tempo pace for anywhere between an hour to an hour and a half) and I experienced way less muscle soreness than I did when I was not using a BCAA product. It started working from day 1. I noticed the benefits immediately. For me personally, I like the idea of taking BCAAs as an Intra-workout supplement because it at the very least gives you the placebo effect that your muscles can start rebuilding as you're tearing them down and I believe that there is a little truth to that as well.

Every single website I went to had the 60-64 servings of BCAAs for $29.99. That comes out to about 50 cents per serving. That's really not bad at all for a high-quality BCAA product.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

This is a good BCAA product if you're only looking for 5g per serving. I've gained a lot of respect for this company and would absolutely recommend this product to any gym rat that already has his diet and training regiment in order. It's a great boost to any stack.

Overall
      Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
        January 30, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Better Recovery
      • Quality Ingredients
      • Tastes Great
      • Mixes Perfectly
      • Slightly Higher End Price Tag

What is up guys? I've got a lovely protein review to dive into today. As always I'd like to thank all the great people at SR for making this review possible and all the people at VMI Sports for placing their product up for review. I was attracted to this product because of the extremely positive feedback that this product has gotten and the fact that I'm always looking for a great protein to add to my stack.

100 calories
      Total Fat: 0g
      Total Carbs: <1g
      Sugar: 0g
      Protein: 25g

This protein is a 100% Whey Isolate with 25g of protein per servin...

100 calories
      Total Fat: 0g
      Total Carbs: <1g
      Sugar: 0g
      Protein: 25g

This protein is a 100% Whey Isolate with 25g of protein per serving. The label itself is actually BANANAS. It may be the best protein powder label that I've ever read. 100 calories is extremely lean compared to VMI's competitors, so it can fit into any cut, diet, bulk, or whatever nutrition plan you're on with no issues whatsoever. There is 0g of fat and sugar and that right there is amazing. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! Less than one gram of carbs per serving. There is basically no other macronutrients except protein in this powder! I have got to tip my cap to VMI Sports because creating an effective product with a label like this (which includes a complete amino-acid profile breakdown for every serving on the back of the tub) takes a great deal of effort.

Taste: Strawberry, I wasn't expecting much of a taste because there was no sugar, or anything else really lol, in this product besides protein and I was pleasantly surprised! And normally I don't even like strawberry flavored things, but I enjoyed every drink of this.

Mixibility: Easy to mix with minimal effort and a few good shakes in a blender bottle.

Dosage: I took 1-2 scoops post workout to hopefully stimulate optimal muscle recovery and protein synthesis.

Protein powders are always one of the harder things to put effectiveness into words because you usually cant physically 'feel' anything happening. However, I made optimal lean mass gains while using this product right after my bodybuilding style training sessions. Nutrition is ultimately gonna play the biggest part besides for training in any aesthetic body changes, but I'm a big believer in having a good, fast absorbing protein immediately post workout. I gotta give at least some of the credit to this powder with an incredible label for the new muscle gains. I also NEVER had any issues with bloating or gas while using this product.

Allstarhealth.com is currently listing this product for $33.00 which comes out to $1.32 per serving. This isn't the best value but for the label I can see it being justifiable. However, I do wish that it was little bit cheaper.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

This is a phenomenal protein powder that can help you take advantage of your post-workout anabolic window. If it was little bit cheaper I dare say this might be my go to protein powder.

Overall
      Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
        January 28, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Gh Release
      • Good Pump
      • Vasodiolation
      • VEINS
      • Okay Value

What is up guys? I'm ready to PUMP YOU UP (literally) with this review. I picked up this product that's outside of my usual supplement stack because I've been looking for a more 'powerful/magical pump' than what my traditional pre-workouts have been giving me. I'd like to give a big thanks to NutraBio and SR for making this review possible!

FULLY DISCLOSED (tip the cap, most companies don't do this anymore)
      Agmatine Sulfate: 1g per serving
      THATS IT
      No fillers, No bold claims, No catchy slogans just PUMPS (hopefully)

----Taste/Mixability/...

FULLY DISCLOSED (tip the cap, most companies don't do this anymore)
      Agmatine Sulfate: 1g per serving
      THATS IT
      No fillers, No bold claims, No catchy slogans just PUMPS (hopefully)

Taste: So I would highly recommend mixing this with some water favoring or another one of your flavored supplements because this baby leaves a pretty strong bitter aftertaste that you DO NOT want to be tasting for more than 10 seconds.

Mixibility: Great, easy, fast. All you need is a couple good shakes in a shaker cup.

Dosage: 1 serving = 1g of Agmatine Sulfate
      I took 3 scoops pre-workout to give me a good dose of 'pump' before I walked into the gym and then I would take 2-3g before bed as well. Pre-workout I found my sweet spot to be around the 15-minute mark before I started my first warm up set and I would take it Pre-Bed pretty much whenever I was ready to start winding down my day

Very, Very good pumps! I had some of the best pumps I have EVER had while using this product in combination with traditional pre-workout supplements that lacked that 'pump effect'. The veins were especially crazy (I'm a naturally veiny person to begin with, so this just made them burst out of my skin). For whatever reason, I found that my body responded better to this product (meaning bigger and longer lasting pumps) that to Citrulline Malate. I was stunned, but it definitely gave me a blood rush that Citrulline never has before. I think, however placebo this may sound, that this product also help transport my intra-workout BCAAs through my system quicker as well as a result of the massive pumped up effect.
      And cmon, who doesn't love to be PUMPED UP and feel massive in the gym?

Pre-Bed: The effects were a little less obvious than pre-workout. The best i can do is relate it to using NyQuil. It's not quite as strong as NyQuil at lulling you to sleep, but it definitely puts you in the sleepy time mood.

The going price for this product is $32.99 on bodybuilding.com
      This comes out to 36-37 cents per 1g serving (or for me about $1.10 per 3g serving). Compared to their completion this price is pretty competitive. I love pumps, but I personally don't know If I'm willing to spend over a dollar per day on them.

Side Effects

Nothing negative, just expected increase in pumps and vein size to the naked eye.

Conclusion

I LOVED using this product. It made me feel like a beast in the gym and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for that extra pump.

Thanks to Blonyx for sending it out!
        January 27, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Endurance Boost
      • More Reps Per Set

What's going on guys? It is my privilege to review one of my favorite kind of supplements in the world: Beta Alanine by Blonyx. I would like to thank all the people at Blonyx for putting their product up for review and our amazing people at SR for making this review possible. This review will be one of my shorter ones being that what you see is pretty much what you get!

Easiest Ingredient list I've ever had: 180g of 100% Beta-Alanine and you get 3g per serving.

Beta-Alanine is the ultimate endurance supplement. It gives us those amazing tingling sensations and improves the life and duration of our workouts.

Taste: It's an unflavored powder but I would still recommend mixing it in with your pre/post workout to avoid a bitter aftertaste.

Mixibility: It dissolves into your drink easier than most of your other supplements will with just a couple good shakes.

Dosage: They recommend taking two 3g servings per day. I took 1 serving pre-workout and 1 serving Intra-workout for optimal benefits. If my pre-workout already contained a substantial amount of beta-alanine then I would take it intra-workout and post-workout instead.

Beta-Alanine is one of the most researched and most effective supplements on the market. Anytime I needed an endurance boost pre/intra workout I would take 1 scoop (3g). The clinical dose is 3.2g so 1 scoop or even a scoop and a half was more than enough to give me Beta-Alanine tingles. I loved this product because it was just clean, 100% Beta Alanine that gave me a boost whenever I needed it without fail! Endurance was never lacking while I was using this product.

The lowest price I could find was $35.00 at gbrxfitness.com for a months worth (if you use the recommended 2 servings daily). That's 58 cents per serving or $1.17 per day. If you only need 3 grams pre-workout and you don't use it any more than this is a great value for you. However, if you use the recommended dose like me and look at it from the daily value it's still not that bad! For a product like Beta-Alanine that helps extend my workouts I might splurge every now and again to use this product.

Side Effects

Face Tingles

Conclusion

This is a great supplement for anyone looking to lengthen the duration and intensity of their workouts! I loved using this product and highly recommend it.