BigVida

SR TROOPer

• Was an active member for 7 months, but hasn't been online since March, 2013
  • Social media account not linked

Reviews by BigVida

January 5, 2013

Yo what's perculatin suppreviewers, long time since I've been in action but I'm here to stay! Today ill be reviewing the revised formula of C4, and I actually really enjoyed the product.

Taste 9/10: I had the orange flavor, and for a pwo this stuff tastes awesome. Eerily similar to the Vitamin C orange drops. I had no problems with it mixing, although sometimes a little powder would be left at the bottom of the cup, but a little more water picks it right up.

Effectiveness 8/10: Is actually give it a 9, but the fact that my tolerance shot up so fast was pretty irritating. Got to the point where I was using three and even four scoops a go around with this stuff. "The pump" was actually pretty decent with this stuff, but its never a factor for me anyway, cause I think a pump is a bunch of hype anyway. I had really great workouts, and almost didn't wanna stop training on this stuff. I actually began overtraining and hitting.the gym six days a week, and had no problems having energy the next day even on heavy squat and deads.

Value 8/10: Got this from a local supp shop for 25 bucks, which wasn't too horrible, but I had to basically double down after a couple weeks of use. I'm aware its my fault from using it often, but with stuff like Jacked and craze it was never an issue so I feel I have a right to point the finger :P

Overall this is a pretty good pwo, I'd actually buy it again, buy I never use the same pwo twice really (BullNox your next!) Even with synephrine instead of dmaa, I thought this stuff was a competent competitor for current formulas. Thanks for reading this review, now off to black market more assault rifles for.double price!
  • Smooth
  • Tastes Great
  • Great Pumps
  • Ran Out Pretty Quick

Controlled Labs, as reputable as they are, have never been part of my inventory, until recently. No rhyme or reason why, just never got around to any of their products. I think Orange Triad could be a start to a great long lasting relationship though, and I'm pretty impressed with their line from what I've seen.

Value 9/10: As always, I bought this at Lockout for just over 20 bucks. Back in the day, before I got big on supps, I was paying 11 bucks for Centrum (yeah I know....) So for a vitamin with a much better profile, and more servings depending how u dose this, why wouldn't you wanna upgrade from a regular vitamin. I've used animal Pak, which made me feel like a chronic illness suffering pill disposal, and wasn't up for the bright Orange and frequent urinating, but Orange triad only requires a modest dose of three pills twice a day. I take two twice daily, as this seems to do fine.

Effectiveness 9/10: I'm not sure how to rate vitamin effectiveness, but it seems that I have a little more pep in my pimp step after taking this a few weeks. I have joint issues occasionally in my wrist, which can hinder me from lifting heavy at times, and I can honestly say that this has stopped those worries dead in their tracks. The only things negative I've noticed as I do with all vitamins, is a flushed antsy feeljg for about an hour, but that subsides and all is fine. I seem to urinate about twice as much for a good part of the day while taking these also, which sucks when you walk around with canine dogs and have to put them up all the time.

Overall i would reccomend this to absolutely everyone, for the profile alone. Doesn't get much better than this, and is a very affordable and staple product from here on out. **** you Morpheus, I choose the Orange pill. Four of em daily.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Joint Complex
  • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
  • Everything In One
  • Mark Wahlberg Doesnt Sponsor It
  October 4, 2012

What's up SR, another lame review from a garbage member, BigVida. Dpol is probably the most satisfying supplement I've ever spent money on, besides Jacked when it came out. Not once did I ever tell myself what the f did I waste my money on this for. I encourage EVERYONE to check this out if you haven't already.

Value: 10/10 This is a great deal for a supplement, 20 bucks at lockout will get you a months supply. After a two week break from this I started taking Test Powder from USP Labs, which is nearly double the price. Test powder has AI properties while Dpol has a pump factor from nitrates, but dpol is half The cost. I enjoy both, but Dpols a better bargain imo.

Taste/Dosing: Three pills a day, which I dosed as directed, and on non workout days also dosed with breakfast. Pills aren't as hard to stomach as a lot if people claim, but maybe that's cause I've had previous pill taking skills from my younger days :p

Effectiveness: 9/10: After the first week, I could squat more reps, bench an extra 5lbs for another added rep, and felt great in the gym and out. The only thing that worried me at first was that I had an awesome pump from just my initial day, and the days after i experienced a semi decent pump, so u figured it was gonna be hit or miss throughout the month. Jot the case though, after the first week I had consistent pumps and felt them for every muscle group. I saw oily skin but no acne, and had no other problems to report.

Plain and simple, try this out. For twenty bucks there's no reason not to, especially if you use stuff like hemavol and other overpriced pump junk. Hope this was helpful, peace guys!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fantastic Pumps
  • Awsome Results
  • Simple But Effective Profile
  • Large Tablets

Hey what's up SR. Surprised nobody has really reviewed this, ill throw mine in for ya. Superdrol as all u guys know already, is very potent and extremely toxic. I'm on both sides of the fence with what I've heard about this and all the scare tactics about the compound. I honestly didn't get extremely horrible sides, but there were a couple that are noteworthy. The first week I was about halfway through, and everything was going good. Had plans to wakeboard with my chick at 9 am, the next day, and wound up sleeping until 3 pm. Lethargic is am understatement for the huge waves of apathy this will bring, but it was my own fault. EAT CARBS... Post workout I would reccomend eating 100 carbs, and definetly smash down as many as you can throughout the day. I noticed that after I started increasing carbs, I felt absolutely great. Also, if your not using good liver supps, sign up for a transplant now. During week three, even with a gallon and a half of water, my liver struggled to flush this out. I was urinating in short bursts, like in Austin Powers when they're thawing him from The cryo tank. But now on to the actual review.

Effectiveness: 9/10 I gained about twelve lbs in a four week cycle, dosed at 10/20/20/30. To this day I've kept about half of that. It's really hard to keep gains, and you Will gain on this. I was eating about 5200 cals a day, and also used cycle assist and taurine. This was the most bang for your buck out of a designer steroid, period, but when its all said and done you'll probably look back and say man, was it really worth it?

Value: 10/10 This ran about 20 bucks, but if u were lucky enough to shop at lockout during their blowout, you could have gotten as cheap as 8.99. Unbearable price. Don't attempt to order or well this product at all now, its banned and is a pretty serious fine and offense.

There are so many other available prohormones and designer steroids available, that this should sit on your shelf for a few cycles. It's not a joke, and shouldn't be treated as such. Although I didn't get crazy side effects and hair loss etc., doesn't mean that you won't. Do your research, even before my havoc cycle I spent months looking into the pros and cons of hormones, and studied up on basically every angle I could. There's nothing wrong with training naturally, I encourage it, so think twice before you succumb to the dark side.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Builds Strength
  • Extremely Toxic
  • Not For Beginners

Ha why not... Monster Energy.....Back in my Army days, I used to live off of these, whether it be in the field or the motorpool. I used to go through at least two a day, and sometimes upwards of four a day! Just looking at a Monster gives me a flood of happy memories from surfing and being enlisted. It will always have a special place in my heart, and is a very good energy drink.

Taste: 8/10 Great taste, hands down better than Redbulls Dimetapp formula. Pretty crisp, and there's a few different colored cans, ones bound to satisfy ya.

Energy: 8/10 You'll get a great jolt of sugary deh...

Energy: 8/10 You'll get a great jolt of sugary dehydrating energy, and bounce off the walls for about two hours. After that you'll probably find a place to take a good one hour nap. The crash is horrible, but the same could be said for pretty much any energy drink besides the Xyience brand. You'll definetly be worse off than you started with.

Health concerns: I'm not blaming Monster for this, but I will mention it. During the few months time that I was slamming these nonstop, I started getting bad back aches, which usually cam relate to kidney stones from so much carbonated junk. So if you drink these, follow the label and limit yourself, because there are possibilities of kidney stones as with any other carbonated drinks! Make sure you hydrate to, tons of people on deployment were getting sent to sick call due to extreme dehydration, it was a huge issue and still is I'm sure. Peace guys!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nonstop Yappin Boyeee
  • Tastes Great
  • Ridiculous Crash
  • Kidney Stones After Years Of Use

Once again, another overly reviewed product review, brought to you by Vida. Jacked will go down as one of the most innovative, and effective bodybuilding supplements in PWO history. Sure there's other mockeries out now that have a little something added, but jacked is a pioneer pwo and should be respected as such.

Taste 8/10 I used the lemon lime flavor, which was pretty great, but its not something id want to drink by the gallon. As always though, supps are supposed to be effective, not tasty.

Effectiveness: 9/10 Jacked shines in this area, especially if you're a newer user or stim sensitive. The first time I dosed this stuff, it was a better experience than the strength gains off of cycles imo. Weights were lighter, and I got so absorbed in jamming my As I Lay Dying and workout I didn't realize id been in the gym for an hour and a half. After about a month of use, jacked loses its touch slightly, and you'll have to take a break to regain effectiveness. Another thing by the way, is that you'll probably wind up relying on pwo's without fail every workout, not that anyone does anyway :/.

Value: 9/10 I grabbed this for about 32 bucks at the Vitamin Shoppe, back when I was dumb and didn't k ow better and shop online. If you're stim sensitive you can literally get 90 servings out of this at best, if you're using a half scoop. Most regular users will get the 45, which is the average for pwos.

People have written tons of info on this product, and I'm late to the game on the review, but I figured I'd share my two cents on this supp. Another two thumbs up for USP Labs, now I just need to try the test powder and micro!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Unreal Energy
  • Minimal Ingredients
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • Mighy Wind Up Peering Through Your Blinds Looking For Police And Intruders All Night
  • Assess Your Tolerance
  • Addicting?
  • Not Much Pump As Expected

What's going on SR, I have a list of supps to review that I've taken over the last couple years, for better or worse, so I'm gonna be all over the map with these.

Value: 6/10 When I took this supp, it was the only mainstream competition with hydroxycut that everyone was raving about. I bought a bottle at G.N.Ripoff and it was about 38 bucks at the time. Pretty steep for what awaits...

Effectiveness: 6/10 Now I'm gonna go ahead and say, I burned some fat, and a good amount. In a month I shedded 6 lbs, and I was also dieting extremely low cals and carbs, and did about two hours of cardio a day, two one hour sessions. The problem is, that when I stopped taking this product, I had something that I consider to be withdrawal symptoms....I was literally vomiting bile and bed ridden for four days, couldn't hold any water down, and looked like one of the meth addicts from Spun. I was extremely worried for my health, but recovered and life went on.

I do not reccomend taking this due to the experience I had, it was in the top two worst supp related incidents I've had. I'm a huge believer in just dieting for fat loss since this incident, and it really opened my eyes to the possible types of trash that slips through as a great fat burner. Good luck if you decide to take this stuff!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Lack Of Sleep
  • Headaches
  • Bloating
  • Loss Of Taste
  • Extremely Sick After Cycle
  September 6, 2012

Alright, I'm back again....I've had a ton of opportunies to sample supps and log stacks etc. as of late, and for the most part I have thoroughly enjoyed most stuff I've tried, at least to some degree. Unfortunately, this product was a bust. AI Sports us a great company with awesome customer care and samples, so i don't want to tarnish their name with this review, but ll be honest..

Taste: 7/10 Maniac tastes very sugary to me for some reason, and a few times it didn't agree with my pre workout snack. The fruit punch isn't absolutely horrible, but I've tasted better pwos.

Value/Effectiv...

Value/Effectiveness: 6/10 Due to the fact that you don't get a lot of bang for your buck, this gets a six. It's cheaper than a lot of pwos, but when you're in competition for second to none, beating craze, muscle marinade, and jacked is a huge feat to accomplish. Maniac fell in comparison....some days it would pick me up a LITTLE BIT, but it was nothing more than if I would've slammed a half of a five hour energy. The pick me up I did get, was gone as fast as it came. About thirty minutes into my workouts, I just felt a wave of fatigue, even on less intense exercises. Not sure why, but it is what it is. Id reccomend craze over any pwo BTW, if you haven't tried it you should to asap.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Free For Me
  • Due To My Expert Review Skills

And since works slow, my third review for the evening! BSN is one of those companies that most people have checked out at least one of their products. Back when I was 18 and started lifting, I remember this supplement was extremely popular, along with their no xplode when it initially came out.

Value 9/10 if you buy 5 lbs, its about forty bucks at lockout. It's one of the better quality and tasting proteins for the money, and is my most bought protein. I've gone through at least 60 lbs of this stuff total.

Taste 9/10 Great taste. Banana is my fave , but the chocolate is awesome too. Banana fits better with the other stuff I use in shakes, which is why It gets my preference.

Effectiveness: 200 cals a serving, which I love cause I'm an ecto. 23g of protein per serving, and the cholestrols kinda high, so if you're on a ph cycle is say find another protein source. But I've put plenty of size using just this,creatine and food, with no other add ons.

Overall this is a great product, and id reccomend it to any natural lifter. But I'm sure most of u guys have tried this already! :p
  • Great For Meal Replacement
  • Ridiculous Taste Sooo Goood
  • Colesterol Is Too High.
  • High Sodium And Fat

Hey there guys! I know havoc has been around awhile, so awhile back I decided to run a cycle. I bought two bottles and ran it at 20/30/30/30/40/40.

Cycle Deets: My diet consisted of about 4500 cals, and I also used cycle assist and nolva for pct. During week three my strength DID go up a little, but it was an on and off affair. Somedays I'd lift heavier, and then the next week I'd hit baseline on my bench and it was back to square one. Had a little backed but not too bad, and def had some back pumps, but I think they're more tolerable than people make it out to be. Id compare it to doing a few sets of heavy deadlifts, just feels like constant soreness and discomfort in your lower back. I gained about three lbs and cut some fat, my shoulders were a tad more vascular through the cycle and pct. I honestly expected more lean gains, but hey ill take it.

Value: considering I spent sixty at lockout for the havoc alone, thirty for the cycle assist, forty on nolva, and 20 on dpol, it was a financial miss and dissapointment. I made progress, but not worth thay much cash.

Taste: who cares its a oh cycle, that's the least of my concerns! Similar to walking into a musty science lab and tasting the sulfurous air? Who knows.

Overall I'd say this isn't a great product for the bread you'll spend, but just in my opinion. I've known guys who made ten lbs, and guys who made absolutely none. It's hit or miss, so roll the dice if you have the cash to burn. Later buddies!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Minor Side-effects
  • Decrease Fat
  • Aweosme Pumps
  • Great Libido
  • Confident And Cocky
  • Not What I Hoped For
  • Little Bit Of Acne