AnabolicAdam

• Improves Grip
  • Helps With Tendinitis Pain
  • Durable
  • Make You Look Like A Boss In The Gym
    Ladies and Gents, I normally refrain from writing reviews, but I feel that it would benefit everyone if I shared my experience with this product.

First off, FAT GRIPZ ARE BOSS.

I heard about Fat Gripz through some friends, and then after hearing about them again on this site I decided to hit FatGripz.com and place my order.

First off, FAT GRIPZ ARE BOSS.

First impressions, the Gripz are thick, well made and durable. The design and construction allow them to be used on pretty much every application that I tried them on, and were functional with every exercise that I performed as well. From pull exercises to push exercises, I found myself wanting to use them on EVERYTHING. I found they were particularly useful and effective on DB exercises, namely side raises and curls. The fatter grip forces you to engage more forearrm and grip strength, and for what its worth, I felt I got a better workout while using them.

On press exercises, it took a lot of the strain off my wrists and the weight felt much more centered, if that makes sense. I will admit that it takes a few reps to find the niche, but it is an amazing workout once you hit your stride.

I used the Gripz on tricep pressdowns, lat pulldows, DB exercises, press movements, you name it....and they never ceased to impress me. On top of that, FGZ make lifting your normal weight more difficult, and that ***ed me off so I pushed harder. Oh, and be prepared to feel a pump in your arms, forearms and shoulders unlike any other exercise tool can provide. My hands can crush granite after using these things for a few weeks. I would have loved to havve had these back in the day. If you roll BJJ, Judo, or do any activity that requires a good grip and arm strength (BB or powerlifting are obviously included), these Gripz are something you should invest in.

Another thing to note, they fit every bar I worked with, and even the smaller diameter bars were handled nicely by the FGZ.

They did not compress or slide around at all when I used them, and are easily transferred between pieces of equipment and did not slow down my workout. There are some imitators out there, but they dont come close IMO.

Anyway, for what its worth, I give a very hearty thumbs up to Fat Gripz. Everyone Ive introduced them to now loves them, and I encourage you to give them a shot.

November 4, 2009

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Zero Carb
    • High Quality Protein
    • Can Be Expensive
    • Taste Leaves Something To Be Desired
    Short and sweet, if youre looking for a zero carb whey isolate, this is a fine choice. Its very similar to Nectar from Syntrax, which I actually prefer to this protein. Overall, the taste leaves a lot to be desired, but with zero carbs, what can you really ask for? This is a high quality whey isolate and I appreciate the quality of Isopure, but they need to fix the price and the cost. Mixability is fine, especially compared to its competitor Nectar, which foams up out of control sometimes. I have used Isopure many, many times, and had decent results from it, but since then Ive come to find I dont have so much of a need for a zero carb whey, even when cutting. After using Isopure, I came across Nectar and between the two, Nectar offers a great variety of flavors that actually taste pretty damn good when mixed with water.

October 28, 2009

Pros:
     Cons:
    • One Of The Fullest And Most Intense Pumps Ive Ever Had
    • Increased Energy And Drive
    • Increased Focus
    • Good Flavor (fruit Punch)
    • Strength Increase
    • Endurance Increase
    • Overall-a Surprisingly Outstanding Product
    • Can Be A Little Pricey Depending On Where You Get It
    This product REALLY surprised me. Ive taken numerous PWO products, and for some reason I had yet to try Super Charge until recently. Im actually kind of glad I waited, because it just gave me a better basis for evaluating this product. With that being said, this is truly an outstanding PWO product. I mean, I was caught off guard by how full and intense the pump was from this stuff. It was like someone had hooked me up to a line, and was forcing like, 50% more blood directly into my muscles. Vascularity noticeably improved also. And it felt good! My lifts all went up in weight and repetitions, my Drive was solid, my endurance went through the roof, and above all I looked like a big, swollen monster. If you havent tried this product and are looking to give it a try, you really should, as you will not be disappointed. I took 2 scoops, because Im a bigger guy, and off I went throwing dumbbells into the ceiling. Taste was actually great too, the fruit punch tastes like somebody melted down a strawberry sucker or something. No side effects for me at all, no gas other than burps, no stomach aches or bubble gut to speak of. And this whole time I thought this product was going to suck. I only bought it in the first place because I found it on clearance! Anyway, I hope this review helps you guys out, I highly recommend Super Charge Extreme NO. Funny thing, on rest days, I actually want to take it anyway just to get that pump. HA!

October 27, 2009

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Flavors
    • Great Profile
    • Excellent Meal Replacement Protein
    • Great Before Bed
    • Sustained Release
    • Great Value
      I bought 2 6 # tubs of this stuff, Strawberry and cookies and cream. The taste of these flavors was delicious, and Im sure it has something to do with the higher fat and calorie content of this blend. Overall, if you are looking for a meal replacement protein or something to keep you anabolic between meals, this is a winner. It also works great as a before bed protein if you want to switch it up from Casein or cottage cheese. I was pretty satisfied with Nitro, but I have to say that I probably wont make it a staple in the protein arsenal. I would prefer to stick with Pro Complex as a blend, as it gives me everything I want in a protein. Nitro has 24 g of protein per serving, and it is relatively inexpensive in comparison to other blends. Comparing it to Probolic or Dymatize Elite 12 hour, I have to give it to Nitro. The flavor is better, the cost is lower, and Ive come to really trust in Optimum as the quality of their products is always high. One other thing, I digested this protein much better than other time released proteins, so I had a lot less gas. Anyway, this can be a versatile blend if thats what you are looking for, just keep in mind that the "Optimum" time to take this is between meals, as a meal replacement, or before bed. It makes a damn good treat as a healthy dessert also.

October 19, 2009

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Excellent Value
      • Find Discounted Bars At Gnc For About $1
      • Excellent Flavor (cranberry)
      • Great For Meal Replacement
      • 2 Chewy Tasty Bars
      • Satisfying Full Feeling
        I heard about these bars on the forum, and I decided to give them a try. I had heard from several users here on TSR that you can find them at GNC heavily discounted, plus you get your Gold Card on top of it, making it a win win situation. I decied to buy a BOX (12) that was marked down to $14.99, plus my gold card, so I walked away with 12 meal bars for about $1 each. STEAL! They were delicious, and chewy, and left me feeling VERY satisfied. Now for a guy thats 6 FT, 210 lbs, a meal bar that leaves me happy is a miracle. If you can get these at your GNC marked down, snag some. They are well worth it.
        2 Bars/pack: 660 calories/99g carbs/17g protein/8g fiber

October 1, 2009

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Insane Workouts
        • Easy Installation
        • Get A Great Workout Anytime Of Day
        • High Quality Construction
        • Inexpensive
        • There Are No Cons
        Man, I dont like giving all 10's, but what can I say? This product is just an all around killer. I have the set (pushup/pullup/ab straps) and I couldnt be happier with it. First of all, its great to have a pullup bar at the house, you can watch family guy and get a massive pump going. As far as effectiveness, the Perfect Pullup does such a great job working muscle groups that its hard not to get addicted to squeezing in sets whenever you get the opportunity. I can honestly tell you guys that I lived on traditional pullups and pushups for years, but never got the results (mass and strength) like I do from this product. If you invest the meager cash to pick this product up, and you consistently work on it, your lats and back will explode. The aussie style pullup and curl style give an incredible bicep workout also. I know this sounds like a lot to claim, but guys its all true. You will also utilize stabilizer muscles and with the range of motion the twisting handles provide, its not only a more effective exercise but a more comfortable and natural movement as well. Installation is so easy, they provide a template that you drill into, so its literally unfudgeable. You would have to try to mess it up. Anyway, if you buy it and for some reason unknown to me you didnt enjoy it, its returnable for a full refund. Give it a shot, you will really enjoy what you get out of it. And besides, who wouldnt want to do a massive set of pullups and get your swell on before heading out the door? I wont get into hanging leg lifts, but man they will kill your abs! For the money, the intensity of the workouts, and the results you can achieve (from home!) make this a hands down favorite.

October 1, 2009

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Quality Construction
        • Very Inexpensive
        • Serious Results
        • Workout At Home Day Or Night
        • Very Addicting
        • A Must Have
        • The Collapsible Travel Set Is Double The Cost But Well Worth It If You Travel
        Once again, I hate giving all tens, but this product definitely earned it. I bought these before I bought the Perfect Pullup, and I absolutely love them. I actually bought the basic version first, and became fully addicted to doing pushups anywhere there was floor space. Needless to say, my upper body thrived. I enjoy these damn things so much, I bought the travel perfect pushup to bring with me whenever I travel away from home. First of all, I am old school when it comes to pushups, and wasnt sure if I would enjoy these things. That being said, they are more comfortable, provide a better range of motion, hit more muscles (i/e stabilizer muscles) and youll get those striations in your shoulders and chest that youve been looking for. The cool part is, you can watch your TV, and squeeze out endless sets of pushups. If youre a pushup guy like I am, you know how enjoyable that "push up pump" can be. A couple sets on the perfect pushup and trust me, you are going to have a very nice pump going from your lats to your traps, and your core will strengthen. Honestly, for the price, youll work out more often, see noticeable gains in mass and strength, and you can do it all at home. My crew and I have contests to see who can do the most, and on game days or fight nights, we go 20 pushups per beer. Big Ron's record is over 600. No lie. For a long time, Ive used these things with great results, I hope this review turns some of you guys onto a product that can really help you out in achieving your goals. I highly recommend these, and if youre up to it, the Perfect Pullup with the Ab Straps really rounds out the set. Together, these two products are amazing.

August 17, 2009

This protein has one of the best profiles out there. Very high levels of amino's and particularly Glutamine, which makes this a fantastic protein to have in your arsenal. I decided to try and replace my other proteins with Pro Complex and see what kinds of results I got. I dropped my Dark Matter for a while and started using this for my recovery as well. Not too shabby! I have to give it up to ON again, and even though this isnt the first time Ive used Pro Complex, it was the first time I tried to use it almost exclusively. As far as recovery goes, I really have to hand it to ON, I thought that I was going to notice a huge difference from Dark Matter, but there was only a little. Dark Matter has creatine and waxy maize which I had kind of gotten used to, and that "second pump" that it gives me I missed a little. But Pro Complex left me feeling good in the recovery department! Also, knowing I was getting 60 grams of protein (from a blend) made me feel like I was feeding my body what it needed in the right amounts post workout. Overall, this product has a great profile, one of the best Ive seen. Its a little pricier than some others, but it works so its worth every penny. Taste is decent, better than I expected really. The chocolate tastes like instant hot cocoa that you mixed in water, and with milk its delicious. I took Animal Pak, Kre Alkalyn 1500, and have started the Asteroid Stack again since Ive been using it, and man the results are quick, noticeable, and solid. And again, the recovery is surprising with Pro Complex. If youre looking for a real protein product thats going to help you achieve your goals, look no further.

August 17, 2009

I just reviewed Pro Complex as being one of the best proteins out there, in my opinion, but I have to also recognize a protein thats been a part of my arsenal for a while now. 100% Whey from ON is one of the least expensive, higher quality products out there. The flavors are all good, we all have our preferences. For a straight whey protein, this is my choice. It has a great profile, not as good as Pro Complex, but solid none the less. And its really inexpensive. I try to keep a back up "man tub" of 100% Whey somewhere in the house because its good any time you want a fast digesting protein that tastes great. I take this with meals, after workouts or on the go. Again, Pro Complex I believe to be the better of the two, but this product is a sure thing all the way around.

July 21, 2009

So I was turned on to this by a friend on this site, and I really wasnt sure what to expect. Ive tried creatine mono, CEE, and different blends, but I was attracted to this product because it wa very inexpensive and the guy who told me about it knows what hes talking about. That being said, hello new best friend. Ive been using Kre-Alkalyn 1500 for about three weeks now, and really loving the results. Im noticing significant increases in strength, especially during my exercises I do until failure like pull-ups, chin-ups,and push-ups. Im really pushing out a lot more reps, and it feels GREAT. My muscles feel fuller, denser, and stronger; after Pullups it actually gets hard to keep my arms against my lats. I love that feeling. Too wide for the front door, have to use the service entrance, know what Im talking about? And the price tag is so minor, VS has for like $19 bucks for 120 caps. They also make a 240 bottle, which I can tell you I wil be buying. So for all of you who havent tried this product, I HIGHLY recommend. Its cheap, and the dosing is so easy, 2 pills AM and then 2 pre or post workout. The science is amazing too, you take less product with this than creatine mono and its PH balanced so it doesnt convert to creatinine like other forms of creatine. Overall a kiler product.