AlimentalFRK

• Added Strength
  • Can Be Tough To Mix With Cold Liquids
  • Unpleasant Taste
  • But Tolerable
I have to say, before using any Muscle Pharm product, I was very skeptical of their effectiveness and quality of their products. I would say this is the highest quality supplement they produce IMO of course. I was highly impressed with Combat, and heres why.

First off the protein ingredients where very top notch. The protein blend consisted of fast to slow digesting proteins such as, whey protein isolate, Partially hydrolyzed whey protein, Micellar Casein (highest quality of casein,) Whey Protein concentrate, and Egg Albumin. Another great feature to their blend is a digestive enzyme blend which is, Protease and Lactase, to help fully digest the proteins for their maximum utilization. Also dont forget about the BCAA blend; , L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan. With all that being said, what impresses me the most is their protein blend which is near perfect when it comes to digestive ratio.

Effectiveness: 9/10- I took one scoop in skim milk every night before I went to bed, and I noticed every time I woke up, it seemed my muscles were full as if I still had a gym pump. My strength increases were decent but still something, also I noticed I was less sore with Combat then I was with glutalyn alone. So with strength increases, improved muscle fullness, and better recovery, I would give the effectiveness a 9.

Taste: 6/10- This is were the downside came with Combat, the taste. I purchased chocolate milk twice (dont know why. The taste had me thinking I was drinking chocolate milk that was warm and preserved in a cardboard box, it literally tasted like cardboard chocolate. Even with milk and some pb it really didnt change the taste. Also the mixing was a little tuff, it would clump even with water, and it was very thick to put down. But in all fairness, it was tolerable, but not enjoyable. I give the taste a 6.

Value: 8/10- Another great pro to Combat was its price. I purchased mine at bb.com for $39.00 for 52 servings. IMO that is a very good deal and fairly affordable. For such a high quality protein blend for a reasonable price, I give the value an 8.

Overall: 8/10- After everything being said, IMO its a great product. Yes, the taste isnt good but again it is tolerable. But what makes Combat a good product is its protein blend along with its price for serving. All in all I would recommend this to anyone whos looking for a high quality protein blend with a nice value, but that doesnt mind the taste. So, I would give the overall an 8. I will definitely try more Muscle Pharm products within the future.

June 20, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Funny Taste
When i was out of supernos pump I was pretty disappointed to find that no walmart in my area carried it anymore, and I am not going to order of walmart.com "just dont trust em". So I was at my local Vitamin Shoppe just stocking up, when I came across this. I looked at the ingredients and just saw It was straight up arginine aakg, which is what supernos pump is, only it was only $10!! so much cheaper! so I said why not? Wow, i am impressed!

Effectiveness:9.5/10- Considering this is plain ol' arginine I had one of the most biggest and fullest pumps I have ever had within years! even BETTER than supernos pump, yeah i said it BETTER! I took one serving "3g's" along with my jack3d, and I definitely noticed more endurance in my workouts and definitely great pumps! and I also noticed my recovery improved. I would say this is a highly effective product and probably the best arginine supplement I have ever used.

Taste:8/10- I didnt mind to try this single handedly. I did the same thing I would do with supernos pump when i took it, I mixed it up with my jack3d. Overall it is tasteless, I did notice my jack3d was more bitter with this mixed in, but nothing to fuss about. Overall taste is nothing.

Value:10/10- At $10 bucks for 30 servings, to me that is a steal! Great value for a very good supplement.

Overall:9.5/10- I am very pleased with this product and very glad I found it. Effectiveness is near perfect, taste is almost unnoticeable, value is absolutely great! I am surprised ya'll dont brag about this more than you do with supernos pump lol. Overall I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a very good arginine product!

June 13, 2010

• Great Absorption
  • Tastes Good
  • High Quality
  • Good Recovery
  • Price A Little Steep
This is the first ever hydrolyzed whey protein i have ever used and I must say, i am beyond im pressed.

First off, i have a very sensitive stomach and many whey proteins have given me slight discomfort. This protein digested with ease like no other and I have never once experienced any discomfort with protowhey.

Effectiveness:10/10 - Being that its hydrolyzed, its absorption is phenomenal! I tend to laugh when people say 20 grams is very small, but what they dont understand is that all of the 20g's is fully absorbed and utilized which makes it so effective. I used it pre and post workout and i must say, i felt my recovery time reduced every time. I also noticed some nice lean gains. All in all I give its effectiveness a 10.

Taste:8/10 - Now many proteins i have tried, and i have tried enough to base an opinion, have had me want to chuck the tubs out the window from how bad they tasted. Protowhey was very tolerable and actually enjoyable. I tried both the vanilla and chocolate both in water and milk, but the vanilla overall takes the cake. I give the taste an 8.

Value:7/10 - Price for the product is fairly cheap. I ordered mine off of BodyBuilding.com which to me has the best offer, $33 bucks. But to me I would prefer if they made the servings a little more extensive. But overall price is good and you get what you've paid for.

Overall:10/10 - Protowhey has definitely become one of my favorite supplements of all time. Its taste is enjoyable, the benefits of being hydrolyzed, its value is fairly descent, but its effectiveness is what makes me give this product, a 10/10, I highly recommend this to anyone who wants full effectiveness of their protein and is light on the stomach.

Great product!

April 17, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Unreal Energy
  • Awesome Price
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    I have always given the edge to USP Lab's products. But i must say i have tried most their products, out of all of them, jack3d takes the cake.

Effectiveness- 10/10: I have tried everything, Noxplode, SuperPump250, White Flood, Assault, Black Powder, you name it. But out of all the PWO supplements i have tried jack3d has never failed me. It always gives me the energy and focus i need to get through my workouts, and everytime i take it, it always feels as if i were taken it for the first time, its effects never wear down. I have yet to experience any feeling of light headedness or dizzine...

Effectiveness- 10/10: I have tried everything, Noxplode, SuperPump250, White Flood, Assault, Black Powder, you name it. But out of all the PWO supplements i have tried jack3d has never failed me. It always gives me the energy and focus i need to get through my workouts, and everytime i take it, it always feels as if i were taken it for the first time, its effects never wear down. I have yet to experience any feeling of light headedness or dizziness.

Taste-9/10: I was okay with the old lemon lime flavor, although it was a little too bitter for my taste, but the new fruit punch is actually very delightful. I now have no hesitation of tasting it no longer, the new flavor is just like pina colada! only just a little bitter, but nothing to look poorly upon. Overall taste is great!

Value-10/10: This is probably one of the best deals on a supplement period! For 30 bucks for 45 servings is just simply cheap for such a great PWO supp.

Overall-10/10: Overall, jack3d IMO has little to no flaws at all, effectiveness is awesome, taste is very good, and the value is unbeatable. Overall, i would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a grade A quality and a great valued supplement.