Abandoned

Banned

• Was an active member for 3 years, but hasn't been online since August, 2013
  • This member has been banned for violating our site rules.

Reviews by Abandoned

January 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Helps With Bloating
  • Easy Application
  • Libido Boost
  • Left A Glitter Like Look On Skin
I used formeron for 2 months along side prolactrone for a cycle of Test prop at 50 mg eod and mast p at 50 mg eod.Dropped the mast p after the 2nd week because I ran out.3 bottles of formeron and 2 bottles of prolactrone.

Usually I run something a little heavier with gear like armidex or even letro at .5 eod.I have always had unstable hormones since my first PH.I ran this at 3 pumps a day along with the prolactrone at 3 pills a day and it seemed to keep all sides that come with test cycles at bay.

Usually I get waterweight,night sweats,acne,a serious comedown effect when I finally come off the gear all together.This seemed to make everything a little smoother.I ran this through cycle and pct along with Animal stak+DAA.I gained a little water weight back pretty quick as soon as I stopped taking the formeron.Other than that the transition into pct was so much smoother.

I would use the formeron by putting a hot towel on my shoulders to open up my pores a little bit,if not the stuff wouldn't always soak in and will leave you glittery.

I would recommend this product for cycle support or for a natural test cycle.It would go great with DAA since daa raises prolactin levels according to what I have heard.Destorys water weight.I felt no joint issues the whole time.Good stuff,if you can find it for a good price somewhere its an awesome product.Otherwise its a litte pricey.Enjoy.

August 25, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Sleep
  • More Of A Test Booster Than A Hgh Supplement.
I ran this a while back with no expectations of anything.I won it for free during one of the giveaways.It doesnt help you get to sleep at all.The only way to take this stuff is in combination with 3Z imo.The green tea extract makes no sense at all to me,It does not help you sleep.What it is is a different kind of test booster.The ldopa in it helps you get good recovery sleep,deep sleeps that you dream alot on.If you have money to blow and just wanna add extra goodies I would throw this in PCT.I would take it at least 2 hours before you actually plan on sleeping though.I liked it for a pulse cycle of oral prohormones.If you can get it for a deal,like 20 bucks then pick it up it works pretty good.If you pay anymore though just skip it and grab some endosurge or something.

July 20, 2012

• Not Chalky Like Other Products
  • Increases Recovery/endurance
  • Increased Recovery & Endurance
  • Solid Ingredient Bonuses
    First of all thanks to aminobasix for giving me a free container of this product. I have tried other amino products like modern bcaa,and recover pro,this product is as good if not better. I mean I may go with a more expensive one thats better quality if I knew about it,but then again nobody else sent me a free container to try. I took 1 scoop when I woke up every morning with a 20 oz glass of water and I feel so much better on my early morning swimming.Its an endurance supplement that helps my muscles not cramp or burn after long days of a very taxing day on my body.It does not mix great at first,but I figured out just mix it with 1/4 the water then let it settle and add icewater to it.I got the blue raspberry flavored and would throw a scoop in with any of my preworkouts and it is way more convenient.If you can find this product for a good price grab it for your endurance workouts.

July 12, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
      I was given the opportunity to log both this and Testodrol X together from lecheek. This particular product as part of a stack was taken before you go to bed at night. It's like other hgh supplements in the way it helps you get deeper sleep. This one happens to have valerian root in it so it also helps you get to sleep where most others dont,they are just loaded with velvet bean or ldopa. This has a very nice blend of ingredients that helped me get great recovering sleep.I am out of the bottle now and notice my sleep isn't near as good and I don't recover near as well on heavy workout days. I will be using this product in the future, I love the amazing recovery sleep it gives me. Try it out for yourself, it's worth it. You can get it for 30-40 bucks if you look around.

July 3, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Pumps
      • Builds Strength
      • Very Cheap
        For the first time ever I am giving a product all 10's. The reason is this is a great superdrol compound and I got the bottle for sale on lockout for a little less than 20 bucks shipped to my house. Its clean,kicks in fast(3-4 days) and is everything superdrol is supposed to be. I loved it and stocked up on it,great pumps,strength,lean mass and overall good feeling. Superdrol is a pretty toxic compound but with proper support supps you are good to go. LGI has scored again,Top PH company in my opinion. Stock up while you can.

June 18, 2012

Pros:
         Cons:
        • No Losses Of Strength Or Energy
        • Strength Gains
        • Super Libido
        • Serious Aggression In The Gym
        • Great Sleep
          This is a bromo product,I had never used one before and did not expect the results I got,I felt amazing,libido through the roof,murdered my workouts.Super aggression to a level it almost had me in trouble,lol.This stuff is awesome and I will be buying another bottle or 10,this was the best test booster Ive had to date.Go get a bottle,you wont be sorry,only thing it can come close to are the other top of the line test boosters like testpro,animal stak,dpol,things like that.Super legit.

May 27, 2012

• Legit Clone Of Halo Ph
            For what this is it is a good product.It is a clone of halodrol.I gave this an 6 in effectiveness not because its a bad product,but because this compound and my body don't really get along well.I get obvious mass gains,but I dont have that "ON" feeling that comes with other PH's.As far as hard rock supps and haloplex goes,if you want a good halodrol clone this is for sure the way to go.I like to use this to make a prostan mix with hard rocks Mdrol clone.My first cycle a few years back was Hdrol my CEL,and I didnt like it then,tried it last year,still dont like it(halodrol).It just doesnt do it for me.That being said I have like 9 bottles of this stuff stashed away because hard rock supps is a legit clone.

May 2, 2012

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Helps Build Lean Muscle While Losing Fat
            • Takes A While To Kick In
            This is a different kind of natural testosterone booster than I have ever had before.In the past I have taken Pink magic,Animal stak,Animal Test,Test pro,Endosurge,A-HD,and DAA.This didnt seem like any of them.It was very nice,no side effects,no mood swings,beast in between the sheets,and felt amazing.Dropped all water weight,was able to workout like a beast and recover a tad bit faster than normal also.It takes longer to kick in than most though.Also it does have a taste that I burp,so does stack,dpol and endosurge especially though.The low price tag makes it easy enough to buy plenty of though.Another awesome test booster going in my collection.Good job AEN.Does the same thing all test boosters do,just takes a few extra days,but feels so much more natural.I for sure would tell anyone to try this but only if your gonna run 2 bottles back to back,1 isnt enough in my opinion.Anyway its a great new test booster than is not very well known for as good as it is.

May 1, 2012

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Reduces Water Weight
            • Leaner Hardning Effect
            • Improved Body Composition
            • Kills Signs Of Gyno
            • Price
            • Drying Out Joints
            • Affordability
            I ran 2 bottles of this back to back,and sometimes I would take up to 2 of the pills a day.With that in mind I was also taking animal stak for the first bottle,then endosurge and DAA with the next bottle.

I had severe joint discomfort taking 2 a day,but that was solved with a bunch of fish oil and shots of liquid olive oil.

With DAA or any natural test booster in the past Ive always had a hormone surge and am very prone to gyno nowadays.While taking this virtually all signs of gyno dissapeared on me,the is the first pill ive taken that actually was effective in blocking the estrogen in my body evenly over a long period of time.Its not for everyone,but if other estrogen blockers are too strong and you wanna try something different this is the way to go.

It didnt seem to full on work till about week 5 with me,maybe it has to build up in your system or something?Either way it killed my gyno symptoms better than formastanz,serms,or anything has been able to do.

I back this product fully,the price is outrageous though,50 bucks a bottle,that is just insane.If I get a deal on it Id order a lifetime supply,I fully back this stuff,just not what they are charging for it.I will never run any kind of hormonal anything without this stuff again.

February 18, 2012

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Euphoric Feeling
              It's rare that I give anything all 10's,but I really did love this product.Dymethazine is 2 superdrol atoms held together by nitrogen and when it hits your stomach the molecules are seperated according to the website.
              So at 45 mg I experienced more lethargy than I ever had on cycle.At 30 or 60 I had no lethargy or sides in general.Minimal shutodown,no acne,back pumps,sleeplessness,mental or physical issues otherwise.
              Torem works fine for this product at 4 weeks of 30.
              Torem works fine for this product at 4 weeks of 30.
              I wasnt trying to jump my weight up,this is a lean bulk compound which I played with a pulse cycle plan with it.Under a pulse cycle I didnt gain tons at all,but had virtually no shutdown and my lifts went up alot in bench and squats.So its a great strength training/lean bulk compound.
              With just a regular support lined up and a light serm I would say you should be able to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle and go up tons on your lift without lots of sides or losing most of your gains.No water retention to speak of with this product either.

I gotta say now that I've had this compound this became another whole compound that should be taking before you mess with superdrol,tren or any of the harder more dirtier compounds.Theres no point when theres such a clean cheap compound like this out.
              At the time I got 4 bottles of lgi dmz-15 for 22 bucks a piece.Takes maybe 2 bottles to run as good and strong a cycle as you could possibly need standalone.
              Its worth it,Ill be buying more for the future.
              Also there is a euphoria feeling for sure that goes with a dose of 30 mg in the morning,may not be the same for everyone,but I felt like I was on a cloud.I loved it.