702Drummer

• Reputation is very low. (+5)
  • Was an active member for 5 months, but hasn't been online since March, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Weight Loss
  • Makes You Jittery
I used N.O. Shotgun V3 for 2 cycles. A guy at my local supp shot turned me to this product when I first started looking into creatine supps. The down side to this product is the taste isn't all that great, but if you chug it real quick and chase it with some water or juice you're good to go. You feel the increased energy right from your first scoop. The first couple of weeks I felt a little jittery after my workouts but after a while that goes away. This product does what it says. It helped me build some lean muscle and lose body fat which was my goal. Also another thing I liked about this product is that it has 20 grams of protein per serving that way you get your creatine, protein, fat burner, and stimulant all in one scoop. The only down side for me was during my second month I had to up my dose to 1 1/2 scoops to get the same stimulant effect but I know that's because I was getting used to it. Over this is a good product. It does what it says and if ypu think it's a littly to expensive check online for deals and also remember you are getting a lot of different things from one scoop. If anyone wants to know any more info i'd be happy to answer question.