• Reputation is somewhat low. (+24)
  • Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online 3 years ago
  • Member has only posted 1 review

Reviews by 6283

October 8, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Addicting Smell
  • Endurance
  • Keeps You Anabolic
  • Great Recovery
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Awesome Taste
  • Lil Pricey
  • No Glutamine
I just finished my first tub of Purple Wraath and am on to my second one. I absolutely love this product intra workout. It has a an amazing profile and the Beta Alanine really gives you that tingly feeling to keep going.
It tastes awesome as well. Love the lemon.

Although the product does not have any glutamine, I think it's alright because I supplement glutamine separately anyway.

Every sip in between sets made me feel like I could just keep going.

It tastes awesome as well. Love the lemon.

Every sip in between sets made me feel like I could just keep going.

My only real complaint is that it's abit pricey but you can always get good deadls depending on where you shop. bb.com always has specials with this and White Flood (which I intend on trying next) or Green Mag.

Stack: I stacked this with jack3d and Pro Complex w/ Glyco Maize.