3D Energy Reviews

• Energy Did Not Last Long
  • Crash
  • No Enhanced Focus
  • Branding Is Too Simplistic

UP Energy is an energy drink released by Christian Guzman. This energy drink is similar to most out on the market like Rockstar and Monster. The product comes in three flavors for now. Flavors are shown in colors because the product chose to stick with a minimalistic look on the can. Therefore the flavors are not listed, but the cans are red, white and blue. UP was actually just re branded under a new name - 3D Energy. UP energy is what we have on supplementreviews.com so here it goes.

18 years old and I lift 5 days a week. This is my forth review on this beautiful site! I drank this energy drink during my shifts at my local gym, where Im a personal group fitness instructor, and I work behind the desk. I drank UP energy when I was behind the desk and needed a boost and reached for this because I get a discount on all the products my gym sells. I have had these multiple times, mostly going for the blue razz berry because that is my absolute favorite.

The ingredients in UP Energy are pretty similar to other energy drinks. Taurine and L Cartinine are included in the drink like Monster Energy. UP is coming at you with 15 calories and 7 grams of carbohydrates. It is not too bad, but there are options out there for less carbs and 0 calories.

Im putting the ingredients below

Serving Size: 16 fl. oz.
Total sugar 0g
Sugar alcohol 2g
Protein 0g
Proprietary energy blend 1.5g
Taurine, caffeine - 200mg, panax ginseng root extract, l-carnitine tartrate, glucuronolactions, inositol, guarana seed extract.

I've had all three flavors by UP that are currently out. The brand doesn't disclose what flavors they are and leaves it up to the drinkers to decide. So for me its a guessing game
Blue Can - Blue Razz berry 9/10. Razz berry flavored drinks have always been my favorite (takes me back to the blue slush puppies)

Red Can - Some type of dragonfruit/fruit punch tasting 6/10. The issue here is the flavor is enjoyable, but you do not know what you are drinking. Sometimes it tastes like fruit punch and others you just cant put your finger on that taste.

White - A fruity mixture - very hard to identify 4/10. I was very sweet, and just not my kind of drink.

No mixability here, just crack the can.

This energy was pretty effective in making me feel energized. I drank 1 can of the blue razz berry today at work yesterday and I felt great! At least, for the first few hours. About two hours after I was extremely drowsy and tired again. I have never really had an energy crash before but knew right away what happened once I hit that feeling. I felt like I needed to eat or drink a poo to of water. Not sure what separates this energy drink apart from the others. Other times I have drank this on an empty stomach before working out. Maybe this is to my fault, and why I normally experience a crash. I've found that most times I drink this UP energy I experience the same feeling. I have used this before as a pre-workout, and the energy lasted about 30 minutes into my workout and did not make me feel any more pumped up or great during my workout.

THIS IS ONLY FOR MY GYM
The cost for a case of 12 UP energy is 29.99. That is 2.50 for one can of UP Energy. Pretty good for an energy drink, but as a lover of energy drinks myself, I would much rather fork over the extra 50 cents for a Bang energy.

We have found that when placing these for sale versus the Bang Energy's. Bang energy's sell for three dollars while we have been running a sale on UP energy for 1.50. We just cant seem to sell them! Most people still paying the three dollars for the Bang.

Other then my gym, the cost for a 12 pack of UP is about 30 dollars. That comes out the 2.50 per can versus 1.79 for a bang which is my go to energy drink.

Side Effects

I have experienced crashes and fatigue after drinking

Conclusion

In conclusion, this drink fell short of a lot of my hopes. I wanted a nice drink with great flavors that I could switch off and on with other energy drinks. Instead, I found an energy drink with nothing very special too it, It is a little pricey, and this is the only one where I have experienced a crash with. The blue razz berry flavor was amazing, but the others were just meh.
  • Blue: 9/10