Torrent ZERO has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Recovery

Torrent ZERO Reviews

By: Universal

Amino Acids > Recovery
Torrent ZERO is a Recovery Product manufactured by Universal. It is an amino acid based product that is designed to assist in workout recovery.

Torrent ZERO has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Recovery

Overall
Overall
  December 6, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
Torrent Zero. Good Stuff. I purchased this a month ago and I absolutely love it. I was skeptical of this as a post workout because I have used various other blended post workout's and they did nothing for me, Torrent Zero was exceptional.

Workout Routine
Sunday: Chest Arms
Monday: Legs
Tuesday:off
Wednesday: Back Calves
Thursday: Triceps/Shoulders
Friday: Off
Sunday: Repeat

Diet: Egg whites, Water, Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Oats, Sweet Potato, Fruits, Veggies.
Simple

On the bottle of Torrent Zero it says to use as a pre workout and a post workout. Personally I think that is pointless and not cost effective at all, so I just used it for post workout.

Recovery: 10/10. This was the hands down Best post work out product I have personally used. I can honestly say the recovery on this was amazing. I honestly felt like I wasn't even working out hard enough. I tried to increase weight and reps every week, and even after brutal leg workouts (4 sets of 20 heavy squats and heavy dead's) The soreness was minimal. It felt so good that I could actually go and do a stepper for 20 mins and not feel like I was going to fall over.Many users talk about with the original torrent having that euphoric feeling, Torrent Zero gives that exact same feeling. It put a smile on my face every single time I sipped it.

Gains: 10/10 I will say I received gains while on this, but I will not attribute all of those gains to this supplement. I eat a very clean diet, so I would attribute most of those gains to my diet. But I do think this helped.

Taste: 7/10 The taste was okay. I had the apple Jacked flavor. It had an apple taste, but you kind of get that milk taste from the protein. I did however find if you put the new xtend in green apple explosion in it, it was money! Highly recommend it.

Mixability: 7/10 It was clumpy, not a huge deal though. Just suck it up and chug.

Value: 7/10 The price was kind of high, but I also try to look at what all I'm getting. 8 grams of Leucine, 5 Grams of Glutamine, and 3 Grams of Creatine. It's really a complete post workout product. Instead of having to buy BCAA's, creatine, glutamine, and protein it tie's it into one. So all n all its not bad. Just sucks its only 15 servings.

Overall: 9/10. Torrent Zero wins for me. If you are on a cut, or like me and carbs aren't your best friend Torrent Zero would make a fantastic choice to the supplement arsenal. It really delivers for the recovery benefit, and has an amazing ingredient profile. As always, supplements never give you the results you want. Intense training, and a clean diet will always get you there. But like many things this will put a foot in the right direction. Train hard, eat clean, lift heavy. Have a good one guys.