Natural Sterol Complex Reviews

By: Universal

FORUM TOPICS
Natural Sterol Complex is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Universal. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

July 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Mood Elevation
  • A Healthier Look
  • Elevated Well-being
  • More Energy (without Stimulation)
  • Overall Healthy Bodily Functions
  • Must Take Six Daily

Sterol Complex by Universal Nutrition Is A great product that can provide benefits in several areas of general health, which can translate into better overall fitness.

A special thanks to Clippy for sending me this product as a thank you for a bounty review of Kodiak Nutritions Java Whey. I don't have much experience with Universal Nutrition, but they've been a renowned brand for a long time now with their own line of products, gym apparal, etc. I wanted to give Sterol Complex a try since full spectrum natural supplements are always an interest of mine. Sterol Complex's profile caught my eye, so I figutred it would be interesting to give a go.

Sterol Complex has a pretty extensive profile with a lot of ingredients that would take too long to individually list and disucss. However, most if not all of them are well known are mostly herbal compounds. Please refer to the included image for a detailed breakdown.

As a quick overview, Sterol Complex has 5 individual complexes of various ingredients designed for the specific purpose to which complex they belong to provided in a 6 cap serving size.

First we have The Anabolic Sterol Complex dosed at 2,000mg. This complex contains ingredients aimed at supporting healthy levels of testosterone an an overall anabolic environment. Some of the ingredients include beta-ecdysterone, methoxyisoflavone, and tribulus.

Second is the Mass and Density Blend dosed at 2,500mg. Again, the ingredients can help support natural test levels, but also have some GDA qualities. Some include tongkat ali, gymnema sylvestre, and white button mushroom.

The Opti-Phytonutrient Complex dosed at 2,000mg is intended to support general health and immunity. A few inclusions include milk thistle, saw palmetto, garlic, and ginger root.

Next we have the Efa Complex and Support Blend dosed at 500mg. Derived from flaxseed powder and lecithin, some ingredients include ALA, oleic acid, and phosphatidylcholine.

Finally is the Muscle Protection Blend dosed at 500mg. I am not sure about a muscle cell protection benefit, but the ingredients do have antioxidant and health support benefits. Examples include green tea, ginkgo biloba, and grapeseed.

Once again, check out the image for a full disclosure of the profile.

The directions call for a total of 6 pills to be taken spaced out in specific intervals. It is recommended to take two caps after meals, two before a workout, and two after another meal.

I spaced out the dosage in a similar manner. More specifically, I took 2 after breakfast, 2 after lunch, and 2 after dinner. This was my protocol on both training and non-training days.

Sterol Complex was impressive in the benefits it provided to me in several areas.

First, I noticed my libido was noticeably higher. I was having more frequent erections and engaging in longer sessions with my girl. (Sorry for the TMI). I also had increased drive overall throughout the days.

I did feel overall healthier while on Sterol Complex. I never fell ill and mild allergies that I sometimes suffer from due to seasonal weather were less prominent. My skin tone also looked a little healthier as well.

Lastly was my energy. I noticed I had more natural energy throughout the day and felt more lively and more focus minded with a more elevated mood. I don't compare to a pre workout or nootropic, but these benefits were present nonetheless.

As a couple of side notes, I felt a little less bloat from creatine usage and a slightly increase in my appetite. Though these benefits weren't significantly pronounced in comparison to the others.

The value of Sterol Complex is very well worth the investment given the benefits and natural nature of the product. The 180 cap container,which I think is the better value, can be found for 20 dollars on allstarhealth.com. Again, I think that value is great for the benefits and a full month's supply.

Side Effects

'

Conclusion

Universal Nutrition Sterol Complex is a supplement that is well worth the investment for those wanting a full spectrum supplement that can benefit several areas of health and fitness. Six pills may seem like a lot, but this product delivers on many levels so give it a try for the price. Be sure you're training hard and eating clean.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!!

October 26, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Overall Healthy Bodily Functions
  • Increased Libido
  • More Energy (without Stimulation)
  • Mood Elevation
  • A Healthier Look
  • Reduction Of Minor Pains
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Large Tablets
Whats up SR, I have been on edge waiting to write this review on Universal's Natty Sterol Complex! I do not even know where to start honestly... oh yeah, maybe w/ the massive ingredient label.

Serving size is 6 tablets, basically horse pills btw and truly do smell like dog treats/food. With each serving you get the..

Anabolic Sterol Complex of 2000mg.
Mass & Density blend of 2500mg.
Opti-Phyonutrient complex w/ 2000mg.
EFA and support blend of 500mg to top it off.
Not going to list every single herb and acid in each blend because yall will fall asleep!

I do work at GNC full time so being a franchise store I get a solid whole sale discount. Picked this up for about 9 bucks haha however it is still decently priced at $24 on our shelves and with the results and amount of quality herbs I believe it is worth that price. Still much cheaper online of course.

Finally to the important part...
I'll be honest, the herbal blend really stood out to me and made me give this unique supplement a try, besides the dirt cheap whole sale price lol

Some big ones that stood out were stinging nettle root, ginseng, guarana, milk thistle, dandelion root, garlic, wheat grass, saw palmetto, cayenne, ginkgo biloba, grapeseed and tribulus. Now imagine about 20 more herbs on top of thoes...

I took 2 with each major meal, (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and this is also during my off season bulk (3200 calories daily). It took about four days to kick in for me, no joke and when it did I noticed that my physique ALWAYS looked fuller no matter what time of day.
Every single morning I woke up I looked FAR from flat all over but even more so in my bi's and tri's. My girlfriend even mentioned it a few times. I had a slight libido increase at first but seemed to die off towards the end of the tub.

During my workouts I would get pumps in areas I wasn't even focusing on. Such as back day I would have a decent chest pump going also which never happens for me. I was also focused and "in the zone" more than usual even on days without a pre workout. Some days my face and neck would get flushed a decent amount if I did not consume at least a half gallon of water before I hit the gym. If I got a whole gallon in before then there was no issues. So I do recommend increasing your water intake while on this.

Mood elevation was another noticable result, seemed like I was always extremely mellow and nothing could *** me off. However, if I happened to take 2 pills to close to bed I could not fall asleep if my life depended on it. Tossing and turning for hours, I can contribute that to the guarana and green tea leaf.

I would say at least give this product a shot, I am going to pick up another tub and see how prolonged use results are. I am expecting it to help with my bulk w/ all the quality nutrients. Keep in mind though that everyones body will react differently from this and please read all the ingredients first, do not want anyone having an allergic reaction. I can already smell a stupid lawsuit haha.

December 28, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Elevated Well-being
  • Increased Libido
  • Mood Elevation
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Increased Pumps
  • Large Tablets
Universal's Natural Sterol Complex is Universal Nutrition's "anabolic sterol formula", now if you have ever heard of sterols in muscle building, there is a very large debate whether they are effective or not. But the thing, is NSC is way more than just sterols. It is a combination of sterols, adaptogens like ecdysterone and methoxyisoflavone, it contains ingredients for joint support, antioxidants, detoxifiers, EFAs, mild energy boosters, and small amounts of ingredients for raising testosterone. Natural Sterol Complex is pretty much a complete package.

Taste/smell: Well these are pills, so they dont really taste like much unless you hold them in your mouth for too long or chew them for some reason. But it did have a hint of tartness like the skin on a grape or something, its kind of hard to describe. But they do smell like dog food (a very similar smell to Uni-liver if you have smelled those.)They are also pretty big, i could only swallow one at a time.

Price: You really cant beat the price. I payed around 12 dollars for a 30 day supply, or 180 tabs. Thats less than 50 cents a day! Thats pretty impressive, no matter which way you look at it.

Effectiveness: Well i cant say that Natural Sterol Complex made me put on tons of muscle because i was also taking other things that could have effected my muscle gain, but i definately think that NSC played a pretty important part in my gains. It takes a little while to kick in (around 1-2 weeks.), but i could really tell once it did. You are supposed to take it right after meals, and i have to say, i felt my muscles fill up pretty quickly after a meal when taking it, as compared to without it. (i experimented a little bit with the dosing) It really felt like i had a decent pump going on around 30 min after my meals/dosing of NSC. And at around the end of the 2nd week of taking it, i noticed mild raised testosterone-like symptoms like a slightly deepened voice (my voice is normally pretty deep, but even my dad noticed that it had gotten deeper while i was on this supplement), an increased libido, and a small bit of acne (the acne could have been from other things though. Also i noticed i had more energy thoughout the day and during my workouts, and a better sense of well being, i was a lot more relaxed in school and at home, and i also slept a lot better. I also noticed an improved recovery time, although that could have been because of other supplements i was taking, or my diet, but i did seem to be less sore the next day.

Dosing: As i said before, i took 2 tabs after 2 meals of the day (usually breakfast and dinner), and 2 tabs before my workout. Even without taking s pre workout supplement, i noticed my energy was increased for the workouts, and i definately got better pumps.

Overall: I really enjoyed Natural Sterol Complex, it is very, very cheap and an effective product that i think is definately overlooked in the supplement world. Its a complete supplement, that has a lot to offer. But i do recommend giving it time to kick in. This seemed to work great on a bulk, and im sure it would work great on a cut as well, for that extra energy and helping preserve muscle.

September 28, 2010

• Reduction Of Minor Pains
  • Increased Satiety At Meal-time
  • Bloating Reduction
  • Increased Sexual Performance
  • Reduced Cholesterol
  • Must Take Six Daily
I began taking this supplement as directed three months ago after looking for a supplement that contained multiple ingredients that I had been taking separately in order to cut down on cost. I stumbled upon this supplement while searching, and I'm very glad I did! First off, I absolutely swear by Universal products. I have yet to be disappointed by a single product I've tried (and I've used 5-6 of their supplements with success). The main appeal of this product is the vast amount of nutrients it contains, and all of the areas of health that it addresses. I am on HRT (Testosterone Cypionate 300mg/21 days) due to medication-induced hypogonadism. Due to such, I have to monitor cholesterol, liver function, hormone levels, and a host of other issues. This contains several proven anabolics/androgenics in effective doses, several high-end sterols, a great number of phytonutrients, some antioxidants, metabolic supporters, and adequate amounts of all necessary essential Essential Fatty Acids- plus a host of other beneficial ingredients, and testosterone boosters to top it off (including modest doses of anti-aromatase agents to boot!). After about a week, I began noticing a significant elevation in my perceived well-being (from a supplement I did not expect to "feel"), healthy bodily-functions (regularity, etc.) and even after the third week, a better "look" about myself (skin tone, circulation, etc.) And on top of all of those positive health benefits- performance and gains have increased in the gym, body fat levels are dropping in accordance with my diet, I am recovering faster, my libido has increased noticably, and sexual performance has become stronger. This may all sound too good to be true for one supplement, but note that I'm not claiming EXTREME changes, but very noticable ones. Plus, take a look at the ingredients list, the quantities included, and take into account the unarguable quality of the Universal brand, and all of this becomes easy to believe. The cost is not unreasonable, and although for maximum benefit, you must take six (6) rather large tablets (Two tablets three times) daily, they go down well with no nausea or discomfort, and they come 180ct to a bottle. Do your body and mind a favor and give this a try- just one bottle and you'll already notice the benefits. Now Im awaiting my next lab results to see if this has even FURTHER improved my cholesterol and testosterone/LH/FSH levels since the improvements after the first five weeks on it. A definite winner!