Milk Egg Protein Reviews

By: Universal

There are no available similar products.
Milk Egg Protein is an Egg Protein Powder manufactured by Universal. It is a highly effective and bio-available protein that is great for helping build muscle which can speed metabolism and also lead to fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  February 21, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Taste-vanilla
  • Mixability
    I decided to try this protein powder because I wanted something other than whey protein and I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for casein.

Taste(10) For vanilla. This tastes great whether mixed in water or skim milk.

Taste(4) For chocolate. I found chocolate to taste pretty bad. It's not horrible, its just not anywhere near as good as vanilla. Stay away from the chocolate if you try this.

Mixability(10) This mixes easily whether in a blender or a shaker bottle.

Price(7) I paid $22.70 for a 41 serving 3lb container. That comes out to about $0.55/serving which is a little high in my book. To bad Universal discontinued the 15lb value bag because I was going to order that next because it was a lot less per serving than the 3lb container.

Overall(8) I can't say this was any better than regular whey. The results were the same. I'm probably going to go back to regular whey protein concentrate because it's a little cheaper and I like the taste of whey a little bit better. I'll definitely use Milk & Egg protein again when I want a break from whey. The vanilla flavor that is. Hopefully they'll bring back the 15 pounder.

In my opinion protein is protein. I noticed no difference from this protein from any other. I'll stick with taste as my deciding factor for protein.