Intra-Aid has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Intra-Aid Reviews

By: Universal

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA
Intra-Aid is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by Universal. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Intra-Aid has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

March 3, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase In Endurance
Got this in a supplement birthday box. Never had heard of it from any of my peers or anything. I knew it was some kind of sport drink/during workout drink. First day I gave it shot I mixed one scoop with recommended amount of water which was 20 oz. The taste was too strong, almost chalky. Plus, most of us go through more than 20oz of water during a workout. Next day, I mixed with 52 oz of water and found MUCH better results. I didn't even use a pre-workout drink or anything and it gave me plenty of energy to make it through my regimen. It tasted much much better too when mixed with more water. I wanted to see how it worked with a pre-workout drink, so the next day i did a pre-workout NO drink and had Intra-Aid during workout. Sat well in my stomach/body with the pre-workout sup, and had incredible energy and stamina in the gym. If you have some extra i$ laying around (wish i did) I would recommend this product.

October 21, 2009

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase In Endurance
    Yet another solid product from Universal. The company has been around forever so that should be a tell tale sign that they make quality supps. With that being said I stumbled upon this product when I ordered some Animal Pump. I was looking for an Intra product because I work long hours and lift afterwards, so that means sometimes lifting after not having eaten in 3 or more hours. I wanted something to help keep me full and lift on a completely empty stomach, as that hurts me alot, but also something not too heavy. I read the ingredient profile and liked what I saw. The product delivers. I had the Blue Raspberry flavor and it was very good. The taste was refreshing and tastes even better when mixed in very cold water. The product mixes quickly and with no clumps or leftover residue. I mix it with about 26 oz of h2o in a sports bottle and sip on it in between sets, alternating between sips of water as well. I noticed a definite boost in endurance and overall output. There is Beta Alanine it it and I get slight tingles, nothing too crazy. There are plenty of aminos, and it also has 10g of protein from hydrolyzed whey concentrate as well as a few carbs for added energy. I absolutely love this product as it has greatly helped my workouts, especially when lifting on an empty stomach. I experienced no gastrointestinal discomfort, or pain. Solid product from a great company.