GH Max Reviews

By: Universal

Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
GH Max is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Universal. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Pumps
  • Slight Vascularity
  • Strength Gains
  • Not Fulfilling
Curious to discover the effects of what seemed a cheap universal product I decided to try gh max during my bulking phase.

Profile 6/10

Vitamin c 100mg
Vitamin b6 20mg
L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate 5g
L-ornithine hcl
Carnitine 100mg
Gamma oryzanol 50mg
Boron 4mg

Very simple and humble ingredients but thought maybe universal found a simple effective combination.

Taste 7/10

The pills are kinda big but not horse pills with no strong or bad smell and a slight aftertaste

Usage

As recommend 4 pills preworkout and 2 others befor bed time on empty sstomach.
On non training days 2 upon waiking 2 afternoon and 2 before bed.

Effectiveness 7/10

Usually gh support supplements help in several aspects so I will divide effectiveness to subtitles.

Pumps 6/10

The pumps were consistent every time I train but minimal comparing to NO supplements.
Didn't gave me that all day full look.
Felt a bit more pumped while training and a couple of hours later everything vanishes.

Vascularity 7/10

The vains were popping out but again nothing crazy.
The only thing I liked about it is that it kept getting better through the period I used it.
No new vains but the visible ones got thicker.

Strength 8/10

It is the most fulfilling part! Since the first week I felt more powerful in most of my lifts and was able to perform extra reps or add few pounds.
The best enhancement was in the miltary press.
165lbs x 8 to 187 lbs x 3 after.

Sleep 1/10

I felt no improvement at all in the deepness and of course didn't help to fall asleep.
This is a big issue because I am not a heavy sleeper and could affect recovery dramatically.

Recovery 6/10

Even though It didn't help my sleep I could feel a bit less sore the next day and was able to train muscle groups easier.

Muscle building 7/10

Overall I had gained size but gh max isn't the main reason.
It did help with the intensity, recovery and blood flow.

Value 7/10

As I said in the introduction this seems to be cheap.
When you look to the profile and effectiveness you realize it doesn't deserve any extra single dollar.
I will not mention the exact price because in my country it is different and supplements are usualy more expensive.

Overall 7/10

If you have the cash and looking for fulfillment don't buy it.
If you don't have the capabilty to pay for a decent one then gh max will give u a slight boost.
It is not a complete waist but not fully convenient.

• line6reed

All 7 if its barley effective why give it 7

• Nony
    July 14, 2013

Maybe it's my way to describe and rate:
    Effective 8-9