Fish Oil Reviews

By: Universal

FORUM TOPICS
Fish Oil is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by Universal. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
    All fish oils ARE NOT the same.. This Omega-3 fish oil capsule is great with Salmon, herring, anchovy, sardine, and mackerel fish in it..

Had a hard time finding a fish oil that with extended use wouldn't give me a lil fish taste and a weird kind of heartburn/ indigestion.. I have taken this fish oil for 3 months now and while keeping it in the fridge has helped, I don't have and kind of negative results from the capsules.. Other fish oils would take 5 capsules in the day to reach the same ingredient profile of 3 Universal Fish oil capsules so for that I give it a big +

Taken way too many different kinds of fish oils to know that there is a huge difference in them, but I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon now!!

• pancow
      May 15, 2012

I have been searching for a fish oil that wouldn't give me that weird heartburn as well, and this review was just what I need to read for something new to try. Did you experience any abnormal body heat increases at all? Like night sweats?

• Tsoiseth34
      May 15, 2012

Not from the fish oil.. :D

Only weird thing was fingernails smelled a little weird.

Joints def feel better while on fish oil too

• pancow