Creatine Chews Reviews

By: Universal

Creatine > Blends
Creatine Chews is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Universal. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
  March 29, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Takes A Couple Weeks To Kick In
  • No Significant Effect During Workouts
  • Medium Term Plateau
This was actually the first creatine I ever took, in the offseason following my freshman season. It was really cheap at Wal-mart and Costco.

I did the load phase and noticed my muscles feeling fuller within about 3 weeks. It was much needed because my muscles were so depleted of glycogen from my maintenance workouts during the season. I did not notice any difference during my actual workouts though... no signifcant enhanced performance, energy, focus, etc...

My lifts went up did go up steadily about 2 weeks after I started taking this. I did plateau a few months later however, prior to spring camp. Stuck at 185 for max hang cleans and 10-12 reps of 225 for bench press testing. I would recommend this for the high quality relative to price value and medium term gains in preparation for a season or an event, but not for serious long-term gains over the course of a career.