Creatine Reviews

By: Universal

Creatine is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by Universal. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Universal did not participate)
  December 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixing Issues
  • No Scooper
Creatine, we all know it, we all know what it does, we all have our own favorite kind of creatine. But which one is the best? Creapure? Magnapower? Who knows. The way I see it, It is the one that works the best for you .
I was excited to see this pop up for grabs on the troop program, but I had a few questions about it and was saddened to learn that this was not from universal themselves. Sr.com actually bought this to be part of the program. I think Universal has a lot of interesting products and I would love to see a rep on this site to answer some questions on some of those products. Until then I guess we will have to figure it out on our own.

Profile 10
Straight up Creapure creatine. Nothing more. Boom super simple and just what I want.

Mixing 6
It does seem to sink and stick to the bottom a bit more than I would like. But add a bit more water or whatever you are drinking and it solves the issue.

Taste NA
Well it truly is unflavored, I can not even taste it really taking it straight to the dome. A bit bitter but not bad when done like this .

Effectiveness 9
Been a while since I have rated a 9 on anything in a while. But this gets it. I actually went ultra old school and loaded this too. Loaded this for a week mostly because I had been off creatine for so long I wanted to saturate my levels and get the most from this.
About midway through the load phase I noticed my workouts was more productive and getting stronger some. I figured this as a placebo effect but it has continued to even now. ( I bought another 1000 grams of this ).
The pumps come on fast and last a while. I do not hold water bad on this creatine either. I have made strength gains while on this on the regular now. No it does not produce gains all on its own but I can say that it helps.

Value 8.8
I enjoyed this results of this so much I bought another tub before this one ran out, I got 1000 grams from amazon for 24 bucks . I have prime now and that was a great deal!. This tub will last a long time taking this at 5 - 8 grams a day.

Cons.
Yes there are cons. Not really from the product but mostly from universal. I dose not have a scooper!. I can not stand this. I hate companies so dang cheap that can not add a simple scooper. It says to measure 1 teaspoon for a 5 gram dose, but let me say that is hard to do. I have a scale and it come to something different almost every time. I found a 5 gram scooper I had left over from some other supplement. Another thing is the size of the tub. I have big hands and when it gets down to the bottom my hand does not fit in it. I use a big ziplock bag now.

Overall.
Other than a few complaints on the scooper and correct dosage and the size of the tub. This stuff is great. I will be looking at this brand much more from now on. On a side not I really would like to see Universal come on this site and be a sponsor also.

• Admin_
    December 16, 2016

Don't let the police find your "creatine" in a zip lock bag!

• mhseaver670
    December 16, 2016

Yea I know, my hands are just too big for some of these tubs they come in.

• mhseaver670
    December 16, 2016

Also I guess I should have said thanks to you for getting this for the program.

• Admin_
    December 16, 2016

No problem. Glad we're getting some info on these products. Our logs show that they are searched a good amount so it's nice to have a trustworthy review to help keep our visitors informed.