Animal Stak 2 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Animal Stak 2 Reviews

By: Universal

Animal Stak 2 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Universal. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Animal Stak 2 has been reported as discontinued.

Only 5 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

5.5
  April 10, 2015

• Nutrient Partitioning
  • Vascularity
  • Lethargy

I'm just going to get to the point, nothing fancy.
I've been using this site for awhile, decided to finally post a review on this site for one of my favorite supps. I don't use many anymore, but a go to for a actual boost in performance has always been Animal Stak.. not the old PH one, but he natty version.
30 year old male, 5'10, 210pds, 8-9% BF. (powerlifting background)

Diet:
Clean "bulk" - Macros split into 7 meals, 220 gms protein, 133 gms of fat and 400 gms of carbs (lifting day) 250gms (on active recovery day).

Goal:
Simple, speed up progress.

First thoughts:
&*^&!!! ton of ingredients! A lot of the enclosed ingredients have clinical studies which help back them. Many work in tangent to one another so its formulated pretty well. they put together a well rounded stack for optimal growth, which is key. If there is room from improvement in one of these areas, then its going to help as diet alone sometimes can't bring out your full potential. Usually it won't do much for younger crowds, but 25+ it should help a little.

Meh, pills.

Works! Its subtle, but works slow. If your not in-tune with your body or you are taking a massive amount of supps, you probably won't tell the difference. Take it stand alone and you will feel the focus, intensity and readiness to start pulling/pushing weight. Its somewhat fast acting after it has been absorbed. The effects last about a hour. Weights are lighter after every week, broke a few Rep PRs.

Value is good for one can.. Two cans is stretching it, but as stated above, it does work. So if you looking for more natural ways to assist your lifting, then its one of the best out there.

Side Effects

Down sides are slight/minimal. Every time after discontinued usage, my nipples are ever so slightly sensitive, and very mild/light lethargy sets in.. Most likely due to it affecting your natural hormonal balance (but NOTHING like Prohormones). As a side note, hair grew about 3x times faster when using (similar to tamox), so I suspect LH AND FSH mostly likely went up, just my two cents.

Conclusion

This will NOT make you feel ON, but it will give you a slight boost in the gym, with slight aggression. Excellent addition to a stack with creatine, bcaa's, NO/preworkout etc etc. With an improvement of 5 pds of body weight in a month with a small dip in BF%, added strength and body composition, its worth the money IMO as its my go to.

October 11, 2011

• Real Diff In Gains?
I had hit a plateau after training (pretty) consistently since November 2010 and was looking for something to kick start my enthusiasm in the weights room again.

I pushed weight 4/ 5days a week and played football 1/ 2 times a week during the 21 day "˜course'.

I genuinely did a tonne of research into Test boosters to establish if the product was worth the (suggested) side effects associated with these kinds of products.

Week 1: was hard going getting use to taking the several pills about 30 minutes before training. Noticed an immediate mental change, could be a placebo effect, but was raring to go and hit the gym hard the first week. By the end of week 1 I was definitely "˜in the zone' with every session and felt like I was pushing more reps and recovery was significantly improved.

Week 2: By the end of week 1 I was definitely "˜in the zone' with every session and felt like I was pushing more reps and recovery was significantly improved. I felt I could (if I had the time) probably have hit each body part twice in the week as aches and pains were pretty minimal.

Week 3: continuation of the positive mind frame in the gym and at football. Started adding bit more weight that usual and felt like I could train for hours.

All in, I'm unsure of the difference in muscle gains (this definitely isn't a miracle product!) but it was great to feel energized and have the controlled aggression to blast through gym sessions. I didn't really experience any significant side effects other than the skin on my face was a bit more oily than normal. I was quite aware of the extra grunt in the gym/ football but it never spilled out into life outside the gym and that included a couple of pretty heavy nights on the booze!

I've read that the effects are more pronounced when you hit two tins back to back and I will certainly try this next. As you do get the feeling it runs out just as you are picking up some serious momentum.

April 11, 2011

• Better Sleep
  • Recovery
    This is my first hormonal product review so bare with me..

Value: [9]

I bought this at my local nutrition depot for $30 even. It is around .70 cents a serving which is very good for a test booster. But is only last's 3 weeks:(

Effectiveness: [8]

Week 1:

I didn't notice much change in performance at the gym maybe a little more "pumped" than usual but nothing drastic.

Week 2:

I did notice a huge difference from week 1 to 2. My muscle felt much "fuller" and i had good amount of extra veins ;) Not much change in strength because i did cycle off both creatine and pre- workouts to see how much the product truely works.

Week 3:

By far the best week! I was pumped all day and did notice better sleep through out the cycle. My strength still didn't change but my phyique looked much "thicker" than usually.

Other: [7]

*While on the cycle i did notice to be alot more short tempered than normal (which was not good being around your freind).

*Also notice a few random hairs than grew near my shoulder (not cool)

*Lastly, i did notice oily skin and acne (especially in the back) through the 3 weeks. It was a pain being the skins team in sport and also looking much sexier (lol) and feely conscience for taking your shirt off.

Overall: [9]

Keep in mind that i'm still young and this product did a dam good job being on a "off" cycle of both creatine and pre workouts. Though their were noticeably amount of "side effects" i will purchase this product again sometime down the road.

February 15, 2011

• Leaned Out A Bit
      I tried Animal Stak during December as a last resort because i wasn't gaining any muscle mass or strength. I bought it from my local supplement store for about 40$ (which is why i gave it a 7 for value)

effectiveness- i gave this product a 9 because i had been on a plateau for about a year and while taking this it was probably partially a placebo effect in that it gave me a very high motivation to lift hard but from what i COULD feel.... about 3-4 days into taking this supp i began to notice that my focus and determination were very high and my muscles started feeling more dense and full. also my strength was going up!! this was unheard of for me! that only made me go even harder at the gym which led to more and more gains. by the end of my cycle i hadn't gained any overall weight but i did notice that I was a bit leaner even though i am still a little on the chubby side and that i had more definition in pretty much every single muscle group.

overall- i had to give Animal Stak a 9 overall because it worked very well for me! but also having to swallow 9 pills everyday got pretty tiring although it kind of formed a routine about a week into it and it wasn't bad but the 2 white pills seemed to have a little bit of air in them so they would stay at the top of my mouth and were the most difficult to swallow. But none the less Ive tried multiple Universal nutrition products and none of them have failed me yet so Universal nutrition gets an A+ in my book! I would definitely recommend this to someone stuff on a plateau and is fairly new to supps (I might try it later on in the year now that Im a little more into them)

February 2, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Extra Energy
      • Extra Reps
      • Strength Gains
        The Animal Product line has done it again! Another great product, I have used Animal Pak, Flex, M-Stack, Nitro, and no Stack 2. This stuff was amazing. I took it 45 minutes before workouts, then took my pre-work out 15 minutes later, and would soar through a workout as soon as I finished my workout I would take some Nitro with grape juice. It's not that may pills to take as most of us are kind of aclimated to using the Animal Pak. I noticed right off the bat being to rep more on my heavy sets instead of hitting 6-9 reps I was easily doing sets of 12. That means I got to move up weight quite a bit. I was noticing these results within the first week of using the product. I think the next go I am going to start with an Animal M-Stack then after 21 days of the move back to this and round off with another M-Stack for 63 days of Animal Greatness! The results you get with these products are well worth the price especially if you are buying online. Personally I buy all of my Animal Products from Discount Anabolics or Bulk Nutrition.