Animal Pak Reviews

By: Universal

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Universal for sending it out!
  October 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Muti- Vitamins.
  • Most Comprehensive Multi-vitamin On The Market
  • Price
  • Has Good Liver Support
  • Affordable Enough
  • A Lot Of Pills!
  • Horse Pills

As an older male I try to stay healthy as possible but it seems that if I do get a cold once a year I get it 5 times or more, But on those few times I never get sick all year I do believe it is because I stayed on game with my Vitamins. I feel this is something that EVERYONE should be taking, in some sort of way that can be easy for them. I would even say that as a whole 80% of the population in the United states do not enough good things for us to get out healthy Vitamin intakes. This is just here to help.

I remember watching some old videos of the older Bodybuilders from back in the day working out and you would always see Universal products in the background. So yea I always wondered what that was. Then Hulk Hogan keeps preaching to take you Vitamins. So I have actually been into taking my Vitamins thank's to all these guy's. Animal pak is a trusted product that has been used by many for a long time and I feel you should too. But if you do not like all these pill's they do have a powdered version that is made for you as well.

We could be here all day talking about what all is in this. But I will try to not repeat what Cray has summed up on his review.
Five huge complexes on this.
Vitamin complex.
Pretty good, I like they have 30mg of zinc, I do wish they more Vitamin D in this, I find it really low in my opinion at only 680iu in two packs.
Amino Acid complex
I feel this one is set up pretty well for what is considered just a vitamin product.
Performance complex
Uni-Liver blend is what I am talking about. I do not know if you have taken this as a stand alone but I can say this is something that really seems to help me with strength recovery.
Antioxidant complex
Lots of great things in this to help you just feel better in general
Digestive Enzyme complex
I think some vitamins really miss this. If you are not digesting your vitamins better you will fail to utilize them the best way possible.

Now let me say there is SO much in the this I could never list or hit on everything. Like Cray mentioned it takes another top tier Vitamin like Vital4U to even compare to this stuff. I think I feel best on the others but I do say I tend to perform best at the gym on these.

Its pills and yes there is several, rather large ones in the pak. Don't be a wuss and just take these. They work.
I always took these along with my other staples in the morning. . I also only used one pack a day.

I loved these as much as my Vital4u. I think my immune system was a bit better with those than it was on the pak. But that being said I still had some truly great recovery and just overall energy on these. Actually so much I talked two guys at work into buying them and they are enjoying them as well.
I did hit a few extra PR's while taking these.. no I do not think it was a vitamin that did that but I do feel it, But I think it may have helped in other areas that possibly attributed to it.
Also as cray mentioned this does help some with digestion. Just enough to say that is helps. Nothing ground breaking but a help.

I think I found this online for 28 bucks for 44 paks. I took this one pak a day and found that enough for my needs. I feel this is a very solid buy.

Side Effects

Just several pills and sometimes can be a bit hard to swallow

Conclusion

Universal continues to make solid products year after year. I have always wanted to give this a run and glad I did. I will be getting these more often and would like to try out the animal flex at some point.

Huge apology to Universal for taking so long to get this review out I just recently took a new job and have been working crazy hrs.

• SDS1582
    October 25, 2018

Great review! I'm running these currently for the first time and I have to say I agree completely with your review.

• Admin
    October 29, 2018

Great review mhseaver670! Even got me thinking about trying these!

• S3Y74Q
    October 29, 2018

It doesnt matter what you wrote. by confirming that Hulk Hogan took these is enough to have me sold.