Animal Pak Reviews

By: Universal

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Universal for sending it out!
  January 5, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Muti- Vitamins.
  • Has All You Nutreints
  • Affordable Enough
  • Good Overall Health Support
  • A Lot Of Pills!
  • Look Shut Up And Swallow It Whiner
  • Many Ingredients Are Underdosed

Animal Pak is a full spectrum complete multivitamin pak that will provide all the essential vitamins and minerals along with a host of bonuses to keep the animal within you in anabolic drive.

A special thanks to Universal for their participation here on SR.com and sincere apologies for the tardiness of this review. Today, I discuss my experience with Animal Pak. Multivitamins are nothing new and are generally a common mainstay in many supplement regimens of all fitness goals. We use them primarily as an insurance to keep our micro and macronutrient intake in check. While having one on hand can help, it's important to remember to make sure the prime core of your nutrition intake lies in your diet. Animal Pak is a multivitamin pak supplement that has been around for a quite a while. It contains all your essentials plus some nice bonuses.

The profile is very complex with too many ingredients to list. I will not list every single ingredient and dosage so please refer to the included image for a more thorough breakdown.

It's worth noting that the ingredient label serving size is listed as 2 packs.

The profile begins with the primary complex of all your essential vitamins and minerals. All of them are properly dosed in effective and well absorbed forms such as Vitamin A as a series of carotenoids, Vitamin D as pure cholecalciferol, Vitamin E containing all the isomer tocopherols, and plenty of other vitamins along with minerals. The minerals are in basic forms, but in subsequent doses and more common forms that are still well absorbed such as zinc and magnesium oxide along with others like calcium and selenium.

Next is the Amino Acid complex containing dodsages of essential and nonessential amino acids such as glycine, arginine, BCAAs, alanine, glutamic acid, and others.

Following is the Performance Complex containing liver support ingredients as part of the Uniliver blend such as hawthorn berry, milk thistle, inositol, choline bitartrate, and other liver and health supporting ingredients.

Next is the Antioxidant Complex containing plentiful dosages of ingredients known for immune system support properties such as grape seed extract, alpha lipoic acid, CoQ10, pine bark, and others.

Lastly is the Digestive Enzyme Complex containing enzymes that aid digestion such as Inulin, papain, bromelain, among others.

All of the ingredients are well dosed for a multivitamin complex and are well chosen for their properties in respects to the complex they are part of. Again, please refer to the image included for a complete breakdown.

While some would be content with one, athletes are encouraged to take two packs a day. I took one pack with breakfast and the other with dinner.

Multivitamins, being those basic staples you find in so many regimens, are one of those supplements you necessarily "feel" working like a pre workout. Though when I do use multi-v products, I see how it affects my health as a system.

With Animal Pak, I had more elevated levels of natural energy throughout the day and had no symptoms that would have been indicative of a particular vitamin or mineral deficiency.

I never fell ill during my use with Pak so it is safe to say it did give me immune system support thanks mostly I would presume to the antioxidant complex.

I also saw some improvement in my regularity and digestion as I experienced less gas and bloating. Furthermore, I had fuller more relieving bowel movements.

In summary, Animal Pak was a great way to ensure my micros were staying in check while reaping the benefits of immune system support, regularity improvement, and overall health and well-being support.

Just to note and reminder, this is for the pills version of Animal Pak not the powder version. Each can contains a 22-day supply for the standard 2-pak a day serving. The average price for a full can is 28 dollars. Given the complete profile and efficacy of the product, I'd say this is a very good value even though it may seem a little steep at first glance.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Animal Pak is a great multivitamin definitely worth trying and including in your regimen provided your diet and training are in check. It will provide support in overall general health, immune system support, and regularity improvement. Again, be sure your getting 99% of your base nutrition from your diet.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!