Animal Pak Reviews

By: Universal

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 52)
Click here to show all Animal Pak reviews.

Overall

• Helps Blood Pressure
  • A Lot Of Pills!
  • Horse Pills
  • No Chelated Minerals
I have been putting off a review on animal paks for awhile, but I truly feel like I have done a disservice to this sight by not sharing my experiences with the legendary Animal Pak.

Animal pak is tried and proven, since August 8, 1983 pak has been a staple supplement for millions of hardcore lifters and athletes. How many products do you know that has been standing tall for nearly 30 years? After using this product for just short of 2 years I can honestly see what keeps people sticking with pak, two simple words "it works".

Dosing:6/10
The only knock on this product is dosing. Each pak contains 11 tablets which are huge, after awhile it simply gets annoying swallowing that many tablets. The directions for taking Pak are as followed Advanced bodybuilders, powerlifters, and athletes, take one packet 30 minutes after the meal prior to your workout. For competitions and intense training sessions take two packets daily. Take with plenty of water. Personally I just take 1 packet with breakfast each day. Even when I was prepping for my 1st bodybuilding show I stuck with just one packet. I feel like taking anymore than 1 packet a day is just unnecessary.

Profile:8/10
Animal paks are by far one of the most diverse multivitamins out there. Along with the your daily vitamins Universal has added an Amino Acid Complex, Performance Complex, Antioxidant Complex and, Digestive Enzyme Complex Now I'm not gonna sit here and list each of the ingredients in Pak because it would be overkill. but for anyone who wants to see the label refer to http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html.

The issue I have with this profile is its all based on two packets so if your like me and only take one packet each day you have to cut everything in half when reading the label to know what your getting. Also when comparing Animal Pak to Orange Triad there is some vitamins in Pak that is less than OT even when taking two paks. Also you will notice that none of the Animal Pak minerals are chelated. From the research I have done chelated minerals are used more easily by the body (more bioavailable) than non-chelated minerals. No matter the case Animal Pak is still top of the line in my book.

Effectiveness:8/10
With multivitamins it is hard to really gauge their effectiveness. High blood pressure runs in my family and I have always been very active but back in 2011 I went in for my yearly physical and my blood pressure was 131/86 And the PA(Physician Assistant) told me I had Prehypertension and that I needed to control my sodium intake. Any how shortly after that I began taking Animal Pak and right off the back I noticed a neon urine and my energy levels and mood simply improved. Flash forward 6 months later I'm back in the same PA'S office getting my knees checked and he takes my blood pressure and it reads 127/81 it had went down by a lot. I know it was the Animal Pak that did it because the only thing that I changed in that 6 month period was I added Animal Pak to my life.

Value:7/10 While this is my favorite multivitamin I do feel like Universal can lower the price just some especially when you look at a muilti Like Orange Triad that is around the same price that provides more vitimins per serving than Animal Pak does per packet. Animal Pak comes in two container sizes the 15 pack can and the 44 pack can. If your like me and get the 44 pack can your looking to pay around $30 a can which comes out to be around $0.66 per serving if using 1 packet per day, and $1.32 per serving if your using 2 packets per day. My advice is just stick to one pack a day its plenty.

Overall:8/10
There are plenty of multivitamins out on the market but none of them has stood the test of time like the legendary Animal Pak Vitamins. That alone is enough to keep me coming back for more. If it isn't broke don't fix it and I think that is the approach Universal has taking with Pak. At the end of the day if your looking into a multivitamin look no further animal Pak will live up to its legendary status.

• July 19, 2013

When i get the chance I'll pm you. But I buy these off a site where I get 3 tubs for $51 and free shipping

• Nony
    July 19, 2013

I totally agree with every word u said!
    Great review

• line6reed

Thanks brother

• Jpotter21
    July 19, 2013

Love this Multi. Hands down the only Multi that makes me feel great all of the time. Solid review broski.

• January 21, 2014

Love this product! you nailed in the head buddy. Great review