Animal Pak Reviews

Overall
Overall
  January 7, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Muti- Vitamins.
  • Has All You Nutreints
  • Most Comprehensive Multi-vitamin On The Market
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • A Lot Of Pills!
  • Not Sure Which Pill Does What
Let me start by saying I am a fan of Universal products, especially the Animal line! It's my favorite line. I'm a military officer, and I NEVER deploy without a supply of Animal Pak. If for no other reason than MRE's are nothing but calories, and I can't psychologically exist without knowing what vitamins I'm taking in.

Now, I've used this product on and off for as long as I can remember. I don't know if it actually helps at all, or it's just my piece of mind, but whichever I still use it. I never take 2 packs though, one per day is enough I feel to make sure I'm getting all my vitamins and minerals.

Yes, you have to swallow a ton of pills, but I figure that has to be more effective than a multi that claims they crammed all of that into one pill.

I take this with my morning protein shake, normally Animal Max, which does not have much of a vitamin/mineral profile. I do not take this with a MRP like Muscle Milk, which does contain vitamins and minerals. This is overkill IMHO.

There are several other packs out there. I suggest you try and find the one for you. For me, I'll stick with Animal.