Animal Pak Reviews

By: Universal

Overall
Overall
  October 21, 2009

I really like this multi-vitamin from Universal. I am becoming a follower on the Animal line of products, as I think this is a great company who makes great products. (I also reviewed Animal Pump). I had never really took aa multi before, as I always forgot to take it. I actually was turned on to this product from Mr. AA himself on this site. I followed his advice and ordered some and have been taking them ever since. The ingredient profile is great, and it is fairly inexpensive. I only take one pack a day, even though the serivng suggestion is 2 a day, but I am on a tight budget so I make due with one per day. The pills are not that bad and yes it is a lot but you get to used to taking them all after the first week, now its second nature for me to take my pak with breakfast. I had tried other multi's and I always peed bright yellow, neonish, and I wasnt absorbing much of the ingredients. I have noticed since I switch to this, I dont pee bright yellow and I feel I am absorbing much more of the product. I recommend that this product should be a staple for any serious lifter, as there is everything you need and more. Highly recommmend.

• AnabolicAdam
    October 21, 2009

Lol. Mr. AA? You're the man dozer, Looks like you're shredding up. Glad to have been able to help.

• 3ullD0zer
    October 21, 2009

lol had to give you a shout out man! thanks again