Amino Tech Reviews

By: Universal

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA
Amino Tech is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by Universal. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Overall
Overall
  October 13, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fillers
OK. For starters Universal is probably the most innovative distributor for amino acids as far as how the are delivered. Amino Tech works like casein protein. Slow digesting time released peptide bonded aminos. Great profile for the product. I take these as directed 6 pre workout 6 post work out.

There are 12g of protein per serving and an impressive profile.

Downside. Big downside that ***es me off. But not so much that I will quit taking them. There are fillers. The filler used? Silicon Dioxide. Better known as sand. Sand is pulverized to the consistency of powder and mixed in. For this I dropped the product 3 points on effectiveness and value. I am very disappointed that Universal would add fillers to their products.

Despite fillers I will continue to take this product until I find a slow digesting amino source that doesnt use fillers. Beverly International does this as well. So if anyone know of another product please post. Until then I will continue to use filler infused Amino Tech.

Note: the fillers do not prevent the product from working it just allows the distributors to insert cheap useless matter instead of quality to increase profit.