Ultra Keto + MCT's Reviews

By: Ultra Human

Ultra Keto + MCT's is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by Ultra Human. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.
7.1

4.5
Thanks to Ultra Human for sending it out!
  August 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Ketone Boost

If you are following a Ketogenic diet it can be easy to slip up and accidentally knock yourself out of ketosis, Ultra Human gives us some ketones and MCT's to help really kick start the fat burning and brain enhancement.

Whats up SR, very sorry for the late review, summer is crazy busy with both work and life and being in the process of moving as well. I wanted to review this product as I have been on and off following a keto diet for some time now and have been loving the results, but often times I find myself needing a boost to get into deeper ketosis. Apologies and also a thank you to both Ultra Human and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always and once again apologies for the late review.

For those of you who don't know a Keto diet is a diet that is high in healthy fats and is low carb, this helps the body convert to using ketones (aka fat) for energy and thus can burn fat and have boosts in cognitive function. Thats a very broad definition, if you are really interested I would recommend reading anything from Mark Sisson or Dom D'agostino, they are geniuses and the ones who got me hooked.

Alright so lets take a look at this and see what this is designed to do. The profile highlights are as follows:

Keto 4X Patented goBHB (Exogenous Ketone Matrix) - 15.16g
This is made up of the following:
Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)
Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)
Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)
Potassium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (goBHB)

For those of you who don't know exogenous ketones are used for increasing blood ketone levels (aka ketosis) and helping to give the body an extra push to use ketones for energy

MCT - 7.5g: MCT is a high quality fat source that is easily digested and has a number of benefits from energy and cognitive boosts to boosts in weight loss.

Himalayan Pink Salt - 75mg: I was very happy to see this, for those of you who don't know Himalayan Pink Salt is great for boosting hydration and electrolyte uptake, a problem many people have while following a ketogenic diet.

This product comes in one flavor and that is Raspberry lemonade. If you have taken an exogenous ketone supplement before you will know that they never taste great, this was bearable but certainly not my favorite thing to consume. Mixability was great however no complaints there. Dosing is anywhere from 1/3 of a scoop to a full scoop. I used a variety of doses but started at half a scoop to be sure my stomach could handle it (no issues).

Okay so does this work? The short and sweet answer is yes. I used this product solely as a boost to my ketone levels after consuming more then normal amounts of carbs (essentially trying to kick myself back into ketosis). I did measure my ketone levels (urine sticks) throughout the day as any true keto-er should. I did in fact find that after consuming the Ultra Human Keto + MCT's I would have higher readings. Now this will not turn you instantly keto by any means, but if you are following the diet the way it is intended this can help you reach deeper levels of ketosis, your body will vary its ketone levels but the deeper the better is essentially the way it is used. I did like the additional MCT's added as well, not a super high dose so very easy on the stomach and a nice way to get some extra fats in. I have heard that exogenous ketones are great for after drinking to help the body get back on its original track, but unfortunately I never got to test that theory out.

As with all Ketone supplements this is where this product takes the biggest hit. Cost is listed as normally $90 on the website, but can be found for $70 on sale. There are 16 full scoops per tub making this price point very very high. Anyone who has looked into ketone supplements will find that they all average very high price points and I am really not sure why, maybe pricey ingredients? Therefore I really do mean it when I say this is an add on supplement and is far from essential, if you really struggle staying in ketosis then maybe give it a shot, but otherwise just try and stick with the diet the best you can.

Side Effects

None for me, but these can cause upset stomach so start with a small serving size.

Conclusion

Overall I did enjoy my experience with Ultra Human Keto + MCT's. It helped elevate my ketone readings in my body and helped me get back on track with my diet following small slip ups. However with the high price point for supplements like this and this supplement being very highly priced I would use this as a last resort type supplement, try your best to stick to the keto diet and if you have some extra cash maybe take a run at this.
  • Raspberry Lemonade : 4/10

9.7
Thanks to Ultra Human for sending it out!
  June 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Bad Smell

This was a wonderful weight loss supplement for the body to burn fat with ketones but an expensive price.

Thank you to the people at Ultra Human. I have tried ketones for a while and it's a hard thing to find effective ones. I don't want to get into all the things that you need to do to get your body into ketosis because that is a long discussion for another place. I was able to do ketosis through diet for a few weeks but the type of food you can eat was really hard, so I have not been trying a ketosis diet. I have done a low carb diet, so I wanted a good product to try with ketones because it gave the impression this would get you into ketosis if on a low carb diet.

Total Fat 3g
Carb 4g
Sugar 0g

The Ultra has two core ingredients, KETO 4X or Exogenous Ketone Matrix with 15,160 mg and Burn Ready with Pure C8 MCT with 9575 mg. The KETO 4x does not list the amount of each ingredient. The ingredients are Beta-Hydroxybutyrate forms of Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, and Potassium. Beta-Hydroxybutyrate is one of 3 types of ketones for energy molecules. The Beta-Hydroxybutyrate is in salt form (which explains the calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium). The Beta-Hydroxybutyrate salt is derived from fat. This is a high amount of ketone items but I just don't know how much each item is in the KETO 4X. What Ultra is doing is helping the ketones to burn fat within the body. The Burn Ready with Pure C8 MCT is Chain Triglycerides 7500 mg, DL-Malix Acid 2000 mg, and Himalayan Pink Salt 75 mg. Medium-chain triglycerides or MCT, is naturally occurring item found in food like coconut oil and helps with weight loss and burning fat. DL-Malix Acid is a compound found in fruit for energy. Himalayan Pink Salt works for hydration and electrolytes. All the ingredients are natural elements found in things like food and vitamins. All the ingredients are great and I give this a high-ranking.

I was able to get raspberry lemonade flavor. I think the first thing to cover here is the smell. The smell was really strong and bad which unfortunately impacts taste. I did plug my nose to see if I could get the raspberry lemonade flavor that it came with but the smell was still a struggle. The taste and smell are not good. The mixability was not an issue because everything broke down really easily. The dosing was to start with half a scoop, then build-up to 3/4 of a scoop, and then a full scoop. I followed the dosing as suggested. I did the half a scoop for 2 days, 3/4 of a scoop for 2 days, and finished with a full scoop for the next few weeks. I have to say the taste and the smell were really bad, so I give that a low ranking but the mixability and dosing were good, so I give that a high-ranking. I will give it a middle-ranking overall because it is a happy medium.

As far as it goes with effectiveness, I think the ketones were unbelievable and my body was in ketosis state or felt it was in ketosis state. Ketosis is not the same thing as Atkins diet but it's still hard to do because the diet is so strict because it requires a high amount of fat. I am not going into all the details of ketosis and how to get there because it's really important for you to research it and see. What I can say is that this gave me the ketosis fill but without the structured diet. I would say that this product was highly effective because I did stay with a low carb diet of under 100 carbs per day, I had a high amounts of fat, and a medium amounts of protein. The first 12 days I was able to lose 7 pounds with no problem. It did slow down a little and I ended up losing another 2 pounds in the last 7 days. In the end, I lost 9 pounds (I went from 216 to 207) in less than a month. I'm not for sure if this weight loss had continued if I was using it longer, but I feel you should lose 5-10 pounds per month. I need to take another tube to see about future weight loss but I was able to lose 9 pounds in a month is really impressive. I've struggled with weight loss for a while and needed something to really help me. I want to stress that this is not a magic pill that will solve all your problems. Effectiveness of this product is from a low carb and high fat diet. I am not saying you only consume 5 grams of carbs per day but you can not eat pizza and subway foot long sandwiches and have this supplement work. Stay low carb. My diet is 100 grams or fewer of carbs per day and I did not consume a ton of protein because I do not want to lose or burn the protein but have a good amount around 100 grams per day (depends on weight). Remember, this is for weight loss and not muscle gain. Every person is different so it may not be as effective for you as it was for me. I am just explaining my experience. This was a wonderful product and I highly recommend it for anybody else. As I've said before in other posts, make sure that your diet and exercise are on point.

I was able to find this on several websites. The cost is normally $90 but was on sale for $70 and a tub has 16 servings so this is $4.38 per day. The cost is really high. Like I said in the effective section, if you are eating to many carbs, then this is a waste of money. If you are strict with your diet and exercise regularly, then this could be the thing to get you over the hump. For me personally, I find it hard to justify spending this much money. The cost is so much higher than what I normally spend on supplements, but it was the most effective weight loss product I have ever tried. I have to say the cost is way too high but the value is incredible due to the weight loss (hopefully this makes sense) so I will give it a middle ranking.

Side Effects

Jitters at first but went away.

Conclusion

This is the best and most effective weight loss product I have every tried and I have tried a lot, but there are some downsides too. The ingredients are solid. The taste and smell were bad. The dosing and mixability were good. The effectiveness was unbelievable. The cost is high. The value is middle. The side effects were minor. I am really torn on this product. It had so many good things but also some bad things. I am willing to handle the smell and taste if it is effective. I do not know if the cost is worth it since you might be able to lose the weight on a good old-fashioned diet (probably not as fast though). If Ultra Human could get the cost down to $2 per day, I would suggest and recommend it to everyone but with it being $4.38 per day, I do not think I would buy it again.
  • Raspberry Lemonade : 2/10