Ultra Ripped Reviews

By: Ultimate

Ultra Ripped is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Ultimate. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  January 12, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
    I am using this product for quite a while. the first thing I noticed was an increase in stamina. Workouts can be stretched. Unlike other fat loss products with Caffeine, this does not affect your heartbeat.

The first thought that crossed my mind was its efficiency when I did not notice any significant increase in heartbeat - Will it work? But as I hit the gym, the effects were visible; I was able to stick to the heavy weights for more duration.

The major advantage - Cardio. I usually hit the treadmill after finishing off with weights. What I usually couldn't achieve was running at high speed for a prolonged duration. But with Ultra Ripped, I could!

The fat loss - may be it's slower than the best, but what I noticed that apart from the water-weight, separation showed up in places I never imagined would happen. I had some stubborn fat deposits between my lats and delts and after eight days of usage, it started to show off. Feels great!

I'll try to come up with another review after a month.